PDA

View Full Version : Being overworked...

VZA
03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
My GCSEs are in like 9 weeks. For the past 2 weeks, I've been doing an hour and a half of revision a night.

Either that or I have to do a test paper, and mark it myself, which takes about 2 hours total.

Tonight after my set, I went up to play some xbox, and my dad told me I have to do this history work.

The history work: Due in; 28th, My dad wants me to do it in 2 days, as opposed to 24. The reason for this, simple:

SO I CAN EMAIL IT TO MY FUCKING BROTHER WHOS ON HOLIDAY WHO GETS AND A* WHENEVER HE TOUCHES A DESK OR A PIECE OF STATIONARY! He will correct it. I will spend "the rest of the month refining it".

On top of this, shitloads of housework, and all I get is dinner and lunch :(

fun fun FUCKING FUN!

Anyone else have shit for parent(s) that make them do way too much work?

TAURO
03-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Be thankful you have parents that want the best for you, don't knock your situation and put the xbox pad down. When I was you're age I never took school seriously and now im living a hard life because of it. Don't waste this opportunity, GCSE's are a good first step towards further education that is absolutley going to be essential in life.

Remember this....study you're ass off from now until the end of university, get your degree which will set you up with a good job that will in turn lead to very good money that will lead to fine ass women that will end up with you getting....you know the rest. Trust me.

VZA
03-04-2008, 02:27 PM
fuck off

TAURO
03-04-2008, 02:30 PM
fuck off

lol...this is what I get for showing some concern for todays british youth. Your response does not surprise me, youngins today have no respect.

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
tauro is right! if i had a chance to do it all over again i'd finish school and do all that shit so i'd never had to hit the streets n went through alll the bull shit me n my fams been through!

p.s i know tsa laughing to the point his snots are hanging out those fuckin huge orifices he calls nostrils!

shaolinsword
03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
co-sign what Tauro said

HANZO
03-04-2008, 05:41 PM
first i think your being underworked.

GCSE's are really easy, but that was for me. i did 13 GCSE's and got straight A's with relative ease. i did 5 A-levels and passed them easily. now i go to Imperial, the 3rd best uni in england. all this while living in hackney. like dnt give me that nonsense that your parents are overworking you. they doing all that cause they want u to do the best you can.

when you put in the effort you will receive the rewards. i did it, and continue to do so. like from what i see your a kid with no ambitions for academic success at all. you wont get far in life trust me.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-04-2008, 06:07 PM
tauro is right! if i had a chance to do it all over again i'd finish school and do all that shit so i'd never had to hit the streets n went through alll the bull shit me n my fams been through!

p.s i know tsa laughing to the point his snots are hanging out those fuckin huge orifices he calls nostrils!

HAHAHAHAHAHa!

SKAMPOE
03-04-2008, 06:58 PM
no daddy noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

STYLE
03-04-2008, 11:25 PM
fuck it dude. if you don't wanna do the work run away from home and make ur own way in the world then, when you get rich and famous, you will have the last laugh.

life on the street is easy, don't listen to these guys. being a street kid is nothin but partying girls and fun. plus you don't have any dumb grownups telling you what to do all the time.

Dick Cheney
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
fuck it dude. if you don't wanna do the work run away from home and make ur own way in the world then, when you get rich and famous, you will have the last laugh.

life on the street is easy, don't listen to these guys. being a street kid is nothin but partying girls and fun. plus you don't have any dumb grownups telling you what to do all the time.
hahaha, he reading that shit thinking "yeah.....yeah...........YEAAAAH!!"
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media575322/7/headshake.gif
"I'm throwing the last five pounds in the tank and getting the fuck outta here!!!Fuck you mom and dad!"

________
Mercedes-benz world (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_World)

STYLE
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
i was thinking more along the lines of
http://www.hoborails.com/New%20web%20hobo.JPG

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 01:17 AM
that's still twenty years down the road
________
Vaporizer Volcano (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
gays

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 01:30 AM
you got turrets skamp?
________
Cannon vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com)

STYLE
03-05-2008, 01:46 AM
you got turrets skamp?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/USS_Missouri_forward_turrets.jpg/764px-USS_Missouri_forward_turrets.jpg

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 01:49 AM
you think Skamp would've understood if I spelled it correctly?
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Robert
10-21-2008, 11:30 AM
This thread is a banger!

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2008, 11:43 AM
hahahaha

great thread.,

You still have problems with the olds VZA????????

I want to move back in with my parents because my room mate is trying to kill me.

Fucking cherish these days VZA, cherish them.

Stay at home for as long as you can, do not listen this bullshit.

Cee Oh Vee
10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
My GCSEs are in like 9 weeks. For the past 2 weeks, I've been doing an hour and a half of revision a night.

Either that or I have to do a test paper, and mark it myself, which takes about 2 hours total.

Tonight after my set, I went up to play some xbox, and my dad told me I have to do this history work.

The history work: Due in; 28th, My dad wants me to do it in 2 days, as opposed to 24. The reason for this, simple:

SO I CAN EMAIL IT TO MY FUCKING BROTHER WHOS ON HOLIDAY WHO GETS AND A* WHENEVER HE TOUCHES A DESK OR A PIECE OF STATIONARY! He will correct it. I will spend "the rest of the month refining it".

On top of this, shitloads of housework, and all I get is dinner and lunch :(

fun fun FUCKING FUN!

Anyone else have shit for parent(s) that make them do way too much work?

SHIT

youve just reminded me my english coursework had to be handed in tomorrow and my book is in school!!

its the final piece for a story and i aint even completed my first draft.... i dunoo what to do!

edit: nah i got a plan..

pick up my book from my maths classroom tomorrow (God-willing it's still there!!), wag the whole day doing the work, go to the detention with my english teacher at the end of the day to complete it

bad boy

Robert
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Which movie version of Ride Of The Valkyries is better?

This?
Gz3Cc7wlfkI

Or this?
5fUVTK9Uzyw

Senator C. Palantine
10-21-2008, 04:35 PM
I wish I had more forceful parents.

My parents were very realxed and thought it was up to me to decide what I wanted to do.

I literally didnt revise anything for my GCSE's and only turned up for some of them.

I know deliver food to old people.