PDA

View Full Version : The best Aussie in Gen Chat.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 01:38 AM
who is the stand out/your favourite little aussie battler ?!?!

show hate if you want, we are used to it

^O^

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Shouldn't the title be "Who From Australia sucks the least"?
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/altheaaltheaaa/gif.gif
the dingos aren't exactly Tuffnut types

________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 01:57 AM
n00b, thanks for posting in my thread, adding on and all, i will need to do this again when this thread dies, PM you when I need ya. :loser:

got Fredy on ya head dontcha, dont worry bloke, all the weak minded cunts get branded on the brain by me. soon you'll be having nightmares of an aussie
fucking your misses, but thats alright - you wont be the first, BOOOONG!

jkY--mEUBH0:lmao:

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Imma visit Sydney one day, the rest of Australia is pretty gay though, especially where Fredy Mech lives.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:02 AM
where is that again wise ? hahahahah

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 02:08 AM
you give yourself way too much credit, nOOb would be one with no style or grace, kinda like when you type.........
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media575322/7/dive.gif

Its not at all like this
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8981/rodney2dqy4.gif

just cuz you're familiar to the site don't mean they respect you
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media575322/7/manboylove.gif
I'm sure that's not news to you

________
Ship Sale (http://ship-sale.com/)

Robert
03-05-2008, 02:10 AM
This is just asking for trouble.....

Robert
03-05-2008, 02:17 AM
You forgot Noel411, great poster, shame he's never on anymore. I notice J-Cee has also missed out :lmao:

J-Cee
03-05-2008, 02:20 AM
What about me?lol...Tonearm Terrorist is my best mate lol..he doesnt post on this site anymore.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:35 AM
hahaha he posted the other day, i only thort of you two when i was away from the pc. sorry homies, i'll get big ben to add you. hahahahah you have been quite for a while JC. peace.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:36 AM
you give yourself way too much credit, nOOb would be one with no style or grace,

n00b is you, your "new", your the n00b, get over it, your pictures cant save the fact your artisticly starved. n00b
^O^

J-Cee
03-05-2008, 02:37 AM
lol ahh did he..is all good..

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:42 AM
look ill vote for you when i get a chance JC, i mean you did make the weed thread.

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 02:51 AM
n00b is you, your "new", your the n00b, get over it, your pictures cant save the fact your artisticly starved. n00b
^O^yes artistically starved, maybe I'll drop the same noun about 5 times in two sentences just to show how unoriginal and lame, I mean ummmm.......crafty I can be. Wouldn't life be more productive spending time trying to drown a crocodile or something?
________
CHEVY WIKI (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:53 AM
you know what trendsetters, the other day in that wu-tang shit incident thread in the wu chamber i noticed another aussie, he must not post in gen chat but his location says
'tassie' his name is Klawful. shame realy. i guess tassie people are used to being outcasts .

DJMethods
03-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Heat

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:58 AM
yes artistically starved, maybe I'll drop the same noun about 5 times in two sentences just to show how unoriginal and lame, I mean ummmm.......crafty I can be. Wouldn't life be more productive spending time trying to drown a crocodile or something?

:vroar:

crust
03-05-2008, 02:58 AM
...theyre all pretty chill in my book, then again im a "n00b" right?

GTF0 h4t3r5!

J-Cee
03-05-2008, 03:00 AM
look ill vote for you when i get a chance JC, i mean you did make the weed thread.

Much appreciated..i'll start posting some snaps in the weed thread once my broke ass can afford to buy the shit again.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:02 AM
yeah im outie till new years, gotta move, buy massive LCD, new pc, add on to the automobile, etc, etc, etc, did you peep the pics of my backyard boogie ?! shit brings a happy tear to my eye everytime i see it, i bet i wont grow shit like that again, not in the backyard n e ways :nonono: *sighs*

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:05 AM
...theyre all pretty chill in my book, then again im a "n00b" right?

GTF0 h4t3r5!

whats the dealeo with ya sig, been try'na figure out where you got that original picture from, shit bugs me yo.

Robert
03-05-2008, 03:08 AM
yes artistically starved, maybe I'll drop the same noun about 5 times in two sentences just to show how unoriginal and lame, I mean ummmm.......crafty I can be. Wouldn't life be more productive spending time trying to drown a crocodile or something?

Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace. Style and grace.

"I not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others"

= Swagger jacker.:(W

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:10 AM
HmgrW6LqSVY

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:13 AM
don't take it out on us you didn't receive an education timmy

who the fuck is pat bateman ?

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 03:13 AM
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media575322/1/asiantwins.jpg
The Australian Superheros Return hahaha

with the trusty sidekick Wonderdog, the Aussie's have a rough time with the pets
http://www.adultgifs.com/adultgifs/AdultGif0001682.gif

________
Uggs (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:16 AM
what kind of closet homo looks up photos of other homos other than heat ?

fuck this 60 second bullshit

crust
03-05-2008, 03:16 AM
whats the dealeo with ya sig, been try'na figure out where you got that original picture from, shit bugs me yo.

...im gunna assume that you were joking with that n00b question you just asked.

but for all you "other" n00bs that wanna know, its from the science of sleep.

:)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:18 AM
dont take it to heart, crust, plus you been here about a year, i dont class you as a n00b n e more - but hate if you wanna hate. i can take it, eD up here cant, attacks me any chance he gets, him and sidious katana are the only fredy haters out there now Heat has been vamooshed. hahahah *sighs and looks for new targets*

Dick Cheney
03-05-2008, 03:21 AM
all fun n' games, if you think someone's getting hurt its only cause you can't see me laughin
________
CHILIS GIFT CARD (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/chilis-gift-card/)

crust
03-05-2008, 03:23 AM
dont take it to heart, crust, plus you been here about a year, i dont class you as a n00b n e more - but hate if you wanna hate. i can take it, eD up here cant, attacks me any chance he gets, him and sidious katana are the only fredy haters out there now Heat has been vamooshed. hahahah *sighs and looks for new targets*

lol. its all good man. i was only joking.

p.s. you got mah vote ;)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:25 AM
score! i havent voted yet i cant see the results, waiting for razor/big ben to add J-cee n Noel. i feel slack :(

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 03:29 AM
i couldnt tell ya fred i mean i just see picture u like someone lke myself. probably u fredy cuz you post sick graf and shit from down unda. my favorite tho if he was up there would mos def be NoeL Dirty Bastard. he knows his rap, he's in luv wit anna kornicova. always had her pic. he knew what time it was in skateboard world haha, surfing. he always held back the ktl the NGE an 5% 120 muthafuckaz for gettin the last word in and always question the Black man is god theories and shit

he was a hero for all of KTL's dumb, deaf and blind 85ers but like i said when i told yall i almost e-died in 2002 off the coast of australia and home of the treachorous sharks that he stayed to fight and got torn to shreds so others could get away.

Rest in Paradise Noel 411
you will not be forgotten

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:30 AM
rest in paradise Noel 411 ? wtf happened to Noel 411 ?

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 03:31 AM
you know what trendsetters, the other day in that wu-tang shit incident thread in the wu chamber i noticed another aussie, he must not post in gen chat but his location says
'tassie' his name is Klawful. shame realy. i guess tassie people are used to being outcasts .

here at wucorp we are all outcasts joined together by one single rule, There are no rules.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:36 AM
hahaha peace sicka, im glad your back homie. VIVA LA SICKA!

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 03:42 AM
hahaa, naw NoeL aint dead he just had some very conflicting views with the suicide bombers in KTL. i think he got so angry he destroyed his PC. i talked to him the other day he could possibly have many accounts i always sensed a lil serial killer humor in his posts but he was funny as hell and thats all that matters around here.

so any of u ozzy'z ever traveled from the great down unda to the great over yonder we call america

SID
03-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Best aussie poster?!!...........LMAO

The word best and aussie are incompatible with each other....

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:45 AM
like arabs and showers

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 03:46 AM
Best aussie poster?!!...........LMAO

The word best and aussie are incompatible with each other....

yeah you a tagger or something dude i know yall got hella beef over who rules the panels. to bad i think yall losing that war. aww yall gonna rise above tho viva everyone

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:47 AM
so any of u ozzy'z ever traveled from the great down unda to the great over yonder we call america

a ski holiday in utah seems like the go for me ... a dude from work just came back from one and videos and pictures utah looks like a fuckin crazy place as in mad scenic and shit. looked heaps beautiful

definately have to check out NY before i die too

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:48 AM
sidious is sad i have a better life than him, he is a fredy hater, wont get nowhere in this werld like that, THANKS FOR VISITING MY THREAD SIDIOUS, dont forget to brush your teeth you english eskimo hahahah :loser:

_kfJjKh4aYM

see if you can catch up to my man Lazy Grey.

Robert
03-05-2008, 03:50 AM
Tonearm Pat Bateman is Sean Michael.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:51 AM

ahh i'll be there soon, with or without the corp meet im comming in 2010, i got family in cali, and im going to NY,NY, i'll look you up when im on the west coast, maybe hahaha.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 03:53 AM
sidious is sad i have a better life than him, he is a fredy hater, wont get nowhere in this werld like that, THANKS FOR VISITING MY THREAD SIDIOUS, dont forget to brush your teeth you english eskimo hahahah :loser:

i luv how over there in australia that could^translate to "go fuck your mother" over here in america man u gotta pay attention in those english accent sorta countries. or british, might get caught up in tussel over what we americans would think was just a friendly way to ask "where's the bathroom" hahaa am i right?

yeah like for example what does "takes the piss mean" over hear that would either mean your pissin on something, or Take this piss like "get this nasty shit outta my face before rip yo tatoos off

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:56 AM
take the piss means to make fun of something

Durag
03-05-2008, 03:58 AM
I voted DJ Methods just coz i know him best. Freddy Mach is cool as well though

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 03:59 AM
hows shit tonearm ? still laughing at ya avatar. lol

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 04:00 AM
thanks durag, you prolly like me cause my aussie decent is 50% irish heheh, ryan is an irish name huh ? (ryans my real name)

crust
03-05-2008, 04:00 AM
like arabs and showers

hahaha dope.

offical "n00bj4ck" seal of approval :)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 04:01 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Sl370223.jpg
750 rebel. i need more, plus i got some business to handle, back in an hour. PEACE.
hope i dont crash/get RBT'd

Durag
03-05-2008, 04:09 AM
thanks durag, you prolly like me cause my aussie decent is 50% irish heheh, ryan is an irish name huh ? (ryans my real name)

Cool, didnt know that, Dj Methods was saying his father was Irish. Theres a huge amount of Irish over in Australia at the moment. Everyone you talk to has either been, is going, or knows people whove been or gone. Ive a few friends over there, and more talking about going

The Hound
03-05-2008, 04:13 AM
hows shit tonearm ? still laughing at ya avatar. lol

good good. you ? next friday NRL starts, got my tickets for souths v easts ^O^ can't wait

tooheys new, damn straight man GIVE THAT MAN A NEW !!!

hehe irish, my new boss is irish. hardcore liverpool FC supporter. first thing he asked me "your not a fookin manchester united supporter are ya ?" haha

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Since when did sicka start typing up essays about australians? times have changed.

I was gonna vote Sean Michaels but he is now Pat Masterbateman, so i voted Freddy for lack of a better option.

Imma impregnate as many of your women as possible when i visit Sydney. Like 10 chicks..wear a condom with the tip cut. 20 years later (Knowing they have half of General Wise's genes means they will gradually reach power elite status.), i will track them down and give them a mission to seek and destroy Australia's infrastructure from the inside.

The Hound
03-05-2008, 04:15 AM
wise if you came to australia you would end up on christmas island detention centre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island#Refugee_and_Immigration_detention

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:16 AM
how easy can u get oxy's down there? are they cheap? what about yak? you probably got a grip of it huh? what about the ho's i always see chics who look all rugged and shit cuz of bein in the outback. post some really fine aussie chics. infact start a whole thread in the name of " incredibly fine ass naked aussie broadz appreciation thread"

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Since when did sicka start typing up essays about australians? times have changed.

I was gonna vote Sean Michaels but he is now Pat Masterbateman, so i voted Freddy for lack of a better option.

Imma impregnate as many of your women as possible when i visit Sydney. Like 10 chicks..wear a condom with the tip cut. 20 years later (Knowing they have half of General Wise's genes means they will gradually reach power elite status.), i will track them down and give them a mission to seek and destroy Australia's infrastructure from the inside.

im just always fucked up bro, i didnt know there were so many australians to chat with here, you could almost start your own aussie hiphop forum it would probably thrive. just for the ide u could name it "sicka than aussie" threads sense those 3 initials have so much inner meaning and strength.^O^

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:22 AM
wise if you came to australia you would end up on christmas island detention centre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island#Refugee_and_Immigration_detention

oh is that like chesterfield? or like "big gay al'z gay animal sanctuary"?

got a pitbull from there once. yes but at first we didnt know he was a homo.

The Hound
03-05-2008, 04:25 AM
LOL Big Gay Al'z

christmas island is closer to indonesia than australia but we claim it anyway. we claim everything that isn't ours and everything that is ours we give to other people, we cool like that

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:30 AM
LOL Big Gay Al'z

christmas island is closer to indonesia than australia but we claim it anyway. we claim everything that isn't ours and everything that is ours we give to other people, we cool like that

word word, lucky u,...half my ancestors are white, they give my other half shit loads of gifts and then take em back when they least expect it. its called "indian giving"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/post-208-1113776184.jpg

The Hound
03-05-2008, 04:42 AM
http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/im-black.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 04:47 AM
word dog u got the shirt i gotchya,.....now give it back before we extinct your whole genus. we'll do that anyways but we'd luv to break u and see u struggle and give up over a period of years rather than just wipe u out over night without warning. where's wooz i feel a native bashing coming on he comes thru with the best jew jokez:loser:

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 05:24 AM
good good. you ? next friday NRL starts, got my tickets for souths v easts ^O^ can't wait

tooheys new, damn straight man GIVE THAT MAN A NEW !!!

hehe irish, my new boss is irish. hardcore liverpool FC supporter. first thing he asked me "your not a fookin manchester united supporter are ya ?" haha

yeah mate, we on the gold coast got a team and an awesome stadium now too bro, time to show the rest wot we realy made of, if anythink pops off at 'skilled stadium' ya welcome to piss up/crash at my pad homie.

yeah mate tooheys is my shit, im a NSWelshman at heart born in north sydney, cant drink XXXX - tastes wierd, and coopers is wierd too.

hahaha "fookin" laughed out loud with that shit.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 05:38 AM
yeah if u said "your more than welcome to piss up my pad/crash at my pad" here in the states it would mean literally "piss/urinate all over my living room and pass out afterwords"....kinda something like that. u dont call cigarettes "fags" over there do ya? in australia i mean.

Robert
03-05-2008, 05:40 AM
Hell no sicka, that's a British thing ;)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 05:44 AM
hahah "piss up" means drink alcohol till your drunk. "crash" your right with that, but he's sleeping on the couch, if he comes in me room i'll probaly slash him with the kitchen knife i sleep with besides my bed, we dont have guns here we just cut cunts

(cut cunts = insert knifes into bad people)

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 05:45 AM
on the "fag" situation check 4:15 from my main man rodney rude.
VwnbJv6nSUY
lol still. hahaha

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Hell no sicka, that's a British thing ;)

yeah ill always consider that as the universal word for homo's not smokes

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 06:01 AM
the brtis are wierd all round - look at sidious for example. punk rocks new york gear and aint proud of his country. he got issues, and needs some tissues, cause fredy aint his teddy. like that rhyme sidious ? i just freestyled it yo, cccchhhaaaaaaaa ching.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-05-2008, 06:21 AM
djmethods has a rapist wit

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 06:24 AM
on another topic
UteH9HKBiDo
hahaha

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:18 AM
I'd say DjMethods, he's funny.

The rest of them are pretty much nobodies, except for Pat Bateman, who stopped being a nobody after winning his spot in the Hater Hall Of Fame...otherwise nobody knows who he is.

J-Cee
03-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I stay Underground..fuck the commercial shit.

DJMethods
03-05-2008, 08:42 AM
I voted Pat Bateman cause he's a cool guy and from Perth. Freddy would get the vote but he follows NRL, Robert and tonearm are cool but need to post more. Robert's bandaids nearly won him the vote though, that shit was gangsta.

J-Cee and Noel are dope too, all the Aussies do Australia proud.

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:46 AM
djmethods has a rapist wit
HORRIBLE choice of words...

Robert
03-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Robert's bandaids nearly won him the vote though, that shit was gangsta.

Damn man, maybe I'll have to go bandaid plus "alfoil nose" next time....that would be gangsta.

DJMethods
03-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Shit man, you'd make the Moran brothers piss themselves. Don't add an Australian flag bandanna though.. you'd get arrested and charged with gangsterisms.

Robert
03-05-2008, 09:06 AM
:W
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/RobertGangsta.jpg

Supreme-NRT
03-05-2008, 09:20 AM
^^ AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHA "third eye" HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHA

TSA
03-05-2008, 09:36 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA your money looks like discount coupons! AHAHAHAHAH

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-05-2008, 12:31 PM
they all great posters to me

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
All the aussie's of this board are good..i cant decide..Big ups to Australia!!

SickSide
03-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Got no probs with any of them, Ozzies are cool imo

apart from that Corey, party boy, glasses wearing faggot, fuck him

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-05-2008, 01:04 PM
This isn't really on topic, but the other day i was watching this movie, and some guy called these australians a bunch of "shackle-draggers" and I started cracking up.

I was just wondering if this was a common insult for australians, or if you guys ever heard that before.

DJMethods
03-05-2008, 01:08 PM
This isn't really on topic, but the other day i was watching this movie, and some guy called these australians a bunch of "shackle-draggers" and I started cracking up.

I was just wondering if this was a common insult for australians, or if you guys ever heard that before.

hahaha never heard it. What he's reffering to though is us being a prisonder colony at the start, shackles to hold us ect ect

Not a common diss at all, but I'm stealing it. Most Aussies heritage comes from beyond the convict era.

begongo
03-05-2008, 01:08 PM
in my opinion aussies are some of the best posters on wu corp
perhaps if you'd make a statistic of fags/total, they'd have the smallest percentage

03-05-2008, 01:16 PM
hahaha never heard it. What he's reffering to though is us being a prisonder colony at the start, shackles to hold us ect ect

Not a common diss at all, but I'm stealing it. Most Aussies heritage comes from beyond the convict era.

Yeah, I got the joke, but I wasn't sure if it was common over there. Feel free to use it. I didnt even make it up anyway, like i said it was on some movie. What are some good insults for us americans over there, that i might not have heard?

DJMethods
03-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I got the joke, but I wasn't sure if it was common over there. Feel free to use it. I didnt even make it up anyway, like i said it was on some movie. What are some good insults for us americans over there, that i might not have heard?

Always found Americans didn't know what "tossers" meant. Also don't get that "cunt" is meant like "bro".. always good to throw out there.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Fredy I can't add more poll options

tis all good. soz J-cee n Noel. ima vote now hahaha shackle draggers hahaha:spin:

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 12:04 AM
uno-brow

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Always found Americans didn't know what "tossers" meant. Also don't get that "cunt" is meant like "bro".. always good to throw out there.

americans come on this board and say cunt and giggle as though they are defying the very foundations on which their nation was built.

your all such fucking rebels.

you should have made this a public poll, i cannot think of one member who would have voted for me, so it would be interesting to see.

TSA takes all this shit way too seriously, everyone is a nobody? who the fuck are you? just another 19 year posting shit on a wu tang forum.

i remember 6 months ago you never posted in gen chat, and whenever a new track from 8 diagrams dropped youd post 10 times in one thread and constantly say shit like "ow fuck, rza is making my cum in my pants" etc etc. for some strange reason. why the sudden change of heart?

and gen wise, your a sneaky little fuck, after all these years of thread support that ive given you go and vote for some other faggit, we were even part of the esteem mod team at wuforever. smh.

thanks.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 12:34 AM
if i made it public the americans would'nt have voted.

i did'nt vote for you, you change your name too much, like your having identity issues or something, took me like two weeks to realize you were sean micheal, and what were you b4 that, shit i cant keep up with these name changes. i been fredy since day one.

The Hound
03-06-2008, 12:50 AM
http://pettalestogo.com/CrocodileHunter.jpg

You'r hero: the cockhunter is dead.

I like DJMethods the mostestz

LOL funny thing is the croc hunter was more popular in the states than here ... most people thought he was a wanker in australia, in the states you guys fuckin idolized him ... he made his career in the states and did jack shit in this country our media ripped him apart all the time

The Hound
03-06-2008, 12:55 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/16012008173.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 12:55 AM
^true

americans have a wierd perception of australia. i find it amusing.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 01:13 AM
ive changed my name maybe 3 times in 4 years.

i dont see the problem.

and yes i do have identity problems

and why the fuck has robby digital made a new account with the sole purpose of being exactly the same as he was with his old profile?

GENERAL WISE
03-06-2008, 01:22 AM
ive changed my name maybe 3 times in 4 years.

i dont see the problem.

and yes i do have identity problems

and why the fuck has robby digital made a new account with the sole purpose of being exactly the same as he was with his old profile?

Why aren't you trippin when these dudes flash they skippy cash?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 01:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/16012008173.jpg
you guys have got to learn to keep your windows in the same corner when you stack.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 01:45 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/810027814_m.jpg
word mother.

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 01:50 AM
None of you can fuck with my shrapnel box

http://www.falkirklocalhistorysociety.co.uk/images/Coins.jpg

Getting a train is piss easy, lets see you try and break 50's for a train ride. Yuppies.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 01:50 AM
Why aren't you trippin when these dudes flash they skippy cash?

what?

i trade in USD for functional reasons, not because of how it fucking looks.

although i do like taking large amounts of cash out of automatic teller machines.

americans havent discovered plastic yet, i dont care.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 01:52 AM
None of you can fuck with my shrapnel box

http://www.falkirklocalhistorysociety.co.uk/images/Coins.jpg

Getting a train is piss easy, lets see you try and break 50's for a train ride. Yuppies.

wtf is a train *confused look*

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 01:54 AM
wtf is a train *confused look*

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008MTWY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Destroy all lines

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:04 AM
bomb the j line cunt

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Haha, going all city! See that cunt on the news last year hanging on the back of a train? Funny shiz

Also, Patrick, Essendon are playing a practice match at Subi on friday night 6:40. $10-$15 entry or free for members. I'm gonna climb Subi oval and bomb over that "Home of football" shit they've got outside the oval, WA's home of Cashed Up Bogans and hot weather.. not footy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:12 AM
haha

that was the only time ive enjoyed 9 news.

lol at his tag 'moo moo moo moo, no ticket'

what a fucking idiot.

haha, i might drop down, but living in the hills is tough in terms of transportation.

this thread should be a Funkhoars appreciation thread, one of the only auusie groups i dig.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:28 AM
oh yeha, and dont think i dont stack.

edit: cant let my government name get out there, ive got unpaid train tickets.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/cheese1.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/cheese2.jpg

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 02:31 AM
hahahaha@the scratchies, thats gangsta.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:33 AM
funkoars is party music. i dont party.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:37 AM
oh yeha, and dont think i dont stack.

edit: better get rid of that haha
how obsolete are 5c piece becoming, cant use them in any coke machines any more, my car wash joint machine dont accept them, only junkies and old people use them in shops, i use them for projectiles when i road raging, tho 50c pieces are my favorite - had to use gold coins one day with this cunt, it was worth it tho. :mmmyah:

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:39 AM
your kidding me?

get their Greatest Hits album... its good thingstuff

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:40 AM
how obsolete are 5c piece becoming, cant use them in any coke machines any more, my car wash joint machine dont accept them, only junkies and old people use them in shops, i use them for projectiles when i road raging, tho 50c pieces are my favorite - had to use gold coins one day with this cunt, it was worth it tho. :mmmyah:

haha

i need them.

dont knock the hustle

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 02:41 AM

I was at Mt Lawley hungry jacks and this bitch infront of us went CRAZY over getting the wrong order. Grabs her wallet and starts emptying 50 cent pieces at the chick working the drive through... then hops out of the car and picks up her money again haha

Robert
03-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Hahaha. Whenever I show that picture it turns into a competition of "who has the biggest money stack"

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:47 AM
your kidding me?

settle down homie i like the oars heaps, just never in the mood for `em - nah-mean?
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/settledown.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:49 AM
I was at Mt Lawley hungry jacks and this bitch infront of us went CRAZY over getting the wrong order. Grabs her wallet and starts emptying 50 cent pieces at the chick working the drive through... then hops out of the car and picks up her money again haha

hahaha sounds like stuff that happens in my suburb 'Labrador'

im dumb tho, i like wait till i hit the first red light to check/eat my shit, then i have to get the the next set of lights to turn around so i can get the right shit, sometimes i get extra and keep cruisin.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:51 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/onepunch.jpg
^love this add, pops up on so many sites i visit. haha

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:52 AM
your kidding me?

L4p6S0UGisA

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:54 AM
its true though, keep the peace

anyway, obviously your into a lot of aussie hip hop but... i just havent heard anything that i enjoy like Funkhoars.

not that their my favourite group, just dont like much other stuff.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 02:55 AM
haha, yeah and ive already seen that vid.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 02:56 AM
i dont realy have any favorites when it comes to music, depends on the mood im in, but basicly lazy grey - prolly cause he is from brissy/logan. us bananna benders stick together like cheap rice.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 03:13 AM
wordlife

http://www.freewebs.com/conceitedmofo/index.htm

STYLE
03-06-2008, 03:52 AM
idk i have the most convos with method, freddy seems to be the coolest, but i'm getting stockholm syndrome from being abused by pat. but really all of yall are degenerates.
t's like choosing between:
some fuzzy moldy bread
a greasy black banana peel
a beer bottle with piss in it.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 04:03 AM
i thought wed sorted out your problem masterrr?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 05:15 AM
styles popularity has gone to his head, he has'nt realized the aussies run gen chat. *sigh* oh well, negativity will get you nowhere with us.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-06-2008, 05:18 AM
freddie. he smokes weed. hes cool .

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 05:21 AM
*nods*

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 05:54 AM
i just want to see the sickness that would vote for me, seeing as no one has posted admitting to it.

it also really annoys me that i dont have 2 of those green blocks, thanks for the neg rep stylmaster }:|

and somehow skampoe has 2, ive been neg repping him as fast as i can, i need to double my efforts obviously to counter act FatherT!me.

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 05:55 AM
I said I voted for you, what, do I not get recognised? I take my vote back

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 05:59 AM
oh right, well thats 1 of 7.

my plans for this wu corp semster is to find the poster with the highest posts per day and challenge them to a 24 hour post off.

surely that will get some support?

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 06:01 AM
I took my vote back, so technically you only have 6 votes. It's like George Bush winning in Florida.

My posts per day would kill everyones. Maybe Skampoe or Whers would be ahead.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 06:14 AM
oh right, well thats 1 of 7.

my plans for this wu corp semster is to find the poster with the highest posts per day and challenge them to a 24 hour post off.

surely that will get some support?

i dont think negative rep does anything, one day i was one green block, then i stated "fuck the corpse" and wu-matic being the corpse whore he is negative rep'd me, the next day big ben rep'd me for my weed pics and i had two green cards. so realy, i dont think negative reps does anything except tell you the person aint happy with you. oh yeah FUCK YOU WU-MATIC, THECORPSE.COM sucks donkey cock. wanker.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 06:24 AM
nah, i figured it out after ben said something...

the rep power isnt the number of times you can rep, it just means you either add or take 15 point in my case from the person who you rep.

wu matic doesnt have that much rep power i think..., anyway ben has 34.

once you reach 100 you get the next block and so on.

ive been conducting some exploratory statistics recently, and there are only 12 members with 2 blocks. stylemasterr appears to have the most rep.

in an endeavour to take this site as seriously as possible, im planning on cracking the top twenty posters in terms of post count (im currently 22) and gaining a huge amount of negative rep and then constantly negative repping skampoe hopefully putting him in the red.

it seems to have worked well with saqarakihanimahcibo.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 06:30 AM
ahhhh *catching jewels*

03-06-2008, 08:40 AM
nah, i figured it out after ben said something...

the rep power isnt the number of times you can rep, it just means you either add or take 15 point in my case from the person who you rep.

wu matic doesnt have that much rep power i think..., anyway ben has 34.

once you reach 100 you get the next block and so on.

ive been conducting some exploratory statistics recently, and there are only 12 members with 2 blocks. stylemasterr appears to have the most rep.

in an endeavour to take this site as seriously as possible, im planning on cracking the top twenty posters in terms of post count (im currently 22) and gaining a huge amount of negative rep and then constantly negative repping skampoe hopefully putting him in the red.

it seems to have worked well with saqarakihanimahcibo.

How do you see who has negative repped you? I can only see positive rep in the user control panel.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 08:52 AM
that means you havent been negatively repped.

consider yourself lucky.

03-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Hey, will you negative rep me so i can see what it looks like?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 09:01 AM
its called telepathy

03-06-2008, 09:06 AM
I cant believe theres a whole subforum devoted entirely to my gayness and this is the first negative rep ive gotten. It hurt so good.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 09:13 AM
well obviously no one dislikes your posts.

irondan being similar to Dan Cooley was a coincidence the mod team couldnt pass up.

their like that, im still waiting on my promotion

STYLE
03-06-2008, 10:47 AM
who is the stand out/your favourite little aussie battler ?!?!

show hate if you want, we are used to it

^O^

styles popularity has gone to his head, he has'nt realized the aussies run gen chat. *sigh* oh well, negativity will get you nowhere with us.

so was i wrong to hate on yall? i thought you aussies liked the "punch ur mate dead in the mouth to show u love him" type shit

i guess yall are like metrosexual aussies?
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/3559/crocodiledundeeinlosangelesver.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 11:43 AM
its been a long day, nearly hit my 50 post quota, i think ill call it a night.

i dont stay up all night.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 11:46 AM
staycool dude. I told noel dirty about the thread but he's not really a wtc general chat fan any more so whocares if hes not in the poll.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 11:58 AM
noel is one of the only people on this site who i can think of that would actually have something better to do than post on here.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 03:12 PM
yeah styles - i mean we all walk around greeting each other with a fist in the face - "what up dude" *king hit* "awww dude thanks"
its alright stylez we all understand your power problems, we sympathize
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/u12.jpg

STYLE
03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
yeah styles - i mean we all walk around greeting each other with a fist in the face - "what up dude" *king hit* "awww dude thanks"

thats what dundee and donk did to show affection.

u mean to tell me all aussies arent like dundee or the hunter? what a gyp!
you at least know how to throw a boomerang right?

SKAMPOE
03-06-2008, 11:04 PM
AUSSIES

http://usera.imagecave.com/nestor/2004-07-26_joel-mohawk-hatchet-melody.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2008, 11:15 PM

ahh ok, i did'nt see the connection there, aint seen any of the dundee movies, i can throw a boomerang, but i cant play a digereedo

The Hound
03-06-2008, 11:33 PM

who the fuck uses a boomerang in the days of technological advancement?

Visionz
03-07-2008, 12:17 AM
I voted for Method, the dude seems like he spends most of his time and money between being drunk and chasing skirt. I can respect that shit.

J-Cee
03-07-2008, 12:21 AM
J-Cee /////////////////////////////////////// 22

STYLE
03-07-2008, 12:38 AM
who the fuck uses a boomerang in the days of technological advancement?

Wha? No HD GPS broadband BluRay Boomerangs?

STYLE
03-07-2008, 12:43 AM
what about boomerang for the XBox ? PS3 ?

STYLE
03-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Got Donk?
CwpZFsVyues

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2008, 01:36 AM
wtf, shit doesnt even look like australian bush. its like in 'house of wax' with paris hilton, i spotted more australian tree's in that scrub than 'wolf creek'

(i live right near where house of wax was shot)

noel411
03-07-2008, 01:44 AM
I feel obligated to post in this thread since the God Sicka Allah went out of his way to put me on to it, plus I feel confident enough to break out of my hermit shell and post on this forum since I'm building up a bit of a buzz.

Anyway, all the Aussies I've encountered on this forum are cool dudes. I often get a kick out of their shit talk when I occasionally browse this place. Nobody does humour like an Aussie does. I won't vote for any individual because the strong presence of Aussie comical genius on this forum usually comes about through the chemistry between a combination of several Aussie personalities.

Is Pat Bateman Sean Michael?

Don't forget about the original Aussie Wu-Tang Dynasty God.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2008, 01:52 AM
yeah he is, he has identity problems and wants to fit in with the other haters on this forum, pat's brother is Robet, (only lernt this the other day)

shame about the fight in K.C. the other night that got Jarryd Hayne shot at and suspended the other night hey Noel ? BUT what was he doing out at that hour before the season started.

(ref: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/03/03/2177783.htm)

but on the bright side the gold coast TITANS are off to a good start :P~~~ peace.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 03:39 AM
hahaha gold coast titans ? for real ? hehe
go you mighty ROOSTER !!!!!!! next week is the big game, gonna stab me a bunny fan or 10

Wha? No HD GPS broadband BluRay Boomerangs?

fail

SID
03-07-2008, 05:27 AM
so was i wrong to hate on yall? i thought you aussies liked the "punch ur mate dead in the mouth to show u love him" type shit

i guess yall are like metrosexual aussies?
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/3559/crocodiledundeeinlosangelesver.jpg

LMAO

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 07:40 AM
PEACE noel.

and yes, i am sean michael.

fredy mech has started hating on me ever since i changed my name, i guess it comes with the territory.

STAY UP GOD

The Hound
03-07-2008, 11:39 AM
LMAO

lol what the fuck are you laughing at you fag ?? honestly, no one in this country gives a fuck about paul hogan. you, just like general wise, would end up on christmas island detention centre if you ever tried to come to this country. thank fuck your kind get locked up when you come here

NIGHT MAYOR
03-08-2008, 05:57 PM
LMAO
he wants to be australian, hanging out reading my threads, jealousy is a s.o.b.

The Hound
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM
living in england is the first step to migrating out to australia

NIGHT MAYOR
02-02-2009, 02:31 AM
tlCD1f54Hho

The Hound
02-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Imma visit Sydney one day, the rest of Australia is pretty gay though

100% spot on

NIGHT MAYOR
02-02-2009, 02:42 AM
hahaha, im ashamed to say i was born in sydney. dirtiest city in Aus :)

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2009, 02:43 AM
tlCD1f54Hho
this^^^ and

http://www.eagleartist.com/images/bald-eagle-attack.jpg
this^^^

is why you are the last man standing.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-02-2009, 02:48 AM
how am i ment to fly like an eagle when im surounded by pigeons
X7Dr2b6UBjY

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2009, 03:03 AM
idk i have the most convos with method, freddy seems to be the coolest, but i'm getting stockholm syndrome from being abused by pat. but really all of yall are degenerates.
t's like choosing between:
some fuzzy moldy bread
a greasy black banana peel
a beer bottle with piss in it.

i just read the whole thread. this one stood out

hahahah

SHRAP
02-02-2009, 03:16 AM
notice how even with the other weak ass poll options nobody voted for u tonearm, thats how u KNOW u are the weakest faggot here

NIGHT MAYOR
02-02-2009, 03:22 AM
this^^^ and

http://www.eagleartist.com/images/bald-eagle-attack.jpg
this^^^

is why you are the last man standing.
peace.

i just read the whole thread. this one stood out

hahahah

hahaha :thumbup:

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2009, 03:40 AM
notice how even with the other weak ass poll options nobody voted for u tonearm, thats how u KNOW u are the weakest faggot here
the nigga changed his identity to an Indian dude and did not want people to know he was tone limpwrist. the armpit hair disses really got to him.

he wanted a clean slate

NIGHT MAYOR
02-02-2009, 02:38 PM
ahahha who voted for djmeth

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
fredy mech why did you bump this thread

Butter
02-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Noel.

5hundred&one
02-02-2009, 04:44 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/SideshowBurns/wat.png?t=1233614398

Dokuro
02-02-2009, 07:05 PM
thats like picking the smartest persorn in the speacle olympics
http://madeinhead.org/anism/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/super-retard.JPG

NIGHT MAYOR
02-03-2009, 12:38 AM
fredy mech why did you bump this thread

covenant business. mind ya business

The Hound
02-03-2009, 01:06 AM
the nigga changed his identity to an Indian dude and did not want people to know he was tone limpwrist. the armpit hair disses really got to him.

he wanted a clean slate

er

yeah

that's it

armpit hair disses got me allllllllll ... hurt

like devastated

hey, weren't you the one who quit when they were getting sonned into oblivion then got rejected by the corpse?

then came back?

looking for a clean slate ...

yehahahaha that's you ain't it?

SKAMPOE
02-03-2009, 10:51 AM
twice^

but that dont change the fact that ur more of an emo fag than him.

Dokuro
02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
could some body please bann benny for using a joker avitar hes not a joker

ilzPotent
02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
DJ Methods. :cheerlie:

and Robert sometimes... he's on the list right? funniest "good day mates" here.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
its noel411,he gets my vote,he was dope as fuck and crazy as shit

who here remembers dicklolly? hahaha,best times man....hope he returns on here

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Noel.

haha someone agreez

DJMethods
02-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I finally won something.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-03-2009, 09:37 PM
I'll go with robert

benny lava doesnt offend me but he doesnt do anything good.

Pat Bateman is close, but he is too cunty and angry for no reason.

DJmethods almost one cuz of his old sig, but i rarely ever read anything he writes.

all the other ones i really dont pay attention too altho that might be all of em.

Dokuro
02-03-2009, 10:07 PM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1597/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1597-35016.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
I finally won something.

you won it when i originaly ended last year.

Butter
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Old thread. Noel + CD together.. Pure genius if anyone can remember those days.

EAGLE EYE
03-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Let us not rehash these sausage polls

NIGHT MAYOR
03-14-2012, 03:51 AM
hahaha im the only one still posting on the reg here, i remember jcee getting butt hurt he wasnt on the list.

J-Cee
03-15-2012, 12:35 AM
yeh major butthurt as wucorp is my life,the tears were flowin braaaa

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 12:47 AM
hahaha peace

food for thought
03-15-2012, 12:50 AM
have you aussies met up with each other IRL bros?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 12:55 AM
i aint met anyone, but i think tonearm and jcee are from new south wales, im from queensland and the others are from western australia, australia's land mass is close to the states so me catching up with the western australia cats would be like someone from new york visiting cali.

food for thought
03-15-2012, 01:02 AM
excuse my ignorance. Sounding like an american right now smh lol

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 01:18 AM
no not really, it was a fair question, i was gunna catch up with jcee last year when i travelled to NSW for a wu-tang show, ended up getting stonned alot and doing touristy shit in the Harbor

J-Cee
03-15-2012, 01:18 AM
ehehe
i know tonearm well,went to school together,known him for years,haven't met any of the others,fredy has been in my neck of the woods before though.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 01:26 AM
you been closer to my house than i have been to yours - you sneeky bastard.

pat and rob are brothers and i think they know djmethods.

EAGLE EYE
03-15-2012, 02:34 AM
So who is this guy?

ERCpTrcmWrg

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 02:38 AM
hahaha peeped that this morn, thats what we down here call a tool. im sure you know the meaning.

Robert
03-15-2012, 03:00 AM
have you aussies met up with each other IRL bros?

As Fredy said, it's a huge, spread out country and we are all in different parts of it. I was going to meet Methods as we were both going to be at the same music festival but it never happened.

Aside from that I see Pat a fair bit but he is my brother so I suppose that doesn't count.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-15-2012, 09:31 AM
al the aussies in here are cool in my book, this site would be very dull without them in the mix,respect!!

NIGHT MAYOR
03-15-2012, 02:12 PM
variety is the spice of life, and we would be Peppermint Gum

John Nash
05-17-2014, 06:58 AM
So who is this guy?

ERCpTrcmWrg

LMAO also noel needs to b put on the poll

Kemetian_Warrior
05-17-2014, 10:02 AM
LMAO also noel needs to b put on the poll
Noel is a total fucken faggot.

KERZO
05-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Imagine talking about yourself like that NoŽl!

John Nash
05-17-2014, 06:25 PM
^lol was that autocorrect putting that cheeky umlaut in there.

check ur PMs great kemetiah warrior.

SHEM HOTEP

check two
05-17-2014, 11:47 PM
cheeky?

John Nash
05-18-2014, 05:36 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=xox4U5uXEITR8gfIx4GgDA#q=cheeky

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2014, 11:21 AM
noel is one of the only people on this site who i can think of that would actually have something better to do than post on here.

haha, i don't know where i ever got this idea from.

Durag
05-18-2014, 05:25 PM
^ L O L

its funny reading back on some of the retarded shit ya posted here years ago. Damn some of my posts were gay as fuck.

Where da fuck DJMethod & Robert at