PDA

View Full Version : walmart=no english

crust
03-05-2008, 02:30 PM
so im in walmart shopping for some little things here and there and i ask someone there for help. bad idea.

so i ask the lady; "where are the light bulbs at?" she answer's with; "┐que?" i hate the fact that everyone at walmart dosent speak english. im too "white-washed" to speak spanish. so i had to bust out my 7th grade spanish class skills. "hola. ┐ah donde estan los "light bulbs"?!" and she still didnt fucking know where they were. its a fucking waste of time!

oh fuck it! what am i doing there in the first place?!

King Tron 1
03-05-2008, 02:52 PM
what exactly. and it's "focos".

TAURO
03-05-2008, 02:54 PM
When I was visiting fam in florida we paid a visit to Walmart, one of my fam members went to the information desk to make an enquiry and the lady that served him was a white american woman. The rest of the staff though is another matter entirely.

Oh and a latino that can't speak spanish?......failure j/k

King Tron 1
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I forget that everyone has their own version of spanish. Cuban & Mexican are entirely different in terminology. I'm a chicano so It's Focos here. Puerto Ricans Spanish & Spanish Spoken In Spain, is entirely different also.

TAURO
03-05-2008, 03:06 PM
I forget that everyone has their own version of spanish. Cuban & Mexican are entirely different in terminology. I'm a chicano so It's Focos here. Puerto Ricans Spanish & Spanish Spoken In Spain, is entirely different also.

Colombians use focos too.

King Tron 1
03-05-2008, 03:10 PM
^^^ I Know I Never Said I Was The Spanish Dialect Expert.

TAURO
03-05-2008, 03:13 PM
And I never said that you said anything I was just putting that out there.

King Tron 1
03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Then we Kool & The Gang Then.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 03:24 PM
so im in walmart shopping for some little things here and there and i ask someone there for help. bad idea.

so i ask the lady; "where are the light bulbs at?" she answer's with; "┐que?" i hate the fact that everyone at walmart dosent speak english. im too "white-washed" to speak spanish. so i had to bust out my 7th grade spanish class skills. "hola. ┐ah donde estan los "light bulbs"?!" and she still didnt fucking know where they were. its a fucking waste of time!

oh fuck it! what am i doing there in the first place?!

wow...what a racist post.

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 03:50 PM
what exactly. and it's "focos".
us puerto ricans we say ''bombillas''!

this is true, all latinos speak a mixture of spanish from spain mixed with their native tongue

hahaha

STYLE
03-05-2008, 03:57 PM
wanna hear some racist shit? in ATL we have lil korea, lil vietnam, etc etc as cultural parts of the city kinda like chinatown. the latino area is officially called "Taco Town". hahaaaa!

THE W
03-05-2008, 03:57 PM
go to meijer
http://img.meijer.com/assets/site/images/atstores/at_stores_billboard.jpg

where all employees speak the GOT DAMN language.

crust
03-05-2008, 04:04 PM

this guy. nah not a racist post at all. im mexican myself. i just never speak spanish. im a 3rd gen mexican born here in america. so growing up my parents didnt speak spanish to me. i fucking knew someone here would pull the race card on me. haha. lame. i guess i should be used to it by now, right?

but anyway yeah i just couldnt think of the word at the time. "focos"

and yeah a mexican that cant speak spanish. sad huh?! lol. my grandmah says the same thing to me all the time. " aye mijo, you should learn spanish! pinchi puto!" hahaha.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 04:07 PM
So a self-loathing racist. All the more sad.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 04:22 PM
and yeah a mexican that cant speak spanish. sad huh?! lol. my grandmah says the same thing to me all the time. " aye mijo, you should learn spanish! pinchi puto!" hahaha.

i have a chinese friend who is the same way. i met his grandma once and spoke in chinese to her. she seemed suprised and disgusted at the same time like " you mean to tell me this nigga can learn our language and you can't u lil whitewashed asshole?" hahahahah.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 04:36 PM
The asians are just begging to become anglofied..

HarlemDiplomat
03-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Man fuck spanish... I sick of niggaz acting like they need to learn spanish. No niggaz, first step is learning English and stop makin up your own words.

Man, its to the point now I can't understand a nigga past South Carolina.

crass
03-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey, only one person here called you a racist for making a perfectly valid comment. WTC must be going soft or people finally got their heads out of their asses.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:10 PM
^---what you said is genius. Whats up with black people wanting to be down with the Spanish anyway??? The amount of slaves they brought to the NEw World makes the English look like they brought over a small family.