PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop Has Completely Dominated the world of music.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

d3dHxAYYXhc

this is about a year old. but it just showed me that hip hop has infiltrated into the last forbidden zone. just peep the style of this video and song.

TSA
03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
sorry, but that video is not available.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 06:01 PM
dammit. hold up.
d3dHxAYYXhc

Edgar Erebus
03-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Nice to see hip-hop influencing even country, but it seems to me that he got from whole culture only rhythm structure and obsession with bling and ass.

DUMBO
03-05-2008, 06:23 PM
yep even country is on the hip hop wagon. white america is going through its most intense identity crisis yet.

DUMBO
03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
i hope no indians are killed by the time it is over (this time)

TSA
03-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Agreed, the world can't deny the black man's groove.

every country in the world is going through a serious idenity crisis, not just white america, it's like young black america has colonized the world

and State Of the Black Union is still talking about pull up pants and saying "the B-word."

OBVIOUSLY we're winning the race war

crumbs.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-05-2008, 06:42 PM
WmiFKuWj6ZQ

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:08 PM
hip hop got pimped out a million times over by now....But good for the blacks americans. Peanut butter and rap......that should be Nas' next album title.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 07:11 PM
this guy is a puppet just like jay z, thye are probably owned by the same poeple
and it morelike 3 years old
its about money not hip hop

you miss the point. why would hiphop, no matter how corny and misguided, be packaged for white rednecks to consume?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
So the packages can make money...come on cockmasterr, you went to a white school

STYLE
03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
hip hop got pimped out a million times over by now....But good for the blacks americans. Peanut butter and rap......that should be Nas' next album title.

you tryin real hard. but your faux racism is eclisped by your love for black american music and the black men who make it. your daily presence here proves it.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Who says im racist? thats an assumption you make. I call it pride, you call it racism.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 07:31 PM
nobody called you a racist. thats my point you love me and everything about me. because i'm black. you like the italian dude John Turturro played in do the right thing.

obviously you didn't go to a white school. cause you can't seem to think beyond what is presented. so let me lead you. yes the package make money. but why? answer, hip hop has transcended all cultures. if they did not feel that hip hop would appeal to rednecks, they would have never made that shitty song. get it now?

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 07:40 PM
nobody called you a racist. thats my point you love me and everything about me. because i'm black. you like the italian dude John Turturro played in do the right thing.
yo i wouldnt walk around assuming that about non blacks outside of wucorp. my 2cents cuz that attidude is a common reason for catchin a beatdown by whites an whoever else there is .

peace tho

STYLE
03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
i think all of yall are missing the point. i am not praising this shit. i hate it acually, i think its worse than vanilla ice on a bad day in 1990.

my point is that for some reason hip hop, in this corny hybrid country permutation, is now beign marketet to the culture that historically wanted little of nothing to do with anything considered black.
even though the word "cowboy" was originally an insult directed at the black farmhands. and country is a fusion of african and european folk music but anyway....

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 07:44 PM
yeah i know u gotta good and fair point. i aint tryin to argue I know you got this one

Blackula Spectacula
03-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah welcome to 2004

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Rednecks are 'white niggers'...get it now. Trust me I've known ghetto blacks and rednecks and I'd rather live next to a ghetto black....and thats not sayin alot for the black cuz i cant stand them dudes either.
Rednecks are the scurge of the country. Thats why I could never move down south.

Save the, you love me, im black bullshit. I grew up in the city, so i been around every type of person there is. I grew up in the early 90's on rock/alternative and rap artists from that era hence the wu tang forum.

I know your people well....Bottom line is your like anyone else. Jew, Mexican, Chinese...or anyone for that matter. Your presence doesnt bother me, im used to it...
But one thing about the moolies is you talk the most shit, yet are the most sensitive when you get it back.
So thats why I bust balls with the ones on here so much.

So fuck all you colored rat bastards....you mother fuckers entertain me. Moreso than whitefolks, and for that you will always hold a special place in big, warm guinea heart.

Blackula Spectacula
03-05-2008, 07:47 PM
dammit. hold up.
d3dHxAYYXhc

btw hahahhaha this songs such a fucking joke

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:48 PM
i think all of yall are missing the point. i am not praising this shit. i hate it acually, i think its worse than vanilla ice on a bad day in 1990.

my point is that for some reason hip hop, in this corny hybrid country permutation, is now beign marketet to the culture that historically wanted little of nothing to do with anything considered black.
even though the word "cowboy" was originally an insult directed at the black farmhands. and country is a fusion of african and european folk music but anyway....

Apalachian whites and the poor blacks in the south have alot in common tho. Moreso than either side would want to admit. Hillbilly music and Race music.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Rednecks are 'white niggers'...get it now. Trust me I've known ghetto blacks and rednecks and I'd rather live next to a ghetto black....and thats not sayin alot for the black cuz i cant stand them dudes either.
Rednecks are the scurge of the country. Thats why I could never move down south.

Save the, you love me, im black bullshit. I grew up in the city, so i been around every type of person there is. I grew up in the early 90's on rock/alternative and rap artists from that era hence the wu tang forum.

I know your people well....Bottom line is your like anyone else. Jew, Mexican, Chinese...or anyone for that matter. Your presence doesnt bother me, im used to it...
But one thing about the moolies is you talk the most shit, yet are the most sensitive when you get it back.
So thats why I bust balls with the ones on here so much.

So fuck all you colored rat bastards....you mother fuckers entertain me. Moreso than whitefolks, and for that you will always hold a special place in big, warm guinea heart.

i think styles is talkin about people on this site who like wu and wanna be part of the hiphop culture. i doubt he thinks that shit out in the real world, i mean maybe to a degree but he's just pointin out facts.aint no one plottin on ya tho dog we all cool here.
well, until u started throwin in the racial slurs but im sure we'll be fine.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I dont think he was talkin about that at all but to each his own.....we would probably both have different interpretations of Bob Dylans Like A Rolling Stone too.

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
white pride has gone from a movement to a internet gimmick.

Blacks win.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
^---Visit a Nebraska prison. I'm sure white pride is alive and well in the heartland.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
yo i wouldnt walk around assuming that about non blacks outside of wucorp. my 2cents cuz that attidude is a common reason for catchin a beatdown by whites an whoever else there is .

peace tho

huh? u r for real? i have NEVER caught a beat down from anything that even resembled white well i guess you can count the police but thats another story and has nothing to dowith the topic at hand. 2nd i know white people, as a child i grew up around nothing but white. 3rd i am so beyond the age of catching beatdowns that fighting rarely comes into my mindstate.
please don't fix ur mouth like that again sicka, it make you look funny.

ahem... like i was saying...
I remember nicky before he started spitting that white pride bullshit. KTL turned him out till he became Remy from higher learning. this quasi neonazi is his new gimmick. i'm saying it isn't convincing.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
white pride has gone from a movement to a internet gimmick.

Blacks win.

oj simpson
michael jackson
elijah muhammed...just a few blacks i wouldnt be proud of

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Nicky is a wop...he has many a issue with the KKK and redneck. I havent forgotten about them. The rhetorics towards the blacks is, like I said, pure entertainment. And you realize this. Very good. Gotta luv that funding those white schools get.

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:19 PM
anybody that acknowledges ^this guy more then 3 times a month, is a faggot/e-crumb

i've used up my acknowledgement coupons with that last one.

btw
Oj simpson kills sluts and gets away with it
Michael jackson is basically G.O.D status and whore cry/faint when he grabs his dickity
and Elijah muhammed is all about sonning white ppl and owning when it come to race war on the regullah

only person really fighting for ya these days is Bill O'Rielly.

like i said, white people are only racist online, and they're racist online because being scared of another man that you admire everything about and clearly understand is better then you in every shape and form sucks.

having black people borrow your pencils and not give it back, while your too scared to ask for it is a real self esteem crusher, so they try to get it back online.

plus not even white people like white people

and they can't have sex after the age of 40

and they won't exist in 70 years.

blacks win.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah my next door neighbors were i-talian. i used to play with the son my age back in the day. no matter what was for dinner they always had some fuckin spaghetti sauce bubblin on the stove. wtfxupwitdat?

is that shit like potpourri or something?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Cuz someone in the family usually wont eat anything but pasta, and an italian mother can't let anyone go hungry.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 08:26 PM
having black people borrow your pencils and not give it back, while your too scared to ask for it is a real self esteem crusher, so they try to get it back online.

yo i used to borrow their toys. i'd be at recess "let me hold yer grimlock till afterschool" or "lets trade, my shipwreck for you dr mindbender till tomorrow."

never see that shit again.

fear....smh....

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Those poor whiteboys. Didnt there parents teach them anything?

SKAMPOE
out of ten tv commercials 9 of them is with rapping on it or hiphop influenced, it sux

STYLE
Cuz someone in the family usually wont eat anything but pasta, and an italian mother can't let anyone go hungry.

yeah she'd always offer me food.

it was crazy cause black parents tell their kids not to go eating over other folks houses, specially white folks. on some ol "don't want to seem like we don't feed you " type shit.

but i was told its insulting to refuse an offer from an italian.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Were not like 'white' people....

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:32 PM
huh? u r for real? i have NEVER caught a beat down from anything that even resembled white well i guess you can count the police but thats another story and has nothing to dowith the topic at hand. 2nd i know white people, as a child i grew up around nothing but white. 3rd i am so beyond the age of catching beatdowns that fighting rarely comes into my mindstate.
please don't fix ur mouth like that again sicka, it make you look funny.

ahem... like i was saying...
I remember nicky before he started spitting that white pride bullshit. KTL turned him out till he became Remy from higher learning. this quasi neonazi is his new gimmick. i'm saying it isn't convincing.

okay beatdown might have been over the exagerating but u dont everything bro and i know alot of blacks who got served for that very reason. on the street, in jail wherever man u might be idolized by 14 year olds but everyone i know would wanna fuck u up for talkin so much. just a hint that u think that way could get u in trouble, we arent stupid bro, i cant think of 1 white boy that grew up around me respecting u like your a hero or some shit, naw you'd get dumped on pretty quick where im at...nevermind man i just know alot about my area and i know why blacks get knocked out by whites an natives. for bein someone theyre not. fuck that aint no luv for u dog, sorry to say but we already know what u think u know about us and its wrong. let me get thiss o your sayin thats how u feel when your in public. that people want to be u and every other black person they see?

i dont know man, no hard feelings but thats pretty much why black people (unless they're crackheadz), get hurt in my town. its a natural sense we got. my best friends black and he fucks up arrogant blacks too. but he rock peoples shit so he just is what everyone wants, rich, powerful, feared and respected tax free. we idolize druglords and tony montana dude. we're tryin to be the king not some twin an shit thats fuckin weak

and i meant that pedophile 5% dude or whatever.

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
yo i used to borrow their toys. i'd be at recess "let me hold yer grimlock till afterschool" or "lets trade, my shipwreck for you dr mindbender till tomorrow."

never see that shit again.

fear....smh....
AHAHAHAHAHAH

i was the ONLY BLACK IN TOWN and was STILL pullin that shit off.
other then my family

not only they're scarred but no unity.

a fight breaks out between a white dude and a black one, they both take it outside, the white guy expects his boys to jump in...WRONG

dude always gets his shit ate, and if it's a jumping his boys'll just watch and then pull him up after lol

15 dudes went at whiteshao one time cause one of them plays basketball and told a girl that he'd eat her out on her period..so we were chanting "Eat that bloody bird CLAP-CLAP-CL-CL-CLAP" and "RASBERRY PIE! RASBERRY PIE!" when ever he touched the ball...through his whole game OFF lol(we were the crowd leaders in highschool, which in nebraska terms means your G.O.D)

anyways they came back with 15 dudes at a party and white shao was our white friend.....dude didn't even go outside i hear...tells him he didn't know it happened

how the fuck you gonna not know 16 dudes are fighting.

shits disgusting

they didn't drop him tho, that's the nutty part.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Anyone have that new fish sandwich from Wendy's...I think im gonna get one Friday.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:38 PM
man your fuckin stupid dog aint nobody afraid of you fuck i thought u guys were beyond all that shit. i dont have anything to say to u. fuck this gay thread

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:38 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAH

i was the ONLY BLACK IN TOWN and was STILL pullin that shit off.
other then my family

not only they're scarred but no unity.

a fight breaks out between a white dude and a black one, they both take it outside, the white guy expects his boys to jump in...WRONG

dude always gets his shit ate, and if it's a jumping his boys'll just watch and then pull him up after lol

15 dudes went at whiteshao one time cause one of them plays basketball and told a girl that he'd eat her out on her period..so we were chanting "Eat that bloody bird CLAP-CLAP-CL-CL-CLAP" and "RASBERRY PIE! RASBERRY PIE!" when ever he touched the ball...through his whole game OFF lol(we were the crowd leaders in highschool, which in nebraska terms means your G.O.D)

anyways they came back with 15 dudes at a party and white shao was our white friend.....dude didn't even go outside i hear...tells him he didn't know it happened

how the fuck you gonna not know 16 dudes are fighting.

shits disgusting

they didn't drop him tho, that's the nutty part.

Sounds like your the King of the Burbs out their in nebraska.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:39 PM
man your fuckin stupid dog aint nobody afraid of you fuck i thought u guys were beyond all that shit. i dont have anything to say to u. fuck this gay thread

He's just talkin shit....they know

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:40 PM
never mind i take that back but if thats what u think your not thinkin very hard. fukci it. peace

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Sounds like your the King of the Burbs out their in nebraska.
AHAHAHAHHA!:king:

im tell you man, we were wildin in highschool

crowd surfing, being the spearheads of school-to-school beefs, doing push ups on top of the crowd, getting apartments and having naked bitches there on the regullah,systematically cheating at strip poker against naive big breasted whores before we strip poke em, gettin that neck in the parkinlot, having hit singles, throwing bomb ass parties that college ppl would come to before we were even upper classmen, sucks hoes nipples, throwin niggas down stairways cause cash rules (literally)

senior year if they needed anything promoted they'd come straight to me

i wanted to post pics during the PSA for TSA when style posted his "stylemaster at 19" thing, but i didn't have any lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 08:50 PM
sweet dude

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:54 PM
thats cool man i can live like that u know, braggin bout havin as much fun as u can. i just dont like the stereotypes like we wanna dress and be u. not here dude. we want the fly shit too but we wanna rule and thats what i think yall are missing. im not jeaolus over what i can and cant where. im jeaolus cuz i see you gettin all the pussy. were men, we wanna be the king of everything and dominate anyone in our path. peace

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 08:55 PM
dude my spelling is out tha muthafuckin door tonight. sorry

TSA
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
yeah, you haven't lived until you live and brag about it

but yeah, it's fine, it just appears that anytime the black race is brought up online in an open discussion it turns into a race war, so we're gonna tell things like it is cause quite frankly it's annoying.

racist gimmicks on WUTANG websites?

owned by an Arab?

moderated by a Samoan-chink-fillatino?

not convincing.

TSA
03-05-2008, 09:00 PM
and spelling is for whores

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 09:02 PM
yeah i hate this subject. i luv black people. honestly i never say nigger this or fuck black people man. cuz i luv everyone who's cool to me. no hard feelings guys im a lil out of it. i dont know, i want it to all work out for everyone. peace

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
fuck black people and their feelings. NObody gets special treatment in the States.....except the Jews.

STYLE
03-05-2008, 09:08 PM
yeah man i must say being black in the burbs does have its perks. even a poindexter gets the benefit of the doubt if he's black.

i used to fight any time i heard the word nigger. like an attack dog. i didn't matter if you were talking to me or not. then after they pull me off we'd go to the office and explain the situation.

since back in the 80s race relations, political correctness and cultural diversity were relatively new and sensitive matters to deal with, they used to suspend the white kid and make him write an apology to me and write a paper about the achievements of black americans. even tho i started the fight.
me? i'd just go back to class and be the talk of the school for the rest of the day again. i think i got in a fight at least once a month in elementary. not as much in middle school. then i moved.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Man how times have changed. Back in the 70's my uncle was in high school in Cleveland and some black dude kept calling him a wop, so he grabbed him and held him out the window threatening to throw him out.
The teacher was like, Whats going on blah blah blah...he said what the black was sayin, and didnt do nothing, my uncle didnt get in trouble.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
yeah man i must say being black in the burbs does have its perks. even a poindexter gets the benefit of the doubt if he's black.

i used to fight any time i heard the word nigger. like an attack dog. i didn't matter if you were talking to me or not. then after they pull me off we'd go to the office and explain the situation.

since back in the 80s race relations, political correctness and cultural diversity were relatively new and sensitive matters to deal with, they used to suspend the white kid and make him write an apology to me and write a paper about the achievements of black americans. even tho i started the fight.
me? i'd just go back to class and be the talk of the school for the rest of the day again. i think i got in a fight at least once a month in elementary. not as much in middle school. then i moved.

i dont know i dont think my homie who's black got a fair deal outta the education system. he was always searched,always kicked out and always arrested. always found guilty and always doin time. he fits all the descriptions of a trouble maker/criminal/never gonna learn, carried that shit from 3rd grade on man. he was a thug when we were little man he didnt get respect, or educated. his mom was always at the bar. but he's also always been a G since a very young age. like everything we hear in rap, he's done so much hustlin and comin up on the streets he sets his own standards of what "ballin" and "bein a outlaw" is all about.. nope everyone was white but him and he got fuckin screwed. now he thinks he's gotta prove peeps wrong and shit. hes made the pretty fictional part of rap music a reality. nino brown type shit. but its cuz he was fuckin pushed aside. drove him str8 prison. naw, around here you'd be followed by every store worker, you'd be the dudes gettin staked out by mall security. or stopped for DWB. white fuckin assholes here man, sounds like u had it easy Styles and were still able to wild out. i wanna know where them white folks are. so maybe we could squash these stereotypes before our kids heads get filled with lies. peace

TSA
03-05-2008, 10:12 PM

AHAHAHHA. damn.

im early elementary i didn't notice race now that i think back at it, but around 5th grade shit got real
i was clobbering this particular group of white kids left and right over them saying "nigger"

came to the conclusion that white people fight like they're white, but at first i didn't no nigger was THAT bad of a word, i just knew it came up when a fight was about to break out so it had to be an insult, and it was after school if ever so they didn't have to right any PSAs

needless to say, little white sluts dig a guy that beats little white men

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 10:20 PM
LOL...great entertainment. Just blow out your nostrils and you could send whitey flying back to England.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 11:07 PM
these dudes are so far from the truth. it sounds like yall went to prep school. man i had to wake folks i didnt even know up and ask em for a ride to school cuz we didnt have a car and shit. half drunk indians givin me a ride to middleschool and not even makin it cuz they're still so drunk from the afterparty my parents started the night before
bus driver banned me from the bus for swearing. if anything we want that suberb life have u guys ever been on a reservation? fucked up shit, fuck whitey:fucku:

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Yea, my HS wasn;t like that at all. That sounds like some American Pie shit. Straight outta middle america.

TSA
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
i remember our bus driver

Babi was her name

shit had 3 inch long fake nails with various pictures to suit the sessons on it and was fond of the catch phrase

"SSIITTTT DDOWWWNNNN!...SIIITTTT!...DOOOOOWWWNN!"

now that i look back at it, she' was probably on glass.

but yeah, suburbs are doper then reservations

11th Chamber
03-05-2008, 11:13 PM
WmiFKuWj6ZQ

get that gay ass shit outta here

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 11:19 PM
dude i forgot your like 10 years younger than me and 2500 miles away in nebraska.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
yea...he's just a little fellow.

Sicka than aidZ
03-05-2008, 11:32 PM
in nebraska

TSA
03-05-2008, 11:35 PM
im confused, elaborate

did you think i was in your house?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2008, 11:46 PM
No, i would have noticed because of the lack of oxygen which your enourmous nostrils would have sucked out of the air.

JerseyIronman
03-06-2008, 01:19 AM
god DAMN country music is whack

...thats all i wanted to add

STYLE
03-06-2008, 01:34 AM
man i ain't gonna lie i lived a pretty easy life either thru my economic situation or the fact that i am a certified genius, which afforded me the ability to half ass it all the way from k-12
i would get straight As 1st quarter then slide all the way to C- / D+ do ZERO and i mean ZERO homework. then just ace all the tests just by paying attention in class. teachers liked me somewhat because i'm smart and would lead the class discussions and engage the teacher with interesting questions.

when i moved down south, the HS curriculum was the same one i had in elementary. literally. so it was hoes clothes and bankrolls. 70 % black school and i was the "new city kid".

but even today i live life as it comes but when opportunity knocks i open the door with a gun in my hand and snatch the muhfukka by the neck... tellem to sit his blackass down and don't move.

but i grew up in a diff time. i mean we actualy played outside. me and my boy were talkin bout this yesterday. we are the last batch to know what its like not to depend on all this technology, but yet the 1st to master it.

TSA
03-06-2008, 01:45 AM
yeah, you guys are what they call generation X, which is kids that grew up in the 80s and had teen years in the 90s

according to my piece of shit business class a lot of you were mistakes from the boomers, and end up having siblings a lot younger then you that were planned when you parents calmed down

i think we were the last to play outside

literally my age group, maybe like 3 below but once you hit the 4 year mark, these niggas were raised of trading cards video games and internet

we call the ppl 2 years younger then me the "myspace generation" cause these faggots willingly go on myspace instead of out on weekends

and when they hang out it's in tiny little groups at coffee shops and shit..

and they love snorting pills

they can't just sit down and have a blunt, they gotta snort pills, and not just X, like fuckin, anything..ANYTHING

and they listen to Kanye west.

TSA
03-06-2008, 01:47 AM
but yeah, i also had it easy, even when we were poor and first came here it was dope cause i didn't mind or notice

in the middle school years we were all about TP wars and making our own sports leagues. I was more of a TP war man, tho me and white shao sucked at it lol

and walking around at night...lots of that

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 11:35 AM
i was on acid all the fuckin time thankz for clearing that up for me fellaz^O^

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 02:22 PM
man i ain't gonna lie i lived a pretty easy life either thru my economic situation or the fact that i am a certified genius, which afforded me the ability to half ass it all the way from k-12
i would get straight As 1st quarter then slide all the way to C- / D+ do ZERO and i mean ZERO homework. then just ace all the tests just by paying attention in class. teachers liked me somewhat because i'm smart and would lead the class discussions and engage the teacher with interesting questions.

when i moved down south, the HS curriculum was the same one i had in elementary. literally. so it was hoes clothes and bankrolls. 70 % black school and i was the "new city kid".

but even today i live life as it comes but when opportunity knocks i open the door with a gun in my hand and snatch the muhfukka by the neck... tellem to sit his blackass down and don't move.

but i grew up in a diff time. i mean we actualy played outside. me and my boy were talkin bout this yesterday. we are the last batch to know what its like not to depend on all this technology, but yet the 1st to master it.

The internet and cell phones changed alot. I'm only 26 and I didnt even really get down with the internet till i was like 18 or so....that was in '99. I remember AOL has you payin by the minute back then. LOL.

Cell phones?? No one really had em. The ballers or wannabe ballers had pagers and shit, but back then pay phones were actually needed.

Shit, I remember as a kid, I was so happy when my great grandmother gave us here little black and white tv with rabbit ears, so I could put it in the basement and play the original NES on there.

Remember tryin to watch the playboy channel thru them squiggly lines??? Catchin a titty here and there. But you could here everything.....I used to listen to Night Calls.

SID
03-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Hip hop has dominated the music scene because it is the only REAL music around.

Peeps underestimate the skill of a good rapper, pullin out complex rhyme schemes, adding metaphors,similies and vocab mixin it up with some dope imagery and wordplay.

That shit cant be touched by no other music i, mean most songs consist of basic shitty lines that make no sense or jus have commercial appeal, usually chattin bout some dumb lame shit.

Hip hop on the other hand has everthing, beats you can move to, words you can relate to, and just some sick lines that blow your head away, a good example of this is OB4CL, in my view the most amazing piece of music i have ever heard.....

LOVE LIVE HIP HOP............shit saved my life as it did many other people

PEACE

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Listen to early Dylan...or even Chuck Berry. you gotta dig deeper to find the best artists. Most artificial rap fans nowadays would know Cuban linx if you told them.

Mumm Ra
03-06-2008, 07:08 PM
I remember playin cuban linx in the car with my sister, she was like wtf they're not even making sense!
Might as well been in another language to her. I like that shit though, actually have to use some brain power when you listen to music.

SID
03-07-2008, 05:32 AM
Man OB4CL makes perfect sense, you just gotta concentrate and get into that coke sniffin, mafiaso mindstate....it has dope imagery too