PDA

View Full Version : waiter! hey waiter!!

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Have you ever been in a restaurant and discovered something in your food that shouldn’t have been there?

me i have never! prolly cuz i've eaten the shit b4 i could find any thing lol.

but my aunt she went to ''Ponderosa'' and found sum shit in her cup dat made her sick, she sued and got payed too.
how bout u guys? any thing?:dead:

Billy Danzenie
03-05-2008, 09:13 PM
a rock was in my clams at this restaurant

TSA
03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
ahahahahha lol at skampoes last 3 threads
but uh, no, i dont think it's ever happened

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
y u laughing?

pneumatic
03-05-2008, 09:18 PM
You know how they have those fake ice cubes with flies in them? Well when I used to work fast food early in my hustle years I would find that shit all the time when I was stocking ice (the real shit) and I just throw them in the container with the rest of them.

Man do I have some stories that will never make you eat a Big Mac again Skampy.

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
oh shit! now that i think about it, a while ago we went to a buffet ''home town buffet'' and there was a piece of braided weave in the mac n cheese hahahahahahah disgusting but too funny!

TSA
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
y u laughing?
those are the firt 3 times you've tried to spark actual conversation, and i already told you when your not trying to be funny it's hilarious for some reason..idk why

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
You know how they have those fake ice cubes with flies in them? Well when I used to work fast food early in my hustle years I would find that shit all the time when I was stocking ice (the real shit) and I just throw them in the container with the rest of them.

Man do I have some stories that will never make you eat a Big Mac again Skampy.
hahahahaa ok i dont wanna hear it! i love big macs hahahahah
not 4 reals tell da stories!

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 09:26 PM
those are the firt 3 times you've tried to spark actual conversation, and i already told you when your not trying to be funny it's hilarious for some reason..idk why
bwahahahahaha.

pneumatic
03-05-2008, 09:26 PM
oh shit! now that i think about it, a while ago we went to a buffet ''home town buffet'' and there was a piece of braided weave in the mac n cheese hahahahahahah disgusting but too funny!

LOL, we used to see weaves in the wave pool at the water parks when we were younger. It was like swiming from a shark whe one of those things started floating towards you.

J-Cee
03-05-2008, 11:39 PM
haha^

I Went to a really cheap all u can eat restaurant and there was a cockroach leg in the Soup.
Also my mates and i went to a Asian Restaurant he ordered a mild dish as he hated chillis..he found his dish to be one of the hottest on the menu..hahaha..he went Apeshit at the Staff..lol

SKAMPOE
03-05-2008, 11:44 PM
ape shit lmao

http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/o/l/ola_sama/3-4.gif

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-05-2008, 11:55 PM
i once bought meat from the supermarket , when i cut the meat inside it was filled with flies . The meat was sick ...

crust
03-06-2008, 01:24 AM
first i gotta give props to skamp for this awesome thread. word.

i found a full on adult roach in my beans at this "taco shop" one time...too bad i found it while i was chewing. i felt a crunch and spit out the the mother fucker. he was dead, thank god but it was the gorssest shit ever. trust me. i fucking threw up right then and there on the spot. i never stept foot inside that taco shop since.

the thought of it replaying in my head makes me wanna puke!

GENERAL WISE
03-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Whats up with the sig skampoe? why you tryin to divide muslims?

I wanna know the 120 Jewels of NGE btw.

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:04 AM
I try not to eat out much .. and if i have to i try to go somewhere, where i can watch them handle my food. either than that i rather have a home cooked meal.

GENERAL WISE
03-06-2008, 02:28 AM
I try not to eat out much .. and if i have to i try to go somewhere, where i can watch them handle my food. either than that i rather have a home cooked meal.

Thanks for your biography Blackula.

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Your welcome youngin'

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Not a resturant but I was going down on this chick in the dark with a little bit of light coming through the window, there was like some puss down there. TBH the texture was pretty nice so I continued*

*May or may not be true

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2008, 03:08 AM
ha

i got a nail in a kebab.

from the best kebab shop in the west.

i still go there

all the time actually

i never complained

for fear of not being able to eat there again

and then having to eat at university guild cafe

i think nails would improve their food.

its fucking ring.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-06-2008, 03:32 AM
after working in restaurants all my adolesent life i am like Blackula gotta see what they are cooking.....

some of these top shelf places are the worst

diggy
03-06-2008, 03:41 AM
a rock was in my clams at this restaurant

I you sure it wasn't a pearl? Could have been worth money if it was.