PDA

View Full Version : Been with the same girl for too long?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-06-2008, 02:26 AM
okay this is a spark that went off in my head at 3 summin the morning while in the fetish thread......

usually I do not post in this section too much because of the adolescents in this section but hey here we go:

what makes you stay with the same woman for a while when you know for the most part that the sex is not the same anymore, either you don't do it as much, you want to try something different, you think the grass is really greener on the other side, or you have other reasons......

now I have been married for 3 years but been with the same woman for 10 in the beginning we fucked like rabbits, now it is like, okay let us try to on the weekend when we have off, or something to that effect, not that I am not attracted to my wife anymore...actually sometimes when she puts on some nice purfume, some nice slacks that accent her curves, and that silky blouse that really accents her upper body, I wanna tell her take the day off so we can get busy....maybe it is that I am just getting older and sex just aint at the forfront anymore

now do not get me wrong I LOVE my wife and do not/will not stray just wondering how some of the mature men feel about this subject......

STYLE
03-06-2008, 02:40 AM
i was with my wife for 5 years faithfully but since we separated its been a whole notha situaton....

but i feel you. it can become like another household chore like the dishes. you might not even want to do but you know it has to get done for the sake of the home. sometimes sleep or relaxing might feel better. but you do gain a deeper attraction that surpasses sex. and thats what keeps couples still attracted to one another when the both look like shit 30-40 years later.

lol i mean the daily grind wears hard on romance and sensuality. specialy when kids come into the picture then you gotta make sure they sleep or gone.
my parents been together since the 8th grade. they lived 3 blocks from eatchother growing up. started dating and got married after college. i tease them all the time like don't you get tired of eachother?

crust
03-06-2008, 03:12 AM
i ask myself sometime why i stayed with my lady for so long. i was with her for 3 years and had awesome sex almost everyday. the little make-up sex sessions were the best. aint nothing better than a "im sorry i was wrong bj"....there was time where i wanted to stray and see the other fields i could play in but something about her made me stay in her field. i guess it all boils down to how much you love her and how much you are willing to risk? haha i dunno what im trying to get at? anyway, i feel as tho sex in the begining is always going to be way better than it will be years on down the raod....

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-06-2008, 05:17 AM
nice info... im imature for this thread...wit da exp

shinobi4227
03-06-2008, 06:40 AM
nice info... im imature for this thread...wit da exp

Get outta here lol what you know about what they saying.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-06-2008, 01:59 PM
well i made a thread a while back about my on and off girl for 3 years and shit,i dont know man,i never get tired of her sex,maybe because shes a hardcore freak,sometimes you need to reinvent the whole sex thing to keep it hot..nah mean

03-06-2008, 02:14 PM
people are supposed to have multiple partners, it's as natural as eating.
marriage was great in the past, you just stayed with one woman so you can raise your kids together, and both of you had other lovers.
The rise of judaism and christianity 2000 years ago fucked it up.

03-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Sex isn't the relationship though its all about staying connected with your wife/girlfriend/significant other that keeps the attraction and relationship going.

When a disconnection occurs people become distant with distance there's a loss of respect and trust and that leads down a road of resentment which can turn into cold callous hate

word!

still, I've come to the conclusion that fuckin other chicks is a must. it can even improve your relationship with the significant other.

Prolifical ENG
03-06-2008, 03:05 PM
You just need to role play more....thats all.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I am with the same girl for 1 year and 4 months now..

I like it but it is borin some times..

STYLE
03-06-2008, 04:32 PM
its a lot dif when you are locked in. see, those of you who are not married, are still under pressure to perform. subconscious or not , there is pressure to keep the sexlife alive. she prolly feels it more than you do.
but once that ring is on and you settle into real life, you start to devalue sex as other aspects of life gain value. like your wife getting the kids ready in the morning, instead of giving you a blowjob. it sounds weird but it will make perfect sense one day.

there is also the "taking pussy for granted" factor. there was a time when i popped a woody every time i saw my wife naked. but after years of seeing her naked everyday you get used to it. not to say she don't turn me on but you get over certain things. when you know you can roll over and get a quick poke if you want it, has an effect on a man.

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Well I think you gotta look at how your living now.

Its all relative to what your doing now and how you live.

Say you work 40 - 80 hours a week. You'll probably beat at the end of the day and still have a house to maintain.

So you go home and maybe a meal is ready or maybe you cook a meal

If you have children you gotta give them your attention while they are awake.

The children shower or bathe then go to Bed.

You shower.

Then you relax, at this point your done for the day

Repeat this through out the week, then when the week end comes you have laundry and other shit to do.

So what I'm saying is we all get tired and what is first effected is the sex drive.

Sex isn't the relationship though its all about staying connected with your wife/girlfriend/significant other that keeps the attraction and relationship going.

When a disconnection occurs people become distant with distance there's a loss of respect and trust and that leads down a road of resentment which can turn into cold callous hate

easy for you to say, you just go on wucorp at work

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:04 PM
lol at stylemasters new color coded wisdom

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:11 PM
but when your on your at work is what im say lol

im on this shit a lot, when im not doing anything AND when im doing anything..beats sitting around in nebraska winter, stuck inside the house watching PB and J Otter.
most of the time i just leave it up, and do whatever

BTTR KNG KOOL
03-06-2008, 05:41 PM
okay this is a spark that went off in my head at 3 summin the morning while in the fetish thread......

usually I do not post in this section too much because of the adolescents in this section but hey here we go:

what makes you stay with the same woman for a while when you know for the most part that the sex is not the same anymore, either you don't do it as much, you want to try something different, you think the grass is really greener on the other side, or you have other reasons......

now I have been married for 3 years but been with the same woman for 10 in the beginning we fucked like rabbits, now it is like, okay let us try to on the weekend when we have off, or something to that effect, not that I am not attracted to my wife anymore...actually sometimes when she puts on some nice purfume, some nice slacks that accent her curves, and that silky blouse that really accents her upper body, I wanna tell her take the day off so we can get busy....maybe it is that I am just getting older and sex just aint at the forfront anymore

now do not get me wrong I LOVE my wife and do not/will not stray just wondering how some of the mature men feel about this subject......

first of all, you need to say this to your wife. Not to the *uckers up in here. lol

DUMBO
03-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Well I think you gotta look at how your living now.

Its all relative to what your doing now and how you live.

Say you work 40 - 80 hours a week. You'll probably beat at the end of the day and still have a house to maintain.

So you go home and maybe a meal is ready or maybe you cook a meal

If you have children you gotta give them your attention while they are awake.

The children shower or bathe then go to Bed.

You shower.

Then you relax, at this point your done for the day

Repeat this through out the week, then when the week end comes you have laundry and other shit to do.

So what I'm saying is we all get tired and what is first effected is the sex drive.

don't cry me a river justin. you could turn the fucking computer off and slam dat!!!!!

HarlemDiplomat
03-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Been with tha same girl for 5 years goin... shit gets boring and whack at times but after a while you don't even think about pussy like you do when you're just single and horney.

So yeah... you can be a player your whole life. But that 50 year old bacholor isn't whats good.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
03-07-2008, 01:04 AM
wait before this gets out of hand I was/am not looking to Wu Corp for advice on my marriage....it was just a idea spark that went off in my head as me and Stylemaster were posting different shit about fetishes..........

then I just gave some examples of some shit I might have been thinking about in the past..........

okay now that I have given that disclaimer we can continue on with the discussion

begongo
03-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I can't post any knowledge in this thread because I'm not that experienced and I'm still exploring, but I just wanted to say that I respect y'all sharing serious thoughts on this subject

Professor Poopsnagle
04-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Iīve been with my girl for 5 years, 3 months....and so on. But I gotta say that we ar on a longdistance-relationship. Nevertheless there was a time I felt like NAKHI but I canīt really tell you how I overcame it. Maybe it was just luck.

Also Benīs post was very good. Routine kill it but if You work You have to organize Your free time...even sex. I hate sex on timetable, it kill my mojo.

V4D3R
04-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I can understand about all that - been in an 8 year relationship where shit gets repetitive whatnot.

At one point I was in the clink, and noticed that time apart for an extended period really lets you know what your missing out on. Appreciating your woman is hard to maintain, try to remember everyday.

Love needs passion too man. Think about all the good times and what made you choose her. Go somewhere you went 10 years ago when you first started dating.
Rekindle.

SG
04-07-2008, 06:20 PM
the sista Ms Rza needs to add her comments espceially from a woman perspective

honestly, when man has thoughts like this it telling you to focus on her better yet ya'll

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Get outta here lol what you know about what they saying.

i dont know nothing about dat from my expirience, i said it myself, im imature for this thread, just said thanks for the info u sucka!!! havent heard any shit on topic from u besides this e-hate... how old r u btw?