PDA

View Full Version : If you're best mate was gay, hypothetically

DJMethods
03-06-2008, 01:13 PM
What would you do?

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Get the sharpest knife in my house and dismember him and bury the pieces in the woods.

Alternatively, I'd act like any reasonable, mature human being and do nothing.

swizz-chef
03-06-2008, 01:18 PM
get him to a stripclub and turm him hetero again.

begongo
03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I wanted to create a really similar thread because one of my best friends is probably gay and wanted to ask wucorp's opinion on this
I'll post the whole story a bit later

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-06-2008, 01:49 PM
It would probably be shocking at first, but after I calmed down, Id probably empathize and direct him to the wu-corp website, where he could receive the support and understanding he needs from people just like him.

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Well if it was a dude i wouldn't really talk to him much about his personal life .. if it was a girl and she was hot I'd tell her "welcome to the club" .

hahahah @ Irondan1

V4D3R
03-06-2008, 01:57 PM
^^@ Blakula Lemme bring u back to heterogamy if you really are female...

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:11 PM
^^@ Blakula Lemme bring u back to heterogamy if you really are female...

L1nks is already trying to make me straight .. you're too late.

TAURO
03-06-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't believe you are gay Blackula......I see through you.

begongo
03-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Alright here it goes:

This guy is the stupidest person I ever met, but he also enjoys playing stupid and underestimating himself
The guy is my deskmate at school, along with 1 more guy and 1 girl (we have really wide desks with 4 seats)

He's really polite, really childish, loyal as friend, incredibly naive as a person, he lacks knowledge in any domain ... to the extreme, has no logic, believes anything that is stupid and denies everything that is obvious, is extremely sensitive and innocent

Good ... when we talk about women, he only approves supermodels as being hot and finds regular fine-ass girls as being unfuckable or wack
BUT he sometimes says that muscularly-defined girls are the next best thing to supermodels lol

OK ... when we go to the computer lab and browse myspace or such, he constantly looks for male bodybuilders and fantasizes about having friends like them to help you at your work-out, and wishing to achieve their physique ... lol

Alright now we come to the difficult part ... they guy is totally indoctrinated and doesn't even think of thinking he might not be straight

When L1NKS posted that short video with the tranny bathing and showing her dick at the end, I sent it to this guy ... well ... you can guess his reaction ... "daaaaaaamn how can a girl be so stupid to have a dick implant" lol, and after that: "the dick was just pasted there with a video editor"

When we talked about the movie "I Am Legend", my other deskmate said that Will Smith movies are always good and whenever he sees a Will Smith movie he likes it from the beginning, so this guy replied "yeah I like Will Smith movies too, he always looks great" lol

Anyway ... these are all small infantile arguments that one by one ... make it a problem

So the fact that freaks me out is: the guy simply doesn't have sex with women though he works out and dresses good and all ... ok I can handle that ... but the guy got so close to our group and especially to me, that he doesn't go anywhere without me, doesn't do anything without my approval, at school he keeps telling me all the insignificant details of his last evening and he also tells us his dreams lol ... I can't handle that

So what would you do if an apparently innocent guy, that doesn't fuck or like women, excessively admires bodybuilders, followed you around? He constantly asks if he's not bothering us and all kinds of really polite innocent shit that makes you feel bad if you reject him.

OK wucorpers ... what's your take on this

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:17 PM

You just don't wanna believe it.

03-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Alright here it goes:

This guy is the stupidest person I ever met, but he also enjoys playing stupid and underestimating himself
The guy is my deskmate at school, along with 1 more guy and 1 girl (we have really wide desks with 4 seats)

He's really polite, really childish, loyal as friend, incredibly naive as a person, he lacks knowledge in any domain ... to the extreme, has no logic, believes anything that is stupid and denies everything that is obvious, is extremely sensitive and innocent

Good ... when we talk about women, he only approves supermodels as being hot and finds regular fine-ass girls as being unfuckable or wack
BUT he sometimes says that muscularly-defined girls are the next best thing to supermodels lol

OK ... when we go to the computer lab and browse myspace or such, he constantly looks for male bodybuilders and fantasizes about having friends like them to help you at your work-out, and wishing to achieve their physique ... lol

Alright now we come to the difficult part ... they guy is totally indoctrinated and doesn't even think of thinking he might not be straight

When L1NKS posted that short video with the tranny bathing and showing her dick at the end, I sent it to this guy ... well ... you can guess his reaction ... "daaaaaaamn how can a girl be so stupid to have a dick implant" lol, and after that: "the dick was just pasted there with a video editor"

When we talked about the movie "I Am Legend", my other deskmate said that Will Smith movies are always good and whenever he sees a Will Smith movie he likes it from the beginning, so this guy replied "yeah I like Will Smith movies too, he always looks great" lol

Anyway ... these are all small infantile arguments that one by one ... make it a problem

So the fact that freaks me out is: the guy simply doesn't have sex with women though he works out and dresses good and all ... ok I can handle that ... but the guy got so close to our group and especially to me, that he doesn't go anywhere without me, doesn't do anything without my approval, at school he keeps telling me all the insignificant details of his last evening and he also tells us his dreams lol ... I can't handle that

So what would you do if an apparently innocent guy, that doesn't fuck or like women, excessively admires bodybuilders, followed you around? He constantly asks if he's not bothering us and all kinds of really polite innocent shit that makes you feel bad if you reject him.

Just go ahead and fuck him already. Nobody here is going to judge you. Life is too short.

TAURO
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM
You just don't wanna believe it.

Modest arn't we?

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:20 PM
it's no biggy

TAURO
03-06-2008, 02:24 PM
The amount of homophobia on this site astounds me everytime. I've never read such insecure stuff from people other than here.

begongo
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
^ I've seen a lot worse on romanian boards

03-06-2008, 03:26 PM
What would you do?

if he's my best mate, it means he's a cool motherfucker, so the gay thing would just be a detail, I would have nothing to do with that. ... wouldn't bother me much.

TSA
03-06-2008, 03:28 PM
well this is a well assorted list of homosexuals

if my friend was gay ok, so, let him be gay

to think that i became friend with him cause i thought his straight sexual orientation was totally bitchin and him being gay would burst my bubble...well ....that's what we call gay.

SickSide
03-06-2008, 03:29 PM
What would you do?

not fall asleep if he was in the vicinity

03-06-2008, 03:41 PM

to think that i became friend with him cause i thought his straight sexual orientation was totally bitchin and him being gay would burst my bubble...well ....that's what we call gay.

On the serious tip though, even its ok to be gay, and im not saying it isnt, wouldnt you have to feel somewhat deceived if someone you knew and trusted and considered a friend was basically lying to you the whole time you knew them? I think the false pretense would bother me more than the buttsex.

SickT
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
It's Not My Bussines Where My Friends Stick Their Dicks.... And If You Care About Something Like That, It Pretty Much Makes You Gay.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM

we already know that bro, bein white shaolin is your best friend and all

HANZO
03-06-2008, 05:34 PM
well he would have to live with the string of extreamely offensive homophobic remarks that i shout out every 2 seconds. if he acts gay infront of me i would bury him. i dnt like gays its un-natural and un-islamic.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Um.. well my best friend in the planet is a lesbian, and I love her the same.
Nothing changes, just who she is with does.
But she still the same, crazy, outspoken, lovable etc.

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
we already know that bro, bein white shaolin is your best friend and all
did you just insult me for having friends or did you just insult yourself...take a pick

On the serious tip though, even its ok to be gay, and im not saying it isnt, wouldnt you have to feel somewhat deceived if someone you knew and trusted and considered a friend was basically lying to you the whole time you knew them? I think the false pretense would bother me more than the buttsex.
NO.

i wouldn't be "decieved" i never asked the nigga if he was straight, why, cause only a homo would ask you that

"so what's your name..."

"dave"

"cool...cool......you straight?"

Thats a faggot pick up line. If the nigga was acting like he dug chicks and then got real, i'd just be like, liar, and that would be it. It's not like i cry when my friends say things that arent true.

anyone. and i mean anyone. that holds "heterosexuality" as a value in their bond with someone is a homosexual.

that shit just won't, hasn't, and will continue to not affect me cause
1. I'm not gay
2. him being gay is gonna kill the boner i somehow developed when im only around heterosexuals.

"gee mom, i just made a new friend today, his dad builds race cars, and he's in my math class, and he's straight!"

wtF?

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:53 PM
well he would have to live with the string of extreamely offensive homophobic remarks that i shout out every 2 seconds. if he acts gay infront of me i would bury him. i dnt like gays its un-natural and un-islamic.
so's being a faggot arab in london

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-06-2008, 06:45 PM

I Believe It

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 07:13 PM
did you just insult me for having friends or did you just insult yourself...take a pick

is that your way of sayin "i dont know if thats funny"? ill bet wucorp isnt the only account u be sharing with your boy

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 07:42 PM
never talk to him

J-Cee
03-06-2008, 08:52 PM
ask the dude straight up,explain to him why u think so and that all this shit is getting on your nerves..hell either stop it entirely,tell u the truth,or not talk to u anymore.

TSA
03-06-2008, 09:30 PM
is that your way of sayin "i dont know if thats funny"? ill bet wucorp isnt the only account u be sharing with your boy
we also share a music myspace. dog, idk what happened on todays episode of One Tree Hill but you seem hell bent on taking it out on me, which i have no problem with, but just use better snaps and w1t+y disses then "you have a friend, you must be a gay!"

never talk to him
says the guy that wants to fuck his aunt

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 11:54 PM
We're here, we're queer, we don't want anymore beer!

diggy
03-07-2008, 12:45 AM
:mexico:

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:49 AM

couldn't care less couldn't give a shit

03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
On this web forum full of racists and idiots, im a little bit disappointed to see the relatively enlightened and accepting attitude towards gay people. I thought we were all supposed to hate everything that was different...What happened to the good old days?

Anyway, I was thinking about it, and I have no problems with gays and their gayness, as it does nothing to effect me negatively. I do however see it as some sort of genetic problem, and pretty disgusting.

However, i don't have any gay friends, and i think thats not because of fear or prejudice, but simply because people tend to have friends that have similar interests. And i dont know about yall, but from like age 12 and up, pretty much everything I have done has been linked to me getting (or attempting to get) pussy.

I also decided that if you take any extreme side on this issue, be it hating gays, or vehemently defending them, you are gay.

For even typing this much about the topic, I might be gay by my own definition. Im going to stop.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 08:53 AM
The amount of homophobia on this site astounds me everytime. I've never read such insecure stuff from people other than here.

come on, its all reverse psychology, some kind of transferral thing, you know psychology etc etc.

if one of my friends were gay (and it wouldnt surprise me if some of them were, it would actually make sense, might explain there fucking bizarre behaviour, in fact im more concerned for their sanity right now that they claim hetero) id probably react towards them the same way i do now.

extreme disdain, hatred and repulsion.

not that it has anything to do with their sexuality

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 08:55 AM

i like abusive men, hit me up on the pm son