PDA

View Full Version : Style is really Psychic Oh Shit!!!!!

STYLE
03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
well well well looks like i was right. i told yall this shit is real. if i hadn't made a thread about it you'd think i was bullshitting.

today there was a BOMBING IN TIMES SQUARE. most people just saw A PLUME OF SMOKE. like i said i saw, but my smoke was green. anyway thats how it works for me but i knew something was gonna happen. i thought it was a hospital tho. and a chemical was released idk maybe there was.

here is the link feb 6 2008 -----one moth ago to the day.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50524&highlight=dream+terrorist

heres what i said.

"well today i had a vision of a terror attack in america twice. it involved a hospital. thats all i can really say. but just remember that you heard it here 1st.
the 1st one i was in the hospital during some kind of explosion and i remember a green gas was released. idk if the gas was the attack or if it was a result of it.
the second dream was me and friends discussing the news report of the attack. thats when i knew it was a vision."

this type of shit used to really scare me until i learned to accept it. now if i have a dream about someone and an event, good or bad, i tell them immediately.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
i believe were psychic dude your right if u feel that way, aint no coincidences

i got jacked for a qp once back when i was like 17 and 6 months later i had a dream and the guy who peeled me was in it and then outta the blue he drives by the next day i was goin to 7-11 and he's like hey man go to my house in an hour and he paid me back an then some:mexico:

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Damn i hate when you guys get fucked with cause then you guys get extremely anal about letting ppl visit .. fucking terrorists.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 01:50 PM
your tellin me im on the westcoast and drug busts at the border alone have increased by like 70%. still got more chronic than the rest of yall but yeah terrorism is a bitch

STYLE
03-06-2008, 02:14 PM
it all just to rev up fear right before the election.

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM
^^^ it's true so true .... Your governement loves to scare you guys

King Tron 1
03-06-2008, 02:21 PM
This Type Of Shit Is Not To Be Neglected. I Too Have Some Fucked Up Dreams But I Forget What They Are About After The First Hour. I Do Have Some Recollection Of Some Of Them But Never Thought Of Making A Thread About Them. Although I Did Post One Of 2012 End Of The World.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 02:29 PM
its actually a weird thing cuz it makes u wonder if you've dreamed your own death or a family members death. like whats the point of life if u already know whats going to happen?

usually if my dream turns out to be a vision its all backwards and shit. like i had a dream i bumped into some one i hadnt seen in years and he bought me cigarettes(i dont smoke) and then i saw him the next day and he asked me to buy him cigarettes. fuckin weird shit

STYLE
03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
i look at it like this. if you have a dream about you getting soaked in the rain. why not carry an umbrella. visions can be warnings and the future is never set in stone. there are an infinite number of futures.

Visionz
03-06-2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41705&highlight

We're both aware of what's realing goin on. My deal was just intuition on how the shadow goverment likes to manipulate shit vs the dreams you had. crazy though nevertheless

STYLE
03-06-2008, 05:40 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41705&highlight

We're both aware of what's realing goin on. My deal was just intuition on how the shadow goverment likes to manipulate shit vs the dreams you had. crazy though nevertheless

you hit the nail on the head with spring 08. so knowing what u know now about mcain being the GOP Nom, what do u think is th purpose?

me, i think its to shift the concern back to homeland security where the GOP is at its best. make the dems look weak and galvanize the war effort.

it was almost simultaneous with mcCain clinching the nomination.

Visionz
03-06-2008, 05:45 PM
^yep, they're gonna play that war hero shit to the fullest, they were sending republicans to the poles to vote for Hilliary here in Texas just cuz they think he stands a much better chance against her vs Obama.

Either with Hilary or McCain I don't see that making a difference, corperate america only cares that the war machine keeps rolling and that's the thing, either way this benefits both McCain and Clinton, Obama is the person it stands to damage the most

diggy
03-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Style I feel ya, ever since I was 8 yrs. old I remember having visions, some of them came tru. I had visions with my eyes wide open, asleep, while having a high fever. But now I don't have them as much, except rarely sometimes in my sleep.

I will usually have a vision about a career change, war, a secret enemy I have, trips to places. It is scary at first like u said, but then u just listen to it and hope for the best.

Billy Danzenie
03-06-2008, 10:48 PM
i have the same things but usually its about stupid shit like i remember this one thing like a song or a picture and then like hours later i will hear it or see i, or when i think about phrases that have nothing to do with something then someone says it like WTF

diggy
03-06-2008, 11:06 PM
My dreams are mostly metaphoric. Sometimes they are accurate. Like one time I had a dream that I was looking in a microscope at a glass thing in a building somewhere. Years later I found myself working at J.D.S. As I looked thru the microscope to clean a lens which was to be used in fiber optic cables, I had a flash back and a sense of doing this before. Then I remembered my dream.

Other times I had dreams a nuclear explosion coming from New York area affecting my city, Ottawa, Canada,

And dreams of fighter planes firing and tracer missles, strange laser weapons being used and buildings collapsing. And also tanks being dropped from helicopters from the sky.

That hasn't happend here, but, at the time I dreamt of it, Iraq war has just started.

Visionz
03-07-2008, 02:31 AM
^Word, I'll have those same type of events, usually for me its just everyday type events but I'll be doing whatever and as soon as it happens its that feeling of knowing I've done the exact same thing in a dream already. I've heard its a sign that your life is on a good path, not sure how much truth is in it, but I'll say it sure hasn't been bad for me up till now.

crust
03-07-2008, 04:04 AM
it all just to rev up fear right before the election.

sad but true.