PDA

View Full Version : ThaShaolinAssassin Rapping (Link)

TSA
03-06-2008, 12:42 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Sept22RocdocCoverAd.png
(minus the promotional sept 22, that's the cover)
Album: ThaRocDocumentz
Artist: DuRoc
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EDF9W37P
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/PHOT0581.jpg
Thought i'd put it up for DL on the corp cause i can't sell it to ya, so oh well. Plus oh well. But yeah, it's a full album, well worth the listen, the songs are all in different formats cause i has to do the album on several different computers all with their own problems and shit. I usually hate listening to myself so i don't but once someone pops it in im hooked, the only things i'm critical about are things that 99% of ppl like to hear, but i just don't like hearing from me. I'd listen to in in track list order for duh full effex. let me know what you think, i personally think it's a muh fuckin 9.7/10.

Making it was hell, which is another reason i don't like listening to it, it reminds me of working on it, and the promotion process was worst, sold a lot tho. I miscounted how much i sold cause i thought i had bought the 150 package of CDs, but turns out it was the 100, and therefore i did somewhere close to 87-95 out the truck, but i over worked myself. I was going from city to city setting up shows, radio station to radio station, almost every business with a window down town, every barbershop, fuckin schools, gas stations in 2 towns setting up fliers and shit. The burn out led me to stop selling them after 2 weeks and then i couldn't listen to it..but now what i can, i'm gonna start again, cause the name is out there like a muh-fuh, I just couldn't get myself to..and rap sucking at that time period didn't help either, after those 2 weeks i couldn't listen to rap.

My favorites are
CrazyWorld
RocDocumentz
Summertime
D.I.A.L
Secertfiles
Badman
Barfightz(whichI should have called it "The Big Nastee, cause that's what it is)
IanClarkFile(one of the best stories in rap history..prove me wrong)
and Ikenga

Least favorite is Index cause it's more of an intro/song and i just don't like it unless im listening to it.

so you know, peep the realness and let me know what you think. Artwork was done by Scath Bath here on wucorp, i took the picture tho, nothing was staged, i was coming back from walmart and saw it, and i had just bought a new camera, so i took it, and the realness and contrasts of the picture sets the theme of the album, it sounds how the cover looks, so props to him on that.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/RocDocumentzBackCover.png
He did the back too. SicCeazer is whiteshao for everyone that doesn't think he exists lol. We're a duo but this is my CD, he's on Fastmoney cause it's real like that, and Barfightz which is a posse cut and probably his best fuckin verse...EVER (he's the one that goes last)....maybe "KEEP JABBIN AWAY JERK" and "Skimask bandanna wrapped" might be able to fuck with it...but DAMN...everyone VOMITTED on the track. Scruface is my little brother, he's nastee as fuck, and Proffitt is his partner (his verse is literally 1 line lol but he kills it.)
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/DurocEatsBreakfast.jpg
That's me eating niggas like you for breakfast.

TSA
03-06-2008, 12:52 PM
wait wait wait, Fastmoney may be whiteshao's best verse.....yea...i think ..idk

STYLE
03-06-2008, 12:57 PM
DL it now. i will listen with an open mind and feed you back later today.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 12:59 PM
rappers from nebraska, what do u rap about slangin corn an shit?

TSA
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
whiteshao
^^were actually a big drug state, but he doesnt rap about that, as he doesnt move

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Haha word to sicka.
TSA is rapping about how long the distance is between him and his school.

"It's a hardknock life"

if his shit was anywhere near worth listening to he'd......wait nevermind, he's still from nebraska:=)

born invincible
03-06-2008, 01:29 PM
yo im downloading now... why the fuck is the file so big? that shit is sittin at 350MB... downloading out here is a bitch so its prolly gonna take a minute before i drop my review. i look forward to hearing it.

TSA
03-06-2008, 02:00 PM
^idk why, it's been a problem, its cause some of the songs are formatted in a nutty way, but idk how or why.

and ppl that say "what do you rap about in nebraska" are the reason why hip hop is dead

im (if you haven't notice) a human being with thoughts opinions and a life story

i hope to god you don't listen to rappers cause they're from t0+aLlY HaRdkO0re Ho0dz

Guarded By Martyrs
03-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Props ShaolinAssassin I look forward to hearing it....should be interesting.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 03:52 PM
^idk why, it's been a problem, its cause some of the songs are formatted in a nutty way, but idk how or why.

and ppl that say "what do you rap about in nebraska" are the reason why hip hop is dead

im (if you haven't notice) a human being with thoughts opinions and a life story

i hope to god you don't listen to rappers cause they're from t0+aLlY HaRdkO0re Ho0dz

hip hop was probably never even alive in nebraska man, i know u werent when i started listening to rap. hey guys put down the wu tang for a second and download the" life story of a 19 year old nebraskan internet junkie from the suburbs". keep hoping brotha

03-06-2008, 04:34 PM
who produced the tracks? (DLin it now)

TSA
03-06-2008, 04:39 PM
to quote one of those scrubs "the only thing hot out of Orlando is Disney World"

and LOL at sicka listening to rap for the to0tal-E haRd H0odDZ, your honest to god tell me, that you, Sicka, listen to rappers because the taught of large black men in dense urban areas is tiggity-t!gHt to you?

honestly?...cause i can tell you now that Boosie is from a hard more cut throat place then Wu-tang.

but that's beyond the point, the point is you just admitted hip hop to you is tought black men in b1+ChIn Swe3t c1tI3Z. which equals a faggot

aren't you a text rapper?

jokes ain't your thing, go back to riding my dick, you were a lot better at it.

TSA
03-06-2008, 04:41 PM
who produced the tracks? (DLin it now)
oh i forgot to include that

my boy K-love did

CrazyWorld
Hoodyhat
Summertime
Badman
RacialDisscrimination
and Barfights, so he did the bulk of it

i did Index, and Secert Files

Mr. Scruff (some of you English cats might know him, he DJs there) let me use Fastmoney free-o-charge.

Rocdocumentz is tribe called quest and Ianclark id delfonics with influence from ghostface

SickSide
03-06-2008, 05:04 PM
ill check it out

TSA
03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
btw feel free to be 1000% honest, i don't catch feelings

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-06-2008, 05:13 PM
wack... lol, didnt even dl it yet.. i will and post a feeback when i check it.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 06:50 PM
to quote one of those scrubs "the only thing hot out of Orlando is Disney World"

and LOL at sicka listening to rap for the to0tal-E haRd H0odDZ, your honest to god tell me, that you, Sicka, listen to rappers because the taught of large black men in dense urban areas is tiggity-t!gHt to you?

honestly?...cause i can tell you now that Boosie is from a hard more cut throat place then Wu-tang.

but that's beyond the point, the point is you just admitted hip hop to you is tought black men in b1+ChIn Swe3t c1tI3Z. which equals a faggot

aren't you a text rapper?

jokes ain't your thing, go back to riding my dick, you were a lot better at it.

u, had to really reach for that one huh. every joke i make is about u tho dude, analyzing homosexual behaviors isnt my long suit. but i see the fagggit in u every time u struggle to maintain your imaginary god status when u get called out. u can.....shit anyone can pretend they're not gettin clowned on dude, that whoevers posting insults cant fade them but in reality u got burnt by 2 sentences and now your coming back pullin the gay card your so familiar with. tell me to get real jokes when your only comeback is some messed up retarded shit aboutt bein queer. i thought u liked faggitz dog now u dont or what? im not gay, none of my homies are either. i cant relate. analyze that elton

TSA
03-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Sicka had to steamvac the globs off his tight once he found out dUh gAm3 was from Compton

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/lil_blood19/the.jpg
(duh tuff black people captial of de w0rLD).

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 08:37 PM
wack .. I got more talent than thou.

TSA
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
um, yeah, i mean, laughs are dope and all, but it's best to say I didn't dl it somewhere in the lines cause yeeah, odds are your gonna be unfunny and uninformative

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
whiteshao
^^were actually a big drug state, but he doesnt rap about that, as he doesnt move

People would be surprised, most states that are like that are where they make/grow the drugs and sell it to the populated states, so I'm sure ya know where I'm going.

TSA
03-06-2008, 09:06 PM
^smart man.

this is where A LOT of meth comes from, which is the money drug, and a lot of dealers, criminals and so forth come here for safe haven while still for operations(im gonna copyright that line now that i think about it)

My boys (the african division) make killing stopping into small towns every other weekend, they own Wayne Nebraska (population like, fuckin 700 probably), might take a trip down with them and kick it with slutty hick whores

L~>1<~NKS
03-06-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm not cloggin' up my ethernet cable with ur shit again.

Sicka than aidZ
03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
so u say im into tough gangsta rappers and u think that makes me gay. and at the same time u say your into skinny crank head tweekers which u know makes u gay. selling that garbage to your own people or anyone else does not make u cool dude. it gets u 25 to life, that shit is fowl, your 19 tho i wouldnt expect u to understand.
holy shit!!, im sorry this whole time i thought this thr3add was "the shaolin assraping thra3d" my bad dog what was i thinking?

Blackula Spectacula
03-06-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm not cloggin' up my ethernet cable with ur shit again.

OOOUCH

TSA
03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
1. i don't sell
2. it's weed, you tweek off weed?
3. I ain't sellin shit
4. They're white

Sicka hit a blunt and "passedout" thinking niggas would date rape him

TSA
03-06-2008, 09:53 PM
OOOUCH
..i guess?

idk, man, you know, ppl...if you've been shitted on in a less then 24 hour period, your gonna have to learn to swallow your e-pride, todays a new e-day

it's an unusually large file, i wouldn't dl it either if i hadn't heard the guy rap before.

SKAMPOE
03-06-2008, 10:20 PM
yo i cant down loaded it y dont u put it on ur my space nigga! i wanna hear!!!

TSA
03-06-2008, 10:29 PM
its white shao's turn to do his thing, mine was fall-winter, so it's mostly his shit...i think i got 2 songs on there still.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202704781
This is the myspace, my songs are Crazyworld and Dead Presidents(Methlabmix)

only Crazy world is on the album, but i don't visit the page anymore so all that shit is expired, im gonna get you some real shit as soon as this Z.share finishes loading

TSA
03-06-2008, 10:38 PM
ikengaoutro.wav - 29.63MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/8585761d0a25e1/)

this track is unusually huge only cause it's formatted oddly, the good news out of the whole fiasco is i learned how to curb pirating

atleast for the first 2 days of release

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 10:50 PM
This lil kids funny

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 11:25 PM
nice

but it has a dark feel to it ,

i think u need to find urself ,I think u need to put humor in ur style.

thats just how i see it

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 11:28 PM
yo im tired of the fagets who always rate his threads 1-2 stars

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
you de do ya thing oga...not bad at all

oyibo gon like this

TSA
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
ahhahahahahaha, i think the lack of humor and light was a flaw on this album, but it's not misrepresentive, i just think i should have been lighter.

there's some funny shit, but i don't think there's enough, next time around i'll get it

TSA
03-06-2008, 11:33 PM
you de do ya thing oga...not bad at all

oyibo gon like this
lol, abi?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 08:05 AM
hm, 350 mbs?

really is too much for me to dl right now, might check it out later though,

cn someone reformat this and upload it again in a rar. file?

probably not.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-07-2008, 08:44 AM
somebody describe the style to me unbiasedly and tell me if its worth downloading.

pill happy
03-07-2008, 09:46 AM
somebody describe the style to me unbiasedly and tell me if its worth downloading.

his flow is kina like a mix between odb and 2pac but not in a partitculary good way. Its alright no bad not great. Don't think anbody will honestly throw it on for a 2nd spin. but is pretty good i supose.

is it worth downloading, file is really big, so no, but ya wanna hear tsa rap, so yes,

just download it ya know your going to, even if ya pretend you don't, you will. and besides it'll give you something to moan about.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-07-2008, 10:06 AM
I will not download ur shit..Its too big and I am bored..

TSA
03-07-2008, 10:17 AM
odb and tupac? that's a first lol

which parts came off as ODBish and which came off tupacish

TSA
03-07-2008, 10:18 AM
wait wait wait wait, don't say anything, 310 posts, nvm.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-07-2008, 10:43 AM
his flow is kina like a mix between odb and 2pac but not in a partitculary good way. Its alright no bad not great. Don't think anbody will honestly throw it on for a 2nd spin. but is pretty good i supose.

is it worth downloading, file is really big, so no, but ya wanna hear tsa rap, so yes,

just download it ya know your going to, even if ya pretend you don't, you will. and besides it'll give you something to moan about.

Let me re-phrase my request: Can somebody who's not a complete deuche of an Irishman who knows anything at all about rap give me a somewhat valid and unbiased opinion?

If I had a question about shepherding or comical accents, I would ask you, Pill Happy

TSA
03-07-2008, 10:49 AM
i'll let you know the LAST thing i sound like is odb and tupac

odb when i battle sometimes just for clowning-niggs emphasis, but i dont see the tupac, at all, except i have "deep" subject matter, but that's a link only a 13 yr old girl would make

i found out the files are huge cause some of them are WMA or whatever, how do i convert them to reguallah

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 10:54 AM
there should be some option in media player.

failing that, send a kindly pm to wumatic and he will solve your problems.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:01 AM
yo im tired of the fagets who always rate his threads 1-2 stars

haha

cant believe i missed this, haha, too funny.

the mental picture of a furious euro kid getting mad at people not giving his idol 5 stars is too much

Afficial_Nastee
03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Crazy World is a nice track man. Nice beat and the rapping suits the beat well.
U got a special type of flow, but it's good.

U sold them copies from outta the trunk of ya car?

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
yup, and when ppl would call i'd deliever lol

shit got strenuous cause i was going to school too and trying to find a job
then i started getting this weird anxiety when i didn't sell atleast 5 a day.

you met a lot of odd ppl doing this

tidileboss
03-07-2008, 02:49 PM
i just listened to crazy world cause it's on the space. i like the flow, and the minimalist dark beat. Good song