PDA

View Full Version : No joke, just talked to Rae on the phone...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 05:59 PM
...This girl from NY I used to mess with and still talk to is an attorney for a record company in NY, and Rae was in her building with his promoter/manager.
She told him I was a huge fan, and he gave me a call and we bullshitted for a few minutes.
I asked him about Cuban linx 2, and he said it was gonna be hot and to expect it in the summer some time in late July, early August.

He's a cool guy, sounded like he really appreciated the fact that i was a big fan. Pretty cool experience.

Hollow Dartz
03-06-2008, 06:01 PM
If your really serious (because General Chat is really my area so I don't know you) I've talked to Meth's dad on the phone.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm dead serious. She knows how big of a Rae fan I am, thats why she did it.

Hollow Dartz
03-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm dead serious too.

INF
03-06-2008, 06:32 PM
I talked to MF Grimm on the phone.

fo shizzle (I'm serious)

STYLE
03-06-2008, 06:37 PM
i talked to ghost and trife and the rest of the unit a few times in person and have their direct numbers.

top that!

INF
03-06-2008, 06:39 PM
you know that dude that touch Rza Dick???

Thats a Friend of a Cousin of my ex-girl.

Mumm Ra
03-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Solomon Childs called me up once and I had a quick convo with him
talked to Buddha Monk for 2 seconds before I lost signal

STYLE
03-06-2008, 06:54 PM
you know that dude that touch Rza Dick???

Thats a Friend of a Cousin of my ex-girl.

OH SHIT! WERD?

pep
03-06-2008, 07:01 PM
did u tell rae u are an incredible racist that regularly calls blacks monkeys and disrespects black women on line or did u shuck and jive?

SKAMPOE
03-06-2008, 07:02 PM
i got the god JIGSAW.45 cell fone #

Huggasaurus Sex
03-06-2008, 09:00 PM
did u tell rae u are an incredible racist that regularly calls blacks monkeys and disrespects black women on line or did u shuck and jive?

nicky tooch just met his maker

STYLE
03-06-2008, 09:09 PM

nicky tooch just met his maker

http://bp0.blogger.com/_8-3CySQM0AY/RwOqoyGUW6I/AAAAAAAAAIY/gw4mE2iVuWg/s1600/small-final-chuj.jpg

TSA
03-06-2008, 09:17 PM
FucK

-IN-

CRUSHED.

500 buckes has it he was all giggly and laughing at his unfunniest jokes

"CL is droppin in the summer"

"Teeheeehee..aww yea raekwon! you my man raekwon! You always know when to drop the albums raekwon!"

but yeah, evidentally white shao's cousin (female) used to kick it with Raekwon, he's a nice guy she says.

and my uncle sold coke to snoop dogg and KC and Jojo in japan, has KC and jojos direct number.

L~>1<~NKS
03-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Did he call u on ur cell phone?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 10:28 PM

I dont kno y you get so sensitive about that stuff when you talk just as much shit.

I just asked him when Cuban linx 2 was due and told him I wished him the best of luck.

I'm sure, like you, Rae has said his racist pieces about whites and italians so the way I see it, were even.

Shuck and jive? LOL. I'll leave the jivin for the jigs.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 10:31 PM
but yeah, evidentally white shao's cousin (female) used to kick it with Raekwon, he's a nice guy she says.

He was a nice dude...my girl called him and got him on three way. Its not like I know the dude, i aint gonna have a half hour convo...but it was cool nonetheless. She surprised me with it....the black women love me brah.

STYLE
03-06-2008, 10:31 PM
italians are white, just not a good brand.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Depends who you talk to....I would be interested to hear you thoughts on the best brand.

TSA
03-06-2008, 10:35 PM
italians are white, just not a good brand.
The saddening part is he's trying out this new white pride e-gimm1ck and is too ashamed to even claim the race....digusting.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 10:41 PM
LOL...stop. If anyone is out of touch with his race its you, growin up w/ all them cornfed whiteboys out in Nebraska. You have NO idea. All these rich boys claimin how down they are....come on fellas.

But trust me, when Italians first came here, we weren't considered white. That is a fact. Fuck the english, we taught them everything they know. but i dont hate em...they DO know how to run a country, ill give em that, and they are some industrius fellas.