PDA

View Full Version : Tsa's Sister's ''umfufu'' Baby Pics BacK At The Mother Land

SKAMPOE
03-06-2008, 11:42 PM
http://antonini.psc.br/atlas/exsicacao/images/African%20Female%20Circumcision%20Photos%2097712G_ jpg.jpg

http://antonini.psc.br/atlas/exsicacao/images/African%20Female%20Circumcision%20Photos%2097712D_ jpg.jpg

http://antonini.psc.br/atlas/exsicacao/images/African%20Female%20Circumcision%20Photos%2097712J_ jpg.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-06-2008, 11:43 PM
And The Rest Of His Fam In Celebration

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Damn chowmein assassin, whats up with your people man.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 11:49 PM
why did the cut the clit... I dont get it???

STYLE
03-06-2008, 11:51 PM
too much

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-06-2008, 11:54 PM
too much

can u plz explain , i never heard about this before..

give me a history lesson

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Savages....smh....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:26 AM
these are east africans,most of them are back in time,we west africans dont fuck with that shit.

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:27 AM
can u plz explain , i never heard about this before..

give me a history lesson
it's like jews cutting the foreskin, no reason, but they keep at it.

a lot of excuses have been made like it keeps then from wanting to be sexually active.

and im glad this was brought to light cause there's movement upon movement to stop it cause it's barbaric, but jews cutting foreskin isn't

but im igbo, it's not a practice of ours, your pictures are from deep central africa in 1940 to 1912

(:fShaolinAssassin Diss Tip 1: When making africa jokes, it's most funny to be relevant. Congo's about as far from Nigeria as France from russia or further, but you wouldn't make Commi-Vodka jokes at a French guy and go to sleep thinking your funny would you. Next time remember TSA, the subject at hand is Igbo, Nigerian, and they're known to be pushy, greedy, manipulative, dishonest, jewy, capitalizing, disorganized, loud, and corrupt..that's a stockpile of sure fire material if you want the E-ladi3s to dig you buff e-beefing body:mmmyah:)

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-07-2008, 12:27 AM
these are east africans,most of them are back in time,we west africans dont fuck with that shit.

ok but what is the clit cutting for...

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:29 AM
looks like congo to me, they're short

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:35 AM
thats a tradition for those animals ooops people,they say its a way to maintain the girls virginity...crazy shit man

ugandans are short too shaolinassain

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-07-2008, 08:53 AM
They do that because they are strict Muslims, and the removal of the clitoris is so that the young female will experience less sexual stimulation, and enjoy the act of sex less.

It is NOT comparable to the removal of the foreskin, as that is done for sanitary reasons. Now, and especially thousands of years ago in the desert, the foreskin became infected a great deal. Thats why even today, most people born in modernized countries still have their foreskins, but not their clitorises, removed.

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 09:39 AM

they cut the clitoris then the sew up the labias. Why do they cut the clit? Some cultures that do this, do it so that the female does not enjoy sex therefore she would not want to have it and especially not have sex with any other man but her husband and only for the purpose of procreating.

Jesus fucking Christ Skamp I did not wanna see that could you have just said "WARNING: Graphic disturbing images of Clitoris being removed"!

TSA
03-07-2008, 11:19 AM
They do that because they are strict Muslims, and the removal of the clitoris is so that the young female will experience less sexual stimulation, and enjoy the act of sex less.

It is NOT comparable to the removal of the foreskin, as that is done for sanitary reasons. Now, and especially thousands of years ago in the desert, the foreskin became infected a great deal. Thats why even today, most people born in modernized countries still have their foreskins, but not their clitorises, removed.
these ppl aren't muslim tho, i didn't know muslims do it

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Well, then I'm wrong. But I think I'm going to go ahead and blame the Muslims for it anyway. Its the American thing to do.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:28 PM
No, its the RIGHT thing to do. There's a difference.

shinobi4227
03-07-2008, 06:42 PM
That pic is mad disturbing, i wonder how the females of wtc feel bout it? oh ya, its like cutting the head of yo dick.....dammmmmmm