PDA

View Full Version : White man can Rappin? NO

johnnywest-killah
03-07-2008, 07:41 AM
white *yankees* can't still rappin. white boy and white girl can't feel what is RAP. so they can only watchin' uncle Bob's TV show. now My muslims muslimas down here let's pray to the Lord of Over Universe. To the
God all 18000 planets. Now go forward my black brothaz! ISLAM IS PEACE

THE W
03-07-2008, 07:43 AM
......what happened?

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Someone should probably inform the hospital....

Krimewave
03-07-2008, 08:15 AM
crack?

Gitche Manito
03-07-2008, 08:27 AM
white *yankees* can't still rappin. white boy and white girl can't feel what is RAP. so they can only watchin' uncle Bob's TV show. now My muslims muslimas down here let's pray to the Lord of Over Universe. To the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5xav2vnwk&feature=related

SHAoLiN LoRD
03-07-2008, 09:12 AM

You fool.

See Necro and Ill Bill. They will tear apart you and your stupid illogical nonsense beliefs.

Your pathetic. The Bush Administration will set us free. We Run The World. Just remember.

We will rock you. You will see phagg

THE W
03-07-2008, 09:35 AM
irondan will sort this out.

begongo
03-07-2008, 10:10 AM
truth
white people are devils

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 10:40 AM
This always confuses me. I thought there was only one devil and lots of demons. There's clearly lots of white people so which one of us is the devil? Or do we take turns?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6812/cotdmenulxs0.jpg

begongo
03-07-2008, 10:52 AM
This always confuses me. I thought there was only one devil and lots of demons. There's clearly lots of white people so which one of us is the devil? Or do we take turns?

nah we are all so evil that we are not just demons but devils

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah but are we all squashed into one set of red pjs or what? I don't get it.

begongo
03-07-2008, 10:59 AM
too many questions for known facts

it's only logical

the asiatic black man is god => white people are devils.

simple as that

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:47 AM
white people cant rappin....allah says whoever calls more white people cant rappin devils, that man will get 700 virgins in heaven.

Dwyck
03-07-2008, 01:00 PM

Yeah but are we all squashed into one set of red pjs or what? I don't get it.

ROFLMAO..! Dude I Was Drinking Coffee When I Read That... And I Have Nothing Here To Wipe My Monitor & Keyboard Off With...

Dwyck
03-07-2008, 01:02 PM

Well Stop Using The White Man's Language To Tell Us About It... Those Are Devil Words...

King Tron 1
03-07-2008, 01:08 PM

Stop breathing all the white man's air?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-07-2008, 01:20 PM
irondan will sort this out.

As the standard-bearer of all that is gay on this forum, I declare this thread to officially be gay enough to appear in my sub-forum.

Plus, for the most part, white people can't rap. Of course, for the most part, neither can black people. That's why most rap(mainstream OR underground) sucks ass.

Besides, johnnys right. Everyone knows Muslims make awesome rap songs regularly. Fuck this, Im going to watch Uncle Bobs TV show.

Dwyck
03-07-2008, 01:25 PM
As the standard-bearer of all that is gay on this forum, I declare this thread to officially be gay enough to appear in my sub-forum.

Plus, for the most part, white people can't rap. Of course, for the most part, neither can black people. That's why most rap(mainstream OR underground) sucks ass.

Besides, johnnys right. Everyone knows Muslims make awesome rap songs regularly. Fuck this, Im going to watch Uncle Bobs TV show.

All Hail The Irondan..! And What Time Does Uncle Bob Come On Now..?