PDA

View Full Version : Yall hear about that marine throwing that puppy off a cliff?

True Father Allah
03-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Someone needs to throw his ass over a cliff.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/puppy.marine/index.html

Aint seen the youtube video, nor do I want to.

dezmond
03-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Whats wrong with people like this?

I know theyre in a war zone but any kind of cruelty like that it jus wrong..

imagine what they do that dont get shown..

goes to show that even with guns & tanks you can still be a pussy..

Big Risk
03-07-2008, 10:58 AM
3ON--sJSra0
Not the same vid but another

fucking pricks!!! omg thats so fucked up man! poor fuckin dog.

Storm
03-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I've heard on other sites that the dog wasn't real or it was already dead but either way it's still cruel and a tasteless joke.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
i honestly feel more hatred to people like this than i do towards humans that abuse other humans.

i dont know why.

i fucking hate chows though

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Usually the sign of a serial killer..

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:23 AM
serial killer?

i assume your inferring (incorrectly of course) that yours truely is a serial killer?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Not you wanker.....the marine.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:39 AM
im liking this new style of ultra hater style posters.

irondan, pill happy, this faggit above me etc. etc.

its all good stuff.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:41 AM
WOw, did you just come up with that?? fuckin moron.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:42 AM
haha

im sure you can do better

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:44 AM
eh whats the point

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:46 AM
dont quit.

feel good posters will try and keep you up.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Well I could always tell TSA his nostrils are abnormally large again.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 11:54 AM
i honestly feel more hatred to people like this than i do towards humans that abuse other humans.

i dont know why.

i fucking hate chows though

Funny you should say that, cos the only bit that shocked me in American Psycho was when he killed the homeless guy's dog.

I do hate people that are cruel to animals though. It's really does define pathetic and powerless cunt.

Although the bit in anchorman with Jack Black was fuckin funny.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 11:55 AM
goes to show that even with guns & tanks you can still be a pussy..

The guns and tanks attract the pussies in the first place.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 11:56 AM
i dont want to see this shit and its gotten pretty big coverage on an australian rugby league forum i visit and the free newspaper they give out in they city of sydney had a cover story the other day ... did anything happen to the marine ??

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:58 AM
The guns and tanks attract the pussies in the first place.

I dont agree with that....tell that to guys who fought at verdun, the somme, d-day, stalingrad, the battle of the bulge.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-07-2008, 11:58 AM
welcome to the world

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Funny you should say that, cos the only bit that shocked me in American Psycho was when he killed the homeless guy's dog.

I do hate people that are cruel to animals though. It's really does define pathetic and powerless cunt.

yes, the description in the book is.. revolting

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Thats one of my favorite maps on Call of duty 3

off topic ... how do u rate that game ?? i saw it the other day only $15 cheaper the COD4 and i finished COD 4 in a heart beat

Storm
03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
i dont want to see this shit and its gotten pretty big coverage on an australian rugby league forum i visit and the free newspaper they give out in they city of sydney had a cover story the other day ... did anything happen to the marine ??

Their investigating

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I dont agree with that....tell that to guys who fought at verdun, the somme, d-day, stalingrad, the battle of the bulge.

I didn't say soldiers are all pussies, I said that tanks and guns attract them. It's like saying Mcdonalds attracts fat people but not everyone in there is a fat fuck.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-07-2008, 12:10 PM
im liking this new style of ultra hater style posters.

irondan, pill happy, this faggit above me etc. etc.

its all good stuff.

Ultra-hater? Its all in good fun. I think youre projecting right now. But I like how barely 100 posts in set the standard in "gayness" and "hating. How come people can't disagree and type shit to eachother without being called a "hater"? I dream of a wu-corp with a free exchange of baseless insults and immature gay jokes, without labels. I dont actually hate anybody, because I don't even know anybody. I bet a lot of people here are ok dudes, but ill never know because im too busy being a dick. But, that being said, youre all stupid fags.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-07-2008, 12:10 PM
why u gotta say he is a marine , like marines are supposed to be good people? they are bred killers, They have to go in and kill , this is the nature of war . Dumbasses

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
cat shouldn't have hated freedom

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Their investigating

is there any indication what the marine could be looking at as in likely punishment? jail time, suspended sentence ??

COD3 single player is much harder

Great game play includes a lot of team player type of strategy when playing online multiplayer matches.

The weapons differ from Allies and Axis

The maps are much bigger then the maps on COD4

The only thing that sucks is how long it sometimes takes the lobbies to load before the game starts

Very active play, a lot of people online.

i.e. Medics that can revive you once your shot, Ammo guys that can replenish your ammo.

the medics reviving you sounds dope, where was that in COD 4 ??

COD 4 was a bit too short IMO, what was COD 3 like ?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Ultra-hater? Its all in good fun. I think youre projecting right now. But I like how barely 100 posts in set the standard in "gayness" and "hating. How come people can't disagree and type shit to eachother without being called a "hater"? I dream of a wu-corp with a free exchange of baseless insults and immature gay jokes, without labels. I dont actually hate anybody, because I don't even know anybody. I bet a lot of people here are ok dudes, but ill never know because im too busy being a dick. But, that being said, youre all stupid fags.

haha

i dont know what to say, that went off in so many different directions.

you dont have to hate someone to be haterish

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:17 PM

There seems to have been a whole load of recent arrivals on this site and almost all are fuckin stupid. You're funny as fuck though.

You're still a cunt though.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-07-2008, 12:17 PM
You are in the red your opinions do not matter

and ur 34 u think were paying u attention ,sit down papa ,

VZA
03-07-2008, 12:19 PM
it blatantly wasnt a real dog.

If it was I'd like to end that mans life. I fucking love dogs.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:19 PM
COD3...is that a world war 1 game???

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Obviously you are by quoting me and calling me Papa.

Its okay son you can go out this week end

rep power 34 , dis some bullshi

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
i refuse to watch the video because i hate animal cruelty, but what i read in the paper they said it was blatantly obvious it WAS a real dog ... i hope to fuck it wasn;t though

how the hell can u do that to a dog ?? some sick fucks out there unfortunately

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:26 PM
After all the pics of soldiers doing all sort of fucked up shit to prisoners in Iraq, I'm not surprised by any of this shit.

I remember my bro going to some animal sanctuary place when he was back at school and coming back with stories of cats wrapped up in sellotape and shit like that.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:28 PM
I dont blame em....With all them nut jobs in Iraq it would make anyone go crazy.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:31 PM
what is it with the army and being dumb n fucked up ??

i got a mate in the army here who went to east timor and they thought it was funny as shit to give natives rat pellets and make em eat it ... that shit is fucking deadly and they tell stories like it was a regulary funny night at the pub ... some sick fucks join the forces

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:35 PM
how does saq have 39 and skampoe have 140 something?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:37 PM
what is it with the army and being dumb n fucked up ??

i got a mate in the army here who went to east timor and they thought it was funny as shit to give natives rat pellets and make em eat it ... that shit is fucking deadly and they tell stories like it was a regulary funny night at the pub ... some sick fucks join the forces

Some guys want to be able to kill and not go to jail.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:39 PM
stupid people join the army because they are stupid and they want to join the army and perform stupid people things i guess.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM
liberal homos plastered all over this board

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Some guys want to be able to kill and not go to jail.

pretty much ay ... i dont know if east timor gets any exposure in the USA but its basically a former indonesian state turned independent coutnry thats basically extreme poverty and our army is there to "stabilise" the joint and people wanna fuck around with an innocent culture thats been shoved back and forther between asians and portugese for hundreds of years

Storm
03-07-2008, 12:41 PM
is there any indication what the marine could be looking at as in likely punishment? jail time, suspended sentence ??

They have to find out first whether the dog was real or not. If so, there is a chance they could be discharged.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:43 PM
ay.....very few places on earth are inhabited by their indiginous people.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
what breed of dog, was the dog?

Storm
03-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Don't remember it was white with a blk spot around its eyes. Go to the first page of this thread and check the link on the first post and you can see the dog.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:45 PM
They have to find out first whether the dog was real or not. If so, there is a chance they could be discharged.

they sent that 'finger guns' chick to jail didn't they ?? same thing would happen here yeah ?

there was a spate of disgusting crimes against cats and dogs around my way not long ago and i think only one cunt went to jail ... kicking a cat onto a train trak, running over it on a push bike ... disgusting shit

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Don't remember it was white with a blk spot around its eyes

HE fuckin threw spud mckenzie off the cliff!!!!! oh man, and 80's icon....murdered in cold blood!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:48 PM
from the description i think maybe the dog might have been a dalmation dog.

i do not want to view the video thank you

Storm
03-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Nah, just go to the link in the first page and you'll a picture of the video, not the actual video.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
sorry, no cannot do that.

animals of any kind offend, let alone animal cruelty

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:59 PM
from the description i think maybe the dog might have been a dalmation dog.

i do not want to view the video thank you

pussy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:03 PM
pussy

i dont know man, what your deal is, but like.

maybe you come off as a little bit on the side of gays.

i dont know, but where im from, gays are not what normal people do with their times.

capeeshee

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:06 PM
riiiight...but you got pat bateman plastered all over your shit..hmmmm.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:10 PM
your being quite unfair about this whole thing 'bro'.

i just want to make peace, not 'pieces'.

^^ off the top right thur

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:11 PM
your excused....and im not your 'brah'

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:14 PM
i cant follow.

i need to hit the sack now, long night at tunnel and im probably going to wake up with a head splitting hangover and have to microwave a bran muffin and cut it in half and eat one half then maybe eat some kiwi while i also eat maybe like 2 bottles of evian and then maybe ill take a librium and then do my work out and then go to the office and take a xanax and maybe listen to the new robert palmer.

its been good making a new friend, thanks... 'bro'.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:21 PM
lol....yea man.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:25 PM
dude, stop trying to be someone you aint and let your real self shine through.

chicks love it

peace

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks Dr. Phil

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:28 PM
ive reached todays quota.

nother tough day at the office.

have a good one 'fellas'.

crust
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM

yeah haha "thats how i roll" that part is pretty funny....cuz its a movie and not real.

but the way that mother fucker just tossed that little puppy...

SMH...

thats just wrong on all levels.

SKAMPOE
03-07-2008, 02:56 PM
yo ya ever see da clip on ''faces of death'' where this chink bitch has a box of the cutest baby huskies and shes all talkin her chin chan chong talk and all of a sudden she pics up a pup and puts it on its back on a choppin board and starts to do work on da mu fuckah gutting it and skinning it then chops it up and deep fries it! hahahah aw man dat was fucked up!

Visionz
03-07-2008, 03:36 PM
and ur 34 u think were paying u attention ,sit down papa ,and you'd let a tranny give you a blowjob, even if you WERE paying attention :r

6 Chambaz
03-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I think that puppy video was a fake

WARPATH
03-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Damn, that's a waste of some good eatin pa.

All jokes aside, do you realize how many puppies die every second?

Yes it was cruel and waste of life, I agree, but there are worst things going on this planet, we shouldn't waste our energy condemning this guy when there are child molesters and other sickos out in the world.