03-07-2008, 10:38 AM
celebrate, i achieved VERY well boys

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 10:39 AM
sounds fair to me

report back with greater detail

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 10:41 AM
She was staring at me/my mate while I was drunkenly standing waiting for a mate to buy smokes, I hit on her, with the little english she knew I got her number.

had atleast c cups as well, for an asian im proud, losing by 6 points is alright if you get hot asian number.

first ever asian number.. celebrate pat, drink yourself stupid

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 10:42 AM
im having mi goreng to celebrate

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 10:47 AM
haha.

i shall celebrate with a rice cracker in honour.

going to some mexican uni thing tmr most likely, should be messy.

i guess you went to the game tonight then?

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
cracker? racist cunt

Yeah i went man, good match but lost. got maggot before/after, even ended up leaving with some eagles fan who was cool, but asian number.

ASIAN NUMBER.

get a mexicans number, double rape

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Double date***

TAURO
03-07-2008, 10:53 AM
celebrate, i achieved VERY well boys

That it?....comeback when you actually have a story to tell. I will expect a full report with the proper thread you are gonna start a week from now, ok? :list:

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 10:57 AM
cracker? racist cunt

Yeah i went man, good match but lost. got maggot before/after, even ended up leaving with some eagles fan who was cool, but asian number.

ASIAN NUMBER.

get a mexicans number, double rape

haha? :satisfy:

i doubt there will be any mexicans there, but im sure there will be someone in a sombrero.

TSA
03-07-2008, 11:02 AM
only thing i've ever done with an asian is make out and fondle, she had enormous breasts, d's. would have been the fuckablest girl i've ever gotten if it wasn't for those meddling kids and a pup named scooby doo

actually it was mainly cause she was insane and the G.O.D of mix signals

We went to highschool together and didn't really speak at all outside of me telling her im gonna dig her guts one day (in different words)

then i bumped into her 2 years later at the library, it was a month before Jim Jones made the rockstar look cool cause i was wearing a fairly tight shirt and she approached and asked if i had been working out

THEN RUBBED MY ARM

so im like OBVIOUSLY she's trying to skinz

so i got the number, and called, and we talk about the freakest shit we've ever done and what we wanna do

( i couldn't really say anything cause i haven't done anything particularly freaky, except getting dome while listening to ODB and shouting the lyrics at the top of my lungs)

she's like Dr. Sue mentally and Katana off mortal combat physically..or Tia Karara or whatever her name is

turns out she's down for fucking in a trash can, doesn't like anal, wants to be double teamed, likes to swallow, likes it rough, and likes being hit

so OUT OF NOWHERE when i was talking to a non slut on the phone she calls me..OUT OF NOWHERE...like 3 months later (i stopped after the 2nd call cause she seemed like she was bullshit, and had a boyfriend for 4 years)

crying and shit

then begs me to let her come over...CRYING

so im thinking

1. what the fuck?

or

2.....MONSTER'S BALLL!!!!!!!

so im like ok, cause dude...MONSTER'S BALLL!!!!! Turns out she wanted to talk about her fucking boyfriend and her breaking up, and her dad being on his death bed.

akwarrdddd.

the worst part is she kept coming and coming and i became her counselor. Shit was wack, she forced me into being her friend which pissed me off cause i didn't fuck up anywhere down the line that would indicate friend status

then i found out it's cause she has ZERO friends whatsoever (she's a psycho, and likes to talk about herself for days)

about the 3rd or 4th time she came over in just went for it, and she was cool, but wouldn't let me continue cause she didn't wanna "ruin what we had"

WE TALKED ABOUT FUCKING IN A TRASH CAN HOE! I DON'T KNOw YOU!

FUCK!..pisses me off thinking about it...

but yeah, that's my only asian story.

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 11:07 AM
That it?....comeback when you actually have a story to tell. I will expect a full report with the proper thread you are gonna start a week from now, ok? :list:

haha mate i've been drinking since 4pm, its now 2am and this is the first food ive had today. I just wanna celebrate, asians are usually awkward to talk to, she just laughed and moved her hair a lot.

ill tell the full story when I sober up, but for now, drink for me.

TAURO
03-07-2008, 11:09 AM
haha mate i've been drinking since 4pm, its now 2am and this is the first food ive had today. I just wanna celebrate, asians are usually awkward to talk to, she just laughed and moved her hair a lot.

ill tell the full story when I sober up, but for now, drink for me.

:b

Done

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:09 AM
ahahahahahhaha

"( i couldn't really say anything cause i haven't done anything particularly freaky, except getting dome while listening to ODB and shouting the lyrics at the top of my lungs)"

hahahha

too much

"MONSTERS BALL!!!"

ahaha

DJMethods
03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm so proud, never felt this good about getting a number but had to brag for some reason.

this is a vagina celebration, beers on you.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:24 AM
SO your english right??? By asian do you mean one of the paki bitches or an oriental girl cuz in the states, when we hear asian, we think different pictures.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 11:34 AM
fuckin shit ive juivst com back from the pub its like 4 30 am fuckin hell

slope heads are too hard to bag, so hard its not evern worth attempting. we,lll done CUNT youve done FUCKING well

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:43 AM
hahaha slope heads...tryin to get a little slant.

TSA
03-07-2008, 11:45 AM
"MONSTERS BALL!!!"

ahaha

nah dude, you don't even understand, at one point i was 100% convinced she would start screaming "MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!" and then all my problems would be solved.

but this bitch just blabbed and blabbed and cried and blew her nose.....at one point i started getting wood over it ahahahahah

i couldn't find a way to sneak in the "hey uh, im not your friend"

and the WORST part about it was her subject matter.

her dad was ALMOST DEAD and i swear to you 4 out of 50 bits of the conversations were about her boyfriend and here talking about being hot and guys hitting on her

THEN she goes "you know, your really smart" and starts trying to argue evolution with me lol! he said that white ppl black ppl and so forth all originated from different animals..or subhumans i guess and that white ppl were neandrathals...WTF?! so then i get piss cause she's not giving me the guts AND is arguing with me.

OH! and that blues and Jazz comes from classical music....THE FUCK!?

AND she had NO CLUE she was asian.

THEN the last straw was one of her ill timed "if we were going out" scenarios....bitch goes "You know, if we were going out i would be the dominate one"

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, bitch thought i was some chump cause i listen to her. So then we started a heated arguement cause this bitch had NO-CLUE who i was...NO-FUCKIN-CLUE...she thought i was one of her bizarre asian fetish skrimps that she goes to movies with and shit

i told her the only reason i was listening to her was cause she was buying me taco johns, then we just ended on a bad /lukewarm note.

TSA
03-07-2008, 11:47 AM
and you can TELL she had no clue who i was cause she kept telling me she only fucked her boyfriend when i know that a soild gold fact she's fuck my nigga Juice and Pluta

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 11:48 AM
This thread is about DJ methods and his asian number...take your stories elsewhere nostrils.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:52 AM
hahaha

sounds like she was a psycho path.

i told her the only reason i was listening to her was cause she was buying me taco johns, then we just ended on a bad /lukewarm note.

haha

TSA
03-07-2008, 11:55 AM
oh and get this new development

so this sudanesse girl asks me if she can use my found

from her pidgeony voice, high cheeks and small eyes i should have know she was sudanesse, but she was light skinned then me, and usually light skin sudanesse ppl look like black arabs

but yeah, i let her borrow my phone and we talk for a few seconds.

then i get a call from her today OUT OF NOWHERE as i was typing the previous post and it was her

which was weird, she's FRESH-OF-THE-BOAT, like, as heeellll. She told me she called to make new friends lol, and dresses like a FOB trying to americanize in 45 minutes or else a bomb goes off.

but she's really fine, i'll see where this one goes.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 11:59 AM
ha, report back .

maybe there should be another sexual misadventures thread, the old one was hilarious.

FOB = ??

Fall Out Boy?

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:01 PM
LOL here in sydney we call FOB's (fresh off the boat) pacific islanders - i suppose it's different for you americans though ... hehe made me laugh reading fresh offthe boat

fuick im too drunk i needa go to sleep

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
yeah, like she's REALLY foriegn

she was wearing these wacky ass pants with cheeta patches everywhere, a strange fur coat and a head wrap. Plus she calls ppl she doesn't know and says shit like "Im just calling to make new friends". like a crash course in americanizing

she's REALLY fine, more pretty then fuckable cause she's skinny and has no ass..idk the breast status though cause i didn't get to see em past her platypus skinned coat

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
oh yeah, what the fuck am i on about

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
methods, from what ouve said, conditions are perfect, use this to your advantage.

WGOohBytKTU

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:19 PM
i wish i knew more africans ... the only african i ever knew was on australian idol lol i went to school with her

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Africans?? Trust me, your blessed.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 12:23 PM
the only african i know is a guy that sometimes catches a bus i sometimes also catch.

i wonder what his story is? im sure its interesting.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:24 PM
i donno, when u dont know any ur kind of curious n shit ... maybe if there were heaps of them here id hate them n shit but coz i dont know or see any im kind of intrigued

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:27 PM
africans hair never grows. It stays the same lenght for there whole lives

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:33 PM
i donno, when u dont know any ur kind of curious n shit ... maybe if there were heaps of them here id hate them n shit but coz i dont know or see any im kind of intrigued
we're cool to non africans, but africans get on other african's nerves, im sure it's like that with everyone.

where do you live anyway?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:36 PM
AND she had NO CLUE she was asian.

NAWA OHHH,she dey craise for head oga!!!:'(

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:36 PM
i live in sydney .. we got mostly pacific islanders, middle eastern, chinese and medieterranean here ... not much in the way of african or latino's here ... although where i live is the most multi cultural in the whole country ... out of 20 m ppl here 4.5 m live in my city so we got a shit load of diversity

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:39 PM
. Plus she calls ppl she doesn't know and says shit like "Im just calling to make new friends". like a crash course in americanizing

lmfao

chineke lord o!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:41 PM
africans hair never grows. It stays the same lenght for there whole lives
lmfao...i got more hair than i can control..i tie pony tails and shit..i guess your info is really bad

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
I think im thinking of different africans....somalians maybe?? Cuz we had this dude at my HS, and all the african americans would make fun of the fact that his hair always stayed the same.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:48 PM
yea actually even WE africans are different...trust me,southern Africans are different in features to western,eastern and northen Africans,its that way all round,but then again maybe its my heritage,im a fulani african,my ancestors originated from Egypt and migrated all over west Africa

TSA
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
if africans didn't have black skin they would be considered atleast 14 different races

there's really no difference between arabs and most latinos for instance

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:54 PM
what is a fulani african?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Fulani is a type of Tribe of Africans,we mostly are known for our curly hair and our light skin(although im not light skinned),our roots trace back to Egypt and we are mostly found in the north of most west African countries...for instance,my homeland is Ghana so im a Ghanian fulani,there are also Nigerian,Mali,and other west african country fulanis

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:57 PM
if africans didn't have black skin they would be considered atleast 14 different races

there's really no difference between arabs and most latinos for instance

Thats not true......Arabs are people from arabia, and middle easterners get grouped as Arabs even tho Iranians are really persians....very different.

Your right, africans do get grouped together..especially in the USA, BUT most african americans probably did come from the same place, West africa, so they all look similar. ANd if you look at west africans, you can still see the similarities as opposed to East Africans.

Latinos to me are a mix of Spanish/Mediterranean features and Native Indians and also mixtures of some with Africans that were brought as slaves depending on the country.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Fulani is a type of Tribe of Africans,we mostly are known for our curly hair and our light skin(although im not light skinned),our roots trace back to Egypt and we are mostly found in the north of most west African countries...for instance,my homeland is Ghana so im a Ghanian fulani,there are also Nigerian,Mali,and other west african country fulanis

Thats pretty cool...how far back can you trace your roots?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:02 PM
as far back as the grand dad before my great grand daddy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Your right, africans do get grouped together..especially in the USA, BUT most african americans probably did come from the same place, West africa,

and this is why peeps cannot tell sometimes if im african or african american...hell ive been called a dominican sometimes lol

but yea..any well learned black brother knows west afRICA is his original home:i

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL...dominicans just represent the identity crisis in the NEw WOrld.....thinkin they are hispanic and what not.

TAURO
03-07-2008, 01:16 PM
i live in sydney .. we got mostly pacific islanders, middle eastern, chinese and medieterranean here ... not much in the way of african or latino's here ... although where i live is the most multi cultural in the whole country ... out of 20 m ppl here 4.5 m live in my city so we got a shit load of diversity

Colombians livin in sydney australia

qzwc3qg8miM

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:16 PM
LOL...dominicans just represent the identity crisis in the NEw WOrld.....thinkin they are hispanic and what not.

haha

DanTheMan1
03-07-2008, 01:26 PM
thats wassup, i wanna see some pictures...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
blee dat

GRANDMASSIVE.
03-07-2008, 02:52 PM
welcome to the club homie!

TSA
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
yea actually even WE africans are different...trust me,southern Africans are different in features to western,eastern and northen Africans,its that way all round,but then again maybe its my heritage,im a fulani african,my ancestors originated from Egypt and migrated all over west Africa
Your Fulani!?

WACK!

jp that's hausa, but i don't think they're from egypt, i heard they actually came from west to east from the coast and shit

TSA
03-07-2008, 07:56 PM
and P.S Igbo<Fulani

tho you guys have the presidency...

but we got duh muhnay...and it's all about duh muhnay

unless your from Ghana like you just said..then it's all good...

SKAMPOE
03-07-2008, 10:16 PM
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65073&rendTypeId=4

DJMethods
03-08-2008, 01:50 AM
This thread reminded me to check my phone, well done boys.

SHRAP
03-08-2008, 03:02 AM
im still tryin 2 figure out what kind of fuckin virgin makes a thread about gettin a phone number