PDA

View Full Version : so has anyone here ever been burnt before

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:13 PM
i mean Stds

im gonna be straight up honest,a few years ago after doing a show,drunk as hell,i took this one girl home who seemed to be a big fan of everything i was doing that night,i should have known that she was on some hoe shit because when i took her to the crib,the 1st thing she wanted to see was my bedroom,well lets just say after she went in there,i spit game at her and in no time,she had her shit all spread for the god...i mean this girl was fucking hot,there was no way i could let her go home,when i tried to penetrate her,she shit was so fucking tight i had to get some freaking lotion on johnny and she used that as a way to fuck with my head by saying "oh yea,i havent had sex in a year so im kinda not like that

a day later,i tried to go and take a piss and johhnny started hurting preety bad,if you havent gone through that shit before,then you dont know pain,i went to the doctor quick and took an aids test,offcourse it was negative but the bitch had burnt me,when i tried to call her back..she changed her number

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:16 PM
i never got one, but my boy got the clap when he was like 14,

Also, this faggy kid that lived on my street way back in the day i heard he was HIV positive now.....kinda fucked up.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:17 PM
WHat exactly did you get??

Longbongcilvaringz
03-07-2008, 01:18 PM
yeah i was flippin potatoe cakes on the old farkin barby and i flip one right on me farkin noggin with the ol egg slice.

gonorrhea has been a problem ever since

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:18 PM
damn...hiv aint no joke,ever since my ordeal,i dont play with condoms...gotta always have those

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:20 PM
yea, i was watchin that MTV doc about living with AIDS, and some of them dudes were stayin with those HIV positive girls.....Man, i couldnt do that.

DanTheMan1
03-07-2008, 01:24 PM
you are a dumb cat, use a fucking condom...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
yea, i was watchin that MTV doc about living with AIDS, and some of them dudes were stayin with those HIV positive girls.....Man, i couldnt do that.
for real...fuck that shit..love can take a hike in that case:r

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:28 PM
i learnt my lesson after that..believe me

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
for real...fuck that shit..love can take a hike in that case:r

Would you fuck the girl of your dreams if she had AIDS and you wore a condom???

I might once.....MAYBE...but id probly chicken out

King Tron 1
03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
can't forget your jimmy hat!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:31 PM

nah dawg...i love my life too much...and not to homorize this track but my johnny does break condoms at times..thats russian roulette right there

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 01:34 PM
hahaha....i wouldnt do it. I would keep getting images of aids patients with those cancer lesions and my brain would win the battle with my penis.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
haha thats more like it...for real!!

King Tron 1
03-07-2008, 01:37 PM
^^^ Same here!

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 01:58 PM
grosssss @ graveyard_shifter

You know what sucks? Kids that are born with HIV.... they're already fucked .. they didn't even get the chance TO OR NOT TO fuck up.. they were born with it cause their mother and/or fathers an idiot. smh

HANZO
03-07-2008, 01:59 PM
these days sex is too damn risky.

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 02:02 PM
you can say that again

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 02:07 PM
grosssss @ graveyard_shifter

You know what sucks? Kids that are born with HIV.... they're already fucked .. they didn't even get the chance TO OR NOT TO fuck up.. they were born with it cause their mother and/or fathers an idiot. smh

it is really sad..its cases like this where abortion might be a good solution

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-07-2008, 02:08 PM

That is irresponsible. If there are any kids reading this, they should know that condoms make sex much less enjoyable. Vaginas tend to be warm, wet and awesome. Using condoms is like fucking some Glad Wrap.

That being said, before my current mongomous relationship, i used to routinely fear that I had AIDS. I guess I got lucky. If I had ever been burnt, my mindset might be completely different. But I havent, so, to all you kids out there, Keep rawdoggin it, it feels better and it makes you cooler.

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 02:10 PM
it is really sad..its cases like this where abortion might be a good solution

yeah but theres a 50% chance that the baby might be born HIV negative .. sooo no... not really.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Come here BLackula, I'll infect you with the italian plague...

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah ... No thanks Nickytooch.

crust
03-07-2008, 02:23 PM
these days sex is too damn risky.

co-sign.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 02:23 PM
well, refusing is not an option......*Yo Moose...Rocco....Hold her down*

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 02:32 PM
well, refusing is not an option......*Yo Moose...Rocco....Hold her down*

Oh nicky if only you had a vagina my dear.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-07-2008, 02:34 PM
lol...yea i might never leave home.

03-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm famous in my former neighbourhood for having fucked tons of chicks without a condom and never got burnt. When I was about 15, I was incredibly ignorant, no education, no nothing, and I used to hang out with this dude who had a bakery store. He used to hire and fire chicks every week, just so we could fuck new ones. It was pretty clear for a chick getting a job in there that she'd have to fuck the owner and his friends (of course, only the nastiest bitches accepted this shit, so that's why it's a wonder I've never been burnt).....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Superman.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 03:24 PM
That is irresponsible. If there are any kids reading this, they should know that condoms make sex much less enjoyable. Vaginas tend to be warm, wet and awesome. Using condoms is like fucking some Glad Wrap.

That being said, before my current mongomous relationship, i used to routinely fear that I had AIDS. I guess I got lucky. If I had ever been burnt, my mindset might be completely different. But I havent, so, to all you kids out there, Keep rawdoggin it, it feels better and it makes you cooler.
HAHA,this guy is slowly becoming my heroe -dead-

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 03:25 PM
yeah but theres a 50% chance that the baby might be born HIV negative .. sooo no... not really.
and thats what makes the whole situation terrible,seriously people with HIV shouldnt be having kids:r

03-07-2008, 03:25 PM
of course he's right. I've never used a condom and the risk is fuckin worthed :dududu:

... joking about the risk, I was fucking insane back then and now I'm in a stable relationship so I don't need one.

but my record stays.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm famous in my former neighbourhood for having fucked tons of chicks without a condom and never got burnt. When I was about 15, I was incredibly ignorant, no education, no nothing, and I used to hang out with this dude who had a bakery store. He used to hire and fire chicks every week, just so we could fuck new ones. It was pretty clear for a chick getting a job in there that she'd have to fuck the owner and his friends (of course, only the nastiest bitches accepted this shit, so that's why it's a wonder I've never been burnt).....
yea,i used to fuck my moms new employees and threaten to get em fired if they didnt do it...haha dumb chicks,they would fall for it{:(

03-07-2008, 03:36 PM
ahhahah, you bastard!

actually, we were both bastards..

born invincible
03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
"got burnt once but it was only gonorrhea" - ODB

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 03:38 PM
ahhahah, you bastard!

actually, we were both bastards..

thats the beauty of life aint it haha:cheerlie:

INF
03-07-2008, 03:51 PM
i got crabs clamydia herpes and hpv. my dick is sick, real sick

I always wondered what happened to the "palehorse does the world thread"...

now I know

....now we know.

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 07:22 PM
wow......................... thats nasty palehorse.

Blackula Spectacula
03-07-2008, 07:24 PM
yea,i used to fuck my moms new employees and threaten to get em fired if they didnt do it...haha dumb chicks,they would fall for it{:(

O_o you use to threaten chicks to have sex with you?

You're a little coniving prick.... ( i mean that in the most nicest way) But still you are.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey,it worked for me lol...

all that pussy walking around me,i had to get it!!

WARPATH
03-07-2008, 07:43 PM
"got burnt once but it was only gonorrhea" - ODB

"As far as being AIDS infested, I don't know, I'm too afraid to get tested." -Eminem

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-08-2008, 03:09 AM

yo it aint worth the risk if u ask me...
even when u use a condom theres few % chance she might get pregnant and ya dick collides with the inside ov the pussy...

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 02:23 PM
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn0.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn3.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn1.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn4.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn5.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burned1.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn6.jpg
http://spaceghetto.org/serendipity/uploads/burn7.jpg