PDA

View Full Version : when is the us election gonna stop?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-08-2008, 12:54 AM
when is this gonna end , god damn

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 12:56 AM
november?

SKAMPOE
03-08-2008, 12:56 AM
http://jimgilchrist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/mmp-mexican-trucks.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 12:58 AM
The election hasn't even begun....Obama lost Ohio. Sorry guys and gals, i didnt get a chance to vote...I dont know who I would have voted for tho.
Chelsea Clinton and Michelle Obama did speeched in the university center at my school, and Hillary and Barack debated at the basketball arena...

Everyone was Obama crazy around here...now its kinda quiet.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 01:51 AM
I want Obama to win .. Clinton can try again later .. Obama FTW dammit!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 01:53 AM
i like obama, but im not big on his politics...i dont like his plan for iraq and this universal healthcare thing is not going to happen probably.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Both clinton and obama want universal health care .. You know it wouldn't be such a bad idea you know ..

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:07 AM
i love the idea, but its a tough task.......plus i dont think we should just pull out of Iraq. I wasnt for us going in, but now that we are there, you cant leave and let the country go into utter chaos....
But it was obviously done so we could keep a closer eye on Iran and be on top of that situation.

Visionz
03-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Shit, we're there for the oil. That Iran deal is just another excuse to stay chillin.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Its more than oil dude....but it IS about oil too, so your right.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 02:19 AM
i love the idea, but its a tough task.......plus i dont think we should just pull out of Iraq. I wasnt for us going in, but now that we are there, you cant leave and let the country go into utter chaos....
But it was obviously done so we could keep a closer eye on Iran and be on top of that situation.

Clinton says she wants to start bring troops back little by little within a 60 day period she'd bring home back some .. wtf man she better have a good ass plan to make sure those ppl don't go all out again.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Thats what im sayin....you cant just leave Iraq hangin to out to dry, that will only make matters worse

Visionz
03-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I agree that you can't just up and leave, at the same time there's no reason to be over there for the next 50 years.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Not 50, but I think they wanna do there what they did with Germany and Japan after WW2...but its going to take more effort. At least 10 more years. They want a friendly govt. in there.

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Shit, we're there for the oil. That Iran deal is just another excuse to stay chillin.
...it was you.........;)

oh, and btw Obama is the only reasonable candidate, the inspiration hes sturred up is ridiculous, ppl for vote for him with their heart and if he doesn't make it the entire country is gonna give up on the system, watch.

I have no opinion on the Iraq war, but i think a pull out is needed, tho it'll actually hurt the economy.

Iran doesn't want beef with affishal freedom niggaz, and barack in office will ease tension A-LOT, Ahdmedidijheahdad really just wants to talk, plus they feel threatened with us surrounding them with forces.

plus the real war is in afganistan against Heyzues', and only obama is talking about that

and universal healthcare is VERY attainable but also very unamerican.
the reason it worked in europe and canada is cause there's less of a sense of personal property (which is the core of right wing thought), government providing things and high taxes are gonna piss everyone off

but if you think about it, if gov gave you everything like in franch and shit, and took 50% of your money, that means you have 50% to do whateevverr you want while they handle your bills.

travel and shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Its not that simple dude.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Nothings ever simple.

UUIZIbbeD3U

Visionz
03-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Yet we still got bases over in Germany and Japan so it very well could be 50. I agree that you need stability and you need a government that can protect its own sovereignty but as soon as that's the case we should be getting the fuck out. As for that whole friendly deal, we should stop bombin muthafuckas and wait to see just how friendly things CAN BE.

If I lived three blocks away from a dude that loved shooting up my house cause he wanted to borrow money, me and that guy wouldn't be very cool, nawmean. I'd probably be plotting to make sure that I put that shit to rest.

The thing about our foreign policy is that we expect other countries to react in a way that's anything but human. If foreign invaders came here, bombed the shit out us, killed my own family, best believe I'd be trying to fuck 'em up every chance I got as well. Why should it be different when the roles are reversed?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Very true. like i tried making chicken salad tonight, but i didnt have all the ingredients.

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:39 AM
who the fuck said anything simple, ya'll are simplifying it if anything, tell me where im wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Yet we still got bases over in Germany and Japan so it very well could be 50. I agree that you need stability and you need a government that can protect its own sovereignty but as soon as that's the case we should be getting the fuck out. As for that whole friendly deal, we should stop bombin muthafuckas and wait to see just how friendly things CAN BE.

If I lived three blocks away from a dude that loved shooting up my house cause he wanted to borrow money, me and that guy wouldn't be very cool, nawmean. I'd probably be plotting to make sure that I put that shit to rest.

The thing about our foreign policy is that we expect other countries to react in a way that's anything but human. If foreign invaders came here, bombed the shit out us, killed my own family, best believe I'd be trying to fuck 'em up every chance I got as well. Why should it be different when the roles are reversed?

I see what you are saying but Iraq wasn't exactly a humanitarian country themselves. ANd people are always looking toward the US nowadays when they need shit done anyway. We just dont wan Iran getting nukes...
And you know what..I agree. The less countries with them the better

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:43 AM
who the fuck said anything simple, ya'll are simplifying it if anything, tell me where im wrong

sayin the system will collapse if obamas not elected.....your entitled to your opinion, but exalting him as the savior is a stretch.
YOu whole spiel on how healthcare would work was oversimplified. But whatever, we wont kno until it happens.

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:45 AM
--------E-scrub/TSAboarder--------

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/violetlane/sabbathandpeacearch012.jpg

the system won't collapse, ppl will be more disillusioned and not believe in it as they do now...x2

--------E-scrub/TSAboarder--------

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 02:47 AM
i just find that very hard to believe.....if they wanted him in that bad, they would have voted him in. Thats the way I see it.
I think if McCain gets in, and we have four more years of the same old, than yea....I'm really torn on who to vote for tho.....I like all three candidates.

Visionz
03-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I see what you are saying but Iraq wasn't exactly a humanitarian country themselves. ANd people are always looking toward the US nowadays when they need shit done anyway. We just dont wan Iran getting nukes...
And you know what..I agree. The less countries with them the betterthere's alot of inhumane shit popping off, that's a smoke n' mirrors joint. Yes Sadaam was fucked up to his people but so are alot of other countries. We weren't trying to box with China when tanks where crushing mothafucka in Tienamien Square.

With the whole Iranian nukes, if you're the president of Iran don't you have like all humans and countries have the need for self-persavation? The minute they fire a nuke is the minute Iran gets wiped off the fuckin map. If the US took it back to '45 pretty much any country in the world wouldn't stand a chance. It's not in Iran's interest to pop off with the nukes and I don't think they would even if they did have 'em.

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Obamas lose is gonna discourage a lot of the wrong ppl, which isn't the main point, the main point is hillary and mccain will be the same old same old and we'll keep going down hill

americas the only western nation that isn't grasping the concept of globalism..other then australia cause they're been shunned..but Obama is the only person speaking of making head way in that direction, all of hilarys good ideas are also obamas, if not all, so it's not policy you have to vote for, its the asthetics of the whole thing, how it will leave the country psychologically

we've taken a lot of Ls lately, we need to come through with the W....got to check out....the W

Visionz
03-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Hilary has a frigid pussy so I don't trust her. I'm hopin Obama makes it all the way there.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Clinton and Obama have similar ideas ... But I kinda trust Obama more .. dude fucking destroys her when he rebutals in debates .. I like him.

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:11 AM
he does crush her stamina, and if he wins his politics of upliftment will become popular cause ppl are 1 track minded and think only 1 formula works

we're all sick of campaigns like "Did you know Huckabee has a secert closet of black babies!? vote for me instead!..family values!"

Visionz
03-08-2008, 03:13 AM
hahahah^so fuckin true

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 03:16 AM
word I'ma have to agree with Shaolin on that one.

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:18 AM
?

how closely to canadians watch american elections..and why don't you guys just join the american race already

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/mrgarrison28/AutoPistols.gif
(above: freedom)

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 03:27 AM
?

how closely to canadians watch american elections..and why don't you guys just join the american race already

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/mrgarrison28/AutoPistols.gif
(above: freedom)

I suppose canadian keep a close eye. Personally I watch it cause it's interesting and I plan to work in america once I graduate.

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:30 AM
you should strip, our stripping industry is bangin like a baseline

why would you wanna work here, you have to pay for the hospitals ya know..i just watched Sicko lol.

My jaw locked shut for no reason, like the mussckles not the bone, so then, being in highschool i got there and ask "hey,what do i do when i literally can't open my mouth for no reason and it hurts like a bitch.

before you know it im in a wheel chair and hospital robe and owe them 700 dollars.

i don't think a canadian can handle that much raw liberty.

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:35 AM
turns out i had a fuckin charlie horse in my jaw from sleeping on rough shit lol
ALL i wanted was a fuckin answer and they all started the scam step by step like i just got shot

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 03:38 AM
you should strip, our stripping industry is bangin like a baseline

why would you wanna work here, you have to pay for the hospitals ya know..i just watched Sicko lol.

My jaw locked shut for no reason, like the mussckles not the bone, so then, being in highschool i got there and ask "hey,what do i do when i literally can't open my mouth for no reason and it hurts like a bitch.

before you know it im in a wheel chair and hospital robe and owe them 700 dollars.

i don't think a canadian can handle that much raw liberty.

I lived in Miami for two yrs .. got sick too it's rough i know .. but i had paid for insurance, why do I wanna work in the states? I major in Computer Networking .. America has big economy is computer networking, you guys pay big bucks for network admins ..

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:41 AM
i can dig it

what's the general attitude about america in the skreets of canada, any dope stereotypes i need to hear about?

do you guys wanna build a bitchin fence to keep use from coming in and taking all the cheap healthcare canadians won't do?

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 03:48 AM
i can dig it

what's the general attitude about america in the skreets of canada, any dope stereotypes i need to hear about?

do you guys wanna build a bitchin fence to keep use from coming in and taking all the cheap healthcare canadians won't do?

No not really