PDA

View Full Version : Army of Two

Sean
03-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Anyone got this? What you think of it? I got it yesterday and I like it a lot. It took me a little while to get used to the whole system with the suppressing fire and flanking etc, but now I'm used to it I love it. All the stuff you can do with your partner is pretty cool like giving high fives and playing air guitar together or both hiding behind a riot shield. I haven't played co-op with anyone because my friends haven't got it yet, but you can tell that it would be much better with a real person.

Oh and they start talking about Wu Tang in it lol. In the middle of a mission, out of nowhere, one of them says "Who do you think is the best rapper out of the Wu Tang Clan?" lol and the other one tells him to shut up. Then he says something like "A lot of people say its the Rza but I like Ghostface Killah...actually I don't....I don't think I heard U-God's album yet" lmao.

Rame
03-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Is that Wu-Tang shit for real?

One of my friends said it is great, haven't tried it myself.

Sean
03-08-2008, 03:47 PM
^ Yeah lol that's pretty much exactly what he says. I was just in the middle of the mission, shooting and shit, and heard him say that out of nowhere. I was just like "wtf" and it made me laugh.

TrueDciple
03-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Do they really curse?....i saw a trailer and they bleep a lot of things they were saying.... i wonder.

shaolinsword
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I wanna get this game but I'm not gonna have my 360 back until near the release date of GTAIV so I don't think I'm gonna bother buying it yet

Sean
03-09-2008, 01:10 PM
^ Fuck, they're gonna have it that long? Mine took like 2 weeks max. But yeah I agree I don't think I'm gonna be touching this or any other game for about 2 months after GTA IV comes out.

And yeah they do swear but I didn't really notice it that much, it sounds pretty natural, not like forced.

shaolinsword
03-09-2008, 01:16 PM
They said they'll have it for 4-5 weeks but a few people have been saying they didn't have it for that long

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I was coming on here to post the same shit you did....it's during the mission in Chine when you gotta open the gate for your Hover craft....funniest shit was that I was listening to the U-God album in the car on my way to get Army of Two ( I still love "Knockin' at your door"....
the game is aweome tho...Playing Halo 3 right now waiting for my friend to come online to finish the last mission of Army of 2

Sean
03-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Haha yeah the funniest thing is how random it is lol. And yeah the U God album is ill. "Laaaaaaay dooooowwwnn, spray sooouuunndss!!" lmao

I already completed the game, it's really short. I haven't actually played it co op yet because its all sold out at the shops my friend tried to buy it. Is the co op good?

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-09-2008, 04:56 PM
yea, co-op is very good. I actually didn't play it single player yet...did you pre-order it? I unlocked 2 extra weapons because I pre-ordered it...a CRAZY sniper rifle and a CRAZY SMG

Sean
03-09-2008, 05:09 PM
What? How did you unlock them? I didn't pre order just went in to get it on the day it came out. Is it something from the extras section? I went in there and it said something about EA content or something like that and asked me to enter a code. Is that how you unlocked them?

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
yea, when you pre-order they give you a card that has a code on it that unlocks the 2 weapons

Sean
03-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Is the code unique to you or could you give it to us? :dududu:

Rame
03-10-2008, 04:55 PM
I think I'll try it tomorrow.

TrueDciple
03-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Do they actually curse in the game?

Rame
03-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes.

Sean
03-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Do they actually curse in the game?

And yeah they do swear but I didn't really notice it that much, it sounds pretty natural, not like forced.

I already answered your question

TrueDciple
03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes.

I already answered your question

Thanks!

Rame
03-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Played it today.

I think the gameplay is a bit slow but good.

Fr@z
03-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Do they swear?

Sean
03-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Do they swear?

:{

PsYkOsUs
03-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I think this game is fuckin' wack compared to Call Of Duty 4 and Gears Of War... I will forever compare every shooter to those games, and it does not stack up... Graphics look 'last generation' enemy AI is very 'arcadey'.. It's just too unrealistic for me... Haven't played it since the day it released... Maybe one day when I'm bored out of my mind... But by then Gears 2 will be out...

Mic Tyson
03-16-2008, 03:58 PM
if you don't plan on playin with another person or u don't have xbox live, you should prolly pass on this one. its a real good coop game tho

100pr00f
03-17-2008, 05:57 AM
its ok..thai is not bad when u play on the hardest settings...y buy a game and play it on easy
u miss out

online gaming not to good..i dont like the way ioit controlls like how u shoot
and all

prolly becouse all i play online is cod 4

dont forget u can pimp out ur guns

Sean
03-17-2008, 04:39 PM
^ Haha the game is worth the money just for the wu tang reference and the gun pimping. All of my guns in the game are covered in gold, platinum and diamonds and are about 6 feet long with all the modifications I got on them.

bamboo
03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I did like the game in co-op, but it got boring after me and my friend ran through rather easy, it felt short.
I didn't like the solo gameplay, the AI was fucked up.

I traded it at the game shop for Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 instead.

the Wu-Tang references mentioned was funny.

Just a cool tip, play through the whole thing with the shotgun, hella fun you'll have :)