PDA

View Full Version : one of the worst things about dating black women is...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 02:49 PM
their friends..seriously,theres no bigger relationship disrupter than their no man having whore ass friends,if you guys recall a few days ago,i made a thread about my main chick suddently tripping about marriage and telling me that its over if i didnt commit,well today i was with her younger brother,quite the gentleman actually and this topic came up and he told me that i shouldnt get mad at her,that he was actually there when her friends were telling her to go ahead and test me to see if i love her or not,in his words they said "shit,yall been together 3 years and that nigga aint tryna marry you,you better do something about that shit"

now if theres something i hate more than loud mouth ignorant bitches,its black bitches that cant mind their fucking business,whats fucking worse is that these bitches come here and drink my liqour,chill in my pool,watch my fucking tv and wanna instigate some shit

now heres my question to my caucasion folks here,do white,asian,indian,latino chicks do this???

discuss

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:53 PM
you don colo? na wettin dey make you turn Charles Jones for genchat?
but you no dey lie'o, dem ye-ye friends wey some fine akata girls get dey scatterbalance dey whole relationship

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 02:54 PM
you don colo? na wettin dey make you turn Charles Jones for genchat?
but you no dey lie'o, dem ye-ye friends wey some fine akata girls get dey scatterbalance dey whole relationship
i dey hate am o,i no de want want turn to charlesjones but these yawos de vex me well well:ouch:

Jeru
03-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Trust me, it's like that everywhere :yessad:

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Being Been With Both latin And Black.......Latinas Are Definetly Worse....100% Worse Its Almost Hideous How Bad They Gossip And Rant About Their Men To Each Other

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Trust me, it's like that everywhere :yessad:

thats crazy then,you know whats funny,one of her so called friends came through one night trying to get fucked but she looks like the type you stick your dick in and she gonna be snitching everywhere so i shut that shit down,now i aint the type of cat to tell my girls so shit like that just incase you gotta get some emergency pussy but it could be easy for me to end their relationship quick,how stupid are these dumb fucks

TSA
03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
white girls do it but it's a different system.

see the have one FINE friend that they let get STUPID drunk and start crawling on everyone and being a skeeza

then the huddle of hoes do EVERYTHING in their power to keep anyone from getting the skins from the drunk friend. Monitoring her, dancing with her, pulling her off ppl, calling her when she's talking to ppl.

idk how latinas do, or asians, but it's always different

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Being Been With Both latin And Black.......Latinas Are Definetly Worse....100% Worse Its Almost Hideous How Bad They Gossip And Rant About Their Men To Each Other
oh damn are u sure??cause i mean,ive dated black,japanese and mullatos and right now,its seems like the black girls are just bad,minute they see that your are both happy,they gotta find something wrong with ya..

i really hate those silly whoreass questions like

is it getting you this'?
he got all this money girl,why you gotta pay for your own shit??
Are u sure he aint out there cheating??

wtf ,and its always the no man having whorebags that be on it:learning:

Jeru
thats crazy then,you know whats funny,one of her so called friends came through one night trying to get fucked but she looks like the type you stick your dick in and she gonna be snitching everywhere so i shut that shit down,now i aint the type of cat to tell my girls so shit like that just incase you gotta get some emergency pussy but it could be easy for me to end their relationship quick,how stupid are these dumb fucks

Well I guess I'm lucky then cuz her friends never come over without her so I'm safe from any misstep I could possibly make...ofcourse the fact that her friends are as ugly as Bigfoot's deformed children is also a serious plus...half the night I'm thinking of a plan to ditch the werewolves.

GENERAL WISE
weaves

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
never ever ever ever ever ever ever tell shit to a female , including "bitch niggas"
if something happens they will go out there and talk , especially a female . This is known for centuries , since 5,000B.C .

one writer once said that behind the biggest problem there is always a women behind it, remember that spartan 300 shit , it was for a female ...

i dont know man , Keep ur shit to urself , beware ,

no disrespect to the females of wucorp , I cant live without females but i keep my 2 eyes open....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
white girls do it but it's a different system.

see the have one FINE friend that they let get STUPID drunk and start crawling on everyone and being a skeeza

then the huddle of hoes do EVERYTHING in their power to keep anyone from getting the skins from the drunk friend. Monitoring her, dancing with her, pulling her off ppl, calling her when she's talking to ppl.

idk how latinas do, or asians, but it's always different

haha ive seen this shit live but id rather that than some whore trying to instigate major drama in a firm relationship...the closest ive been to white is mullato and thats what im dating right now,all her friends are black and they are the worst dumbfucks ive come to be around,being around them gives me a headache because its like i lose atleast 45% of my inteligence just talking to them..did i also add they are leeches?? everytime they need money,they need this and that,oh cris,help a sister out with some cash,i got you later but turn around and try to fuck my shit up..sorry if im ranting folks,its just i really am feeling this chick and these homozoids are really getting in the way,i haven't fucking fucked in 2 days and im starting to get irritated:r

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:05 PM
.ofcourse the fact that her friends are as ugly as Bigfoot's deformed children is also a serious plus...half the night I'm thinking of a plan to ditch the werewolves.

lmfao

Oh man\

-dead-9:|6

Storm
03-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Kind of off topic but this reminds me of that one episode of The Boondocks.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
never ever ever ever ever ever ever tell shit to a female , including "bitch niggas"
if something happens they will go out there and talk , especially a female . This is known for centuries , since 5,000B.C .

one writer once said that behind the biggest problem there is always a women behind it, remember that spartan 300 shit , it was for a female ...

no disrespect to the females of wucorp , I cant live without females but i keep my 2 eyes open....

thats real shit you speaking there b,thats why theres alotta shit she dont know about me even after 3 long years and shit..and offcourse this thread is not to disrespect black females as such but yea,im sick of the no man having choobakas with no lives disrupting my good live,do i have to now go out to the mall/club to get some pussy when i already got a chick just because some lowlife wanna have an opinion about my shit?..fuck those whores,they banned from my spot period:ouch:

the craziest shit these chicks ever tried to do is get her to ask me to let them cruise in my car..MY CAR MAN,MY BABY,2007 FUCKING MERCEDES...they need to fucking :learning:die

03-08-2008, 03:18 PM
yea, if you're smart, you can silence the bitches.
remember, you can't reason with stupid bitches, but they sure understand through fear :)

threaten that bitch you gonna rat on her and you got one silenced...
the rest.. is up to you.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:22 PM
yea, if you're smart, you can silence the bitches.
remember, you can't reason with stupid bitches, but they sure understand through fear :)

threaten that bitch you gonna rat on her and you got one silenced...
the rest.. is up to you.

maybe i should do that for real...or better yet,ill tell the bitch,since you are disrupting my every morning blow jobs,how about you take over then cause a man gotta get his^O^

GENERAL WISE
03-08-2008, 03:30 PM
How was the Persian invasion of Greece because of a female? I think you mean The Siege of Troy (Helen).

TSA
03-08-2008, 03:31 PM
maybe the persians came to get pussy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:33 PM
haha -dead-

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 03:38 PM
All women do this shit it needs to be said though most if the instigating comes from the ones with no man.

end of story

you know what pisses me off the most?

when i was dating my japanese godess,these black whorebags would be hating and shit talking about

so he couldnt get a good black woman??

oh wait up..arent yall the same motherfuckers who call us good for nothing ass niggaz??

:nonono:

GENERAL WISE
03-08-2008, 03:39 PM
maybe the persians came to get pussy

LMAo

pep
03-08-2008, 03:57 PM
all women have friends homie....

TSA
03-08-2008, 04:54 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30095&type=sigpic&dateline=1205013173
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-08-2008, 05:06 PM
their friends..seriously,theres no bigger relationship disrupter than their no man having whore ass friends,if you guys recall a few days ago,i made a thread about my main chick suddently tripping about marriage and telling me that its over if i didnt commit,well today i was with her younger brother,quite the gentleman actually and this topic came up and he told me that i shouldnt get mad at her,that he was actually there when her friends were telling her to go ahead and test me to see if i love her or not,in his words they said "shit,yall been together 3 years and that nigga aint tryna marry you,you better do something about that shit"

now if theres something i hate more than loud mouth ignorant bitches,its black bitches that cant mind their fucking business,whats fucking worse is that these bitches come here and drink my liqour,chill in my pool,watch my fucking tv and wanna instigate some shit

now heres my question to my caucasion folks here,do white,asian,indian,latino chicks do this???

discuss

They all do it man.....i guess it depends on the group of girls to the extent they do it but...it reminds me of that show Girlfriends..
I dunnno.....some girls just like drama in their lives.
The way i see it now, i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks, im doin what makes me happy, as far as relationships go....

ANd dont forget this Shift.....her girlfriends could be just puttin her up to that to fuck up hers and your shit, cuz maybe they're jealous of her....broads are like that.

TAURO
03-08-2008, 05:11 PM

would like to absolutely fuckin co-sign this statement.

HANZO
03-08-2008, 05:42 PM
well all women are the same unfortunetly. i can understand your problem graveyard, i mean i get hassled my my girlfriends friends on a daily basis. these bitches would call me and ask me wat im doing, and jus ask me retarded questions. the only times i would have an arguement with my girl would be because one of her friends would jus tag along with us when we go somewhere.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah all women do it, it's true. Which is why it's better for a female in a relationship to keep her mouth shut about her problems with her man .

TAURO
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
well all women are the same unfortunetly. i can understand your problem graveyard, i mean i get hassled my my girlfriends friends on a daily basis. these bitches would call me and ask me wat im doing, and jus ask me retarded questions. the only times i would have an arguement with my girl would be because one of her friends would jus tag along with us when we go somewhere.

Id be more pissed off at those bitches calling my number.

Blackula Spectacula
03-08-2008, 05:57 PM

thats fucked up ... I wouldn't put up with that shit.

HANZO
03-08-2008, 06:19 PM
thats fucked up ... I wouldn't put up with that shit.

im incredibly patient when it comes to women issues. cause my girls friends jus dnt understand the term "fuk off" when it comes to ppl like this you jus gotta be patient.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 08:12 PM
They all do it man.....i guess it depends on the group of girls to the extent they do it but...it reminds me of that show Girlfriends..
I dunnno.....some girls just like drama in their lives.
The way i see it now, i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks, im doin what makes me happy, as far as relationships go....

ANd dont forget this Shift.....her girlfriends could be just puttin her up to that to fuck up hers and your shit, cuz maybe they're jealous of her....broads are like that.
excatly what im saying,this to me is an issue of jelousy but what kills me is that she is too blind to see it,instead of keeping our relationship from them,she instead listens to the coackroaches and wanna start fronting,now whats funny is this,its not like i cant go out there and get some ass but im trying to be a reasonable man here but she gonna push a man to fuck someone else cause im not feeling this stupidity

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 08:15 PM
man...i hate that shit right there,i could be with this chick all day and just leave for an hour and shes calling me nearly the whole time im out kicking it and guess who's behind it..the no man having whores

sometimes i think these whores just want a taste of mandingo slice,now if they were not such loudmouths ,id help em out and slide em some complimentary dick but in the end fuck em

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah all women do it, it's true. Which is why it's better for a female in a relationship to keep her mouth shut about her problems with her man .
end of story,unfortunately thats only fantasy!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 08:18 PM
im incredibly patient when it comes to women issues. cause my girls friends jus dnt understand the term "fuk off" when it comes to ppl like this you jus gotta be patient.
and right there is my problem,i have a short temper and dont have time for retards nah mean

DUMBO
03-08-2008, 08:30 PM
i've dealt with different different 'omen and imo you just gotta talk to them. if they are skeezers talk to them in direct terms about the social implications of skeezing and the societal degeneracy of skeezerism.

most skeezas are looking for someone to put their waywardness in global perspective and direct them to more productive activities.

HANZO
03-08-2008, 08:31 PM
man...i hate that shit right there,i could be with this chick all day and just leave for an hour and shes calling me nearly the whole time im out kicking it and guess who's behind it..the no man having whores

sometimes i think these whores just want a taste of mandingo slice,now if they were not such loudmouths ,id help em out and slide em some complimentary dick but in the end fuck em

i cant say this hasnt crossed my mind. but im always aware that my girls friends may try to lure me into doing something stupid.

and right there is my problem,i have a short temper and dont have time for retards nah mean

lifting weights and a punching bag helps out a lot in this deparment.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 08:37 PM
some advice ill definately look into..i lift but havent punched bags in a jiffy

IrOnMaN
08-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Women will be women. :-/

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2008, 12:57 PM

discuss

:no::no::no::no::no:

}:T}:T}:T}:T

CHRONZ
08-25-2008, 01:36 PM
yeah its like that everywhere.. seriously tho fuck that shit, they shud mind they own bizznizz, you been together for 3 years?.. thats hella long time, and if they dont think thats enuff for now, then fuck them !.. hope you figure all that shit out.
peace

TSA
08-25-2008, 02:19 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/bolo2/magmatop-1.gif
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/bolo2/magmabot.gif
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha
aAHAHhahaHAHAHAHHAH!! WAHT A FAGGOT! AHAHahahAHAHAHAHH!H!!!11

AAAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!11LOO K AT HIS BITCH ASS OOZING OUT OF THE HOLE! AHAHahhAHhAhahhahahahhahahhahAHAHAhah
MAAHG-MAH!AHAahahAHHA MAAAHHHG-MIAAYHHhhh!!!AAhahhHAahAHHAHH!1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHH!!!11

famenchuan
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
dont know bout asians but white girls do that shit to

IrOnMaN
08-25-2008, 02:27 PM
White chicks do it, for real. But it's like that "Sex in the City" shit. Very annoying. :-/

CharlesJones
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL@Ironman saying women will be women hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's true but black women are worst than white women because they're always running their fucking mouths and being in their female friends business. That's why i don't deal with black women anymore because i'm tired of their shit and i'm tired of them trying to use me. Fuck em. If a nice black girl approached me and she wanted to get to know me and she didn't have any kids, i'd date her but it's very hard to find nice black women who don't have kids and no drama in their life. I also don't like black women that are dependent on black men financially. Take care of your own damn self financially and stop asking black men for money and asking them to buy you stuff.

Nycto
08-25-2008, 05:42 PM
I was thinking more along the lines that they generally arent very attractive, but hey, thats just me.

Asian chicks are alright if you dont mind getting your ass kicked in dance dance revolution and ping pong constantly, and praying for a safe trip every time you're riding shotgun

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-25-2008, 09:51 PM
LOL@Ironman saying women will be women hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's true but black women are worst than white women because they're always running their fucking mouths and being in their female friends business. That's why i don't deal with black women anymore because i'm tired of their shit and i'm tired of them trying to use me. Fuck em. If a nice black girl approached me and she wanted to get to know me and she didn't have any kids, i'd date her but it's very hard to find nice black women who don't have kids and no drama in their life. I also don't like black women that are dependent on black men financially. Take care of your own damn self financially and stop asking black men for money and asking them to buy you stuff.

hahahahahahaha i love this guy:thumbup:

Hollow Dartz
08-25-2008, 09:57 PM

LOL that was funny.

Hollow Dartz
08-25-2008, 10:02 PM

LOL THIS NIGGA IS FUNNY MAN.
I feel you though, I messing with some chick awhile back....my life was going fine until she popped up at a party, we got to dancing and shit, she FOUND my number through friends of mine, she already had a dude but wanted to fuck me, she never was telling me this though, she was having problems with her man, he beats her and she runs to me, I then fuck her and now I'm getting calls from niggaz... That was one of the worse months in my life.... Charles Jones should write his own book : Diary of a Mad Black Nigga lol

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL@Hollow Dartz and Graveyard Shifter hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for liking my opinion about these black bitches LOL. Check out this funny song by Willie D of the Geto Boys called Welfare Bitches. These lyrics are funny.

D is about to cold get funky on you welfare bitches around the country. I don't give a damn if you like me or not but this bullshit your doing is gotta stop. You playing the government for a sucker but you don't know is they hip to you muthafuckas. Dropping babies one after another one just to increase your fucked ass income LOL. Welfare bitch, welfare bitch so you can see for this purpose cause i believe that a child should be born outta love. Dumb ass bitch LOL. You was only thinking of the money which is for the kid indeed but you took it and satisfied your own damn needs. You ain't about shit LOL. You only love uno. One of these days, there ain't gonna be no welfare, yeah. Welfare bitches LOL.

Sitting around getting high and drunk waiting on the muthafucking first of the month LOL. They never look for a job because they too busy watching soaps on ABC LOL. You realize it's only make believe but yet when one dies or get shot, you grieve. You think Scorpio, Lucy and the rest of the crew give a fuck about a poor broke ho like you? Hahahahahahahahaha.

Bitches bitches bitches bitches will trade food stamps in a jet flash. A 65 dollar book will get you 50 in cash. Their the muthafuckas that's making it hard for the people who really need the government involved. They have their kids looking a mess while they walk around sporting Gucci and Guess LOL. You say you love your kids. That's a god damn lie LOL. I said it. You wanna know why? Cause you a welfare bitch, a welfare bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. So is your man. Here's his muthafucking plan. He don't have to work as long as he sees a welfare bitch that will support his needs. He get the 3 p's every god damn day. Pussy, pay and a place to stay hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You a sorry muthafucka if you live this way LOL. You need your ass whipped LOL. That's what i say. I ain't living life with a dumb broke poor ho hahahahahahahahaha. Willie the kid don't fuck with no welfare yeah LOL.

A welfare bitch can't do a muthafucking thing for me but suck my dick cause i don't want the pussy hahahahahahahahahahaha. You fuck her one time and the god damn whore will get pregnant and swear up and down that it's yours. I got the money so you wanna get hitched? Don't tell me that your pregnant cause i ain't claiming shit LOL. Don't try to play me cause i can't be pussywhipped so stay out my face and get off my dick LOL.

Prolifical ENG
08-26-2008, 04:00 PM
hahahaha most white women dont have friends.

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Another thing i don't like about black women is why are they always asking black men to buy them drinks at the club? Buy your own fucking drink hahahahahahahahahahaha. If a man does buy their ass a drink, it doesn't guarantee they're gonna get some pussy that night LOL. These bitches be thinking they're slick but they can't run game on me. Fuck these bitches who be stripping at the strip clubs. Get a real fucking job, you sluts LOL. LOL@the lame men who be throwing their money at these strippers at the strip club hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe you got some men who be wasting their money on strippers and women who work for escort services. If you can't get some pussy, don't worry about it. Do without it. It's not worth it for men to waste their money on these bitches to take them to a restaurant, movies and the club to get some pussy because most bitches are gonna give up the pussy when they want to. Don't think just because you spend a lot of money on women that they're gonna give you some sex soon. I don't believe that game aka conversation can you get some pussy fast either. Most cute women are materialistic and they're impressed with men who have nice things like nice cars, nice houses or nice apartments, nice clothes, jewelry. Most women aren't in relationships with men only because of love. Love is bullshit to me because most couples aren't in love. Most couples are with each other because of the nice things they have and the money they have.

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 04:03 PM
How do you know Prolifical Eng?

IrOnMaN
08-26-2008, 04:04 PM
hahahaha most white women dont have friends.

Are you serious? Maybe I'm not paying attention but I could've swore that they have friends.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2008, 04:07 PM
leave the black woman alone. Get off your lazy asses, get a job, stop whorin around when you DO get a job, respect your woman, stop being insecure, stop acting like a caveman and start respecting the brown skinned beauties...

SMH @ all the sistah haters

Prolifical ENG
08-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Are you serious? Maybe I'm not paying attention but I could've swore that they have friends.

Well not like black women do anyway. White women usually have like 2-3 friends but they're always the same. If one is single, they usually all are....or they are all in relationships. I always end up gettin stuck going out to dinner with a girlfriend and their friends and their boyfriends and they're losers.

The other acquaintances they usually dont really talk to.

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 04:17 PM
NickyTooch i know you aren't talking to me. I got 2 jobs and i'm not a caveman and i'm not insecure. I'm just not gonna let any of these attitude having, stuck up, materialistic, 3,4,5,6 kids having black bitches try to play me. I'm tired of these bitches. If you wanna kiss their asses, then you go ahead but i can do without them. I know all black women aren't bad but a lot of them are. I wish i would've stayed in touch with the 2 black women who treated me good.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2008, 04:19 PM
well there you go.....you obviously had at least two chances and what happened???? Did you fuck it up? You said they treated you good.

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Well actually i dated 3 black women who treated me good. My problem with 2 of them is that one of them was married(LOL)and the other one has 3 kids. I can't be with a woman who has a bunch of kids. Her 3 daughters did like me very much though and i liked them. I heard from her sister awhile ago and she told me that she had another kid since i stopped seeing her LOL. I shook my head when she told me and i said what is she doing having another kid. 3 kids aren't enough? LOL. The other girl i dated lives in Boston and i was a teenager when i was seeing her and i didn't think to keep in touch with her and i wish i had.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2008, 04:29 PM
oh chuckie chuckie chuckie.......what are we going to do with your slutty self

Hollow Dartz
08-26-2008, 04:33 PM
LOL. I want to read another Charles Jones Scripture on black women, shit is hilarious..

CharlesJones
08-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Hollow Dartz, did you read the lyrics i posted to Willie D's Welfare Bitches song? That song is funny.

Rame
08-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Hihi.

Hollow Dartz
08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I read that shit, that nigga be snapping. I'm bout to go out right now, I'll be back in here later...

IrOnMaN
08-26-2008, 04:47 PM
CJ, Iíve come to realize that women are mainly attracted to men that have money and power. If I were at a club and if a woman were to ask me to buy her a drink, I would by her one, even though I donít drink. Women like to see men with money. Some just want the money and the sex. Women have their reasons when it comes to choosing a male. Men are supposed to be providers. If a woman gets a since that a man canít provide, heís no good to her except for being just a dick. Unfortunately, theyíre some women that will feed a man. These women arenít real women. In the bible, it states that if a man doesnít work, he shouldnít eat.

Iíve begun to accept that maybe Iím the problem. I donít have a nice car, nice house, nice clothes, jewelry, good game, etc. I just donít have those nice things to show off and provide. Women tell me all the time that Iím very handsome and well-mannered. In order words, Iím a ďNice guyĒ. But then I see the same women with these bullshiting as men. Why are they with them? Well, for one, they can provide money and a sense of security. I canít provide that to them. To them, all I am is a kid with nothing to offer. When I finish college and start making some real money, I think I will be able to attract a nice woman. Black, white, asian, Mexican, etc, theyíre pretty much the same. Women are and well be women, no matter their race, I think.

Iíd say 80% of women would like a man that has money and power. Just accept it, CJ. Thanks.

Prolifical ENG
08-26-2008, 04:50 PM
LOL. I want to read another Charles Jones Scripture on black women, shit is hilarious..

Check the classic section.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Ironman....
Woman like nice guys and will be with them. The only problem is that nice guys are usually TOO nice sometimes. Like if you approach a girl, she sorta rejects you, and you just say, 'oh well, she dont want me. I wont bug her anymore'...

You have to show her your a man and not a pushover....and if you ARE a pushover, well than you gotta man up and grow some balls cuz that wont help you with anything in life. If your a good dude chances are if you get the girl you will keep her, which alot of guys can't do.
Dont sellyourself short.

SIncerely,

NickyTooch

Hollow Dartz
08-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Good points being made in this thread.

TSA
08-26-2008, 07:06 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CM-utffcyKSzjAEQ2AUYWjIIQlE6iM5-s18 (http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BhcPEI5q0SPTnIoKmnQaJrKWmDsWA32Cd647lCMCNtwGQkh QQARgBII_IgwY4AFCu56EjYMmOzIqspMwWoAHx6JD_A7IBE3d3 dy53dXRhbmctY29ycC5jb226AQk3Mjh4OTBfYXPIAQPaATZodH RwOi8vd3d3Lnd1dGFuZy1jb3JwLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9mb3J1bWRp c3BsYXkucGhwP2Y9MTaAAgGoAwHIAwXoA9AE6APpBPUDAAGBAI gEAZAEAZgEAA&num=1&adurl=http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/track/t.php%3Fid%3D910113&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=4)

Prolifical ENG
08-26-2008, 07:14 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJqmsP6FnPGq0AEQ2AUYTzIIU5ztdFcM1pg

LyriCipher
08-26-2008, 07:28 PM
girlfriends that have annoying friends usually shut up after you fuck them..you then eliminate the annoying friend posse because you now possess multiple squeezes..and they usually wont snitch because they dont wanna lose their friend and your not gonna snitch cuz you dont wanna lose all that ass..ive been in that pyramid scheme multiple times and ive enjoyed it and never been caught to this day..the only downfall i began thinkin about at one point was what if one of the friends confides in another friend that theyre fuckin me? then that friend will tell the other friend she is too and theyll probably get heated and then all of them will come after me but hey it hasnt happened yet so whatever

Hollow Dartz
08-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Lol Wtf?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-26-2008, 08:02 PM
haha lyricyper i gangster