PDA

View Full Version : Why is there always shit in public restroom toilets???!!!!!

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Seriously, 95% of the times i walk into a bathroom stall there is a huge wad of dookie just laying in the bowl. Sometimes you can tell they just laid the brown egg because the texture is still moist. Why the fuck doesnt anyone ever flush the God damn thing??

And is it me or do female bathrooms smell 10 TIMES WORSE than Men bathrooms?? I've been in female bathrooms at bars, camp grounds, many schools, even fucked in a couple of women's bathrooms. I also work at a mall and the Men's room is sometimes closed or being cleaned so i go use the women's. HOLY SHIT, that whiff of a pungent mixture of warm vomit, anal secretions, and gastro-intestinal fluids makes me wonder what the fuck these ladies are eating nowa days!!!!

That shit is disgusting! (Literally!) Flush that Got Damn toilet!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 10:55 PM
And is it me or do female bathrooms smell 10 TIMES WORSE than Men bathrooms?? !
tampons and period blood perhaps?

The Hound
03-08-2008, 11:11 PM
i was at the local pub once and i went into the toilet and god fucking damn some dickhead took a massive mcshit in the urinal - where u stand n piss, donno if u call it a urinal in the states - like WTF who does that shit ?? i go back out and my mate comes up and goes 'er herherher did you see the massive shit in the urinal' im like yeah man thats fuckin foul and hes like 'errrr herherher that was me bro'

honestly, what kind of sick fuck takes a dump in the urinal that's just fucking foul

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2008, 11:13 PM
oh lord

-dead-

Supreme-NRT
03-09-2008, 04:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shitting in the urinal, that was the most hilarious shit ive heard in a while. Was your homie that drunk hahahaha?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 04:27 AM
some guy at the school i once did attend took a shit on the floor of the toilets and smeared fecal graffiti all over the walls.

like it was nothing son.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-09-2008, 09:44 AM
female bathrooms smell 10 TIMES WORSE than Men bathrooms??

Because the bitches are DIRTY :r

HANZO
03-09-2008, 10:00 AM
cause ppl are retarded and have no respect for others. and fukin allow shitting in a urinal. thats jus fukin disgusting.

Dough Snatcher
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Well i work in the mall also. We have no restroom in my store so i have to go to one by the carousel most of the times. But that one is only for us to take a piss in. When we gotta take a dump we just go to Sears.

Magnum
03-09-2008, 10:27 AM
i used to work for telewest broadband here in the uk (now virgin media) and there was always unrest among the employees and just overwelmingly low moral, about pay, the future of the company, targets, things like that...

..and one day, when things were about at their worst, some fucker took a dump, right in the middle of the mens room floor.

it was a gloriously disgustingly awesome message of protest i thought.

Magnum
03-09-2008, 10:29 AM
i have to add also, a pet hate of mine, is why the fuck dudes ALWAYS use the stalls instead of the urinal and piss all over the seats....no matter where you go, what the fuck is that about?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 10:31 AM
i used to work for telewest broadband here in the uk (now virgin media) and there was always unrest among the employees and just overwelmingly low moral, about pay, the future of the company, targets, things like that...

..and one day, when things were about at their worst, some fucker took a dump, right in the middle of the mens room floor.

it was a gloriously disgustingly awesome message of protest i thought.

haha, i just noticed your avy and it seems to fit perfectly with the angst of this story for some reason.

an aside: it seems men taking shits in inappropriate places (urinals, floors etc.) is common to most cultures.

dezmond
03-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Seriously, 95% of the times i walk into a bathroom stall there is a huge wad of dookie just laying in the bowl. Sometimes you can tell they just laid the brown egg because the texture is still moist. Why the fuck doesnt anyone ever flush the God damn thing??

^^Cos they think theyre still at home..

dezmond
03-09-2008, 11:24 AM
And is it me or do female bathrooms smell 10 TIMES WORSE than Men bathrooms?? I've been in female bathrooms at bars, camp grounds, many schools, even fucked in a couple of women's bathrooms. I also work at a mall and the Men's room is sometimes closed or being cleaned so i go use the women's. HOLY SHIT, that whiff of a pungent mixture of warm vomit, anal secretions, and gastro-intestinal fluids makes me wonder what the fuck these ladies are eating nowa days!!!!

^^ Cos they leave their stink in there so they smell nice the rest of the time..

PS how come youve spent so much time in schoolgirls' bathrooms?

THE W
03-09-2008, 11:26 AM
public bathrooms, public transportation, public school.

they all suck.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 01:35 PM
^^ Cos they leave their stink in there so they smell nice the rest of the time..
Thats actually a pretty good point.

Also, i always make sure to blast a dookie before ever going out to a night club, bar, orgy, friend's house, etc... Whats up with my buddies always wanting to take a shit as soon as they arrive somewhere.

And ya, i went into a bathroom here in a San Francisco gas station. The floor was barely visible because the workers had not noticed a pipe had cracked and there was human waste everywhere. I'm not even gonna get into the details of the smell and amount of flies....

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Yo, I work in a resteraunt right. Well, we got those lil' baby changing stations in the bathrooms and the shit folds down like a shelf. So, at some point in the night...one of the customers went in there, pulled it down...shat on it and then pissed all over it. Shit is just fucking mean.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-10-2008, 12:35 AM
^^WTF! HA

Also, if you wanna be mean, piss all over the toilet paper in bathroom stalls. The paper becomes soaking wet and the next person who takes a dump will be forced to wipe their ass with their hand. (Thats why many stalls now have the roll covered with a piece of plastic or metal like this one):

http://www.premierplumbing.biz/K10.jpg