PDA

View Full Version : Mashquak Update

GENERAL WISE
03-09-2008, 01:49 AM
MOST OF THECORPSE POSTERS KNOW ME FOR MY LONG BEAUTIFULL LOCKS OF GOLDEN BLACK HAIR BUT THE TIME CAME TO CUT IT SO I WENT TO JENE JUAREZ WHICH IS A SALON OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT. WE WENT IN AND SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT FOR 2 HOURS LATER THAT DAY, I WENT WITH MY FRIEND (THE ONE WHO WOULD PAY) THEN STARTED TO GET MY HAIRCUT, I GAVE THE LADY A SAMPLE OF THIS FLY ASS HIP HOP HAIRCUT AND MIDWAY THRU I SAID, "ABOUT HOW MUCH WOULD THESE COST HERE?" CUZ I DIDN'T EVEN ASK. SHE TOLD ME IT'D BE $60 AND I WAS LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, THEN MY FRIEND SAID HE ONLY BROUGHT $30 BUCKS AND I WAS LIKE, WELLLLLL I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR IT THEN.. AND IT WAS AKWARD FOR LIKE A WHILE AND SHE SAID THAT SHE COULDN'T GIVE ME THE HAIRCUT I WANTED FOR 30 SO SHE JUST FINISHED WHERE SHE WAS AND CLEANED ME UP....I WAS LIKE OKAY???? WHATEVER THEN. WE PAID AND THEY WERE MAD AT US. THEN WE LEFT. SO THE HAIRCUT SHE GAVE ME WAS A MULLET AND I WAS PRETTY DISSAPOINTED. THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL A LOT OF PEOPLE DISSED ON IT BUT A FEW LIKED IT SO I WASN'T ALL THAT MAD. IM PLANING ON GETTING SOMEONE TO FIX IT TONIGHT. FUCK GENE JUAREZ

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/Insaneoooooooo.png
BEFORE

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/mullett.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/mulletttt.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/Mullet.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/mullettt.jpg
AFTER

Should Mash keep the mullet?

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 02:04 AM
hell yeah, shits too funny! alil asian fag witta mullet hahahha n its 2008 haahhaahhaha

INF
03-09-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm disappointed that he didnt come here and tell us this. Things done changed on this side.

Robert
03-09-2008, 02:52 AM
How old is mash now? He looks like a 12 year old with 50 year old man boobs.

Supreme-NRT
03-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Those images were disturbing

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 03:08 AM
hahaha

keep it/

DJMethods
03-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Whats with the posters?

loving the mullet though

NIGHT MAYOR
03-09-2008, 03:58 AM
^ hahahaha!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 04:16 AM
ahhaha

at the "Your Gonna Get Raped" scrawled on the kitty poster.

Jesse Macartny? what the fuck?

begongo
03-09-2008, 05:33 AM
why the hell did he get a haircut?!?!?!

The Hound
03-09-2008, 06:06 AM
hahahaha bullshit cunt you asked for a mullet

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 06:21 AM
first, I got no clue who this asian cat with the gay mullet is

second, whats with all the gay posters in his room?

just shave all that shit off dude

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 06:24 AM
hes a former 'GOD' of this site.

like a more funny, original and less serious version of all the faggits who now inhabit general chat i guess.

you'll find part of his resume in the classic threads forum.

The Hound
03-09-2008, 06:32 AM

u dont remember the little 12 year old cunt who would take photo's of his arse and post em up? every second thread he makes is about him jacking off to something ... people find it funny, somehow

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 06:36 AM
^calm down bitch

The Hound
03-09-2008, 07:07 AM
don't take your rags out on me

03-09-2008, 07:57 AM

WTF are you smoking, bro? hahaha
first, you didn't notice Sicka and now you say you don't know the ABSOLUTE GOD mashqauk?!!?!

rehab, bro, rehab. :)

anyway, mash gotta keep that shit.

HANZO
03-09-2008, 10:09 AM
its looks far better than that shitty haircut he had before. he should shave it off though.

100pr00f
03-09-2008, 10:19 AM
funny..i hope he is just wearing it to get jokes

not becouse he likes it...

he a funny dude sometimes

mashqauck
03-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Yo

mashqauck
03-09-2008, 11:13 PM
YO peace to all the gods representin out there and holdin' it down for me. Sorry I've been missing so much, i've had a lot of family issues and masturbation concerns circling my physical-being gods. but i'll be back on this virtual shit soon yo. by the way how's shit poppin off here? any new intellekts? where's all my thugs at who have been here since day 1? chyea! get at me playaz, the mullet welcomes all

GENERAL WISE
03-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Imma wooz out mash on this....

Vfa2UdSrDOU

03-10-2008, 06:08 AM
YO peace to all the gods representin out there and holdin' it down for me. Sorry I've been missing so much, i've had a lot of family issues and masturbation concerns circling my physical-being gods. but i'll be back on this virtual shit soon yo. by the way how's shit poppin off here? any new intellekts? where's all my thugs at who have been here since day 1? chyea! get at me playaz, the mullet welcomes all

ayo, wassup, on some Billy Ray Cyrus shit..

previously on wutangcorp: some racist shit with Sunny Winters, stylemasterr was on that shit too, but then he made a bunch of cool threads, blackula nude pics, everybody has seen them, TSA's posts quality increased over the last few months only to decrease recently and to find himself mega-sonned by stylemaster in a hip hop song, pablobaluba was banned for sending PMs with gay dudes, graveyard shifter new story, ed might be back as Timmy Tuffnutz... 36 chambers is lurking a little.. Pat Bateman is cool..

as for me, I'm going to get my own radio show on a new station that's gonna open next year, on some jazz shit.

peace

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2008, 06:19 AM

:r

i herd you been spending all yo time up at that corpse joint, whatever whatever, fatboy.
;(

mashqauck
03-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Nah God I just go there to download albums cuz We can't do that shit here. Peace 002 for always keepin me updated!!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-11-2008, 12:01 AM
ayo, wassup, on some Billy Ray Cyrus shit..

previously on wutangcorp: some racist shit with Sunny Winters, stylemasterr was on that shit too, but then he made a bunch of cool threads, blackula nude pics, everybody has seen them, TSA's posts quality increased over the last few months only to decrease recently and to find himself mega-sonned by stylemaster in a hip hop song, pablobaluba was banned for sending PMs with gay dudes, graveyard shifter new story, ed might be back as Timmy Tuffnutz... 36 chambers is lurking a little.. Pat Bateman is cool..

as for me, I'm going to get my own radio show on a new station that's gonna open next year, on some jazz shit.

peace

haha, great summary

Sicka than aidZ
03-11-2008, 12:06 AM
welcome back mash, sorry to hear u got some issues with your dick. Theres alotta cats here that can relate and help u get over whatever it is thats holding u back.
peace

NIGHT MAYOR
03-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Nah God I just go there to download albums cuz We can't do that shit here. Peace 002 for always keepin me updated!!

peace gawd peace. i was only joking homie, keep it riz-eal. out -

Big Risk
03-11-2008, 01:41 AM
MAsh is a fucking legend and child prodigy. but i own him every time we play in cod4

SickSide
03-15-2008, 05:05 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2w20gg5.jpg

Razorsharp
03-15-2008, 11:13 PM
thats my sundouullaaa