PDA

View Full Version : Why do black dudes keep taking my women??

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Went bar hopping last night. I was gettin mad hyphy on the dance floor at one of them. I keep having eye to eye contact with a gorgeous blonde hunny. After a while of heavy eye contact and many smiles from her, i proceed to approach the beauty. About 5 steps away from making contact a black guy steps in front of me and starts freak dancing with her, causing her to lose all interest in me and have all the fun with this random, good for nothing black male. I felt like punching that dick face in the stomach.

This happens to me constantly. Clubs, school dances back in the day, pajama parties, lounges, hookah bars, you name it. Even at regular house parties, as soon as black guys walk in, all the hot white bitches flock to them like Raekwon to a Mickey D's.

Be warned!

Black guys: THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

TSA
03-09-2008, 12:49 PM
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHAHAH!

guess it's back to punching your ribs for a sweet nut:b

begongo
03-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I guess the women in your area ain't nasty enough to like a devil

krisLo
03-09-2008, 12:58 PM
I guess the women in your area ain't nasty enough to like a devil

that was brutal lol

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 12:59 PM
but true

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 12:59 PM
For reals! Why do these bitches think black dudes are cooler?? What makes 'em so high and mighty....

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 01:03 PM
original man etc. etc.

making you less of a man etc. etc.

TSA
cause they are.

white ppl are socialized to be timid and make eye contact from across to the room forever

black ppl are socialized to pick and get it.

blame your parents

plus white girls know whats good when it comes to the diggity (no homo)

begongo
white people being devils etc. etc.

krisLo
03-09-2008, 01:05 PM
cause they are.

white ppl are socialized to be timid and make eye contact from across to the room forever

black ppl are socialized to pick and get it.

as if that's always a good thing

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:08 PM
except when it comes to showin to work everyday...ooooooooooooooh snap!!!

begongo
and btw .. they are not YOUR women

Supreme-NRT
It cant be stressed enough: Asiatic "Black" Man >>>>>>>>>>>>> "White" Devil

Sad but true :(

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Went bar hopping last night. I was gettin mad hyphy on the dance floor at one of them. I keep having eye to eye contact with a gorgeous blonde hunny. After a while of heavy eye contact and many smiles from her, i proceed to approach the beauty. About 5 steps away from making contact a black guy steps in front of me and starts freak dancing with her, causing her to lose all interest in me and have all the fun with this random, good for nothing black male. I felt like punching that dick face in the stomach.

This happens to me constantly. Clubs, school dances back in the day, pajama parties, lounges, hookah bars, you name it. Even at regular house parties, as soon as black guys walk in, all the hot white bitches flock to them like Raekwon to a Mickey D's.

Be warned!

Black guys: THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

LOL@ the Rae comment...but seriously, they just want to know what their hair feels like.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:11 PM
It cant be stressed enough: Asiatic "Black" Man >>>>>>>>>>>>> "White" Devil

Sad but true :(

i didnt know west africa was part of asia....needless to say, whitey is at teh bottom of the totem pole these days.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 01:12 PM
they just want to know what their hair feels like.
?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:13 PM
id say thats pretty self explainatory

DJMethods
03-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Stop going after fat white chicks

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:16 PM
hahahahah.....actually, i dont care, let em talk to the white chicks, that never bothered me cuz i always talked to black girls. There are alot easier to talk to anyway, much more approachable.

famenchuan
03-09-2008, 01:19 PM
You gotta start knocking people out. What do you just walk away after the guy steps in front of you?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 01:21 PM
king hit to the back of the head while hes not looking?

hookesy styles

(all my DU nikkas know wassup)

Big Risk
03-09-2008, 01:22 PM
She recognized your were a sorry ass white boy and went for the black guy. you too slow, be on the look out for pacos/hombres/essays like myself cause i aint never been afraid of a bitch. punkass kid!!! DONT BLAME THE BLACK MAN BLAME THE WACK MAN, YO BITCHASS!

DJMethods
03-09-2008, 01:24 PM
king hit to the back of the head while hes not looking?

hookesy styles

(all my DU nikkas know wassup)

"One punch can kill"

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:24 PM
^--LOL...you ever notice how white chicks are NEVEr with latinos...if they want a black man, they'll get the real thing brah.

Big Risk
03-09-2008, 01:25 PM
^nicky you ever been to the south??! I only fucked one girl that wasnt white in the south homie, the rest were!!! I was with a white girl for almost 2 years! NEver been a problem for me! LAtinos be the ones bitches fall in love with son, they get confused by the sweet talking skills we got.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:27 PM
hey, i cant lie i love the latin bitches...the south american ones tho...I dont fuck with PR's or islanders.

But nah, I hate the south...bunch of black and white hicks. Except Florida.

HANZO
03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
hahahahaha, you need to step yo game up. maybe get a tan.

Big Risk
03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
that florida statement is completely untrue outside of miami homie!!! i hate the south too, i completely agree, its just a save haven for the worst of the races. i was with a pr, never fucked. she was a bitch, thought she could talk to me however she wanted, that end real quick.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Maybe he's hangin out in the wrong clubs. If a white bitch is at a black club, she wants black cock

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 01:30 PM
someone said it before, but again, i dont see the problem here.

leave the pale white girls and move onto something better.

im sure your novelty albino looks and freckles will attract someone with at least a mild tan.

white girls (people in general) are genetically weak and the prospects of two successfully breeding are scarce, at least give yourself have a chance by marrying up.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
that florida statement is completely untrue outside of miami homie!!! i hate the south too, i completely agree, its just a save haven for the worst of the races. i was with a pr, never fucked. she was a bitch, thought she could talk to me however she wanted, that end real quick.

I just find them annoying..its like they are programmed for that shit. Not a big fan of the ricans, but I have been biasedly coerced by one of the most annoying of them on Earth whom i have to work with everyday.

Big Risk
03-09-2008, 01:33 PM
^EXACTLY!!!! go to a white or latino clubs/ latin bitches fuck with the white boys sometimes.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
someone said it before, but again, i dont see the problem here.

leave the pale white girls and move onto something better.

im sure your novelty albino looks and freckles will attract someone with at least a mild tan.

white girls (people in general) are genetically weak and the prospects of two successfully breeding are scarce, at least give yourself have a chance by marrying up.

English descented white people are very genetically weak. Its a shame the stronger German and Scandinavian breeds get lumped in with them. That must suck.

I dont know why blondes get all the attention anyway...get urself a brunette lester. Get a dago bitch or a Greek chick.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Your best bet is black chicks in my opinion....but maybe its not your skin. Maybe your just a fuckin loser.

Big Risk
03-09-2008, 01:42 PM
^only black girls ive ever fucked with played games and did shady shit... kinda swayed me away, but dont get me wrong, i think they are sexy as hell.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2008, 01:42 PM
are Mediterranean's also weak?

hold on, that isnt your pic in you avy is it...(directed at emporerles)?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:52 PM
are Mediterranean's also weak?

Only the ones from the Balkans

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 01:53 PM
^only black girls ive ever fucked with played games and did shady shit... kinda swayed me away, but dont get me wrong, i think they are sexy as hell.

Black girls are to be fucked...not dated......understand daniel-san

Prolifical ENG
03-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I always see the ugliest black dudes (no homo) pickin up the hottest white chicks.

On the other hand, the ugliest white dudes (no homo again) pickin up the hottest asian chicks.

So my suggeetion, not saying your some ugly fuck...but asain chicks love white guys.

I dont know what Asian dudes get then.

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-09-2008, 02:35 PM
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHAHAH!

guess it's back to punching your ribs for a sweet nut:b

LMFAO!!!!!!! I forgot who said that here? who was it?

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Ya, but i finally cut that shit off, I got a nice buzz cut.

I may not have the best pick-up skills, (I'm 22 and only had sex with 2 bitches in my life, and one was a fat slutty white girl) but even with GREAT pick-up skills the black man will always get my bitches! I hate it! Its just the way they are, the stereotype that they are party go-ers who have large genitalia.

shinobi4227
03-09-2008, 03:49 PM
For reals! Why do these bitches think black dudes are cooler?? What makes 'em so high and mighty....

I used to work at a bar, there was a night i saw this pretty blond white girl, we made eye contact and suddenly she came up to me and we huged and shit, like we knew each other lol. Her man was there too!, but really, i was stoned that night lol i thought she looked like someone i knew. And she was like laterr.

DUMBO
03-09-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL@ the Rae comment...but seriously, they just want to know what their hair feels like.

in their mouth.

STYLE
03-09-2008, 04:09 PM
this is
too funny. i bet you cry about niggas spittin the dopest rhymes too. "how these black guys takin all my words?"

TSA
03-09-2008, 04:38 PM
you also gotta consider the fact that we look better and have better alpha-male genes.

natural selection i call it :f

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 05:39 PM
you also gotta consider the fact that we look better and have better alpha-male genes.

natural selection i call it :f

Your one of the ugliest motherfuckers ive ever seen. You have become absolutely delusional. Don't even joke around about stuff like this.

JohnnyKarson
03-09-2008, 05:43 PM
What made them your women anyways? We got big dicks so.....

Olive Oil Goombah
03-09-2008, 05:54 PM
LOL..emperorles....cryin to darks about there lust for the angelic white women is like a Jew complaining his overbite is not as attractive to women as a square teutonic jaw line.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-09-2008, 08:05 PM
What made them your women anyways? We got big dicks so.....
I do not mean white girls. I mean girls of any race which i am trying to slap skins with, always go for the black guys.

TSA
03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
whitetsa

the reason y its that way for u is because u have a thread "why do black dudes keep taking my women" instead of "why do i keep takin dudes women?"

fag, u make white ppl look bad

TSA
03-09-2008, 10:15 PM
black tsa

yea, Les is the last guy i want on my team in the race war

Prolifical ENG
03-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Imagine if CharlesJones stole your woman from you cuz hes black? hahaha

Well thats the truth that some women find black dudes more attractive no matter how much of a good looking white devil (pun intended) you are. I cant believe some women would prefer Craig Mack's mug to my own....but thats reality.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:18 AM
LMFAO

YEA G,its good to be us man!!!

sorry i did that to you last night,i didnt even notice it was u buddy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
maybe our huge mandingo cocks...haha!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
i didnt know west africa was part of asia....needless to say, whitey is at teh bottom of the totem pole these days.

ive never understood that shit either

what has asia got to do with black men??asiatic black man,shit makes no sense to me

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 11:06 AM
some in this thread have asked Les, where they your women to begin with....and i would like to address this.

Obviously, you must step your game up kid. Realize what you are doing wrong....if they were really diggin you they wouldnt have left, so obviously you werent doin something right.
I think you need to go on a vision quest

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
ive never understood that shit either

what has asia got to do with black men??asiatic black man,shit makes no sense to me

Maybe its got something to do with Egypt or the Hebrews. Thats why I always thought. Never felt compelled to find out. I'm sure someone will explain.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-10-2008, 11:18 AM
You should try not being a pussy. Girls like that.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Your one of the ugliest motherfuckers ive ever seen. You have become absolutely delusional. Don't even joke around about stuff like this.
lmfao

death becomes me'

sorry TSA but that was hilarious

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2008, 11:37 AM
This thread is crazy...........it ain't black men "taking" the white women........it's a preference.......we all have them.........some guys like blonds, some like big boobies........it's a preference..........if the white woman likes black men then that is her preference and it has nothing to do white men.........

crass
03-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Omg !!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2008, 11:57 AM
What?

TSA
03-10-2008, 02:23 PM
queen, go check my 7000th post thread, you have a mission

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 02:25 PM
This thread is crazy...........it ain't black men "taking" the white women........it's a preference.......we all have them.........some guys like blonds, some like big boobies........it's a preference..........if the white woman likes black men then that is her preference and it has nothing to do white men.........

True. but guys dont see it with clarity like that. Its all about who is doper and has the biggest dick. thats all you girls want right??? hahah

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Yes, but when 100% of the females all go to a black guy i get maad heated.

Dokuro
03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
you siriosly dont know

maby you sould stop hiting on shallow women dode go for smart girls there beater in bed anyways

unless ofcours your just a horable person

King Lizard
03-10-2008, 08:12 PM
This mesage is to that guy named emperorles. Why would you come on this site talking about shit like that. First of all, all white women don't like black men so don't think we are taking your women. Half of them is all fucked up in the head and maybe you're just a punk pussy-ass mothafucker who got no game. Brothers is not trying to take your women...Wait a minute! Didn't you mothafuckers start taking our women during slavery times? How does it feel now mothafucker?!

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
...Wait a minute! Didn't you mothafuckers start taking our women during slavery times? How does it feel now mothafucker?!
LOL, this cat is bringin up slavery shit from back in the day. Ya, real original.

Second of all i was born in Costa Rica, i am hispanic.

And third, i will repeat myself ONCE AGAIN, by stating that the phrase "Black guys keep taking my women" reffers to black guys who take the ladies i am going after. Not my women as a race, culture, etc. But the women i am approaching. I could be speaking about a Jap, caucasian, black, latina, whetever.....

Mic Tyson
03-10-2008, 09:29 PM
beat the nigga's ass next time he try to take one of ya girls at the club. fightin solves all problems

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
LOL, this cat is bringin up slavery shit from back in the day. Ya, real original.

Second of all i was born in Costa Rica, i am hispanic.

And third, i will repeat myself ONCE AGAIN, by stating that the phrase "Black guys keep taking my women" reffers to black guys who take the ladies i am going after. Not my women as a race, culture, etc. But the women i am approaching. I could be speaking about a Jap, caucasian, black, latina, whetever.....

hahahaha..your hispanic, that explains it...if you were a whiteboy you would have shot up the club

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 09:35 PM
-dead-

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 09:36 PM
<----Thread Killah

JerseyIronman
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
do good in school and get rich, then get the girl

http://www.hardwarelogic.com/articles/blogs/Website_Reviews_and_You/MoreYouKnow.jpg

thats what that blonde wants

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
do good in school and get rich, then get the girl

http://www.hardwarelogic.com/articles/blogs/Website_Reviews_and_You/MoreYouKnow.jpg

thats what that blonde wants

im already rich so i guess that excludes me:b

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
hahahhhahahha......if you know someone as pathetic as Emperorles....please.........tell someone and get him help

wuswordz95
03-10-2008, 10:40 PM
This mesage is to that guy named emperorles. you're just a punk pussy-ass mothafucker who got no game. Brothers is not trying to take your women...Wait a minute! Didn't GOD give you a dick. start using it? do it for the bros mothafucker?!

man some how that was meant for myself. i gotta create a game plan. step it up. stop being a pussy. im gonna make the black men proud

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Emperorles, really dude! You sound real fucking stupid at this point. You say that all the black dudes are taking your "white" women, but then you say that you are Hispanic. Doesn't that mean you should be referring to the Hispanic women as "your" women? Do you see brothers complaining about our women? You don't know shit and after my brothers read this (including Wu-Tang members), they will agree...now I'm going to start some shit. We(blacks) were here first. How in the hell CAN you compete with that, huh? You should go and complain to "your" women cause it's not like we are putting a fucking gun to their heads, ok. Like I told you yesterday, all white women don't like black men anyway. I can tell you don't hang with US cause if you did, you would hear how us talk about how them bitches clutch their purses and "WHOOP WHOOP" their car alarms when they get out of their cars and see us around, like we gonna steal their shit. My advice, go down south because they(white women) still don't like us down there and from what I heard from my people, you just might have a better chance of getting what you want. Oh yeah, find a white chick who don't like rap music and when you find that white girl of your dreams...GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE CAUSE YOU DON'T BELONG! This is about black folks talking black and respecting the WU, I'm sure Wu-Tang don't wanna hear that bullshit! Peace!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 10:44 AM
lmfao

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE CAUSE YOU DON'T BELONG! This is about black folks talking black and respecting the WU, I'm sure Wu-Tang don't wanna hear that bullshit! Peace!
Who the fuck is this noob? And for the millionth fucking time, i dont mean my women RACIALLY. Please read my last 2 post before this one you numb nuts.

Why the fuck am i even arguing with this dumb ass? AHHHAAAAAHA

"The WU is for black people", haha, last two times i went to Rock The Bells when the Clan were the main performers, i didn't see ONE, not ONE fuckin black dude out of the 60,000+ that were there. I put that on everything.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
^^^ Ha, i'll definately be sandwiching the cocktail waitress, spilling her drinks everywhere.

PoorRighteousTeacher
03-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Emperorles, really dude! You sound real fucking stupid at this point. You say that all the black dudes are taking your "white" women, but then you say that you are Hispanic. Doesn't that mean you should be referring to the Hispanic women as "your" women? Do you see brothers complaining about our women? You don't know shit and after my brothers read this (including Wu-Tang members), they will agree...now I'm going to start some shit. We(blacks) were here first. How in the hell CAN you compete with that, huh? You should go and complain to "your" women cause it's not like we are putting a fucking gun to their heads, ok. Like I told you yesterday, all white women don't like black men anyway. I can tell you don't hang with US cause if you did, you would hear how us talk about how them bitches clutch their purses and "WHOOP WHOOP" their car alarms when they get out of their cars and see us around, like we gonna steal their shit. My advice, go down south because they(white women) still don't like us down there and from what I heard from my people, you just might have a better chance of getting what you want. Oh yeah, find a white chick who don't like rap music and when you find that white girl of your dreams...GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SITE CAUSE YOU DON'T BELONG! This is about black folks talking black and respecting the WU, I'm sure Wu-Tang don't wanna hear that bullshit! Peace!

i can vouch for the southern thing,i live in South Carolina and white women are scared as fuck around us especially at night lol. but in a social atmosphere (club,party,etc) they cant seem to get enough of us for some reason. i remember this one time this extremely drunk white girl i was bout to fuck got a call from a friend and heres some of the shit she said "guess what?im with a Black guy! hes so cool he just freestyled for me!-then a bunch of other shit that i dont remember.

just remember NOTHING beats the Original Man

Olive Oil Goombah
03-11-2008, 04:24 PM
In the name of allah...go fuck them white bitches!!!

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Why is that everytime a black girl is on me, I have black people looking in my direction like they're gonna kill me?

This actually happens a lot.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Why is that everytime a black girl is on me, I have black people looking in my direction like they're gonna kill me?

This actually happens a lot.
because we are sick white woman taking murderers:thumbup:

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Wait, are you calling me a white woman or a murderer now?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Wait, are you calling me a white woman or a murderer now?
no...im calling myself a white woman stealing murdere

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Good thing you murder them, cause I don't want no girls who had blacks in there. Let alone any Mexicans.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Good thing you murder them, cause I don't want no girls who had blacks in there. Let alone any Mexicans.
you my friend are in trouble them because we have been in nearly race of woman in this planet..whatever pussy you touch,.,,,black dick been there haha:thumbup:

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Black people breaking in my bitches?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*washes cock in distress*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 06:49 PM
haha