PDA

View Full Version : gunz to your dome?!

crust
03-09-2008, 04:33 PM
back when i was 16 i was in a house raid. the cops busted down the door of my parents house and threw my ass to the ground and guns to the head. i was scared shitless. i swear to god i thought i was gunna die right then and there. my fucking step dad was dealing yay without telling my mom. asshole.

so has anyone else ever have a gun to their head? pistol whiped? or even shot? stories? ect.

STYLE
03-09-2008, 05:15 PM
when i was in 10th grade, went to see MenaceIIsociety, after the movie a nigga was amped and ran up on me in the parkinglot and put a 38 to my forehead talkin bout i was sweatin his girl in the mall the other day, he laughed and then ran off. dumbass.

VZA
03-09-2008, 05:28 PM
I've been threatened with knives/mugged a few times, bout as bad as it gets in england.

Still aint nice.

VZA
03-09-2008, 05:34 PM
christ...

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 05:45 PM
worst situation I had with a cop was...

I was walkin down the street with some of my boys, and next thing I kno 2 cop cars speed up to us with lights goin off tellin us to get on the ground. So im on the ground, cops got they guns pulled, etc. Dude comes up and cuffs me, and the dudes I was with were also cuffed. He stands me up, tells me the situation, I tell him I got no clue what he is talkin about.

Here is where it gets interesting.

He has me standing on a curb on someones lawn, so I kinda dont got the best ballence. I jump foward to get on the street, so he pulls out his baton thing(the thing thats small, but extends out to like 3 feet long) and he nails me in the back of my knee, which immediatly made me drop to the ground. So I lay on my stomach, he gets his knee to the back of my head, so my fuckin face is grindin on the concrete. He tellin me not to run away, which I wasent. So he stands me back up, and throws me on top of his hood. We stand there for a few minutes cause there was some confusion. THEN the fucks get a call on they radio sayin they got who they needed? huh? then what the fuck just happened.

What happened was there were a couple of guys that broke into a house a block or two away, and they were seen wearing red shirts, which we had on. So the cops come out investigating, see a few guys walkin with red shirts, they immediatly assume we did it.

So they un-cuff us all, dude apologizes to me for him being so rough, yea whatever. That was it.

As to being shot. I have never been shot, but have been shot at a few times. A few of my friends got shot and lived threw it, a few got shot and are now gone.

Got stabbed once, fight at a liquor store, stabbed twice in the thigh, friend superglue'd it shut, lol.

crust
03-09-2008, 05:46 PM
i been stabbed 3 times

2 times by women lol

holly shit! lol!

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2008, 05:47 PM
I've had cops pull guns on me. IT's scary too cuz the townie fucks know me and one actually told my friend "he would not hesitate to shoot" me.

HANZO
03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
i have had a M4 pointed at me in Turkey. fukin military police was being a barstard so i refused to show him ID. then wat do you kno he pulls his assault rifle on me. luckily his commander came to the rescue and ordered him to pull his gun down. i swear that barstard would have shot me though, cause he was a right cunt, arrogant shit.

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 07:55 PM
i went up the street to sell sum silver haze to this dude i met at a gas station, long story short i was in the back seat held at gun point for like a hour driving around the city till they dumped me off mad far from my crib, i got got for my weed my cell fone and my cash, and thats just one incident but hey it comes with the territory

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 08:03 PM
^^^damn that sucks.

If were talkin stick-ups, I got stuck-up by some GD's a few years back, when I got lost in the wrong neiborhood. They both had guns drawn on me.

They were cool tho, they didnt jack my cell or anything like that, just the money out of my wallet. It was like $300 or somthin like that, which sucks, but im not dumb enough to fight them over it

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.ncccusa.org/gifs/crossandgun1.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Hahahah Word Word

STYLE
03-09-2008, 11:22 PM
here's some crazy shit.
when i was in college in alabama, tuskegee university, me my roomate and our homeboy sold weed. nothing big, we were copping QPs and nicking em up, on some 3 for 10 shit.
long story short i bump into a cousin at a club who happened to sell weight. he threw me a lb the next week on love.
anyway our dumbass homeboy, a serial liar, starts telling everyone we not only got mad weed but we are sitting on 5 lbs. WTF?!?! lol.
so me and my roomate are walking back from McD to campus one night and a VW rolls past... POW POW we hit the dirt and slide down into the kudzu the mf hits the brakes and starts to back up. we dip thru a fucking swamp/jungle and get back to campus looking like runaway slaves. lol
tuskegee locals are insane and don't give flying fuck about too much of anything. so we assumed it was just a random act of violence. idk.
a week later me and my roomie again are walking at night, this time on campus headed back to our dorm. as we walk past on dorm POW. now i'm thinking M80 or something cause who the fuck shoots out of a window in school? i look up and POW i see an arm and a flash. now mad niggas is lookin out their windows to see wtf is going on. we run into that dorm to the office.
we tell the RA what happened. this dumb fuck thinks its funny and swears it was fireworks.
well a week later we find out it was a local who hangs out on campus selling weed and he was in the dorm that night and showed somebody the gun.

anyway karma is a mf cause 4 years later he made the frontpage. found dead in a dumpster with snitch carved in his chest. TRUE STORY

TSA
03-10-2008, 05:06 AM
when we went to nigeria

we were at the airport, and like, the first thing that happened to us on the way out was all these cops surrounded our van and told us to roll the windows down,

then pointed akas and shit in our faces until we gave them money

my dad told one of them he look like a baby and i turn around and this nigga had a babys head on Forest Wittikers body

i started laughing

but on the way to the village from Lagos this happened about 20 or 30 sometimes

the first time i was all pumped, scared a little but more pumped cause i felt safe idk why

thought it was gonna turn into so hotel rwanda shit, i hadn't had anything that real happen in 11 years so i forgot all about it.

but yeah, i keep happening every now and then, we got robbed by cops, it got to the point that they would stand infront of the car to stop us and we'd keep going at full speed, then they'd get ready to shoot, and end up jumping out of the way cause it wasn't worth it.

shit is real yo, shit is mad real.

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 08:13 AM
lmao @ shit is real yo shit is mad real WORLD

Durag
03-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Never had a gun to my head, there still not that common over here, only the criminal gangs have them and i aint stupid enough to fuck with them. Even the cops dont have guns!There always gettin attacked and beaten down, and theres fuck all they can do!

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 08:45 AM
cops wit no guns? shit i need to be where ur @! where u @ again?

Durag
03-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Ireland! They got battins and arent afraid to beat you down with them, but ya, no guns. Theres a huge gang war over here, and the violence is gettin outta control, theres a gud few been shot dead in the last few days, but yet the cops say they wont be getting guns! Stupid pricks, i aint complaignin though

Big Risk
03-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I have had 3 incidents when a gun was pointed to my dome. None of them involved police.

ive had it done twice, one was a cop one was a close friend that backstabbed me.

STYLE
03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I then mustered all my strength and pick him up while still in a head lock and I slammed his body into a white picket fence repeatedly. I did this until one of the fence posts splintered and impaled this guy. He let go I left the area and went to get a sandwich when I returned to school the police were waiting for me.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/bentheimpaler.jpg

STYLE
03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
yeah i'm just imagining you flat out fatality'd the nigga. then dust yourself off like "now back to that sandwich". don't shit faze BEN THE IMPALER.

TSA
03-10-2008, 04:24 PM
AAAAAAAHAHHAHH!H!H!H!HAHAHAHAH!!!

Style, you should help me with my presentation, i need some photoshopping done and i don't know how to use the program
it's all basic shits though

alot basicer then BigBen murdering people

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Bwahahahahaahahaha, yeah it was a do or die situation for me, no way in hell am I passing the fuck out with some psycho holding onto me. I mean I was punching this guy in the balls grabbing his nuts and all that trying to hurt him but that fucker was not phased until the I started slamming him into the picket fence.
question! were u wearing your hoop earings when that happend? nah i just wanna know cuz being in a head lock could of gotten dem ripped out ''ouch''! or did u get ur hoop earings later on in life? and how hard were u grabbin that guys nuts?

bwhahahahahhaahahahahahahahaa

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 05:02 PM
cool

STYLE
03-10-2008, 05:40 PM
AAAAAAAHAHHAHH!H!H!H!HAHAHAHAH!!!

Style, you should help me with my presentation, i need some photoshopping done and i don't know how to use the program
it's all basic shits though

alot basicer then BigBen murdering people

okay. i never and i mean NEVER did homework. so why at age 31 would i start doing someone elses?

you got me fucked up.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/eddie.gif

TSA
03-10-2008, 06:29 PM
okay. i never and i mean NEVER did homework. so why at age 31 would i start doing someone elses?

you got me fucked up.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/eddie.gif

it ain't homework, it's a presentation for a banquety thing

do it for the children nigga

crust
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM

HAHAHA!!!! dope.