PDA

View Full Version : Worst beating you ever took?

VZA
03-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I've had a few bad beatings in my time. Got knocked out by a keyboard, had my nose broken on a tree, and had my toe broken with a hammer.

What have been your worst beatings?

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I got my ass whooped by a Puerto Rican kid when I was in jail. I honestly thought I had it but damn that sucked. Other than that I fought my Marine buddy for fun whe nI was drunk and I got lit up pretty good. I remember throwing a left and falling flat on my face. Good times.

HANZO
03-09-2008, 04:47 PM
man why u getting beaten like that. u gotta step up your combat skills.

i have never been beaten up though, thats if you dnt count my brother kicking my ass numerous times. other than that, im capable of holding my own in a fight. and am well aware of my surroundings so no mofo is gonna hit me in the head with a keyboard.

11th Chamber
03-09-2008, 04:51 PM
I never been beatin in a one on one fight, not counting boxing, which im 9-2-1.

Anyways, I got knocked out in a gang fight 2 years back. It was like 7 on 4, we were the 4 of course. We charged them, I was focused on one guy, and got blind-sided by another guy. Was out cold for about 10-15 seconds my friend told me.

That I guess is the worse beating I ever took, even tho I been fighting for so many years.

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Worst beating I took was, I was at a skatepark and we were just watching people do shit while we were standing on top of the ramp, one skater was going up the ramp and slipped off his board, the board flew in the air and clocked me in the nose, and I stumbeled backwords, fell off the ramp, landed on my nack.... lol, good thing the only back part was my nose was broken.

TSA
03-09-2008, 05:04 PM
i've already told the story on here

but we were at this white trash party

this mexican touched my friends face, he told him not to, he did it again and started yelling, we started rocking his shit

i riot breaks out

i hear police are there

i get pulled out cause of it

i go back in cause my dude was still there

suddenly 5 ppl are punched at my face, HUGE as niggas. then white shao big goldberg tackled the biggest one (the only one really having an effect), so im finally able to fight back at the rest of them

but afterwards my face HURT. And i was super worked up, i could have lifted a car with the adrenaline i had

Rame
03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
My friend was afraid of the dark and said don't turn off the light.

I turned it off.

He hit me.

No lie.

That's the worst beating I had. I'm not a fighter/try to keep out of it.

TAURO
03-09-2008, 05:49 PM
I've lost a couple of fights but i've never been severly beaten, the worst I ever got was a few bruises and thats it.

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 06:29 PM
when i was in the 6th grade i punked this lil black kid in the lunch room n i agreed to givem a fair one after school on the corner of west ave by da school, so i get out n start walkin over to da corner by my self i get there and is a bunch of them morenos from marina so i yelled at them niggas '' YO THIS A FAIR ONE MU FUCKAZ YA HEARD'' so we get da scrappin, i got 1 punch in when da rest of dem mu fuckaz jumped in n fucked me up hahahahaqa dem niggaz got me good oh shit matter facked i remember that this lady named donna dat woked in ''famous pizza'' down da street snatch me up all bloody n took me to da e.r lmao word yo!
other than being ragged around by my older brother when we wuz lil kids dats bout the only fight i lost n trust i use ti fight alot when i was commin up 4 reals!

hahaha this is a funny story check it out its not a fight cuz one punch is not a fight na meen, but yeah when i was 16 years old i moved to puerto rico wit my pops and he signed me up in school i was in the nineth grade and on my second day of school i went there chillin it was 95 so i had on sum baggy sweats wit one leg pulled up wit some white and blue nike air maxs on and a blue tee shirt with da school logo on the sleeve thinkin like yeah '' ammo go in school and fuck with deez hick ass niggas yeah yo fuck deez hicks yo gay ass niggas with they surferstyles n coultures nameen fuck deez hick ass faggits yo wu tang nigga wu tang'' na meen i was thinkin im the shit cuz im a nuyo rican nameen from the states n shit so its 1130 am and i go to english class n im frontin like a mu fucka cuz i know english shit so this one kid i for get his name cuz i swear he had like a thousand names sum like''JOSE LUIS ANTONIO CARLOS ALBERTO JUAN PEDRO JOHN LOPEZ GARCIA MARTINEZ GONZALES VARGAS de jesus'' and this nigga looked like he belonged in menudo when the first album came out, so i laughed at him n he said sum dumb shit n i was like ''WHUT MU FUCKA FUCK U BLABLABLA'' so i charged towards wit my arms on swoll flexin n shit tryna to appear bigger to establish dominance over the gayer animal lmao and yo this nigga punched me soooooooo hard on my chest yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo took all the fuckin wind n breath outta me yooo all i did was fold over clutchin my chess and walk over to my desk n sit down like ''I GOTTA PAIN IN MY CHESSS N I KEN BRIEFFFF'' LOL real talk yo

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2008, 06:41 PM
man why u getting beaten like that. u gotta step up your combat skills.

i have never been beaten up though, thats if you dnt count my brother kicking my ass numerous times. other than that, im capable of holding my own in a fight. and am well aware of my surroundings so no mofo is gonna hit me in the head with a keyboard.

I don't need to step up shit. Let see you bareknuckle box a US Marine. I wasn't even that bad afterwards and I still got up and I still shot whiskey til 3 in the morning. Shit dude, the whole never been beat up shit is fake. If you fight a lot...you're going to lose one or two fights and that's a fact. I've fucked dudes up that were twice my size but I've also gotten tagged up pretty good by dudes half of mine. Shit happens.

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
yup dats tru

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 06:47 PM
For those who can't understand skampoe's 2. grade writting: a even fatter kid sat on him until hi's eyes popped ut.
how u figure u fuckin faggit thats perfect english, u mad cuz u from west bumble fuck n dont unda stand da terminalogy u faggit get ya slave masters tongue outcha ass ya savage

03-09-2008, 07:36 PM
in the 9th grade I got hit in the nose by a boxer, (some guys watching told me it was the greatest punch they've ever seen) and I didn't fall, but the hit did break my nose.....
I have quite good reflexes, it's just that I didn't see him, as I was talking to someone.

SKAMPOE
03-09-2008, 07:47 PM
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/wacko_jacko_mask_1.jpg

AcidPhosphate69
03-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Great googily moogily!

TSA
03-09-2008, 09:45 PM
how u figure u fuckin faggit thats perfect english, u mad cuz u from west bumble fuck n dont unda stand da terminalogy u faggit get ya slave masters tongue outcha ass ya savage
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
remember when we made a political post , and skampoe copy and pasted a well written paragraph from another site, and made it like he wrote it

classic skampoe material .

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-09-2008, 09:48 PM
a beating is a beating , its the mental beatings that have the most impact , they hurt the most

Durag
03-10-2008, 07:08 AM
For those who can't understand skampoe's 2. grade writting: a even fatter kid sat on him until hi's eyes popped ut.

Bahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Ive had a few beatings, the last one i got in a fight with three huge pricks and they beat me down and stabbed me twice. Never forund out who they were either

begongo
03-10-2008, 10:15 AM
hahaha this is a funny story check it out its not a fight cuz one punch is not a fight na meen, but yeah when i was 16 years old i moved to puerto rico wit my pops and he signed me up in school i was in the nineth grade and on my second day of school i went there chillin it was 95 so i had on sum baggy sweats wit one leg pulled up wit some white and blue nike air maxs on and a blue tee shirt with da school logo on the sleeve thinkin like yeah '' ammo go in school and fuck with deez hick ass niggas yeah yo fuck deez hicks yo gay ass niggas with they surferstyles n coultures nameen fuck deez hick ass faggits yo wu tang nigga wu tang'' na meen i was thinkin im the shit cuz im a nuyo rican nameen from the states n shit so its 1130 am and i go to english class n im frontin like a mu fucka cuz i know english shit so this one kid i for get his name cuz i swear he had like a thousand names sum like''JOSE LUIS ANTONIO CARLOS ALBERTO JUAN PEDRO JOHN LOPEZ GARCIA MARTINEZ GONZALES VARGAS de jesus'' and this nigga looked like he belonged in menudo when the first album came out, so i laughed at him n he said sum dumb shit n i was like ''WHUT MU FUCKA FUCK U BLABLABLA'' so i charged towards wit my arms on swoll flexin n shit tryna to appear bigger to establish dominance over the gayer animal lmao and yo this nigga punched me soooooooo hard on my chest yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo took all the fuckin wind n breath outta me yooo all i did was fold over clutchin my chess and walk over to my desk n sit down like ''I GOTTA PAIN IN MY CHESSS N I KEN BRIEFFFF'' LOL real talk yo
dominance over the gayer animal hahahsahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
nothing on wucorp ever made me laugh so hard
this shit is insane
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Supreme-NRT
03-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Ive been beaten once into submission by the special unit of the police just for being at the wrong place in the wrong time, heeeell I like had bruises all over me for at least a month. The funny shit was that I was wit some friends and we went to the police departement to complain and shit, but we were beaten sum more there too !

SID
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
About a month ago me and my friends were chillin at some latino club in london bridge, i was windin with some chick, and there was this guy who was approachin all da chicks but werent gettin nothing, so he comes to me starks speaking spanish, iam like i dont speak spanish dude then he randomly swings for me, it connects an iam goin mad, trying to get him but everyones holdin me back.
Then me an my group get kicked out the fuckin club, we wait outside for the punk to come out iam pissed and aggy and i want to fuck this guy up, he comes out after fuckin hours wit like half the club wit him, me and my friends are like dont jump in let me an him have a 1 on 1, so we did
and frankly i beat the fuck outta him, face was all purple n shit, wen i started kickin his face in thats wen all his latino boys jumped me an my friend, ill be honest the other CATS cut, an i dont speak to them pussys no more. anyway me an my mate got beat the fuck out of, aint gonna lie, we couldent do shit there was too many of dem, i managed to cut into a shop then this big latino came in and gave me a straight fist in the face, after that i was finished i couldent get up, complete energy shutdown, then my mate called an ambulence and i got taken to hospital in a stretcher.

fucking madness, iam just lucky there was no serious damage and i dident get shanked!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 12:21 PM
it was in a club,i was trying to holla at this indian hot chick and didnt know that her man was in there,the rest is history

TAURO
03-10-2008, 12:29 PM
About a month ago me and my friends were chillin at some latino club in london bridge, i was windin with some chick, and there was this guy who was approachin all da chicks but werent gettin nothing, so he comes to me starks speaking spanish, iam like i dont speak spanish dude then he randomly swings for me, it connects an iam goin mad, trying to get him but everyones holdin me back.
Then me an my group get kicked out the fuckin club, we wait outside for the punk to come out iam pissed and aggy and i want to fuck this guy up, he comes out after fuckin hours wit like half the club wit him, me and my friends are like dont jump in let me an him have a 1 on 1, so we did
and frankly i beat the fuck outta him, face was all purple n shit, wen i started kickin his face in thats wen all his latino boys jumped me an my friend, ill be honest the other CATS cut, an i dont speak to them pussys no more. anyway me an my mate got beat the fuck out of, aint gonna lie, we couldent do shit there was too many of dem, i managed to cut into a shop then this big latino came in and gave me a straight fist in the face, after that i was finished i couldent get up, complete energy shutdown, then my mate called an ambulence and i got taken to hospital in a stretcher.

fucking madness, iam just lucky there was no serious damage and i dident get shanked!!!

What club was this?

SID
03-10-2008, 12:33 PM
What club was this?

Titos man, you been?

TAURO
03-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Titos man, you been?

Nah I ain't been there, but speaking as a latino I can confirm there are alot of latin pricks in those types of clubs. Latins in large numbers in the uk are assholes.

SID
03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
^^ yep everyone told me that

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-10-2008, 01:25 PM
When I was in 8th grade I was walking home from middle school with 5 of my friends and a car with 3 guys from the high school drove by and honked at us, so we all flipped them off. Then they reversed down the street and i walked up cause i thought we were deep with my friends, but they had all run away while my dumbass went up to them. So they just started clowning me and calling me a fag and shit. Then one of them mugged me, and I snapped and hit him. He didn't fall, but his knees buckled. And I thought I was hard as fuck for hitting this older dude...for about 1 second. Then one his buddies hit me from the side in the mouth, and his other buddy hit me in the side of the head from the other side, and then they all kicked me for a while. I had a couple of bruises and my face wasnt too pretty for a while but it could have been worse.

2. About 7 years ago, when I just started college, me and one of my friends both got hammered and went to some frat party. He was being belligerent and I told him if he said one more thing, I was going to beat the shit out of him. He said something, and I swung as hard as I could, and right as i did, he fell over drunk and I hit a telephone poll and broke my hand. THEN, like 15 frat dudes jumped both of us and kicked us for a little while. But neither one of us got hurt at all, further evidencing my theory that frat boys are pussies.

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Ive been beaten once into submission by the special unit of the police just for being at the wrong place in the wrong time, heeeell I like had bruises all over me for at least a month. The funny shit was that I was wit some friends and we went to the police departement to complain and shit, but we were beaten sum more there too !
god damn thats fucked up funny as hell but still fucked up

JASPER
03-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Last week this cracked out goon hit me in the head with a bedpan several times. 12 stitches and dizziness that lasted for two days. I knocked one of his crooked tooth out with a chair yesterday and we called it even.

TSA
03-10-2008, 02:34 PM
"DOminance over the gayer animal" AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!

Skampoe, start a thread where it's like Charlie Murphy telling stories, only tell us about some more real shit, any skampoe post over 4 sentences is gold.

"Dominance over the gayer animal" AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 03:50 PM
u love my steeez! dats a good idea but im afraid is gonna get cooleyed

SKAMPOE
03-10-2008, 03:53 PM
when i was in the 6th grade i punked this lil black kid in the lunch room n i agreed to givem a fair one after school on the corner of west ave by da school, so i get out n start walkin over to da corner by my self i get there and is a bunch of them morenos from marina so i yelled at them niggas '' YO THIS A FAIR ONE MU FUCKAZ YA HEARD'' so we get da scrappin, i got 1 punch in when da rest of dem mu fuckaz jumped in n fucked me up hahahahaqa dem niggaz got me good oh shit matter facked i remember that this lady named donna dat woked in ''famous pizza'' down da street snatch me up all bloody n took me to da e.r lmao word yo!
other than being ragged around by my older brother when we wuz lil kids dats bout the only fight i lost n trust i use ti fight alot when i was commin up 4 reals!

:b

Dirty Knowledge
03-10-2008, 04:03 PM
The worst beating I ever took was from my mom.

When I was a young kid, around 8-9 years old, my sister had a recital to go to for her dance school and I didn't want to go and my dad took my sister and me and my moms were left at the house to leave after them. So my mom gets ready blah blah and comes out all dressed and I'm still in my street clothes. HAha I was like "I don't wanna go to that shit" so then my mom pulls out a hanger and chases me for a few seconds. She catches me and WAP WAP right to the back a few times. I was a stringy little boy a lil lanky mufucka so I did some quick jump, turn move and I managed to snatch the hanger!! WRONG FUCING MOVE! She took off her heels and WAP WAP they caught me in my dome. I fell and she grabs a extension cord that was hanging loose or a belt I can't remmeber exactly but then I got it big time. I mean I couldn't run away she had me trapped. So after 5 minutes she's like, are you ready to go now? And then I said yeah and she gave me a hug and said "I'm sorry you know I love you but you MUST LEARN TO LISTEN!!" I don't think I've got a beating that bad since that day

6 Brix
03-10-2008, 04:25 PM
sum1 sawed the back of my neck 1ce
broken nose and a few broke fingers aswell
nothin other than that

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Ive Been Lucky Even Thou I Fleed New York ...But Thats Cuz I Wouldve Gotten Killed The Worst Beating Ive Gottin Was Wiith A Baseball Bat That Broke My Cheek Bone .....And I Still Whipped That Niggas Ass Thouroughly Broke His Nose And Jaw And Arm....I'll Never Forget That One

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-11-2008, 09:24 AM
u love my steeez! dats a good idea but im afraid is gonna get cooleyed

Skampoe, you can't live your e-life in fear of what some bitchmade mod thinks of your posts. If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything.

I always picture the mods like jack black in die hard 4 anyway, except for cilvaringz, who i picture tending to his harem of young boys while plotting various ways to take away my freedom. Who cares what they think is "gay"?

They named a whole subforum after my gayness, and ive never even started a thread and didnt even have 100 posts. But I wear it like a badge of honor, because in the Land of Faggots, the straight man is the queer.

Keep reaching for the stars. Nothing is impossible.

Supreme-NRT
03-11-2008, 11:57 AM
^^ *Kneel**Sob* Real talk yo

bad boy T
03-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Iv'e had a few bad times including getting pushed into a radiator headfirst man that shit hurts. A couple of days ago this clumsy guy hit me hard on the head he said it was an accident but with natural reflexes I gave that guy a punch to the gut straight up

bad boy T
03-11-2008, 12:23 PM
I made up with that guy now cause I don't wanna start no beef

Cee Oh Vee
03-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Worst beating:

I was playing football (soccer) with a few mans and erm.. the biggest oldest one was running at me; I had an open goal; i turned around saw the cat - without looking turned back around flipped over backwards landed flat on my ass and somehow broke my arm as i took a shot. I walked off screaming like a bitch.

And I'm man enough to admit it!

JASPER
03-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Worst beating:

I was playing football (soccer) with a few mans and erm.. the biggest oldest one was running at me; I had an open goal; i turned around saw the cat - without looking turned back around flipped over backwards landed flat on my ass and somehow broke my arm as i took a shot. I walked off screaming like a bitch.

And I'm man enough to admit it!More importantly, did you score?

JASPER
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
waaaaasuppppppppppppp p p p p p!

edit fuck that's child porn

Mumm Ra
03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
one of my worst beatings was by a tree
I was swinging on a vine in the woods on some tarzan shit and nailed a tree with my head going full speed
surprised I didn't get a concussion
for real though I've never taken a beat down
I dunno if I have some kind of special aura or what but I'm generally always respected and left alone