PDA

View Full Version : i had to get this off my chest...thanx for peeping

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-09-2008, 09:18 PM
today im a little focused minded and have been thinking about alot of things that i just felt i needed to share with folks who probably feel the way i do right now.Its been so many years now and im still doing this,doing what you may ask?well im still striving,im still conquering,im still seeing the disadvantages and trying to overcome them.I am still me,im still the man i created and wanted the world to view me as,the go getter,the one who see's the prize and goes and gets it

Lately ive been thinking about how i started off.i remember how i used to go to studio's with ideas and work just to get started and people would say "you not good enough,you aint ready.nah nigga,this shit aint for you" yet knowing very well that i had what it takes to make my mark.i Can remember vividly how i hung out with cats who were actually on the come up,about to do big things and they would underate me for no reason at all,or atleast thats what i thought but if i was a weak cat with no drive,i could have given up and sobbed my life away without knowing my chances but instead i did it,by myself,i got up,saw my target and aimed for it.Its preety funny that now that im close to wrapping up my album and i got potential networks looking into my movie scripts,these same folks wanna be my friends again.Its more hilarious getting calls from these guys about working with me when from day 1,they did not give a flying shit about my work.Most of these guys had the connects,the chances,the venues to get started and take it to higher heights but their decisions cost them the chance of their lives.Its my time now and i am taking my chances and studying my situation very carefully,if i am going to do this,its gonna be once and for all

I admit,i partied,fucked numerous chicks and endulged in practices i wont mention here but i guess that was my test,the test to overcome the devils that hold you back.i had to choose between being a nobody who parties everyday and a somebody with a good future set for him and i chose the best decision.Peeps come at me like,yo lets go party,lets get high,lets do this and that and when i reject the offers,its almost as if i have sold out on them,but in the end,the rewards will be looking good.To all the folks here that have supported what im doing as far as my writing,rap and movie scripts,i wanna thank you,i wanna thank you for saving another brother from the cruelty of the world,if you did not give a shit about me or my work and made me believe i had no way out,i probably would have been a loser gangbanging and all that crazy shit but the support,the love i get from you folks everyday has empowered me to go on and take whats mine.and to all the cats who have ever been told "you cannot do it",trust me when i say,its all a matter of taking charge yourself and saying fuck these naysayers and going for it.It might be a slower process without the big budgets and all but trusr me,in time,it pays off,thanx for believing in me folks..much love

03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
it's great to hear that you found this balance, it's quite rare for a person these days to have a clear mind and all this.

...... you have no idea how similar this is with the shit that's going on right now in my life.
The vast majority of ppl I know underrate me and they think I don't have what it takes to do what I'm trying to do, plus my finances have plummeted into the fucking grand canyon. My girl is probably the only one who thinks I might have something, or maybe she'd like to think so......

anyway, keep buildin, man.

SG
03-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Lately ive been thinking about how i started off.i remember how i used to go to studio's with ideas and work just to get started and people would say "you not good enough,you aint ready.nah nigga,this shit aint for you" yet knowing very well that i had what it takes to make my mark.i Can remember vividly how i hung out with cats who were actually on the come up,about to do big things and they would underate me for no reason at all,or atleast thats what i thought but if i was a weak cat with no drive,i could have given up and sobbed my life away without knowing my chances but instead i did it,by myself,i got up,saw my target and aimed for it.Its preety funny that now that im close to wrapping up my album and i got potential networks looking into my movie scripts,these same folks wanna be my friends again.Its more hilarious getting calls from these guys about working with me when from day 1,they did not give a flying shit about my work.Most of these guys had the connects,the chances,the venues to get started and take it to higher heights but their decisions cost them the chance of their lives.Its my time now and i am taking my chances and studying my situation very carefully,if i am going to do this,its gonna be once and for all

In some situations dealing with your profession it can be viewed as following....subordinate

Men with connections that can help others will do things at their discretion