PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything more annoying than really drunk bitches?

Durag
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
I know people might say im sexist, but fuck it. Really drunk bitches are really fuckin annoying. I was at this party last weekend, and there was 4 fine bitches there, and we were all chatting away to them at the start of the night, smokin weed and shit, but as the night wore on, the louder, more annoying they got. They were scremin and shouting, laughing at the most unfunny thing each other said for bout ten minutes, falling all over the place, grabbing and pushing everyone then [I]finally[/] pukeing their guts out AND GOING THE FUCK TO SLEEP.

Any women ive ever known get this way when their drunk. Men tend to joke and have a laugh (the ones that dont fight), and are tolerable. Bitches though, jeez, when they just have one drink before they even get drunk, are starting to get annoying.

I mean no one likes when bitches get drunk. You just wanna slap them and tell them to shut the fuck up. Of course theres always the perv who waits till bitches are falling on the floor before making his cool, eduated move. But really, would you want to get up on this
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11/drunkgirl_450x250.jpg

Bitches who start out the nite looking hot end up looking like a fuckin train wreck at the end.

http://gudanglowongankerja.com/sexy-firefox1.jpg

+

http://www.talktofrank.com/uploadedImages/Drugs/LARGE%20PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg

=

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_2621_images/1108071548_M_110807_girl12.jpg

They must end up making a total retard of themselves, and they serve no other purpose than to annoy.

Maybe im wrong to classify all women like this, but all the ones i know are.

Visionz
03-10-2008, 10:29 AM
ahahah WTC is for the children

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, let me just say I don't like u calling them the "b" word..........( ok I had to say that now moving on)...........

Second, what the hell? R those girls color blind? Did they get dressed in a closet?

Third, I would be afraid that they would throw up on the person having sex with them.........has that ever happened to anyone?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 01:09 PM
WHAT~!!!?? ARE U GUYS CRAZY???

drunk bitches are the best.just take em home,throw em on the bed and get you nut off,Its fun fucking a drunk bitch man,all the mixtures of emmotion and alchohol makes for good sex..

SID
03-10-2008, 01:14 PM
^^^^thats what iam sayin! as far as iam concerned, the word drunk and bitches mean easy fuck to me, but like ben said use a fuckin condom

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 01:48 PM
^^^^thats what iam sayin! as far as iam concerned, the word drunk and bitches mean easy fuck to me, but like ben said use a fuckin condom
ed of story:b

WARPATH
03-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I had a chick pee her pants while humping my leg with "Why don't you guys just train me?" request.

True story.

Chicks like this get peed on, literally. I thought I told you guys this story before? no?

-------------------------------------------

On the subject of how to handle a drunk chick.

Hit her from behind and no worries of getting spewed on.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I had a chick pee her pants while humping my leg with "Why don't you guys just train me?" request.

True story.

Chicks like this get peed on, literally. I thought I told you guys this story before? no?

haha good fucking shit:b

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2008, 02:23 PM

True story.

EEWW...........did she pee on u?

Lox-the-5th
03-10-2008, 02:32 PM
really drunk girls are a fucking nightmare to deal with. especially if ur dating her. sure u mite get ur bell end sucked or a lazy hand job. but that all cancelled out by holding her hair back and bagging up her vomit.

plus, the most annoying thing is that the drunker she is, the more adament she is that shes 'fine'.

best thing to do is just put that girl to bed asap. u know shes gonna have a headful of regrets the following day. she'll feel so embarrassed by her actions and so thankful that u took care of her in her moment of 'need'.

thats wat i would do anyway....

a lesser man would fire one up her cunt.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 02:50 PM
then im no man at all because id fire awayyyyyyy!! haha:hooray::hooray:

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 03:13 PM
WHAT~!!!?? ARE U GUYS CRAZY???

drunk bitches are the best.just take em home,throw em on the bed and get you nut off,Its fun fucking a drunk bitch man,all the mixtures of emmotion and alchohol makes for good sex..

^--co fuckin sign...its like a choose your own adventure book you used to read as a kid.

JerseyIronman
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
then im no man at all because id fire awayyyyyyy!! haha:hooray::hooray:

it really depends on the situation

do i know the girl? is she a friend? a random slut? am i going to see the girl again? is she hot?

if i wanna get with the girl in the future id probably put her to bed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:11 PM
true true but to me pussy is pussy and i love scratching itches folks

ladies,where u at?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
it really depends on the situation

do i know the girl? is she a friend? a random slut? am i going to see the girl again? is she hot?

if i wanna get with the girl in the future id probably put her to bed

your thinking to much...JUST FUCK AND FORGET!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:17 PM
haha nah mean!!

JerseyIronman
03-10-2008, 10:27 PM
your thinking to much...JUST FUCK AND FORGET!!!

hahaha alright

what if its this girl was a friend of yours and shes mad hot and she start hitting on you

your gonna fuck her? then the next morning its gonna be like.... mad awkward

(unless shes blacks out and no one else knows you fucked her, then your in the clear)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:30 PM
hahaha alright

what if its this girl was a friend of yours and shes mad hot and she start hitting on you

(unless shes blacks out and no one else knows you fucked her, then your in the clear)
shit fam,id rather it be awkward,atleast i know i got to bust a well deserved nut haha

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:34 PM
hahaha alright

lOL...ah my son. Yes...look at Jerry and Elaine from Seinfeld. They got along afterwords, and one epised, they even fucked again!!!
What could go wrong....she's not yoru friend anymore??? That will only happen if she likes you and you dog her....so if she's hot and wants it, you GOTTA go get it. you got nuthin to lose!!!

JerseyIronman
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
lOL...ah my son. Yes...look at Jerry and Elaine from Seinfeld. They got along afterwords, and one epised, they even fucked again!!!
What could go wrong....she's not yoru friend anymore??? That will only happen if she likes you and you dog her....so if she's hot and wants it, you GOTTA go get it. you got nuthin to lose!!!

you make a case

if i was gonna go that route id play it off like i was drunk too

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:44 PM
^^smart man

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:57 PM
you make a case

if i was gonna go that route id play it off like i was drunk too

naturally...lol..you gotta be johnny on the spot with the lies

Longbongcilvaringz
03-11-2008, 02:14 AM
really drunk girls are a fucking nightmare to deal with. especially if ur dating her. sure u mite get ur bell end sucked or a lazy hand job. but that all cancelled out by holding her hair back and bagging up her vomit.

plus, the most annoying thing is that the drunker she is, the more adament she is that shes 'fine'.

best thing to do is just put that girl to bed asap. u know shes gonna have a headful of regrets the following day. she'll feel so embarrassed by her actions and so thankful that u took care of her in her moment of 'need'.

thats wat i would do anyway....

hahaha

Cuchulain
03-11-2008, 06:01 AM
i think we're missing a great oppertunity to post pics of drunk chicks here

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v183/78/92/694720590/n694720590_2162034_4317.jpg

http://photos-k.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v154/0/101/30308983/n30308983_32759594_9565.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v152/12/49/591710483/n591710483_1635154_3491.jpg

http://photos-456.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v149/94/11/24002456/n24002456_31590662_6705.jpg

http://photos-228.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v151/244/65/512900228/n512900228_403875_3648.jpg

http://www.sleeploitation.com/pix/64.jpg

Ink Is My Drink
03-11-2008, 08:47 AM
drunk girls are normally the most fuckign annoying thing ever! okay not always som alright but fuck a big majority of them

so yeh i agree witht eh thread starter

WARPATH
03-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Sturgis, Lil Jon Concert-

Drunk chicks puking up and passing out by the porta potties.........

TSA
03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, let me just say I don't like u calling them the "b" word..........( ok I had to say that now moving on)...........

Second, what the hell? R those girls color blind? Did they get dressed in a closet?

Third, I would be afraid that they would throw up on the person having sex with them.........has that ever happened to anyone?
i'd love it if a young tippa threw up on mi chocha:f

though i do agree, drunk women suck at life, i dont think women should drink alcohol, they're fuckin wack at it.

the worst is when i dude gets drunk bitch drunk and starts acting like a hoe flower

TSA
03-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Big Ben is the Mr. Mayagi of date rape.

TSA
03-11-2008, 10:43 AM
respeck.respeck.

i do need to step my date rape game up these days tho