PDA

View Full Version : Charity

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
so is anyone here involved in any charity projects?like giving back to the poor?

well i am,every winter,me and a few folks here in the nighbourhood donate food and blankets to the poor around the way,
back in the day,i used to volunteer in shelters and did some motivational speaking in schools and shit..
and to be quite frank,my girl got me into the art of helping others alot,she kinda put my mind into perspective about things and its a good thing

now if only Blackula would let me donate some .... to her:dududu:

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:34 PM
yea, i'd like to donate some to her too....but I gave the saxophone player onthe street a dollar today. He's a regular at all the events downtown.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
haha Blackula is in for the donation of a lifetime lol

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Amen..I got a fat envelope for her.

JerseyIronman
03-10-2008, 10:41 PM
i give the bum outside 7-11 change when he holds the door for me, does that count?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
yea if the bum isnt gonna use that money to go and feed his crack habit

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
hahaha..i did that on christmas once man. i was feelin all jolly some lady comes up to the car...pleading she wants money to get some breakfast at mcd's next door...im like nah, at first....then i was like fuck it here and gave her a 20 and she screams ' thank you Jesus!!' and walks away hurriedly....
she probly didnt get mcdonalds breakfast but if she did i hope she was feastin

DUMBO
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
do you know why cakers call italians 'guineas'?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
cakers???

TSA
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
i did a lot of awareness work for the Invisible Children, then i stopped cause i started feeling like an arrogant liberal self righteous faggot

I also raised a mind bloggling amount of money for the Holocaust museum in highschool, then couldn't go cause my parents are african

then i decided the poor and needy blow.

DJMethods
03-11-2008, 09:50 AM
I've fucked a fat chick

VZA
03-11-2008, 10:42 AM
I've fucked a fat chick

GAHAHAHAHA

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Helping with charities is un-American commie bullshit. If there is an animal thats too weak or stupid to fend for itself, all of the other animals don't hold fundraisers and donate scraps, the creature that is unfit for survival dies. The whole idea behind the USA is that if you work hard and youre not a retard, you have the potential to achieve.

Besides that, the US gives a disproportionate amount to a bunch of pissass countries that hate us. Then they use whatever little money their commie/facist/dictorial governments don't steal to fund their army to create sandy little butthole groups that try to destroy us because we have enough money to send their bitch-asses.

But once I gave a bum 5 bucks cause he asked me for a dollar and I told him to dance around and entertain me, and he busted out a little dig. But the real gift was not the 5 bucks, but that for the 10 seconds he danced around, he ceased to be a bum. He was an honest hardworking American earning a living. Then he probably bought some st ides and mugged a woman outside a bar.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Bwahahahaahahahahaahahahaahaha

I wish never to be in a natural catastrophy as Id1 watches.
I can see it now:
bigben - "hey we need your help theres people trapped"
Id1- " Fuck them survival of the fittest"

Just hope your never in a car wreck Id1 and ask someone like yourself for help.

Their reply would be like " SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT you got your self all smashed up in that car homie, get yourself out, survival of the fittest"

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Like almost all my posts, I was just throwing out an alternative viewpoint in the interests of promoting healthy dialog(being a dick). Id help someone in a car wreck, provided they were driving an AMERICAN car. And car, not SUV. I just now decided SUVs were unamerican.

DJMethods
03-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Helping with charities is un-American commie bullshit. If there is an animal thats too weak or stupid to fend for itself, all of the other animals don't hold fundraisers and donate scraps, the creature that is unfit for survival dies. The whole idea behind the USA is that if you work hard and youre not a retard, you have the potential to achieve.

Besides that, the US gives a disproportionate amount to a bunch of pissass countries that hate us. Then they use whatever little money their commie/facist/dictorial governments don't steal to fund their army to create sandy little butthole groups that try to destroy us because we have enough money to send their bitch-asses.

But once I gave a bum 5 bucks cause he asked me for a dollar and I told him to dance around and entertain me, and he busted out a little dig. But the real gift was not the 5 bucks, but that for the 10 seconds he danced around, he ceased to be a bum. He was an honest hardworking American earning a living. Then he probably bought some st ides and mugged a woman outside a bar.

Funniest shit ever written on here

King Tron 1
03-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I try to erase all the wack ass graff in my vicinity, but I sometimes just go over their shit so I guess it's not charity.

TAURO
03-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Charity starts at home.

bad boy T
03-11-2008, 12:35 PM
I did a rap performance at my college to raise money for poverty in Africa witch felt good

One love

King Tron 1
03-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Charity starts at home.

Funny! You need to stop watchin Next Friday so much.

TAURO
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Funny! You need to stop watchin Next Friday so much.

With 452 posts you need to shut the fuck up :yes:

King Tron 1
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
You can take that reply however you want to. I was respecting your response.

03-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Id help someone in a car wreck, provided they were driving an AMERICAN car.

G.O.D.

TAURO
03-11-2008, 06:52 PM
You can take that reply however you want to. I was respecting your response.

add a smilie in future, you're post will become clearer this way.

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Hahahaha, you're a good person Irondan.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I've fucked a fat chick

-dead-\\

very good man:9

Cuchulain
03-12-2008, 06:23 AM
i was at a bus station waiting for a bus to go home for christmas and a homeless guy came up and asked me for money for a ticket so he could go home. i had a spare ticket and gave it to him. he looked at me and said, 'how am i supposed to drink this?'
i told him to fuck off.

Tyler Durden
03-12-2008, 07:20 AM
i was at a bus station waiting for a bus to go home for christmas and a homeless guy came up and asked me for money for a ticket so he could go home. i had a spare ticket and gave it to him. he looked at me and said, 'how am i supposed to drink this?'
i told him to fuck off.
Motherfucker.
You should have chopped his toes off and told him to dance for a bottle of vodka.