PDA

View Full Version : Vote To Get Emperorles Off This Site!

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 10:57 AM
This guy Emperorles is complaining that brothers are taking "his" white women away from him. I explained to this fool that brothers are not trying to take his women away from him. I also explained to him that there are still white women who do not like us. I am insulted that (Wu-Tang) created a site for our people and we get this bullshit. To my black brothers and sisters (Hispanics included), do we go on their sites and shit and complain? This mothafucker should create his own site and complain that bullshit to his people, if they even give a damn. This guy is a nuisance, and should be eliminated from communicating with my people. Hollaandtellmewhatyouthink!

DJMethods
03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
^^Devil

Prolifical ENG
03-11-2008, 10:59 AM
He never said anything about "white women". You should read his thread again.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Thank you Prolifical, my point exactly. This fool has less than 10 posts and already is acting like the Don. WTF! That kid sounds like a black panther.

Thread starter got jokes.

King Lizard
Wrong answer, YOU read his thread again cause he did say white women.

TSA
anybody with 6 posts will NEEVVERR

EEVVVERRR have the right to propose someone be banned, off the strength that they don't exist.

am i wrong?

seriously?

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Why do black dudes keep taking my women??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went bar hopping last night. I was gettin mad hyphy on the dance floor at one of them. I keep having eye to eye contact with a gorgeous blonde hunny. After a while of heavy eye contact and many smiles from her, i proceed to approach the beauty. About 5 steps away from making contact a black guy steps in front of me and starts freak dancing with her, causing her to lose all interest in me and have all the fun with this random, good for nothing black male. I felt like punching that dick face in the stomach.

This happens to me constantly. Clubs, school dances back in the day, pajama parties, lounges, hookah bars, you name it. Even at regular house parties, as soon as black guys walk in, all the hot white bitches flock to them like Raekwon to a Mickey D's.

Be warned!

Black guys: THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

emperorles
View Public Profile
Send a private message to emperorles
Find all posts by emperorles
Add emperorles to Your Buddy List

03-09-2008, 01:49 PM #2
ThaShaolinAssassin
TheAmericaOfWucorp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHAHAH!

This is from Emperorles, so your dumb ass should lose 10 points!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-11-2008, 11:07 AM
If you kicked off everybody on this site who was a stupid racist, there'd be nobody left and youd have to find another web forum to cry at. And stay away from my women.

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:09 AM
He said he felt like puching the guy in the face,but the brother didn't do shit...sounds like a racist to me!

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I noticed no one answered so you mothafuckers can read. He clearly mentioned white women. Say something now, smart ass!

Prolifical ENG
03-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I am insulted that (Wu-Tang) created a site for our people and we get this bullshit. To my black brothers and sisters (Hispanics included), do we go on their sites and shit and complain? This mothafucker should create his own site and complain that bullshit to his people, if they even give a damn.

Races of people owning/having sites....sounds like a racist to me.

Death the Kid
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
----> Irondan Cooley anyone ?

Robert
03-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Make me Vatican so I can negative rep this fool! ;)

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-11-2008, 11:22 AM
10 posts?Wtf..

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:22 AM
It really doesn't matter how many posts I got cause intelligence overrules that bullshit. In time, you'll see I'm a real smart mothafucker and I do love my people. I will defend them no matter what. I maybe "new" to this site, but I'm not new to this bullshit, I'm not some "kid" from the block. Where I come from(Chicago), you would get away with that bullshit so keep it real pal!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Make me Vatican so I can negative rep this fool! ;)

I did it..:b

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Prolifical ENG, I hope to God you are not black cause you sound like a sellout. This guy insulted black people and you don't give a fuck, but you want to give HIM support and you are the only stupid mothafucker who's doing it, so I KNOW you ain't one of US, fuck you and that racist pig cause you didn't pay attention to what he posted. HE'S the racist, you stupid ass prick. You sound white!

Robert
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I did it..:b

:lmao:

DJMethods
03-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Prolifical ENG, I hope to God you are not black cause you sound like a sellout. This guy insulted black people and you don't give a fuck, but you want to give HIM support and you are the only stupid mothafucker who's doing it, so I KNOW you ain't one of US, fuck you and that racist pig cause you didn't pay attention to what he posted. HE'S the racist, you stupid ass prick. You sound white!

More Devilish behaviour. You can paint yourself black, cracker, but the horns still show.

Robert
03-11-2008, 11:27 AM

Go to the "Know The Ledge" sub forum and check out any thread by SUNNY WINTERS. Wutang-corp is all about restoring the balance (jewel no. 10495).

6 Chambaz
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
To my black brothers and sisters (Hispanics included)

LMAO

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
By the way Prolifical ENG, there are racist white people with web sites cause the Constitution says they can do this. You are complaining about a Black racist, but you failed to acknowledge your "boy" (Emperorles) making comments, you are nothing but a Prolifical bullshitter.

DJMethods
03-11-2008, 11:29 AM
The constitution is not world law. Ignorant cracker.

Robert
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Dude chill the fuck out. There are blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, native americans, europeans, australians, you name it, that frequent this site. We all get along fine. We went past the confines of rascism long ago.

Peace nigger.

JerseyIronman
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
This guy Emperorles is complaining that brothers are taking "his" white women away from him. I explained to this fool that brothers are not trying to take his women away from him. I also explained to him that there are still white women who do not like us. I am insulted that (Wu-Tang) created a site for our people and we get this bullshit. To my black brothers and sisters (Hispanics included), do we go on their sites and shit and complain? This mothafucker should create his own site and complain that bullshit to his people, if they even give a damn. This guy is a nuisance, and should be eliminated from communicating with my people. Hollaandtellmewhatyouthink!

HAHAHA

this is dude is mad funny, getting all worked up over one thread he thinks is racist. Meanwhile if he was here long enough to have more then 11 posts, he'd realize that racial stuff like this is getting discussed all the time here.

this forum is cool cuz you can come on here and speak your mind, alot of the time its silly shit or stuff you never bring up to someone in your every day life.

Oh ya and Emporerles is hispanic not white also he has already said a few times he meant "his" women as in the women he was trying to mac it to. GEEZ let it go already

MsRzaRecTaH
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Man, all I gotta say is read a charles jones thread he sounds like the most racist guy here and he's black. Most of his topics are about black women and rich minorities. He's a hot mess.

Yeah he is a HOT MESS. But King Lizard.. You should not take it to heart.
Its just the internet..

Robert
03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Yeah he is a HOT MESS. But King Lizard.. You should not take it to heart.
Its just the internet..

What's up cutie?

(mandatory Wucorp Ms.Rza ass kissing) :lmao:

MsRzaRecTaH
03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Yo Ben.. I tried for 3 days already to give you some rep on some posts and I cant SUN.
I cant.. I gotta give rep or what in order for me to achieve that!?
And PeaCe ROBERT. .what the deal?!
How you be?

JerseyIronman
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Someone do an I.P check he might be a secondary.

how do you do that shit anyway?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-11-2008, 11:46 AM
You need to spread it around, I appreciate it though T. I got you right now.

*pops massive throbber

spread it around? meaning I gotta give other people some rep?
anyone ?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-11-2008, 11:49 AM
ugh okay!

Jeru
03-11-2008, 11:54 AM
LMAO @ a n00b trynna get a vet off the boards :lmao:

King Tron 1
03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
This is the most blatant attempt to segregate races I've seen since Larry Bird signing only white athletes to play for Indiana. Funny that someone takes some of this racist shit super, super serial. By the way ain't no black person ever attempted to steal no honey from me, in fact they congradulate. Black People are not cock blockers. Actual Fact!

begongo
03-11-2008, 12:18 PM
wigger

MsRzaRecTaH
03-11-2008, 01:32 PM
I LOVE YOU^
*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;

STYLE
03-11-2008, 01:45 PM
i warned you lizard. this is gen chat. anything goes. you thought i was joking?
but how can you take someone who rocks a gumby in 2008 seriously?

Prolifical ENG
03-11-2008, 01:52 PM

Trying to determine what race I am from my posts = racist.

By the way Prolifical ENG, there are racist white people with web sites cause the Constitution says they can do this. You are complaining about a Black racist, but you failed to acknowledge your "boy" (Emperorles) making comments, you are nothing but a Prolifical bullshitter.

I know, we already raided that huge white supremest board. I am not complaining about racists, you are. His thread is pretty much embarrassing the white race....hahahaha

King Tron 1
03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
i warned you lizard. this is gen chat. anything goes. you thought i was joking?
but how can you take someone who rocks a gumby in 2008 seriously?

Hahaha! doesn't even acknowledge the "King" in his name. :king:

Death the Kid
03-11-2008, 02:04 PM
People, people calm down. He still doesn't know the concepts of the Asiatic "Black" God and the "White" Devil !

JASPER
03-11-2008, 02:08 PM
This site was pretty cool back before there were so many blacks posting on it. What's up with all the negroe Americans coming to this site all of a sudden? They selling Wu Tang Corp memberships at the KFC now?

Jeru
03-11-2008, 02:30 PM
^ -dead-

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:yes: :lmao:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 02:42 PM
This site was pretty cool back before there were so many blacks posting on it. What's up with all the negroe Americans coming to this site all of a sudden? They selling Wu Tang Corp memberships at the KFC now?

holy shit

death becomes me

-dead-

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

crust
03-11-2008, 03:07 PM
----> Irondan Cooley anyone ?

i vote yes.

JerseyIronman
03-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Irondan this shit

TSA
03-11-2008, 03:34 PM
The constitution is not world law. Ignorant cracker.
The fuck it ain't.
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/lfh2145/army.jpg

TSA
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
MS RZA are you gonna show me the divine nips or what?

oh and the rest of you faggots loose for acknowledging this guy exists with 10 posts and engaging in an arguement with a Wucorp Cripple.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 03:48 PM
MS RZA are you gonna show me the divine nips or what?

oh and the rest of you faggots loose for acknowledging this guy exists with 10 posts and engaging in an arguement with a Wucorp Cripple.

Bwahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

crumbs.

TSA
03-11-2008, 03:51 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/bapeboombox/teeslickrick.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/cwyz85/amputee.jpg

HANZO
03-11-2008, 04:16 PM
hahahahahahah, allow taking this situation seriously. theres no rascism in it, and making a thread about protecting the black man and all that, means that your actually being rascist. but as TSA mentioned the guys a wu-corp cripple, he aint even graduated from wu-corp nursary.

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm back you stupid mothafuckers who hate Knig Lizard! First of all if you stupid mothafuckers can count, you'd notice that "10 post" increased to 64, and was counting as you continued to respond. If you felt I was talking bullshit, then you should have never respond in the first place, no disrespect, but I am a black man living in AmeriKKKa and perhaps some of you don't. In that respect, you really don't have a clue to what the fuck I'm talking about anyway. Emperorles, If you are not living in AmeriKKKa, then I would like to apologize to you because I really don't know how my brothers got it over there where you live. All I was saying was that in AmeriKKKA, you are going to find many black men that feel the same way I do, just like I know there's many that feel the same way you do, because it is in your nature to feel the way you do. Other than that, fuck your supporters becuase I don't like sellouts. Some of you do speak intelligently and perhaps we can talk about other issues that piss us all off. I'm not going to go any further than this, so hopefully I can create a better thread the next time I come back. Peace!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 08:48 PM
lmfao

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm back you stupid mothafuckers who hate Knig Lizard! First of all if you stupid mothafuckers can count, you'd notice that "10 post" increased to 64, and was counting as you continued to respond. If you felt I was talking bullshit, then you should have never respond in the first place, no disrespect, but I am a black man living in AmeriKKKa and perhaps some of you don't. In that respect, you really don't have a clue to what the fuck I'm talking about anyway. Emperorles, If you are not living in AmeriKKKa, then I would like to apologize to you because I really don't know how my brothers got it over there where you live. All I was saying was that in AmeriKKKA, you are going to find many black men that feel the same way I do, just like I know there's many that feel the same way you do, because it is in your nature to feel the way you do. Other than that, fuck your supporters becuase I don't like sellouts. Some of you do speak intelligently and perhaps we can talk about other issues that piss us all off. I'm not going to go any further than this, so hopefully I can create a better thread the next time I come back. Peace!

I'm down for the cause. Peace

King Lizard
03-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I take that back, one of my advisers just informed me how this works so now I guess I need to apologize for the opening statements but only for my opening statements. I still would like to hold my apology to Emperorles though so when I got this all figured out, I will be back. Peace!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 09:05 PM
lmfao

i like this guy

Prolifical ENG
03-12-2008, 08:48 AM
lmfao

i like this guy

yeah me too...I gave him his green square back :)

King Lizard
03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Well,thank you gentlemen!