PDA

View Full Version : Worst beating you've ever given?

AcidPhosphate69
03-11-2008, 02:23 PM
I figured we had one for gettin' beat so we should do one for givin' it out. Shit, why not right?

Anyways, the worst beating I ever gave somebody was actually a good friend of mine. He wanted to fight somebody to like, get some practice in and we couldn't find a decent match up that was willing to do it so I was like, fuck it...I'm down. Either way, we're still boys to this day but I fucked him up. He landed the first shot and stepped me back a lil' but I was like, "Fuck this...mad people around...I'm not losing to this kid" and I tweaked. He went low and I just kept uppercutting the shit out of the kid. Every time he went high I'm pop him and he'd go low and get rained on.

The best part right...I was like...feeling it. You know, that adrenaline shit. So I'm pretty amped and he went low after I hit him in like temple area so I grabbed the back of his head and kneed him straight in the face. That pretty much ended it right there. I was covered in all his blood. I broke his nose pretty good with the knee and somehow his finger broke too.

After that we washed up, gave eachother taps and remained friends. I gotta give it the kid...he's got fucking heart.

The only other good one was my stepdad but that's on some like, domestic shit I'd rather not get into.

So, let's hear it. If you taken it...you've prolly given it out at some point. Skampoe, I know you got a crazy story...haha.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 02:26 PM
I Gave A Beating Just Yesturday

2 My Cock

Bwhahahahahahaha

AcidPhosphate69
03-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Shit if that counts, I got like 5 million aggravated assaults under my belt.

Get it? Under my belt? BWAAAAHAHAHAHHA.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Bwhahahahaha Good One

If U Ever Get Caught ''knowing Ya Self'' Lol Look Surprised And Yell ''hurry Get Some Help My Hand Is Fighting My Cock''!!!!!

JASPER
03-11-2008, 02:59 PM
The other night I masturbated furiously to some Kim Possible show.

Oh shit, I forgot to use the word 'beat' in a sexually suggestive way. Fuck me.

11th Chamber
03-11-2008, 03:02 PM
crushed a dudes throat with a punch. somehow he lived

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Hahahahahaha...

I believe I was 24 or 25 when this happend
I was drinking at Coit Tower with 2 of my firends (Raul & Chino) and a girl friend (Rebecca). Any way we had a shit load of beer we had a bunch of coke and weed and we were just chillin at around 2:00am. We were there for maybe an hour and a half when this Bald headed stalky latin guy who was there when we first arrived starting talking shit to my Girl. (apparently they met through mutual friends) I told him "hey man we're trying to have a good time, You have your friends over there just leave us alone". The guy then said "Aye, can I buy a beer off you guys?" I said "no" then my friend Raul said sure and grabs a beer hands it to the guy and tells him "give me a dollar" The guy says "do you have change for a hundred?" he was being a prick so I said "No, take the beer and leave us alone." While this was going on there was a group of 4 girls watching. This guy sees them then gets all pumped talking "Hey, I'm no punk! You got beef with me?" I'm just sitting back listening to this guy who was buzzed. So I repeat "Look, man we don't want any trouble just leave us alone and join your friends." This fucking guy starts screaming "You want some You want some?" and he rips off his T-Shirt. At this point 3 of his friends walk over and are standing behind their friend. I finally get fed up and say "What? Ya'll wanna fight? I'm an O.G." So I stand up (I was leaning against a car) and posture up with my fists. one of this guys friends stand next to him and their both looking at me as if they're gonna throw a punch.

I look at both guys and say "Oh you want some too?" I then lurch forward as If I'm gonna hit the bald guy but instead I hit the tall skinny guy right on his forehead. surprised by what I did this guy charges my friend Chino instead. As this is happening the group of girls are antagonizing this whole thing and the bald guy starts to rush me with his head down. I throw a upper cut type of punch and he back off he tries this again and I hit him in his eye. The girls are laughing this guy is getting even more mad.
While this is happening the guy that rushed my friend Chino was thrown on the ground and Chino was gouging his eyes with his thumbs. The Bald guy looks to the ground and tries to grab a bottle but I kick it as he reached for it and it rolled away and broke. Raul was still watching and another guy joins up with the bald guy and they try to surround me. I yell for Raul and he starts saying "Awe, man I can;t get arrested" and he starts running away. Chino is beating the other guy up between some cars and I'm running into the round about street so these 2 guys don't try and get me from behind. I'm screaming "Raul WTF your my friend I need your help!!" as Raul disappears down the hill. Then as quickly as it started it all stops the guy who started this whole thing had a swollen eye cut lip and was shirt less his friend just backed away and said nothing the tall skinny guy was picked up and one of his eyes was bleeding and swollen shut. The police arrive and ask us all to leave. Then these fucking guys start telling us "Sorry man, ya'll some O.G.'s" trying to give me a hug and shake my hand. My friend Chino who was driving an Audi at the time tries to start the car but it won't start. So were sitting there with beer coke and weed as the cops patiently wait. Finally the car turns over and we get the fuck outta there and continue to party at my friend Chino's house.

Oh the memories!

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Lmfao, ya'll funny as hell with that beating your dick shit, had me rollin'.

NY_Mami
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Don't remember the last time I recieved an ass whoopin' because I matured in character early........ I verbally fight now.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
P.S. I don't consider what I posted as the worse but It was the most righteous since I did not want to fight and I was really trying to avoid it.

VZA
03-11-2008, 04:50 PM
well

in year 8, there was this joke goin round about how pikeys used to fight people for their shoes, anyway, this hyperactive kid kept coming up to me and asking me to fight him for his shoes, really pissed me off cos it wasnt so funny coming from a prick like him, anyway in the end he got really agressive about it after I told him to fuck off.

We went into the locker section, where there was basically 3 walls of lockers, and this kid started swinging at me, I just grabbed him and started brawlin him around the room, he was much bigger than me, but I musta hit his head against at least 10 lockers before pinning him down and breaking his nose, I had blood all over my fucking hand, it sprayed EVERYWHERE when I hit him.

Also, on the subject, a friend of mine broke his wrist on another kids face at school yesterday, and is having a cast on his arm for like 3 weeks. It was the best punch I've ever seen, he held him on the floor, and just straight cracked him in his eye/cheek, the kid couldnt see outta that eye all day, still cant. Best fight I've ever seen.

HANZO
03-11-2008, 04:54 PM
loads, the worst was probably when i totally flipped when dis guy made contact with my grilfriends ass. i proceded to beat the living shit out of him. i punched the bastard hard, and continously, he was about half my size, i really didnt care though. i broke his nose, and jaw, this was unusual cause in fights i am a one punch guy, and then i would stop. i dnt aim to kill ppl in fights but this time i jus felt like stamping down my authority on a disrespectful cunt. the great thing is the police didnt do shit. the bad thing is my girl forced my to attend anger management cause i went a bit crazy on the guy.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Me And My Cuzzin Alex Beat The Living Shit Outta This Dude For Talkin Shit To His Sistah!

03-11-2008, 05:00 PM
I've beat my brother (16 years older than me) many times when we were living in the same house. He was an incredible asshole. Once, I gave him such a hard punch in the head that one of my fingers just broke.
I've even hit his head onto a wall and shit.......

TAURO
03-11-2008, 05:00 PM
loads, the worst was probably when i totally flipped when dis guy made contact with my grilfriends ass. i proceded to beat the living shit out of him. i punched the bastard hard, and continously, he was about half my size, i really didnt care though. i broke his nose, and jaw, this was unusual cause in fights i am a one punch guy, and then i would stop. i dnt aim to kill ppl in fights but this time i jus felt like stamping down my authority on a disrespectful cunt. the great thing is the police didnt do shit. the bad thing is my girl forced my to attend anger management cause i went a bit crazy on the guy.

That was pointless dude, you really think guys ain't looking at your girls ass 24/7?.....what must you be like in the clubs?

I would only have laid him to waste if he had acted upon it, otherwise just let that shit go.

HANZO
03-11-2008, 05:07 PM
That was pointless dude, you really think guys ain't looking at your girls ass 24/7?.....what must you be like in the clubs?

I would only have laid him to waste if he had acted upon it, otherwise just let that shit go.

i was already pissed off, and the guy werent a random he was a friend of hers i jus never liked. cause he jus seemed like a cock to me. he always tried it, he got away with most of the shit. but when he crosses the line after i warned him i had to turkify him.

and i would never take my girl to a club. jus aint happening.

TAURO
03-11-2008, 05:10 PM
i was already pissed off, and the guy werent a random he was a friend of hers i jus never liked. cause he jus seemed like a cock to me. he always tried it, he got away with most of the shit. but when he crosses the line after i warned him i had to turkify him.

I figured you might have been pissed off before hand, that would make sense.

and i would never take my girl to a club. jus aint happening.

lol

11th Chamber
03-11-2008, 05:20 PM

word. When it comes down to it, you just gotta ignore that shit.

I was at a party a few years back and went with my then girlfriend. Some dude was eyeing her, and I was under the influence and snapped. Busted the dudes eyebrow open and shit. Then left my girl at the party.

Next thing I kno the guy is planning on pressing charges and shit, so in order to avoid that, I worked a deal with his friend and ended up payin the dude $500 to shut up.

He was a preppy dude. Street niggas dont "press charges".

Lesson learned for me

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I've beat a guy in front of his friends..I was alone..They were 4 guys..

I was like a psycho..Haha..

AcidPhosphate69
03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah, Ben... it's defnitely sweet if the dude has it coming.

I remember my road dog since like kindergarden was gonna fight this kid who brought cops to my house one night. It was gonna be a fair one but my boy hit him and the kid pulls a fucking frying pan off the counter and bashs my buddy three times in the dome and I saw red. I ran in and smashed the kid and me and my buddy just beat the piss out of the dude.

I remember before leaving, the kid was curled up against the wall, kinda sideways and I was just slamming him in the ear over and over again sending his head into the wall. That shit was pretty rightous.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-12-2008, 04:37 PM
That dude must have had dicksucker friends.

His friends are homosexuals like him..

:dead:

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-12-2008, 04:42 PM
fucc beating withoutta reason. hm elementary..

AcidPhosphate69
03-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Hahahaha, dude got slapped in the face. That's what he gets for tryin' to get all extra sexy and shit. Strikin' back on that shit.