5. Vida Guerra
4. Playboy Cyber Girls
3. Obama Girl
2. Tila Tequila
1. Suicide Girls

What's your input?

NY_Mami
03-11-2008, 03:00 PM
I was watchin' that program the other day after the Kim Kardashian show......... it was aiight.......

The Olly Girls are so remedial though........ When they do a men's countdown........ count me in........

JASPER
03-11-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm very fond of Big Bens daughter. That's internet related isn't it. If only I had a printer here right now. *pulls computer screen closer*

TSA
03-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Jaspers ill cause he can make the same joke for 6 years without realizing the dutch aren't people

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Jasper I'm not sure why you think its ok but cut it out man, I'm distancing myself from that whole BS thing so please stop. I don't care what ya'll do on thecorpse, that site is officially considered my mentally retarded love child from a fat ho. I want nothing to do with it nor most of the members on the site. THE END

TSA
03-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Jasper I'm not sure why you think its ok but cut it out man, I'm distancing myself from that whole BS thing so please stop. I don't care what ya'll do on thecorpse, that site is officially considered my mentally retarded love child from a fat ho. I want nothing to do with it nor any of the members on the site. THE END
AHAHAHAHAH!

all the corpse members need to be weeded out.....

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/crgriffith20/nazi.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Thread failed no pics

JASPER
03-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Jaspers ill cause he can make the same joke for 6 years without realizing the dutch aren't peopleYou live on a forum dude, you're just a character not a person.

Jasper I'm not sure why you think its ok but cut it out man, I'm distancing myself from that whole BS thing so please stop. I don't care what ya'll do on thecorpse, that site is officially considered my mentally retarded love child from a fat ho. I want nothing to do with it nor most of the members on the site. THE ENDWhat's with the sudden change, ninja. I thought it was ok because it was ok the other 400 times I made the same stupid jokes about your daughter.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
You said it your self "stupid jokes" and I'm not okay with it I never have been i just ignored it most of the time because thats all it was plus you never took it to another level. Jasper all I'm asking is for you to stop. Thats all I can do. And you know why the sudden change has occurred, Ninja.

JASPER
03-11-2008, 05:51 PM
You said it your self "stupid jokes" and I'm not okay with it I never have been i just ignored it most of the time because thats all it was plus you never took it to another level. Jasper all I'm asking is for you to stop. Thats all I can do. And you know why the sudden change has occurred, Ninja.You told me it was cool, might have been a little bit more clear cause I'm fucking retarded or something. I'll stop if it really grinds your gears that much, but I still don't understand what's up with you.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 05:54 PM
All I'll say is I'm glad you deleted HEAT classic thread section.

That must of really burnt his ass.

*High Five

JASPER
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
All I'll say is, some of the things posted on the Corpse lately are classic.

Sicka than aidZ
03-11-2008, 06:05 PM
All I'll say is, some of the things posted on the Corpse lately are classic.

Yea like that ween vid i posted..."i knew i knew stringer from somewheres"
thatwas a classic on the corpse that shit would have been hilarious if there werent so many haters. U dissapoint me jasper i came correct with the comedy like a worthy corpse member should and u gayed it}:T

tekunique
03-11-2008, 06:09 PM
all threads about "hot chics" that dont contain pics should be deleted immediately and a temp banned for the idiot that created it.

JASPER
03-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Yea like that ween vid i posted..."i knew i knew stringer from somewheres"
thatwas a classic on the corpse that shit would have been hilarious if there werent so many haters. U dissapoint me jasper i came correct with the comedy like a worthy corpse member should and u gayed it}:TEh what? I don't do that, that's Froth.

Dokuro
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
In The Order Of Appearances:

20. Cindy Margolis
19. Jenn Sterger
18. Girls of the Lingerie Bowl
17. Lara Croft
16. Jennifer Nicole Lee
15. Layla Kayleigh
14. The Olly Girls
13. Candice Michelle
12. Somaya Reece
11. Trashy Lingerie Girls
10. Melyssa Ford
9. Olivia Munn
8. Dita Von Teese
7. ForBiddeN Girl (Christine Dolce)
6. Maxim Hometown Hotties
5. Vida Guerra
4. Playboy Cyber Girls
3. Obama Girl
2. Tila Tequila
1. Suicide Girls

What's your input?
i was waching to and you have 3 and 1 mixed up you see all of tv will be puting anything to do with canidats head first allthogh suiside girls should be number one

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Whats suicide girls?

Sicka than aidZ
03-11-2008, 09:34 PM
this thread sucks, haahaaa fuck u great dane

LORD NOSE
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
phuc your list