PDA

View Full Version : All Men Have Gay Tendencies......

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
the reason i say this is because ive seen alot of guys(my frenz included) and sometimes they will act gay toward thier guy frenz jus to fuck wit em........which got me to think why guys do that and thts when i realized tht its because all men have gay tendencies.....doesnt matter who u are u could be the straightest guy ever and u could still have gay tendencies and still keep ur straightness........n e body else agree wit this (u all prolly dont but o well i thought i might bring it up) feel free to express ur opinion on this subject. and jus to add im not gay so dont let tht thought cross ur mind. i call NO HOMO.

TAURO
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Are you trying to get a pass on your gay tendencies?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Are you trying to get a pass on your gay tendencies?

no

Dokuro
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
yes you are

TAURO
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
So you admit to having gay tendencies...

JASPER
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Some people have tendencies to make gay threads.

Visionz
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I treat homies like my brothers not no damn gay lovers (you need some different friends)

Dokuro
03-11-2008, 07:38 PM
church

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:40 PM
ok look im not sayin tht i have gay tendencies im jus some ppl like to fuck wit they're frenz and act gay as a joke and i kno alot of guysa tht do and they're no where near gay for real.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Niggaz Act Gay Towards Their Friends Cuz Its Funny! Gay Shit Is Always Funny, Ofcourse To An Extent Nameen In Moderation.

For Example Me N My Cuzzin We Get Out The Car N Walk Side By Side 2 Get In The Mall And Just For Laughs I'll Grab His Hand As We Walk ''no Homo'' He Quickly Responds Quickly With Pushing Me Into One Of Those Cell Fone Kiosks In The Middle Of The Hall In The Mall Resultin In Great Laughs For Every One!

But Going To Pick Ur Boy Up At His Crib To Go To The Club On A Friday Night Like '' Yo Im Out Side Nigga Hurry Up'' N When He Opens The Car Door To Get In Hes Completly Dressed In Drag! Now Thats Ggggggggggggay

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Niggaz Act Gay Towards Their Friends Cuz Its Funny! Gay Shit Is Always Funny, Ofcourse To An Extent Nameen In Moderation.

For Example Me N My Cuzzin We Get Out The Car N Walk Side By Side 2 Get In The Mall And Just For Laughs I'll Grab His Hand As We Walk ''no Homo'' He Quickly Responds Quickly With Pushing Me Into One Of Those Cell Fone Kiosks In The Middle Of The Hall In The Mall Resultin In Great Laughs For Every One!

But Going To Pick Ur Boy Up At His Crib To Go To The Club On A Friday Night Like '' Yo Im Out Side Nigga Hurry Up'' N When He Opens The Car Door To Get In Hes Completly Dressed In Drag! Now Thats Ggggggggggggay

see thts the point i was trying to make

03-11-2008, 07:44 PM
great way to introduce yourself to general chat, rapsody.

Dokuro
03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
it must be a white thing

Visionz
03-11-2008, 07:46 PM
nope^

TAURO
03-11-2008, 07:47 PM
ok look im not sayin tht i have gay tendencies im jus some ppl like to fuck wit they're frenz and act gay as a joke and i kno alot of guysa tht do and they're no where near gay for real.

Look man, on the real, if the thought of dick gets you excited thats your business im not here to judge.

I see you're 16, you must be going through that transitional phase were you're unsure of things. You don't quite understand why you get those funny "feelings" when you see guys in changing rooms. Like I say dude, im not here to judge, just come out and say, you will feel much better than coming at us with this indirectly.

MAYOR QUIMBY
Homosexual stuff is hella gay.

SKAMPOE
Or Like Ur With Ur Best Friend In Mcdonalds Eating And And Ur Boy Is All Fidgetty And U Ask ''yo Whut U Straight Whuts Wrong?'' And He Replys ''damn Dog This Butt Plug Is Begining To Bother Me!''

Dats Extreme Gay Shit!

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
great way to introduce yourself to general chat, rapsody.

introduce?...this aint a introduction...ive been a corp member for almost three years....ive post stupid shit like this on here b4

Dokuro
03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Homosexual stuff is hella gay.
thanks for stating the ovbise you dung pushing cumquat

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Look man, on the real, if the thought of dick gets you excited thats your business im not here to judge.

I see you're 16, you must be going through that transitional phase were you're unsure of things. You don't quite understand why you get those funny "feelings" when you see guys in changing rooms. Like I say dude, im not here to judge, just come out and say, you will feel much better than coming at us with this indirectly.

WTF?! IM NOT GAY!.........IM 100% STRAIGHT......

Visionz
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Or Like Ur With Ur Best Friend In Mcdonalds Eating And And Ur Boy Is All Fidgetty And U Ask ''yo Whut U Straight Whuts Wrong?'' And He Replys ''damn Dog This Butt Plug Is Begining To Bother Me!''

Dats Extreme Gay Shit!how many times have you had that conversation?

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Bwhahahahaha Its An Example Ass Whipe E X A M P L E!

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:53 PM

Dats Extreme Gay Shit!

what? ima take a guess and say u been in tht situation b4.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Nah Sun! Example!

TAURO
03-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Are you 100% straight?....are you sure?......you're only 16, you're still a kid. You don't know what you want yet.

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Are you 100% straight?....are you sure?......you're only 16, you're still a kid. You don't know what you want yet.

Yea im sure....i kno what i want...and it sure as hell aint dick

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
U Mean To Tell Me When U Were 16 U Aint Know Whut U Wanted!
I've Been Trying To Trick Girls To Fellaishhh Me Since I Was 9 Years Old!
@ Tauro

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
thats sad man ,

very sad , very very very sad

Prolifical ENG
03-11-2008, 07:59 PM
where are you trying to go with this? just trying to make a classic Freudian thread? PROOF faggit PROOF.....bring your psychology textbooks on your table and reply back.

or is this just one of those threads just to say "yall are kinda homos and yall dont know it" and faggotry is really a sliding scale and no one is distinctly straight/gay....there is like a big grey area.

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Bwhahahahaha Its An Example Ass Whipe E X A M P L E!
ahahaha, just seemed like you was talkin from experience or some shit
Are you 100% straight?....are you sure?......you're only 16, you're still a kid. You don't know what you want yet.I've been noticing the ladies since like kindergarten, got a friend who's nephew wants to go to Hooters for his birthday (he's five) so I think if you get to your teens confused then you probably gay cuz otherwise the fly honeys would've had you making up your mind loooooooooong before that

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:04 PM

Sure as hell?.....sounds like you're over compensating here. You're over defensiveness suggests you may be into cock gobbling. It's ok im not here to judge.

Mumm Ra
03-11-2008, 08:06 PM
All men don't have gay tendencies, but a lot more than you'd think do.
my female friend who's friends with all my guy friends was tellin me stories one night about dudes I know who have kissed other guys n shit. Guys that I'd NEVER suspect do somethin like that, and she said almost all the guys she's known has had at least one experience like that.
shit blew me away

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Sure as hell?.....sounds like you're over compensating here. You're over defensiveness suggests you may be into cock gobbling. It's ok im not here to judge.

IM NOT GAY!

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:09 PM
IM NOT GAY!

Why fight your feelings? why deny yourself your true nature?......claiming to have gay tendencies is an indirect way of coming out...look man it's all good im not here to judge.

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Thats a very gay color to be pickin out like that, heat's ghey made up character used to post in that shit

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 08:11 PM
ahahaha, just seemed like you was talkin from experience or some shit
I've been noticing the ladies since like kindergarten, got a friend who's nephew wants to go to Hooters for his birthday (he's five) so I think if you get to your teens confused then you probably gay cuz otherwise the fly honeys would've had you making up your mind loooooooooong before that
I STARTED NOTICING ''THE HUNEYS'' @ 8 OR NINE YEARS OLD CUZZ B4 THAT HE-MAN AND THUNDER CATS WERE MY GIRLFRIENDS LOL

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Thats a very gay color to be pickin out like that, heat's ghey made up character used to post in that shit

This is true, red is seen as of color fire. Rapsody do you have a burning desire to drink man milk?.....it's ok im not here to judge.

TUCO
03-11-2008, 08:13 PM
what a funny guy rapsody
u must be a blast to hang out with

"hahaha (random fake gay act)"

"nah man nah chill with that gay shit man"
*walks away with hands in pocket and pre-plans a 2 hour argument on how he's NOT gay*

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Why fight your feelings? why deny yourself your true nature?......claiming to have gay tendencies is an indirect way of coming out...look man it's all good im not here to judge.

ok look im not gay...if i was i would say so, simple as tht....but im tellin' u da truth when i say im nt gay

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 08:14 PM
All men don't have gay tendencies, but a lot more than you'd think do.
my female friend who's friends with all my guy friends was tellin me stories one night about dudes I know who have kissed other guys n shit. Guys that I'd NEVER suspect do somethin like that, and she said almost all the guys she's known has had at least one experience like that.
shit blew me away
DAMN THAT SUCKS! :r:r:r

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:16 PM
im not gay

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:17 PM
ok look im not gay...if i was i would say so, simple as tht....but im tellin' u da truth when i say im nt gay

So why start a thread to find out if we had gay tendencies?.....are you trying to make a link over the net?...maybe find someone local for a bit of naughty wrestling?....it's ok im not here to judge.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 08:18 PM
RAPSODY

http://www.cd.sc.ehu.es/FileRoom/images/image241.gif

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:19 PM
So why start a thread to find out if we had gay tendencies?.....are you trying to make a link over the net?...maybe find someone local for a bit of naughty wrestling?....it's ok im not here to judge.

i wasnt tryin to see if ya'll had gay tendencies i was tryna see if any1 noticed tht tht stuff happens.....

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:20 PM
RAPSODY

http://www.cd.sc.ehu.es/FileRoom/images/image241.gif

not funny

SKAMPOE
i wasnt tryin to see if ya'll had gay tendencies i was tryna see if any1 noticed tht tht stuff happens.....
I FEEL U SUN!

Visionz

im not gay
you trying to convince us or yourself?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:21 PM
ok lets take a count.......who thinks im gay (which im not)

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:21 PM

So you're quick to notice gay tendencies?....is that always the first thing you discover in other guys?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:22 PM
you trying to convince us or yourself?

im tryna convince ya'll.,..i kno im not gay.....but some ppl here disagree

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:22 PM

But no one is here to judge you.

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
So you're quick to notice gay tendencies?....is that always the first thing you discover in other guys?

no

Prolifical ENG
im not gay

that might be true, but you have gay tendencies.

TAURO

Why are you trying to "convince" us?......we won't judge you

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Why are you trying to "convince" us?......we won't judge you

i kno u wont but im not gay

Kenny Powers
03-11-2008, 08:27 PM
9th Prince is back and in it again!

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:27 PM

So you don't have gay tendencies is that what you're saying?

Blackula Spectacula
03-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Hahahaha @ Tauro fucking with this kid .... No pun intended .. or is it ? >_>

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
This is getting retarded

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:30 PM
This is getting retarded

Answer the question...do you have gay tendencies?

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:30 PM
This is getting retarded...................and gay

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Answer the question...do you have gay tendencies?

i admit i do mess wit my frenz but im not gay like ima buttfuck a dude or anything like tht...so to answer the ? i guess u could say i do have gay tendencies......but only as a joke toward my frenz

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
i admit i do mess wit my frenz but im not gay like ima buttfuck a dude or anything like tht...so to answer the ? i guess u could say i do have gay tendencies......but only as a joke toward my frenz

No one jokes about having gay tendencies, in fact you saying this completely invalidates your thread, so you admit to your thread being bullshit?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:40 PM
No one jokes about having gay tendencies, in fact you saying this completely invalidates your thread, so you admit to your thread being bullshit?

omg........this is so fucked up............all u have have tried to do this whole time is to prove tht im gay and im not and once i answer ur ? u flip the script and give me more shit...........this is really getting retarded....

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:42 PM
omg........this is so fucked up............all u have have tried to do this whole time is to prove tht im gay and im not and once i answer ur ? u flip the script and give me more shit...........this is really getting retarded....

Im just trying to get a straight answer from you (no pun intended)

What is it then?....do you have real gay tendencies or is your thread bullshit?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Im just trying to get a straight answer from you (no pun intended)

What is it then?....do you have real gay tendencies or is your thread bullshit?

this thread has nothing to do wit me....i was jus pointing out something i noticed

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:45 PM
^that you've got gay tendencies?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:45 PM
^tht evryone has gay tendencies

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:46 PM
this thread has nothing to do wit me....i was jus pointing out something i noticed

Your thread is called "All men have gay tendencies".....you are a man right?...I mean you do prefer being a man right?

Stop avoiding the question, do you have gay tendencies for real?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:47 PM
^do u?

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:47 PM
^do u?

I asked you first....

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:48 PM
^ladies first

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:49 PM
please refer to post #7, everyONE don't fit in that equation

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:50 PM
^ladies first

Now you are just avoiding the question....which means you know your thread is bullshit, because otherwise you would give me a straight answer.....but you can't can you?

Blackula Spectacula
03-11-2008, 08:51 PM
this thread sucks balls

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:51 PM
this thread sucks balls

Pun intended?

Jimmy Focus
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
u kno what....FUCK IT........UR RIGHT EVERYONE DONT FIT IN THT EQUATION......IN FACT EVERYTHING I BROUGHT UP THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS BULLSHIT..........EVERY GUY I 1,000,000% STRAIGHT NO QUESTIONS ASK.....NOT ONE JOKES WIT THIER FRENZ OR ANYTHING OF THT NATURE.....AND ONCE AGAIN I'LL SAY IM NOT GAY....... OK NOW IS EVERYBODY HAPPPY.....FUCK THIS BULLSHIT......IM LOGGING OUT................PEACE!

Visionz
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
damn, rapsody CAPPED us all ahahahaha

Blackula Spectacula
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Pun intended?

Yeah man

and hahahaha at rapsody getting mad

TAURO
03-11-2008, 08:57 PM
u kno what....FUCK IT........UR RIGHT EVERYONE DONT FIT IN THT EQUATION......IN FACT EVERYTHING I BROUGHT UP THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THREAD IS BULLSHIT..........EVERY GUY I 1,000,000% STRAIGHT NO QUESTIONS ASK.....NOT ONE JOKES WIT THIER FRENZ OR ANYTHING OF THT NATURE.....AND ONCE AGAIN I'LL SAY IM NOT GAY....... OK NOW IS EVERYBODY HAPPPY.....FUCK THIS BULLSHIT......IM LOGGING OUT................PEACE!

Thats all I wanted to know.

Mods you can close this thread now.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
doggy when u mean gay tendencies , ur saying that a man wants to get fucked , wants to get dominated in the ass , Its not in a mans nature to get dominated in the ass , since the man are agressive in nature , matter of fact its unatural for a man to get dominated in the ass , ,,, SO REAL man are not gay because their inherent nature doesnt want to get dominated in the ass,,

what a horrible thread , close this

you are a faget i feel bad for ur friends.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-11-2008, 09:38 PM
the reason i say this is because ive seen alot of guys(my frenz included) and sometimes they will act gay toward thier guy frenz jus to fuck wit em........which got me to think why guys do that and thts when i realized tht its because all men have gay tendencies.....doesnt matter who u are u could be the straightest guy ever and u could still have gay tendencies and still keep ur straightness........n e body else agree wit this (u all prolly dont but o well i thought i might bring it up) feel free to express ur opinion on this subject. and jus to add im not gay so dont let tht thought cross ur mind. i call NO HOMO.

no

IM NOT GAY!

im not gay

This is getting retarded

Bwahahahahahahahahhaahahah

He said HE'S NOT GAY DAMMIT lmao THIS THREAD BACK FIRED RAPSODY

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Some people have tendencies to make gay threads.

-dead-\

someone is using wutangcorp to come out of the closet:cheerlie::r

TSA
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/mrs-wilson07/nazir.jpg

Visionz
03-11-2008, 10:15 PM
doggy when u mean gay tendencies , ur saying that a man wants to get fucked , wants to get dominated in the ass , Its not in a mans nature to get dominated in the ass , since the man are agressive in nature , matter of fact its unatural for a man to get dominated in the ass , ,,, SO REAL man are not gay because their inherent nature doesnt want to get dominated in the ass,,

what a horrible thread , close this

you are a faget i feel bad for ur friends.everyone on this forum can clown in this thread EXCEPT YOU. If he was talkin about a dude with tits you'd be co-signin the shit and wonderin why everyone else didn't feel the same way.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
everyone on this forum can clown in this thread EXCEPT YOU. If he was talkin about a dude with tits you'd be co-signin the shit and wonderin why everyone else didn't feel the same way.

bringing old beef in new threads?

this is tuesday ,11, 2008 , move on papa

Sicka than aidZ
03-11-2008, 10:50 PM
-dead-\

someone is using wutangcorp to come out of the closet:cheerlie::r

hahahahhahahahaahaha

Visionz
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
bringing old beef in new threads?

this is tuesday ,11, 2008 , move on papaold beef? it ain't beef-that'd require me to be upset (which never happens) it's just you callin dude gay but you'd admittedly let a tranny give you a handjob, let's face it, you've lost for eternity

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 11:17 PM
old beef? it ain't beef-that'd require me to be upset (which never happens) it's just you callin dude gay but you'd admittedly let a tranny give you a handjob, let's face it, you've lost for eternity

u mad?

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:24 PM
u mad?cuz you want a dude's hand on your dick? not mad at all, I just recognize that makes you a faggot

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
cuz you want a dude's hand on your dick? not mad at all, I just recognize that makes you a faggot

lol ok man? god damn , We get the point , shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you mad?

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
stop it, you're overpowering me with your wit

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3001654/2/istockphoto_3001654_sassy_tranny_pursed_lips.jpg
you hard?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
lmao

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Bwhahahahhahaahhah Ahahaha

Laugh My Ass Off @ The Magnitude Of Homos Here!

Funny How Every Gay Thread Or Any Thread With The Word Gay Gets Like 5000 Pages In A Half Hour!
Its Disgusting!

Every Body Go Check Out My Video In The Vid Sub Forum

Now!

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:45 PM
but look how mad the thread starter was by the time he decided to give up HE CAPPED US ALL ahahahaha

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 11:49 PM
but look how mad the thread starter was by the time he decided to give up HE CAPPED US ALL ahahahaha

HELLS YESSS!!!!!!!!

HE REMINDS ME OF THIS LIL ARAB FAG LMAO!!!

YOm64YHDDik

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:52 PM
lmfao^hahahah no doubt

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Yeah Cuz He Kept Crying Like ''im Not Gay Im Straight Im Straight U Guys Belive Me Right?'' Hahahahaa

Visionz
03-12-2008, 12:00 AM
dude was lookin REEEEEEAAAAAAAL suspect no doubt,

watchin tomorrow he'll be back defending his straightness

(and convincin no one hahaahaha)

SKAMPOE
03-12-2008, 12:05 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/violinplayer32/bradley.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 12:15 AM
haha Tauro made this thread an instant classic for real

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 12:55 PM
damn,yall ended this mans general chat posting career before it even started lmao

TAURO
03-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Why is this thread still open?

VZA
03-12-2008, 12:58 PM
this is the funniest thread i've ever seen.

He basically really subtly came out, and tried to get accepted as a straight talking straight guy. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

begongo
03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
another day another gay
wucorp should have a banner at the gay parade

Guarded By Martyrs
03-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Hahahaha @ Tauro fucking with this kid .... No pun intended .. or is it ? >_>

Hahaha for real TAURO led him on a wild goose chase.

Funny shit.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2008, 02:01 AM
http://91.121.71.200/gifs/4986.gif

begongo
03-29-2008, 06:32 AM
http://91.121.71.200/gifs/4986.gif
this is outrageously funny hahahahahhahahahahahahah

begongo
04-07-2008, 02:12 PM
somebody make this classic!