PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about how you look

ballistic
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
has anyone been told they're handsome on multiple occasions throughout their life and yet when they look in the mirror they cant quite see what other people are talking about?
i just want to see if anyone else out here has had this experience. you see yourself everyday in the mirror, so i guess even the most exotic person in the world thinks he looks just mundane lots of days. despite all the mirrors and technology we have now, it's still impossible, i think, for a person to know what he truly looks like, or how he appears to other people. the attractive things you see in a person are probably things that person has never seen themselves before.
this whole matter of perspective is a confusing one...

INF
03-11-2008, 10:03 PM
watch this movie called "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".

...just do it.

TSA
03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Ahahahhahahh!

ballistic
03-11-2008, 10:58 PM
hahaha...that's some wild shit. nah i'm not gone like that, just something i wanted to open up for discussion.

LORD NOSE
03-11-2008, 11:07 PM
people clap when retarded people do something special

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I've always felt like women have to deal with the whole self-image thing alot more (the eating disorders would seem to confirm that) gotta be all those cosmo covers n' shit. I've always been a confident dude, so its never personally been a problem

JerseyIronman
03-11-2008, 11:12 PM
really cliche but... beauty is in the eye of the beholder

some girls will think your cute, others will think your just alright, while others are like that chick from middle school, will have this weird crush on you and you have no idea why.

but this is only to a certain degree. If you got a deformed face probably no one will think your cute

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 11:14 PM
has anyone been told they're handsome on multiple occasions throughout their life and yet when they look in the mirror they cant quite see what other people are talking about?
i just want to see if anyone else out here has had this experience. you see yourself everyday in the mirror, so i guess even the most exotic person in the world thinks he looks just mundane lots of days. despite all the mirrors and technology we have now, it's still impossible, i think, for a person to know what he truly looks like, or how he appears to other people. the attractive things you see in a person are probably things that person has never seen themselves before.

i feel u ,

remember man , to some girls ur cute to some others ur nothing .

JerseyIronman
03-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I've always felt like women have to deal with the whole self-image thing alot more (the eating disorders would seem to confirm that) gotta be all those cosmo covers n' shit. I've always been a confident dude, so its never personally been a problem

this is true and its one the reasons im really glad im a guy

beauty is not nearly a big of an issue for guys. You could be ugly but if you have others things going for you it doesnt matter.

like if you know how to talk to a girl or you know how to dance or if you got alot of money.

Jay-Z for example

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-11-2008, 11:20 PM

beauty is not nearly a big of an issue for guys. You could be ugly but if you have others things going for you it doesnt matter.

like if you know how to talk to a girl or you know how to dance or if you got alot of money.

Jay-Z for example

true man but life is so much easier if ur beautiful ,

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:29 PM
true man but life is so much easier if ur beautiful ,
Really? let me put it like this
http://www.peter-reynders.de/WY/021-01.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41de5p4uD6L._SS400_.jpg
who do you think is smarter?

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:32 PM

Jay-Z for examplegirls don't care about looks nearly as much as some dudes think, that's very much the case and have witnessed that shit first-hand on many an occassion (note to all the guys who think different) the ability to really talk to a chick and confidence matter so much more

LORD NOSE
03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
stop looking at yourself you weird ass bastard

Visionz
03-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Sunny's gotta be the most under-rated posted ever in the history of the Corp. I namedrop the dude in my rhymes for fucks sake

SKAMPOE
03-11-2008, 11:46 PM
*wu Corpsters Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Tell Me Im Preeddy*

Fuckin Fags

ballistic
03-12-2008, 02:07 AM
well i actually got more positive answers than i thought i would. its interesting how the mind becomes so accustomed to its physical face that it develops its own personal perspective on it, almost to the point where your mind and other people are looking at different faces. there's just that basic split that comes down to the multitude of perspectives in this reality. this is just one example of that phenomenon.

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Sunny's gotta be the most under-rated posted ever in the history of the Corp. I namedrop the dude in my rhymes for fucks sake

lol - that last post of mines wasn't for you but the thread starter

unless yousa weird ass bastard who be looking at himself in the mirror too

Visionz
03-12-2008, 02:12 AM
:lmao: when I shave n' shit, but that's about it

but i was serious that you're under-rated (even if its such appreciation as lowely as being the objet of hate) people sleep on the humor of your post though, real talk

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:14 AM
i don't even look when i shave

i haven't seen myself in 21 years

Visionz
03-12-2008, 02:15 AM
damn! though that can't be completely true, you've passed by a store window and happen to see or some shit in the last 20+ years

STYLE
03-12-2008, 02:43 AM
alot of fine ass girls are single with no life. mostly cause dudes are intimidated.

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:48 AM
mostly because they are unapproachable

plus these days ...you gotta interrupt a phone conversation just to say hello

i just snatch that shit from their ears and be like...listen, look here .........ask Mary

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:49 AM
but i was serious that you're under-rated (even if its such appreciation as lowely as being the objet of hate) people sleep on the humor of your post though, real talk

they don't be getting it

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:54 AM

they were being sarcastic when they were telling you that you're cute and shit

if the girls tell you that you cute and shit, why you wanna see your own cuteness the way a girl would see your cuteness ?

they be saying that shit cause they feel sorry for you
get em drunk and they'll tell you how ugly you are

cause yousa fucked up looking movahfucka

Durag
03-12-2008, 04:45 AM
Being cute is gay. A kitten is cute, a rabbit is cute. A man isnt sposed to be. I think its only bitches who think this much about how they look. If women like me, they like me, if they dont, fuck them its there loss.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 06:47 AM
alot of fine ass girls are single with no life. mostly cause dudes are intimidated.
aint that the truth

shinobi4227
03-12-2008, 09:51 AM
i believe how you look plays a major part, no girl wants to meet an unattractive fellow, unless you: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/bobbysteels4227/t1_seal.jpg

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 10:46 AM
I put my desktop wallpaper as pure black so I can look at my reflection and jack off

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM

for sure

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:26 AM
I put my desktop wallpaper as pure black so I can look at my reflection and jack off

lmao

The Void
03-12-2008, 11:35 AM
I was kind of big when I was young, didn't get my hair cut that much and was called a girl a couple times, was kind of funny since I was with my buddy one time and transit security said to him, "who's your girlfriend?"

*and Visions is right, Sunny is the shit, word. Look at my reg date, I remember you motha fucka.

SG
03-12-2008, 11:53 AM

when a woman/lady tell you that "they see the man in you".

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:54 AM
haha6^^gotta love it

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I told someone here they look devilishly handsome.. cause they do .. Secrets ..

VZA
03-12-2008, 12:03 PM
yeah, i'm an ugly fucker, but I used to think I was HAWT...

ballistic
03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
they were being sarcastic when they were telling you that you're cute and shit

if the girls tell you that you cute and shit, why you wanna see your own cuteness the way a girl would see your cuteness ?

they be saying that shit cause they feel sorry for you
get em drunk and they'll tell you how ugly you are

cause yousa fucked up looking movahfucka

lmao...yeah i definitely remember this dude too...used to always be in the know the ledge section

ballistic
03-12-2008, 02:54 PM
i guess the point of my post was kind of obscured...i was trying to get at the whole confusion of different perspectives through this topic, in the sense that people know you as the person they see, yet you aren't really acquainted with how you're seen at all. there's a weird disconnect there that is nevertheless basic to this life. this is something i've been turning over in my mind from a philosophical point of view for years. i wasnt really thinking about girls when i posted this...i'm good with that.

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 03:04 PM
i wasnt really thinking about girls when i posted this...i'm good with that.

WTF !!!

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT MEN WITH BIG MUSTACHES BE TELLING YOU YOU CUTE AND SHIT ?

HANZO
03-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I told someone here they look devilishly handsome.. cause they do .. Secrets ..

you just to generous blackula. ;$

STYLE
03-12-2008, 03:14 PM

i'm repped out right now but i owe u rep for this comment. i'm still laughing.

Queen Of Poetry
03-12-2008, 03:17 PM

I do..........lots of folks tell me I'm beautiful, blah blah blah but to me I'm just average...........look like every other female walking the street........nothing special..........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-12-2008, 03:18 PM
You're thinking too much.

Queen Of Poetry
03-12-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL..........true...........

VZA
03-12-2008, 03:24 PM
I like the fact that one of the few girls on this forum has loads of rep points.

ballistic
03-12-2008, 03:28 PM
WTF !!!

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT MEN WITH BIG MUSTACHES BE TELLING YOU YOU CUTE AND SHIT ?

haha....yes

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 03:41 PM
as long as blackula,MRSRZA AND QOP think im good looking,im good

shinobi4227
03-12-2008, 03:42 PM
how you really look sometimes depends on how other people say you look. For example, some bitches may find you attractive some may not, thats just how it iz. End this friggin topic cuz this is a topic for bitches, not men.

ballistic
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
i think most people are associating this topic with girls preening in front of the mirror concerned about how their hair is falling across their shoulders or something. what i'm talking about is a split in perspective, which is interesting when it comes to looks because they play such a big role in life, as far as how people see other people. yall are funny though.

JASPER
03-12-2008, 06:42 PM
alot of fine ass girls are single with no life. mostly cause dudes are intimidated.True.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 07:03 PM
you just to generous blackula. ;$

hahaha aww ... i don't know what you look like .. but go with it Han .. i like to see you blush.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 07:04 PM
True.

Shenkie looks like Leonardo Dicaprio ... I'd hit.

Hi jaspy ;)

JASPER
03-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Shenkie looks like Leonardo Dicaprio ... I'd hit.

Hi jaspy ;)
Blackula looks like an eskimo version of Dora the explorer. I'd lick and dick.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM

lmao

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Blackula: Can you post a pic of your last sexpartner? I wanna know because in real life, 2 hot lesbianz at once is RARE as fuck. It's usually like 1 OK and one boy-ish, or 1 CRAZY HOT and one boy-ish, or 2 tombboyz.
Im intreegd.

hahaha no I don't post pics of past lovers, friends, past friends, family members.. nothing

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 09:50 PM

lmao...now that you mention it, yea she does kinda. Blackula already knows how I feel...But she said i have to prove my manhood by swimming across a frozen lake erie to see her.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 09:53 PM
lmao...now that you mention it, yea she does kinda. Blackula already knows how I feel...But she said i have to prove my manhood by swimming across a frozen lake erie to see her.

lmao ... you would die in there

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 09:58 PM
My burning love for you would keep me alive...and my mega huge raging boner would propel me even faster

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:06 PM
ah pittspuke huh? You dont wanna see the Brownies this year boooyeee!!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
My burning love for you would keep me alive...and my mega huge raging boner would propel me even faster

lmao wow

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
lmao wow

you see how much i love you???? when are you going to learn mami....

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Being cute is gay. A kitten is cute, a rabbit is cute. A man isnt sposed to be. I think its only bitches who think this much about how they look. If women like me, they like me, if they dont, fuck them its there loss.
idk what your talking about, im a fuckin cutie-pie
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/durocloweyes.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Tacos.jpg
only thing that toots my horn is my skin scars horribly, otherwise, no complains

and incase you were curious my nose is on some elite shit, actually has a lot of history behind it so i take no offense to nose jokes lol

(:fShaolinassassin dissing tip2: i think you guys need to step your nosediss game up, terms like Nostralia, Nostrildamus, Nasty Nos, Nostrich, and other hilarious plays on nostril need to be played up more, and less YOUR A FAG NOSTRILS, cause that word NOSTRILS could have been replaced by something as ill as Noseface killah )

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
how many ringz yall got?

we were winnin championships with Jimmy Brown before they even called it superbowl...we were the originators and now we are coming again to take what is rightfully ours.

Roethlisburger is lookin like an old man already.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
ROFL-copter!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Bad deal....hope not too much is guaranteed.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM
you see how much i love you???? when are you going to learn mami....

You got it bad.

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Blackula looks different in every picture i see her in

black, take a picture of you look straight dead on at the camera, none of that fancy angle shit

unless your scarred of duh crumb snachuhz

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/PHOT0575.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
wuts that? colombian feevah??

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:17 PM
but still my point is nothing is as cold as blaculas titty so i would walk bare foot across the northern winds to see her walk sideways on accident

lol...i should probably heed this advice. but my penis is winning the chess match.

MAYOR QUIMBY
idk what your talking about, im a fuckin cutie-pie
Me too!:

http://a444.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_f4a6971aa3efdf2d86b02d65cd4bb17b.jpg

http://a994.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_8e0132e29db73afef1b4176cf5584d21.jpg

TSA
^AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH bitchin cut son

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:18 PM
LMAO...that is some original hair, ill give you that.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Blackula looks different in every picture i see her in

black, take a picture of you look straight dead on at the camera, none of that fancy angle shit

unless your scarred of duh crumb snachuhz

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/PHOT0575.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/IMAGE_349.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/huh-1.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/nig.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/IMAGE_368.jpg

I don't get it I look the same.. no matter what face i do.

ballistic
03-12-2008, 10:35 PM
lmao...

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:43 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/nig.jpg

I don't get it I look the same.. no matter what face i do.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! this is the face she makes when i log on :f

Olive Oil Goombah
holy fuck.....

Blackula Spectacula
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! this is the face she makes when i log on :f

hahaha yeah right you wish
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/noods.jpg

this is the real face i make when you log on shaolin

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/IMAGE_381.jpg

i'm not too impressed!

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:46 PM
LOL at you wearing the scarf

that's how i picture all canadians

you know when your not ruining it by being e-nnoying, your a very attractive young lady

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:47 PM
lol..yea too bad your so ugly Nostrils

11th Chamber
03-12-2008, 10:49 PM
lol, Nicky's mad that the G.O.D. TSA is making a move on homegirl.

On the real she does look good, its a shame she dont like dick, Canada is just a quick drive away for me

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-12-2008, 10:49 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/nig.jpg
Yo kid, i'm gonna be hittin up Canada pretty soon. Can i stay at your place?

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
hahaha yeah right you wish

this is the real face i make when you log on shaolin

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/IMAGE_381.jpg

i'm not too impressed!

yeah right, your making that face cause you start sitting on random phallic objects, to simulate duh feelin :f

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:52 PM
lol, Nicky's mad that the G.O.D. TSA is making a move on homegirl.

On the real she does look good, its a shame she dont like dick, Canada is just a quick drive away for me

i think she's bi

hey blackula, dick or pussy?

or Budussy (butt dick and pussy)

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Yo kid, i'm gonna be hittin up Canada pretty soon. Can i stay at your place?

yeah sure .. 500 bucks a night and you can sleep in my bathroom.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
yeah sure .. 500 bucks a night and you can sleep in my bathroom.

so wuts my rate?

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
i think she's bi

hey blackula, dick or pussy?

or Budussy (butt dick and pussy)

I'm Straight Lesbian

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:57 PM
so wuts my rate?

You can trade some comic books with me and i'll let you stay in a corner.

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:58 PM
for real?

no your not, you went out with Heat's friend

or was it a cover up

you look like your into budussy

OH OH OH , and i always ask all lesbos this, why do lesbians like dildos and not real dick

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:58 PM
You can trade some comic books with me and i'll let you stay in a corner.

deal

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 10:59 PM
for real?

no your not, you went out with Heat's friend

or was it a cover up

you look like your into badussy

OH OH OH , and i always ask all lesbos this, why do lesbians like dildos and not real dick

I didn't go out with Heats friend .. I live in canaduhhhhhh.

btw this is none of ya bidnesssssss

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:02 PM
oh, and also your pictures are always close to face

so for all i know you could be a midget

show one where your standing away from the camera, head to toe, or as close as possible

since you don't wanna talk about dating heat's friend

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:02 PM
yo backup nostrils for i have to get real guinea on ya.....!

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:06 PM

show one where your standing away from the camera, head to toe, or as close as possible

i'm 5'6 .. i'm not a midget .. I'm average.

Well some canadian broads are really tall but i'm average hieght.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/hahaa.jpg

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:07 PM
acutally i did notice they were tall from what tv shows, you should clean your room more often young lady

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Me too!:

http://a444.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_f4a6971aa3efdf2d86b02d65cd4bb17b.jpg

http://a994.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_8e0132e29db73afef1b4176cf5584d21.jpg

do you always keep your mouth open like that?

and seriously whats with the hair

no wonder black guys are always stealing your girls

ok im done

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:10 PM
acutally i did notice they were tall from what tv shows, you should clean your room more often young lady

I cleaned my room no worries ..

TSA
Ironman has a point ahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah!

JerseyIronman

i thought she might of been missing a leg or something but i guess not

shes looks like a perfectly healthy canadian

and her bottom jaw doest look seperate from the rest of her head, South Park lied

11th Chamber
03-12-2008, 11:11 PM
i'm 5'6 .. i'm not a midget .. I'm average.

Well some canadian broads are really tall but i'm average hieght.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/hahaa.jpg

mmm, thickie thick.

Olive Oil Goombah
south park is in colorado???

Blackula Spectacula
i thought she might of been missing a leg or something but i guess not

shes looks like a perfectly healthy canadian

and her bottom jaw doest look seperate from the rest of her head, South Park lied

lmao

TSA
I cleaned my room no worries ..
hold up, didn't you say you lived with a bunch of girls, could be my memory fucking with me

got pics of duh roomies too?

i have to see you with other ppl to know your not a fegment of my imagination

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 11:13 PM
south park is in colorado???

they depict Candians having heads that look like this

http://entimg.msn.com/i/125/tv/Shows_within_Shows/southpark_terrancephillip_125x150.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:14 PM
hold up, didn't you say you lived with a bunch of girls, could be my memory fucking with me

got pics of duh roomies too?

i have to see you with other ppl to know your not a fegment of my imagination

No i live in residence at school I got my own room my own bathroom .. and I have pics of facebook with my and other ppl BUT i'm not gonna show you nor am i gonna let you see my facebook .. you're not to be trusted Shaolin .. so I suppose I am a fregment of your imagination, go dream about me.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:15 PM
oooh..hahahah! i dont watch the show much. i cant get past the horrible artwork.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:16 PM
facebook is the thing these days for the college people. I think i should get on board being that im in college

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 11:16 PM
No i live in residence at school I got my own room my own bathroom .. and I have pics of facebook with my and other ppl BUT i'm not gonna show you nor am i gonna let you see my facebook .. you're not to be trusted Shaolin .. so I suppose I am a fregment of your imagination, go dream about me.

post some pics of you lezzing out with your lezbo friends

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 11:18 PM
facebook is the thing these days for the college people. I think i should get on board being that im in college

facebook is the myspace for the elite

myspace is a poor mans version of facebook ,

which ever metaphor you prefer.

all i know is that all kids from my high school who didnt go to college have a myspace and no facebook

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:20 PM
LMAO...maybe im just gettin old

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
post some pics of you lezzing out with your lezbo friends

YEAH RIGHT AWAY!

:nonono:

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
anyone who watches southpark for artwork doesn't deserve water

fuck a random though

i have NO CLUE how im not supposed to be trusted, i upheld my word until YOU violated out of no where multiple times, and that was part of the dealio

plus i don't have facebook,
well i do but i've logged on twice.

but still it was all YOU..YOU..YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU AAAAAHHHHHHHHH-YOU!

(if you non americans G.O.D'd out at highschool sporting events you would have got that)

STYLE
03-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Me too!:

how the fuck did i mis this?????

yo i think you were smilin but the chick across the room was laughin. then the black dude came thru and she whispered in his ear and then they both were laughin..... at you

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:23 PM
facebook is the myspace for the elite

myspace is a poor mans version of facebook ,

which ever metaphor you prefer.

all i know is that all kids from my high school who didnt go to college have a myspace and no facebook
AHAHAHAHAHHA! sting.

but so true, myspace is the ghetto and facebook is the suburbs

but im too e-lazy to maintain 2 accounts, plus if you have 2 accounts how do you choose which one to talk to ppl on

plus the ppl with a facebook and no myspace are usually FUCK-IN-FAGGOTS

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:23 PM
come on man....leave the kid alone. For all we know with a haircut like that and the slack jaw...he's 'slow'.

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:25 PM
LMAO...maybe im just gettin old
Biejito

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:26 PM
please translate..i only speak one romance language

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:27 PM
anyone who watches southpark for artwork doesn't deserve water

fuck a random though

i have NO CLUE how im not supposed to be trusted, i upheld my word until YOU violated out of no where multiple times, and that was part of the dealio

plus i don't have facebook,
well i do but i've logged on twice.

but still it was all YOU..YOU..YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU AAAAAHHHHHHHHH-YOU!

(if you non americans G.O.D'd out at highschool sporting events you would have got that)

Yadda yadda yadda .. you're the one who started it .. dont play now .

WARPATH
03-12-2008, 11:29 PM
please translate..i only speak one romance language

That's essay for "suck my floppy ding dong dumbo."

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:30 PM
wow, they pack so much into one word

WARPATH
03-12-2008, 11:30 PM
That's why they wear those hair nets.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 11:42 PM
i got like 500 somethin friends prolly 20 of them are dudes... maybe 20.
i talk to prolly 50 of them the other 400 are fans.
ain't nothing wrong with myspace.
www.myspace.com/gthegenius

Blackula Spectacula
03-12-2008, 11:46 PM
I got 116 friends on facebook .. of ppl i actually know in real life .. maybe 5 whom i've never met or don't remember meeting.. i don't see the need of having 500 friends on these things .. and my myspace is basically for ppl whom i've never met ... so it's not important.. myspace is for shits and giggles.

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Yadda yadda yadda .. you're the one who started it .. dont play now .
no i'm not!

there was some anti-shaolinassassin thread

and you kept saying stuff

then i said yo, watch it

and you posted the pic

then GOAT DIGITAL, not ME came thru with the goods cause he's straight savage wid' it.

THE PAST IS THE PAST tho! all that matters is our future
by the way, why do lesbians like dildos and not real dicks

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:49 PM
oh you kids and your e-battles.

TSA
03-12-2008, 11:50 PM
i have 300 some friends on my personal page, i know all of them except maybe like 17 from back when i would add random whores senior year and e-hit on them.
ended up deleting a lot of them

the music page has over 1000 but i have no clue who most of them are nor will i ever

SKAMPOE
03-12-2008, 11:55 PM
TSA'S UNCLE

AN AFRICAN CROSS DRESSING PIMP

http://www.pieterhugo.com/presence/images/31.jpg

TSA
03-13-2008, 12:07 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that 1 hit every 100 post average

OH i know what i'll add to my book of skampisms, when you said "dat gut looks like dr. dre" to my uncles pic

not cause it was a funny comparison, but cause you described him as a "gut" ahshshshshhshahah!

wuswordz95
03-13-2008, 12:12 AM
i guess im ugly cuz i dont have a gf. a chix has never called me ugly,
they have no balls.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:16 AM
damn hang in there buddy

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 12:24 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that 1 hit every 100 post average

OH i know what i'll add to my book of skampisms, when you said "dat gut looks like dr. dre" to my uncles pic

not cause it was a funny comparison, but cause you described him as a "gut" ahshshshshhshahah!
OH SHIT I MEANT TO SAY GUY MMMMM I MEAN GAY

LOOK

http://www.techbasic.net/idlewyse/5800.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2008, 12:28 AM
wowzers! ^

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Skampoe..you are gawd

you made my night..lookat those nice tits

TSA
03-13-2008, 12:45 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i was going through skampoe's post history to find quotes for my Book Of Skampisms

i fucked up the multiquoting so i'll do it later

but this niggas fucking HILARIOUS when he's dead serious

"WHY DONT YOU PULL YOUR SLAVE MASTERS TONGUE OUT YOUR ASS YOU SAVAGE!" hahahahahahh!

he had this one where i guy farted and shot him himself to death and then said j/p and everyone got mad as fukc AHAHAHHAHAAHHAH!!!!!

i slammed my head into a wall laughing so hard

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 01:07 AM
everytime i read a 'serious' skamply post i consider putting it in my sig.

all his shit is gold,

he just needs to stop with the pics

wuswordz95
03-13-2008, 11:25 PM
OH SHIT I MEANT TO SAY GUY MMMMM I MEAN GAY

LOOK

http://www.techbasic.net/idlewyse/5800.jpg

id love to suck that geeks tits