PDA

View Full Version : rock of love

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 12:58 AM
i love this show,i know i shouldnt be saying this but i never miss any episode of it,its way better than that gay ass flava flav show and shit...who else watches it here

it fucking pissed me off that Bret michels eliminated inna,the ukranian godess,God she was hot!!:b

CLiffBangA
03-12-2008, 03:46 AM
i watch it rock of love with my wife lol

TSA
03-12-2008, 07:19 AM
i love this show,i know i shouldnt be saying this but i never miss any episode of it,its way better than that gay ass flava flav show and shit...who else watches it here

it fucking pissed me off that Bret michels eliminated inna,the ukranian godess,God she was hot!!:b

that stone face bitch looked like the ukranian godess of war

and how's it any better then Flav's show? Brets hoes look like skeezbags is scrap of bar room floors

only the mindy one with the face lips looks like she'd have an amazing pussy

but still Bret Micheals <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Flav.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 08:43 AM
man its way better than flavs show,do you seriously think those loud mouth hoes are really there for flav??? common..get real,the show looks too fake and scripted to me and man,that bitch is fine man...what u talking about?

WARPATH
03-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeah I was kinda upset they cut that big Ukraine bitch.

The mother fucking love tank. I would've liked to ride that bitch in to battle.

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
man its way better than flavs show,do you seriously think those loud mouth hoes are really there for flav??? common..get real,the show looks too fake and scripted to me and man,that bitch is fine man...what u talking about?
you think THESE hoes are there for bret?

he's fuckin 60

these hoes are choopppped up.

just a bunch of basketball tittes and wrinkly faces

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/hannahgr04/frenchy.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/shisine23/BOOTZ.jpg

no comparison dude

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 09:33 AM
you think THESE hoes are there for bret?

he's fuckin 60

these hoes are choopppped up.

just a bunch of basketball tittes and wrinkly faces

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/hannahgr04/frenchy.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/shisine23/BOOTZ.jpg

no comparison dude

both a couple of but-her faces

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:35 AM
^gay.

WARPATH
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM
The difference between Rock of Love and Flavor of Love.

On the rock of love, these chick grew up listening to Brett Micheals, tried hard to get into the front row of Poison concerts, and threw their panties on stage dreaming of being with this dude.

On the Flavor of Love, these chicks want one thing: MONEY. A way out of their existence of being dum broke hoes.

No women tossing panties around at a Public Enemy concert. Flavor is floating strictly off his game, and it's a mediocre one at that. So much potential for flav to be getting his nob slobbed every night before eliminations..............

Last season, on telvision, Brett told that last two white bitches he'll take them both, and one of them was down for it.-Dropping heavy polygyny game on cable television- This season Flavor has the twins, so we'll see how that pans out.

Brett Michaels has all the bad little white bitches waiting in line to give him an insulin shot.

Flavor of Love has all the thick hood rats waiting to buy them a 40 oz. and some diapers because their baby daddys our worthless.

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:44 AM
that was racist

and i really don't see the relevence of a racism from an indian

aka the failurest race of all time

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 09:47 AM

On the rock of love, these chick grew up listening to Brett Micheals, tried hard to get into the front row of Poison concerts, and threw their panties on stage dreaming of being with this dude.

On the Flavor of Love, these chicks want one thing: MONEY. A way out of their existence of being dum broke hoes.

No women tossing panties around at a Public Enemy concert. Flavor is floating strictly off his game, and it's a mediocre one at that. So much potential for flav to be getting his nob slobbed every night before eliminations..............

Last season, on telvision, Brett told that last two white bitches he'll take them both, and one of them was down for it.-Dropping heavy polygyny game on cable television- This season Flavor has the twins, so we'll see how that pans out.

Brett Michaels has all the bad little white bitches waiting in line to give him an insulin shot.

Flavor of Love has all the thick hood rats waiting to buy them a 40 oz. and some diapers because their baby daddys our worthless.

you need rep my dude...couldnt have put it better buddy

this is excatly how i see it too TSA

WARPATH
03-12-2008, 09:48 AM
that was racist

and i really don't see the relevence of a racism from an indian

aka the failurest race of all time

How was it racist when there's a mixed bag of nuts involved? I was just highlighting the stereotypes VH1 shows are promoting. There's a difference.

Brett Micheals has his share dum broke hoes though.....

and also...

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/MidgetMackdafinger.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 09:50 AM
-dead- @that homothug midget

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM

HAHAAH exactly!
Brett Michaels had hoes all over him.....Flava flav..come on. Hoopz, man she was fuckin fine but not at all surprised it didnt work out. I never watched flavor of love after the first season cuz you knew they werent into him.

Even New york woulda left him.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:05 AM
but still Bret Micheals <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Flav.

aw..how nice. TSA is sticking up for his daddy. The resemblence is uncanny, I can't believe i never noticed it before.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
oh my god

-dead-