PDA

View Full Version : The racism on this forum (and really in general)

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Maybe I'm not the best person to tackle this topic but it's something I've been faced with my whole life and it's really getting out of control, especially with all the bullshit that has been happening in this presidental race.

My whole life I've dealt with these accusations that I'm "trying to be black". Now at first I didn't really understand what that meant (who would at 6) but the more I heard it and the more ignorant people that stepped to me I started to think deeply about this subject.

Racism is built into almost everyone's psyche and whether or not they know it, they exercise those feelings on a pretty regular basis. Hell even Al Sharpton admitted to being more afraid of a group of black men walking behind him at night than a group of white men.

We, as white people, have always been in this "power" position that makes other ethnicities, especially blacks, feel like they are always being "put down". And while over the years blacks have certainly gone through their share of bullshit, recently that trend has almost flipped. The white man is becoming more of a minority in this country than hispanics and blacks. In about 15 years the white man WILL be the minority, but yet of course, the white man will still be looked at as the devil and the man with all the power.

Why are white people constantly "persecuted" for crimes they don't even commit such as racism?

Yeah I get it, our ancestors were complete dirtbags for slavery and I will be the first to say that blacks have nowhere near been taken care of for that ordeal. I'll say this though.....there is not a single black person living on this earth right now that was a victim of slavery in the traditional sense. There are many who have been victims of modern-day slavery and some continue to be. But the slavery that is referred to now is a different kind of slavery, a slavery in which black people still have rights, but are discriminated against on a daily basis and prevented from doing things they are absolutely qualified for. But let's look at this another way.....

In this day and age of affirmative action (which I supported, by the way, when it was initially enacted), racism is still alive and kicking but it's given this cute little name and the ability to flip it so it works out FOR blacks instead of AGAINST. Now I know the term "reverse racism" has been overused and I will be the first to say that it is a stupid term. The racism is not "reversed", it is simply altered slightly and masked to not look like what it really is.

Blacks are getting acceptances to colleges and jobs based on their race and not their abilities and that is racism. It might be racism that helps, but it is still racism. You still have someone who is judging a human being based on that person's color instead of their achievements in the world. It just so happens they are getting advantages instead of disadvantages. Does this really help eliminating racism?

There is also this double-standard in which black people can say all the racist shit they want and it's ok. They can make fun of white people like we are the biggest bunch of idiots running the planet (and in some cases that is true) but if a white guy says one joke about black people he is shunned. Why is that? Is it because black people had to endure so much bullshit for so long that they feel they are allowed to say what they want, that we had our time to shit on blacks and now it is their turn?

In order to relieve this country of racism we must first eliminate labeling people by race in any situation. Whether it be in the comedy clubs, in the classrooms, in the media, or in the office of someone giving a job interview. Shit the fact that every application for everything from college to lawnmower rentals have a section dedicated to identifying your race. This needs to be removed, from everything, so we stop having that race label always attached to us.

You want persecution? You don't see the Jews running around calling each other kikes, you don't see the Japanese (the U.S. bombed they shit remember?) running around calling each other Japs to be cool, or calling us crackers cause they still got hate. I'm not saying that the Hiroshima was in any way relateable to slavery, but the underlying tones were still there.

Blacks are scared of Muslims, but we can't be scared of blacks? You mean to tell me that a few select radical muslims bomb our country and I am allowed to be prejudice but god forbid I get scared when a guy who has been previously convicted of violent crimes is walking past me. We tense up everytime a guy with a turban passes by but being scared when a big guy with corn rows and a wifebeater is racist. The fuck?

Here's the solution, STOP BEING RACIST!....in ALL situations, with ALL people

I'm sorry but blacks who bitch about racism are usually the most guilty of being racist. You want us to stop stereotyping blacks and being racist towards blacks, then stop being racist towards us. Stop making constant jokes about white people and their stereotypes and maybe we won't do the same thing back. Every time Dave Chappelle does a little bit about a white guy, it only opens the door for us to say "well there goes another black thug". You hate on us for being racist but you do the same shit, practice what you preach.

Now I know it ain't easy, there is probably always going to be racism, but as long as you blacks and others add to it by making fun of us, it only keeps us going in making fun of you.

So the next time anyone on here gives me shit for being white, you best believe I'm coming right back with some shit, it don't make me racist, and if it does, then you are just as guilty for using racial undertones in your comments.

Let the hate and accusations begin, it only furthers my point

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:28 AM
it's like he gets paid to humiliate himself

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 09:47 AM
it's like he gets paid to humiliate himself

how so? you don't have the intelligence to have read all of what i wrote, so yet again you are furthering the stereotype that black people are ignorant and dumb, thanks for proving my point, you are a walking description of why racism is still alive in this country

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:49 AM
nobodys gonna read all that, your couch soaked up all the respect a fat white kid with a crooked nose can get

go take a bath, your favorite rapper hates you and you bought his poster

ok racist, then you are too black to ever get a real job, how's that welfare check?
QUIT LOSING!

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm white - I'm not reading that

Guess I just proved blacks and whites are equal

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 09:52 AM
nobodys gonna read all that, your couch soaked up all the respect a fat white kid with a crooked nose can get

go take a bath, your favorite rapper hates you and you bought his poster

i don't have any posters of any rappers, and i'm the furthest thing from fat, i'm like a white snoop dogg, tall and skinny, and people with intelligence and focus skills will read it, ignorant MTV kids will not. i don't even know i bother responding to you anyways, you are the epitomy of racism and let you'd probably be the first person to cry racism if you couldn't get that janitor's position you so desperately are seeking.

when you die, no one will even give a shit....in fact they'll be surprised you lived so long. me on the other hand, i'll have a funeral, and a reception, and people will be upset......you probably don't have a family, but if you did, i'd fuck your mom, and then throw her panties in your face when i dip

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Buckshot would be a notch below both because his nose looks like the evil red lever villians pull to set off a trap

you're right, the beastie boys never existed, mc serch never existed (which of course means Nas never existed), your favorite MC Eminem never existed, DJ Shadow never existed, fuck Bobbito must have never existed either. Rick Rubin never existed so that means Def Jam never existed which means that every one of your favorite rappers basically never existed. If it wasn't for white people, there would be no hip hop. Think about it, who would buy records were it not for white people...they count SALES of albums, not people stealing them

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
oh and TSA, how am i losing? we still get paid about 30% more than you do on average at any given job.....i'd call that winning in my book, i don't know what it is in your book, but you probably don't know what a book is anyways....unless of course it has pictures, then maybe you might know, but even then, it's a stretch

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Buckshot would be a notch below both because his nose looks like the evil red lever villians pull to set off a trap

keep attacking my appearance instead of what i actually said, ignorant minds usually have nothing more to add than an attack on the person. you remind me of someone who never quite made it out of elementary school

you mad cause you got beat up a lot?

you mad cause your mommy never bought you anything nice?

you mad cause you keep being held down by "the man"?

you mad cause we got all the money and you got NOTHING?

keep making fun of me, it only makes you look more ignorant (except to those who share your ignorance, those $8 an hour people probably LOVE your wicked funny comments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand)

TSA
03-12-2008, 09:58 AM
tell me why this nigga buckshot blows his nose with a fuckin balloon

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/galemi/075.jpg

Prolifical ENG
03-12-2008, 09:59 AM
I will give you rep points on paragraph structure.

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
we still get paid about 30% more than you do on average at any given job.....i'd call that winning in my book

Racist

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:02 AM
[quote=buckshotstheone;1087000]keep attacking my appearance instead of what i actually said, ignorant minds usually have nothing more to add than an attack on the person. you remind me of someone who never quite made it out of elementary school

[\quote]
You can tell he's ugly from the comeback status :mmmyah:

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Buckshot can only smell his earlobes

TAURO
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Buckshot why are you not explaining you're clearly racist posts tsa is bringing up?

STYLE
03-12-2008, 10:29 AM
i read your whole post. and the following argument you had with tsa shit on your whole plea for unity. you know why blacks are "racist" because we knosw nomatter how much you "claim to love blacks" "act black" "deny racist behavior", once the opportunity arises.....

you go right back to spittin that racist shit. just like you did to tsa.

so fuck you, you wigger, wanna be, cracker ass, cave bitch, troglodyte, little dick, redneck, dog smellin, non jumpin, non dancin, gay at 20, impotent at 40, childmolestin, devil worshipping, culture stealing, ain't never invented shit in ur existence, no body in the world likes you , virius of the globe ass HONKEY PECKERWOOD WHITE DEVIL FAGGOT!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:30 AM
and the cycle continues.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 10:31 AM
except u Nicky.... ur cool.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 10:32 AM
i read your whole post. and the following argument you had with tsa shit on your whole plea for unity. you know why blacks are "racist" because we knosw nomatter how much you "claim to love blacks" "act black" "deny racist behavior", once the opportunity arises.....

so fuck you, you wigger, wanna be, cracker ass, cave bitch, troglodyte, little dick, redneck, dog smellin, non jumpin, non dancin, gay at 20, impotent at 40, childmolestin, devil worshipping, culture stealing, ain't never invented shit in ur existence, no body in the world likes you , virius of the world ass HONKEY PECKERWOOD WHITE DEVIL FAGGOT!

Pretty much what I thought. In fact I prefer the outright racists, at least they're honest about it. Buckshot on the other hand is the worst kind of racist there is.

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
^EX-ACTLY

the only realy niggas in the white community and the die hard nazi tattoo neck niggas

they're just real, they don't trying to act all "yay racism is over, hippy hop and blakkz is totally rad"

they, like a good 98% of the white community has an unexplainably crushed self esteem only they keep it real and let you know what time it is in duh white community

instead of inviting you over for dinner and then saying "btw my dad's racist" when you already pretending to like the meat loaf on a syrofoam plate with a dog humping your leg

an open rasict won't invite you to god damn dinner, GOOD, that shit's real, he's not gonna do it to prove a point while breaking out in cold sweats

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Buckshot why are you not explaining you're clearly racist posts tsa is bringing up?
they were less then 5 minutes after making this thread, the boy will never win

Prolifical ENG
03-12-2008, 10:46 AM
I found out the differences between races too:

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf

Oh yeah and I recommend this book to all of you before entering general chat:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TGE8C3NCL._SS500_.jpg

you can order it here: http://www.amazon.com/White-People-Smell-Like-Dogs/dp/0967597102/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205340309&sr=8-1

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 10:46 AM
lmfao....this forum gets better everyday...thank you for making my boring days better

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

nails it on the head.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 10:48 AM
they were less then 5 minutes after making this thread, the boy will never win

Yeah I realised that.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 10:49 AM
except u Nicky.... ur cool.

ya see, the Italians and Blacks are doin our parts. These rednecks need to get with the program.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
haha yes

King Lizard
03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Do anyone feel like the best solution to all of this racist problem between blacks and whites is separation, or do you feel like one day the solution will present itself?

TSA
03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Hey graveyard, tell Nicky blacks don't accept him either then say

REJECTED in huge letters with a picture of an Italian being sweaty

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 10:55 AM
cRazy man you are TSA...lol

TSA
Do anyone feel like the best solution to all of this racist problem between blacks and whites is separation, or do you feel like one day the solution will present itself?
no, one of them has to go

i nominate duh whites

black ppl wouldn't have a problem if white ppl would keep egging it on, evidence is this forum, a good portion of ppl come on here to discuss black men and TSA

Olive Oil Goombah
Hey graveyard, tell Nicky blacks don't accept him either then say

REJECTED in huge letters with a picture of an Italian being sweaty

stop it black women love me. im like calogero from Bronx Tale.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
haha!!!

11th Chamber
03-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Maybe I'm not the best person to tackle this topic but it's something I've been faced with my whole life and it's really getting out of control, especially with all the bullshit that has been happening in this presidental race.

My whole life I've dealt with these accusations that I'm "trying to be black". Now at first I didn't really understand what that meant (who would at 6) but the more I heard it and the more ignorant people that stepped to me I started to think deeply about this subject.

Racism is built into almost everyone's psyche and whether or not they know it, they exercise those feelings on a pretty regular basis. Hell even Al Sharpton admitted to being more afraid of a group of black men walking behind him at night than a group of white men.

We, as white people, have always been in this "power" position that makes other ethnicities, especially blacks, feel like they are always being "put down". And while over the years blacks have certainly gone through their share of bullshit, recently that trend has almost flipped. The white man is becoming more of a minority in this country than hispanics and blacks. In about 15 years the white man WILL be the minority, but yet of course, the white man will still be looked at as the devil and the man with all the power.

Why are white people constantly "persecuted" for crimes they don't even commit such as racism?

Yeah I get it, our ancestors were complete dirtbags for slavery and I will be the first to say that blacks have nowhere near been taken care of for that ordeal. I'll say this though.....there is not a single black person living on this earth right now that was a victim of slavery in the traditional sense. There are many who have been victims of modern-day slavery and some continue to be. But the slavery that is referred to now is a different kind of slavery, a slavery in which black people still have rights, but are discriminated against on a daily basis and prevented from doing things they are absolutely qualified for. But let's look at this another way.....

In this day and age of affirmative action (which I supported, by the way, when it was initially enacted), racism is still alive and kicking but it's given this cute little name and the ability to flip it so it works out FOR blacks instead of AGAINST. Now I know the term "reverse racism" has been overused and I will be the first to say that it is a stupid term. The racism is not "reversed", it is simply altered slightly and masked to not look like what it really is.

Blacks are getting acceptances to colleges and jobs based on their race and not their abilities and that is racism. It might be racism that helps, but it is still racism. You still have someone who is judging a human being based on that person's color instead of their achievements in the world. It just so happens they are getting advantages instead of disadvantages. Does this really help eliminating racism?

There is also this double-standard in which black people can say all the racist shit they want and it's ok. They can make fun of white people like we are the biggest bunch of idiots running the planet (and in some cases that is true) but if a white guy says one joke about black people he is shunned. Why is that? Is it because black people had to endure so much bullshit for so long that they feel they are allowed to say what they want, that we had our time to shit on blacks and now it is their turn?

In order to relieve this country of racism we must first eliminate labeling people by race in any situation. Whether it be in the comedy clubs, in the classrooms, in the media, or in the office of someone giving a job interview. Shit the fact that every application for everything from college to lawnmower rentals have a section dedicated to identifying your race. This needs to be removed, from everything, so we stop having that race label always attached to us.

You want persecution? You don't see the Jews running around calling each other kikes, you don't see the Japanese (the U.S. bombed they shit remember?) running around calling each other Japs to be cool, or calling us crackers cause they still got hate. I'm not saying that the Hiroshima was in any way relateable to slavery, but the underlying tones were still there.

Blacks are scared of Muslims, but we can't be scared of blacks? You mean to tell me that a few select radical muslims bomb our country and I am allowed to be prejudice but god forbid I get scared when a guy who has been previously convicted of violent crimes is walking past me. We tense up everytime a guy with a turban passes by but being scared when a big guy with corn rows and a wifebeater is racist. The fuck?

I'm sorry but blacks who bitch about racism are usually the most guilty of being racist. You want us to stop stereotyping blacks and being racist towards blacks, then stop being racist towards us. Stop making constant jokes about white people and their stereotypes and maybe we won't do the same thing back. Every time Dave Chappelle does a little bit about a white guy, it only opens the door for us to say "well there goes another black thug". You hate on us for being racist but you do the same shit, practice what you preach.

Now I know it ain't easy, there is probably always going to be racism, but as long as you blacks and others add to it by making fun of us, it only keeps us going in making fun of you.

So the next time anyone on here gives me shit for being white, you best believe I'm coming right back with some shit, it don't make me racist, and if it does, then you are just as guilty for using racial undertones in your comments.

Maybe you should just stop posting here. I think alot of people would appreciate it

VZA
03-12-2008, 10:58 AM
yeah i've seen a lot of racist shit on here, I think you made some good points, but you need to stop saying things like "you complain about racism", implying all blacks do.

The word cracker doesnt bother me too much, but the word wigger does, as its offensive to blacks and whoever is being called a wigger. I dunno if it means white nigger of wannabe nigger, either way its a shitty insult.

But yeah nice post.

VZA
03-12-2008, 10:59 AM
also, hating muslims isnt racist, muslims arent a race.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:00 AM
hahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
its called anti-qu'ranic

TAURO
03-12-2008, 11:04 AM
black ppl wouldn't have a problem if white ppl would keep egging it on, evidence is this forum, a good portion of ppl come on here to discuss black men and TSA

In all fairness most of these anti-black threads are started by a black guy, we all know him as Charles Jones.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:05 AM
my favourite guy on this forum by the way..he makes my day half the time

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:06 AM
lololololol

a lot of people think operah is an inverted racist, saying she hates all the black pplz, but I thought she got racially abused when she brought her black homies to a jewellery store.

Thats what I hate, she and her crew were bringin da ruckus, and when they get told off they're like OMG its cos im black.

Snoop did it too, I remember he was all like "cracker ass air hostess" cos he wasnt allowed to bring like 30 extra guys on a plane when he had only bought one ticket.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
LOL...Charlie Jones. you typical clevelander...pessimistic yet loyal. Retarded yet genius. Very misunderstood.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 11:09 AM
I think Chris Rock said it best in one of his stand ups..."I love black people...but I hate niggaz"

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:14 AM
I think Chris Rock said it best in one of his stand ups..."I love black people...but I hate niggaz"

My favourite quote, not just in comedy, but just in general, one of the cleverest things anyones ever said.

"theres black people, and theres niggas"

"niggas love to not know shit, ask em the capital of columbia they'll go man I dont know that shit!"

ahahaha anyone who hasnt seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu83agSl5XM

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 11:15 AM
My favourite quote, not just in comedy, but just in general, one of the cleverest things anyones ever said.

"theres black people, and theres niggas"

"niggas love to not know shit, ask em the capital of columbia they'll go man I dont know that shit!"

ahahaha anyone who hasnt seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu83agSl5XM

I havent seen that in ages

STYLE
03-12-2008, 11:16 AM
i think integration came too soon in America. or better yet the dissmissal of the black community. ever noice how Chinatowns seem to have their own city inside a city where everything is owned and operatied by asians? we used to have that. we even had our own wallstreet. till the cia bombed it. anyway....

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:17 AM
chris rock is THE MAN!

even his music is great.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:19 AM
i think integration came too soon in America. or better yet the dissmissal of the black community. ever noice how Chinatowns seem to have their own city inside a city where everything is owned and operatied by asians? we used to have that. we even had our own wallstreet. till the cia bombed it. anyway....

there is much truth to this

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:31 AM
oh my fucking god, dont seperate races because some immature people cant handle it. Instead we need to be vigilant against racism.

As OP said, we're all racist in one way or another pretty much, racism is not ALWAYS such an awful thing. The fact that blacks can socially acceptably say nigger but whites cant, technically racist, but thats not really a bad thing.

But when racism gets out of hand, people need to speak up rather then turning us into 2 opposing forces.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:32 AM
the only race i cant stand is the Alien race...good thing those freaks are light years away from getting here

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 11:33 AM
the only race i cant stand is the Alien race...good thing those freaks are light years away from getting here

Them an ATL niggaz, always causing trouble

TAURO
I have to say that I hate all races that group up together, all it does is help breed animosity and elitism towards others. I know this all too well.

VZA
lololoololol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:37 AM
do you guys realise how boring this world would be without racism

i actually like racists,they the reason why theres so much action in this God forsaken planet,get rid of the racists and where will guys like me find happiness

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:38 AM
masturbation?

just a thought.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:39 AM
masterbation is overated...i need some sicker more twisted shit to get me off lol

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 11:40 AM
ha!

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:41 AM
snuff?

try and watch a whole snuff movie whilst simultaneously eating lumps of white bread and wanking.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
sounds like a plan...im also thinking a good blowjob from a hardcore lesbian should do the trick

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:45 AM
or wank off a dildo and have a responsible adult throw yoghurt at you.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2008, 11:47 AM
lmfao...not me

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-12-2008, 11:47 AM
WTF seems like every one is getting the Charles Jones blues.

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:48 AM
hey guys, I have an IMDB account, who wants to come over?

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.ideagrove.com/blog/uploaded_images/friendsbarack450-771532.jpg

Because white people are afraid that if they don’t like him that they will be called racist.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-12-2008, 11:50 AM

so fuck you, you wigger, wanna be, cracker ass, cave bitch, troglodyte, little dick, redneck, dog smellin, non jumpin, non dancin, gay at 20, impotent at 40, childmolestin, devil worshipping, culture stealing, ain't never invented shit in ur existence, no body in the world likes you , virius of the globe ass HONKEY PECKERWOOD WHITE DEVIL FAGGOT!

Bwahahaahahahahahaahahahah

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:51 AM
http://www.ideagrove.com/blog/uploaded_images/friendsbarack450-771532.jpg

Because white people are afraid that if they donít like him that they will be called racist.

GHAHAHAHA

i love you methods. In a non-gay way. More of a cool uncle kinda way.

HEY SHUTUP RETARDS!

DJMethods
03-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Are you asian or black? My white-friend quota is filled up.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 11:55 AM
I declare that Vza is the new Pimptastic.

VZA
03-12-2008, 11:56 AM
whos pimptastic? and im white.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 12:03 PM
troglodyte- just for those that don't know
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Neanderthal_2D.jpg/300px-Neanderthal_2D.jpg

VZA
03-12-2008, 12:04 PM
tell me who pimptastic is you cumslut

STYLE
03-12-2008, 12:17 PM
tell me who pimptastic is you cumslut

look it up. search forum for pimptastic and learn your heritage.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-12-2008, 12:20 PM
troglodyte- just for those that don't know
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Neanderthal_2D.jpg/300px-Neanderthal_2D.jpg

Bwahahaahah @ clarifying for the youngins.

Visionz
03-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Buckshot actually thinks all white dudes think the same as his ass. all this We shit, fuck that, people is people, cool and uncool is really the only two races I know, all that other shit can go out the window,

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Buckshot actually thinks all white dudes think the same as his ass. all this We shit, fuck that, people is people, cool and uncool is really the only two races I know, all that other shit can go out the window,

oh so blacks can refer to their race as "we" all the time but a white person does it and it ain't right. not all black people are the same either but a lot of them seem to refer to "their" struggle and "our" race and "we" can do this and that

and to all the earlier posts about me fighting racism with racist comments towards TSA...that guy is more racist than Farrakhan so i could give a fuck less what i say to him. he needed someone to drop to his level for him to understand so i gave it to him.

my whole point is how bullshit it is that black people can talk about "whitey" all the time...especially on here....and no one gives a shit yet one white guy says one thing to one other black guy and he is all of a sudden the leader of the KKK, you're all bigger hypocrites than Spitzer\

and btw, props to VZA....only person who actually understands what i said, probably cause he ain't ignorant like TSA and 11th Chamber

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
omg who cares???!

Visionz
03-12-2008, 02:12 PM
oh so blacks can refer to their race as "we" all the time but a white person does it and it ain't right. not all black people are the same either but a lot of them seem to refer to "their" struggle and "our" race and "we" can do this and that

and to all the earlier posts about me fighting racism with racist comments towards TSA...that guy is more racist than Farrakhan so i could give a fuck less what i say to him. he needed someone to drop to his level for him to understand so i gave it to him.

my whole point is how bullshit it is that black people can talk about "whitey" all the time...especially on here....and no one gives a shit yet one white guy says one thing to one other black guy and he is all of a sudden the leader of the KKK, you're all bigger hypocrites than Spitzer\

and btw, props to VZA....only person who actually understands what i said, probably cause he ain't ignorant like TSA and 11th Chamber
you make a big deal about it cuz you're racist, when people say white devils you take that shit personally huh. why? you a white devil?

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
you make a big deal about it cuz you're racist, when people say white devils you take that shit personally huh. why? you a white devil?

fact: black people are more racist than white people

Queen Of Poetry
03-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Racism is always everywhere...........I have been called a nigger here, to my face, etc..............it is what it is................

SickT
03-12-2008, 02:16 PM

This shit made more sense than anything I've read on this forum for a long time.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 02:27 PM

Co mutha fuckin sign

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 02:30 PM
you all do realize of course....that there is a presidental candidate, not to mention the entire DNC, who is counting on all blacks to think and act the same in order to elect this guy.....and it seems to be working....91% in mississippi....

and there is apparently something wrong with me apparently insinuating (although i did not) that all white people act the same

and btw, every black comedian seems to think ALL WHITE PEOPLE ACT THE SAME, so WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME NOT EVEN SAYING IT

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:35 PM
....and somehow racial harmony still eludes us.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 02:35 PM

but what you fail to realize is that ur comments, while directed at him, hit me and every other black person who read it. just like my response to you hit cool muhfukkas like vision and nicky (at least his ungreasy, non spaghetti sauce mustache havin side)

its like saying you don't eat swine with ur breath smellin like porkchops.

LORD NOSE
03-12-2008, 02:36 PM

shut the phuc up

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 02:38 PM
but what you fail to realize is that ur comments, while directed at him, hit me and every other black person who read it. just like my response to you hit cool muhfukkas like vision and nicky (at least his ungreasy, non spaghetti sauce mustache havin side)

eye for an eye....yeah we all go blind, but i'm going out fighting. fuck the dumb shit, you're right, my comments are uncalled for, but so are everyone else's...so hate on me but hate on the others too for being just as bad....2008 the year of the hate

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM

that compliment was not unlike a pat on the back from edward scissorhands

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:41 PM
eye for an eye....yeah we all go blind, but i'm going out fighting. fuck the dumb shit, you're right, my comments are uncalled for, but so are everyone else's...so hate on me but hate on the others too for being just as bad....2008 the year of the hate

I apologize Ohio did not vote Obama. I mean it was all about him in Cleveland....but down south in cincy and columbus....different story.
Truthfully i was voting hilary if i did so...woops.

TAURO
03-12-2008, 02:42 PM

You would have had a point if you didn't let yourself stoop down to that level.
TSA was baiting you and you fell for it exposing yourself and your true underhanded racist nature.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:43 PM
leave the kid alone. he means well.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 02:47 PM
when i came to this forum my 1st thread was " white people are savage by nature" pt 1 & 2

i don't mask my intentions or thoughts. but i have been proven wrong by some and right by others. but its hypocritical to make a thread about racism is bad, then within 3 post start spewing racist remarks. like queen said, "it is what it is"

so be urself if thats how you feel. jasper says all kind of shit. i respect him for being himself. we can still be cool in spite of racial hatred. i have even had some meaningful convos on the white supremacist forum.

but pulling that "i'm not a racist u nigger" bullshit don't fly with me.

HANZO
03-12-2008, 02:51 PM
its all normal. i dnt believe there is a single person on the planet who dnt have the slightest bit of negative thoughts about another race.

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 02:55 PM
its all normal. i dnt believe there is a single person on the planet who dnt have the slightest bit of negative thoughts about another race.

thank you. the truest thing said in this whole fucking thread (and that includes all the shit i said too...i'll admit it wasn't all good)

even the most non-racist people, who grew up in the most understanding and progressive households, still got at least one or two things that are racially biased in their mind

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:57 PM
so your point is we are all racist or have been at times in our lives ...im confused as to your message you white fucker

STYLE
03-12-2008, 02:57 PM
that compliment was not unlike a pat on the back from edward scissorhands

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/sciss.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
lol...not bad. I could use you at work when its time to trim the fuckin bushes.

TSA
03-12-2008, 03:00 PM
You would have had a point if you didn't let yourself stoop down to that level.
TSA was baiting you and you fell for it exposing yourself and your true underhanded racist nature.
this niggas like the Wil E. Coyote of E-racism

always falling for the same shit, day after day, this is like the 14th time i've done it to him AND IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN. Everytime ends in my spelling out exactly what i did and he falls for it the next time.

that's what we call a white flintstone bitch. Someone that gets mad cause his entire G.O.A.T top 10 dead or alive list hates him.

Buckshot, you would be more at home of www.Polkacorp.com (http://www.Polkacorp.com) where everyone understands the struggle of the crooked nosed white man, and you dont have to buy the merchandise of ppl that hate you.

STYLE
03-12-2008, 03:00 PM
thank you. the truest thing said in this whole fucking thread (and that includes all the shit i said too...i'll admit it wasn't all good)

even the most non-racist people, who grew up in the most understanding and progressive households, still got at least one or two things that are racially biased in their mind

so if your point is that it's okay to be racist from time to time. why did you post a 10 paragraph sob story?

you lose. close thread.

wigger.

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 03:01 PM
so your point is we are all racist or have been at times in our lives ...im confused as to your message you white fucker

my point is that everyone got something bad in them. i was making an attempt in my initial post to try to dead some of that bad, to rise above that bullshit that is felt. dude pointed out that everyone has had some thought about some race at some point in their lives. i agreed with that point. my point touched on the present and future rather than the past

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 03:02 PM
but we know this already

TSA
03-12-2008, 03:05 PM
then you type a 2 page bitchfest complaining about your points existance?

lie, you point was white ppl are prosecuted, then you got exposed, then you had to this of a "deeper meaning" that encompasses your intial failure AND you complaint

GO TAKE A BATH FAGGOT

begongo
this thread is unbelievable

buckshotstheone
this niggas like the Wil E. Coyote of E-racism

always falling for the same shit, day after day, this is like the 14th time i've done it to him AND IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN. Everytime ends in my spelling out exactly what i did and he falls for it the next time.

that's what we call a white flintstone bitch. Someone that gets mad cause his entire G.O.A.T top 10 dead or alive list hates him.

Buckshot, you would be more at home of www.Polkacorp.com (http://www.Polkacorp.com) where everyone understands the struggle of the crooked nosed white man, and you dont have to buy the merchandise of ppl that hate you.
\
my top 10 list would hate you more for single-handedly setting your race back hundreds of years. when the media, and the police, and the government, and the bigots refer to the "black stereotype" they are talking about you. some day you might mature a little bit and see the world for what it really is....but as far as the "e-" anything, you got over 7,000 posts in a couple of years....damn dude, you got too much time to spew hate on the internet...i actually work, which is why i go periods without being on this board (insert the "you should spend forever not being on this board" comment) because i got work to do, to make money, and i pay my taxes. you are basically one of the reasons why racism exists, because you further it and your stereotype.

people like me try to work past these things, and fail because of people like you who won't let it die

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
buck, pay no attention to TSA...he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
buck, pay no attention to TSA...he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

one of these days i'm gonna do the right thing and ignore his ass, but apparently today was not that day

TSA
03-12-2008, 03:08 PM
lol at going from not black enough to too black in a month

and L-O-FUCKIN-L at this faggot working "past these things"

you've already shitted on your own foot queef, be a man and say Fuck it, i'm racist

CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU YOU MILK MADE FAGGOT

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 03:08 PM
its hard, cuz when he's around the air is thinner(less oxygen) and its impossible not to notice and be annoyed.

buckshotstheone
03-12-2008, 03:14 PM
lol at going from not black enough to too black in a month

and L-O-FUCKIN-L at this faggot working "past these things"

you've already shitted on your own foot queef, be a man and say Fuck it, i'm racist

CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU YOU MILK MADE FAGGOT

not all black people, because that would be racist to assume that all black people think alike

Olive Oil Goombah
03-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Behold the PALEHORSE.....and hell followed with him.

JerseyIronman
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
haha holy shit i think we should rename the Irondan Cooley forum after bucshot

Visionz
03-12-2008, 04:56 PM
http://www.dreamingant.com/covers/0007129.jpg
ahaha, the Uncle Buck Cooley forum

diggy
03-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Eurofags started this racism in North America.

DUMBO
03-13-2008, 04:31 AM
i don't got beef with crackers; i got beef with WOPS.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 05:10 AM
you know what, buckshotstheone your opinion on hip hop is repugnant, but this is the first good post ive seen you make.

well done.

tsa really is a clown who hibernated for 2 year hatching a series of thread idea, and then thought he had some kind of king status here and now is caught up in a never ending quest to achieve it again. most people have come to realise that, unlike his counterpart stylemasterr, he has no redeeming features to his internet personality and when he tries to involve himself in any other form of discussion outside of general chat nonsense he constantly resorts to cheap forum jargon in order to disengage himself from any situation which may not show him in a positive light.

i dont care much about the racism on this forum, because i acknowledge without racists this site would be virtually inactive.

however, maybe we should be honest about it instead of mods threatening bans to people who engage in racist behaviour.

because its all a joke, there should be no double standards, its either no rasism or open slather niggerfaggitcrackerwhorespicmotherfuckinggook.

thanks folks.

TAURO
03-13-2008, 05:17 AM
But Buckshot completely dismantled his first post by his subsequent posts that followed rendering his intial post pointless.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 05:19 AM
i don't got beef with crackers; i got beef with WOPS.

oh please, dont even pretend your black.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 05:24 AM
But Buckshot completely dismantled his first post by his subsequent posts that followed rendering his intial post pointless.

yeah, i really dont give a shit, he made some points which related to some semblance of fact.

hey, all im saying is, no one on here should start a thread complaining about racism in light of all the shit that goes on here, im talking (buckshot included i guess).

i dont get how one form of racism is more harmful than another and all that shit.

just once, i think the corpse has it right, open slather racism is the only way to go.

i also find it interesting how people like saqarakihanimichichichi purposely pretend to be black, constantly saying shit like "yeah thats ma nigga" etc. etc.

that piece of shit openly says he hates euros etc. and i always assumed he was a black american, turns out hes some fucking white boy from eatern europe.

TAURO
03-13-2008, 05:32 AM
yeah, i really dont give a shit, he made some points which related to some semblance of fact.

hey, all im saying is, no one on here should start a thread complaining about racism in light of all the shit that goes on here, im talking (buckshot included i guess).

i dont get how one form of racism is more harmful than another and all that shit.

just once, i think the corpse has it right, open slather racism is the only way to go.

i also find it interesting how people like saqarakihanimichichichi purposely pretend to be black, constantly saying shit like "yeah thats ma nigga" etc. etc.

that piece of shit openly says he hates euros etc. and i always assumed he was a black american, turns out hes some fucking white boy from eatern europe.

Thats just something you are gonna have to deal with since this is the net. I know alot of people that post that bullshit are pussies in real life and would never have the nerve to say any of that shit face to face.

I can tell people are just putting on masks when they come here so they think they can say whatever it is they want to. Don't pay any attention to it, if you try to fight it you're just gonna stress yourself out.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 05:36 AM
yeah, thats the thing, i couldnt care less about any racist "talk" on here.

its doesnt phase me in the slightest.

i just think we need to do away with the whole "non racist forum" bullshit.

in the end, people do really get very worked up about racist terms, as if its more offensive than calling someone ugly or something.

discrimination as a result of racism is disgusting, but mutual name calling and general childish behaviour is what makes the internet go round.