PDA

View Full Version : ANyone here sick of their friends??

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:02 AM
....Most of the people i grew up with are either fucked up or moved away and I only know a handful of guys I knew my whole life.
I met some new group thru my cuzin and i been kickin it with them the last few years quite abit and Im realizing that I really dont like them...Like i cant even be around em anymore.

Thoughts?

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2008, 12:05 AM
nah .. I don't have many close friends the few i do have i'm content with .. the rest are just acquaintances

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:06 AM
true....very true.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 12:20 AM
yes im sick of my friends.

unfortunately it doesnt seem that i possess the social skills to obtain new friends.

looks like its NEL 4 Lyfe.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:23 AM
im not sick of my close friends that ive know all my life....i just mean these new fuckers. They seemed cool at the time.....i didnt realize they could be such douchebags. Its not even really anything they personally did to me..its the way they act.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-13-2008, 12:25 AM
a man changes a love changes and best friends become strangers

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 12:27 AM
THEY SHOULD DO AN ''MTV CRIBS'' ON TSA'S PAD IN AFRICA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/wrebagzhoe/2004_1225Image0010.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2008, 12:29 AM
I just got acquaintances.........I'll hang with a few folks for a while, then usually some1 dips out because they get a new significant other or some shit, and just sell out.....

I'll jam out with any1 who wants to chill basically....but I'm usually too busy with work, training, etc or some shit to stay in touch for long unless otherwise.....

the closest folks in my life are my cousin, my dog, and a girl 'IF' I'm dealing with one at the time, and usually spend my time with them....

Hitman and Blackula are BFF's

Supreme-NRT
03-13-2008, 12:31 AM
^^ haahahahha yet again completely irrelevant to the thread, 2 thumbs up for skamp !!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:31 AM
so have you two ever hooked up or what?

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2008, 12:56 AM
so have you two ever hooked up or what?

hitman and i? Yeah .. we hooked up it was wiiiiild .. best sex ever .. No jk hahahah

But he knows my best friend .. we still have to hang out sometime ..

Olive Oil Goombah
03-13-2008, 12:58 AM
so you two have never met??

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2008, 01:02 AM
so you two have never met??

no not yet.

shinobi4227
03-13-2008, 09:07 AM
im not sick of my close friends that ive know all my life....i just mean these new fuckers. They seemed cool at the time.....i didnt realize they could be such douchebags. Its not even really anything they personally did to me..its the way they act.

co-sign. i got this guy i had to cut off cuz of the way he acts.

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 09:38 AM
I don't hang with my mates 24/7 like I used to so when I see them it's good. I've got close friends that I'd do anything for, but then I'm surrounded by guys who are just too fucking stupid and chicks who are just too pretentious. I chill with anyone but after a while I just ditch them, really not too much into the "CLUB, BEER, SEX" routine anymore and wine bars aren't my thing.

Close friends I love.. others.. I think I know half of Perth by now, they're all fuckwits.

begongo
03-13-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't hang out with the ones that I grew up with since like hmm 6 years or something ... we just stopped hanging out together cuz we liked different activities

Yes, I am sick of my present friends, they didn't do anything really ... I just don't like them anymore for different reasons ... like not being loyal, or trying to get too close in a really homo way when I'm obviously rejecting it cuz they're not really the persons that I want as close friends ... some of them came to the point that I can't stand them

I mostly hang out with people/buddies that are really strangers ... I almost never get them to my house and they do the same ...

I'll continue this later cuz right now I'm not finding my words