View Full Version : Y

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Where My Abortion Thread, Y Isnt It On Here No More, Mods Explain Now Please

Tyler Durden
03-13-2008, 08:42 AM
I was just looking for that.
Must be too graphic.
Also Mr. Skampoe, where did you get those pics from?
Again I'll say, I'm against abortion.

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 08:43 AM
I saw the "graphic images" warning and didnt scroll down.. props for that, I dont wanna see dead babies.

I'm for retrospective abortion

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Thats Fucked Up! My Shit Gets Deleted And All These Othe Gay Threads Are Concidered Classics!
Im Starting To Hate This Place!

Tyler Durden
03-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Just out of curiosity, did that inside out asshole pic that you posted get deleted?

If it didn't then thats fucked up, this thread at least had impact, and a reason behind it.

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Exactly Sun!
Niggaz Hate On Me On All Fuckin Levels!
I Think That Pic Is Still Around Here Some Where!
Niggaz Aint Shit I Swear!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 08:49 AM
yeah man, what the fuck is up with that.

i seriously cannot believe that the thread was deleted, obvious is was too vulgar for the pious material that is on here (sexism, blatant racism and bigotry).

i honestly think that everyone who sees this thread should strike for the next 2 days to demonstrate to the moderating team that their transparent abuse of their power and suppression of wu crop liberty will not be tolerated.

how dare there be a discussion on something other than homosexuality and the size of some faggit from nabraskas nostrils.

that would tarnish the great name of this institution.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 08:51 AM
ok cool.

i just think that should apply to some of the other shit her.

but is a dead child really gore?

it is REALITY

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:53 AM

i seriously cannot believe that the thread was deleted, obvious is was too vulgar for the pious material that is on here (sexism, blatant racism and bigotry).

i honestly think that everyone who sees this thread should strike for the next 2 days to demonstrate to the moderating team that their transparent abuse of their power and suppression of wu crop liberty.

how dare there be a discussion on something other than homosexuality and the size of some faggit from nabraskas nostrils.

CO SIGN THAT SHIT BRO!

NIGGAS ALLOW ALL THE GAY SHIT N PEDOFILE NIGGAS RUNNIN AROUND HERE N SHIT!
NOT EVEN HEAT GET BANNED FOR PHOTO SHOPPIN THAT PIC OF THIS NIGGAS DAUGHTER N SHIT N I ASK AN OFFICIAL QUESTION N DEY DELETE MY SHIT IM VEXED RIGHT NOWDATS SUM FUCKIN FAGGIT SHIT,

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 08:53 AM

i honestly think that everyone who sees this thread should strike for the next 2 days to demonstrate to the moderating team that their transparent abuse of their power and suppression of wu crop liberty.

I can't tell when you're joking, it's fucking funny either way though

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:54 AM
ok cool.

i just think that should apply to some of the other shit her.

but is a dead child really gore?

it is REALITY
WORD IS REALITY!

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 08:57 AM
WTF big fun? I posted a reply and heat was banned for that shit.
NO HE WASNT BEN NO HE WASNT! U BANNED HIM AFTER HE BANNED U FROM THE CORPSE, U WAS TALKIN BOUT HOW U WAS MORE OF A MAN FOR NOT BANNING HIM N WE WERE ALL LIKE ARE U KIDDIN BAN HIS ASS NOW!!!

LIAR

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I can't tell when you're joking, it's fucking funny either way though

i dont know, im a very sardonic person.

my friends can never tell if im serious or not.

neither can i.

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Fuck The Other Site! Can Anigga Just Vent \? Fuck In Venting Ok Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u

Ok Im Done

Fuck The Thread Dont Even Bring It Back I Dont Want It.
I'll Just Stick To ReSponding To All The Gay Threads Here On Our Beloved ''gay Corp''

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 09:03 AM
NO HE WASNT BEN NO HE WASNT! U BANNED HIM AFTER HE BANNED U FROM THE CORPSE, U WAS TALKIN BOUT HOW U WAS MORE OF A MAN FOR NOT BANNING HIM N WE WERE ALL LIKE ARE U KIDDIN BAN HIS ASS NOW!!!

LIAR

well, you havent been banned. have you?

any thread with that pic in it was deleted.

so that seems consistent to me.

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:06 AM
well, you havent been banned. have you?

any thread with that pic in it was deleted.

so that seems consistent to me.
I'VE BEEN BANNED B4! LMAO IT WAS LIKE DETOXING! IT HURT DEEP IN MY BONES BROKE OUT IN COLD SWEATS LOTS OF PUKING N SHITS YEAH IT WAS A DARK TIME FOR ME!

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Bwahahahahaa

Chill out Big Fun we'll see what happens.
QUIT CALLING ME ''BIG FUN'' HOOPS! U LIKE DAT HOOPS? HUH HOOPS?:dududu:

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 09:09 AM
hahaha

i feel that.

i requested a ban ages ago so i could focus on something else.

i quickly sent a desperate pm to the moderating staff to tell them that my last message was made in haste and i did not under any circumstances ever want to leave this site.

and im still here to this very day

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 09:10 AM
I'VE BEEN BANNED B4! LMAO IT WAS LIKE DETOXING! IT HURT DEEP IN MY BONES BROKE OUT IN COLD SWEATS LOTS OF PUKING N SHITS YEAH IT WAS A DARK TIME FOR ME!

Mods... make it so peasants can put quotes in their sig, this is too good to go without sigging.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 09:10 AM
hahaha, i wondered what BIg FUn was about.

haha

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
YEAH I AM ALL THAT IS AWSOME

http://www.hairypictures.net/ricosworld/55/images/a035.jpg

SNAPPY NAPPY DUG OUT?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Mods... make it so peasants can put quotes in their sig, this is too good to go without sigging.

wow, i didnt even know this.

interesting.

and yes, deciding which gem to drop in the sig from skamply is tough, especially since im going to have to bump the "harvard thing" thing.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2008, 09:15 AM
can this thread be put in the classic before it is contaminated by the wu corp lepers (tsa, saq hanimichi, 11th chapter etc etc.)?

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Come On Fags Hurry Up N Get My Quotes On Ya Sigs B4 They Delete Those Too!

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 09:16 AM
wow, i didnt even know this.

interesting.

and yes, deciding which gem to drop in the sig from skamply is tough, especially since im going to have to bump the "harvard thing" thing.

It's a form of racism. Yellow people don't have the same rights as silver and orange (?) people. I'll be contacting the online police.

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:17 AM
can this thread be put in the classic before it is contaminated by the wu corp lepers (tsa, saq hanimichi, 11th chapter etc etc.)?
WORD UP

http://apina.nwpshost.com/5805.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:23 AM
U Should Of Banned Him When He First Posted It On The Net Regardless Of It Being On The Corpse Or Any Where! U Lost That One!

DJMethods
03-13-2008, 09:23 AM
skampoe for mod

Robert
03-13-2008, 09:26 AM
See Skampoe, they consider you a threat so they try to "trip a brother up", but you (sly devil that you are) bounce back twice as hard with pictures of inside-out assholes and terminated fetuses. No one, I repeat NO ONE can stop you GOD! Stay writing those scrollz with your third eye half closed :)

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Damn Ben I Aint Know! I Havent Been Back There Since Heat Post Ted Dat P/s Pic With The ''lotion'' On It.
I Thought It Was Too Disrespectfull N On The Strngth Of U Nigga I Aint Post There No More!

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:40 AM
WELL I CAN ONLY HOPE!

ON THE MEAN TIME CHEK THIS OUT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/guess.jpg

HAHAHHAAHA HERES JHONNY!

SKAMPOE
03-13-2008, 09:41 AM
The Shining Is A Classic!