PDA

View Full Version : movies you never understood

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 12:04 AM
ive watched this movie a gaziliion times and i still dont know what its about..who else has seen donnie darko

http://www.geraldpeary.com/reviews/def/donnie-darko.jpg

its just a really weird movie

what other movies have u seen that you couldnt quite understand

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
hahahahhah!!!..i was gonna say that but i went online and they broke it down.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Writer/director Richard Kelly does not deny personal interpretations, but has expressed his own theories through the extra commentary on the two DVDs, his own (fictional) book The Philosophy of Time Travel, and in various other interviews.

According to Kelly and his Philosophy of Time Travel, at midnight on October 2 a Tangent Universe branches off the Primary Universe around the time when Donnie is called out of his bedroom by Frank, immediately before the appearance of the Artifact, the faulty jet engine. The inherently unstable Tangent Universe will collapse in just over 28 days and take the Primary Universe with it if not corrected. Closing the Tangent Universe is the duty of the Living Receiver, Donnie, who wields certain supernatural powers to help him in the task.

Those who have died/will die within the Tangent Universe (and would not have died otherwise) are the Manipulated Dead (Frank and Gretchen Ross). Manipulated Dead Frank, at least, is also given certain powers in that he is able to subtly understand what is happening and have the ability to contact and influence the Living Receiver via the Fourth Dimensional Construct (water). All others within the orbit of the Living Receiver are the Manipulated Living (e.g. Ms. Pomeroy, Dr. Monnitoff), subconsciously drawn to push him towards his destiny to close the Tangent Universe and, according to the Philosophy of Time Travel, die by the Artifact.

There are two "Franks" in the story: the living boyfriend of Donnie's sister Elizabeth, and the Manipulated Dead Frank who appears to Donnie as a premonition from the future in the disturbing rabbit suit (the second Frank is dead, or undead; at the end of the film he is killed by Donnie). Dead Frank is aware of Donnie's fate and destiny.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:08 AM
it took me a few watches to even understand the bunny suit dude was 'frank'

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:09 AM
I get the Matrix but I never really got it...if you get what im gettin at.

TSA
03-14-2008, 12:15 AM
The Godfather

what's so good about it

i watch it over and over and over and over it blows ass

i mean, i at first it was just a bunch of boring, endless drab, then i GOT the fact it was supposed to be a modern day greek epic and the cinematography was supposed to imitage modern-moving renassiance art, but due to the fact that NOBODY is gonna, or ever did catch that why is it considered to be so good?

plus even with those things add, i still don't fuckin get it!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Godfathers a classic. So many scenes and lines and characters....do you mean you dont get what the movies about or you dont get why its popular??

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:21 AM
ive watched this movie a gaziliion times and i still dont know what its about..who else has seen donnie darko

http://www.geraldpeary.com/reviews/def/donnie-darko.jpg

its just a really weird movie

what other movies have u seen that you couldnt quite understand

have you seen the directors cut?

it has a few more "clues" or whatever you want to call them.

good movie.

TSA
03-14-2008, 12:22 AM
both

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:25 AM
the movies about the mafia...a mafia family. Even tho its not real accurate, it is in some respects.
As far as why it was popular...you gotta look at when it was made. 1972...look at all the actors in it. The acting was great. The story was strong....Part 2 is better than 1 in my opinion..the flashbacks of Young Vito were the best part.

I actually like the Godfather Novella...were they play it in chronological order with deleted scenes included..

But to each his own....not too many italians out in nebraska, maybe you dont understand it cuz of that.

TSA
03-14-2008, 12:30 AM
^faggot.

Italians < Nebraska fertilzer

way to waste 2 of my acknowledging you coupons the being lowlest of the whites

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:33 AM
The Godfather

what's so good about it

i watch it over and over and over and over it blows ass

i mean, i at first it was just a bunch of boring, endless drab, then i GOT the fact it was supposed to be a modern day greek epic and the cinematography was supposed to imitage modern-moving renassiance art, but due to the fact that NOBODY is gonna, or ever did catch that why is it considered to be so good?

plus even with those things add, i still don't fuckin get it!

ha!?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:34 AM
*yawn*

herzog
03-14-2008, 12:34 AM
if you guys thought donnie darko was confusing, these movies will sodomize your brain:

http://home.blarg.net/~dr_z/Movie/Posters/Reproductions/El_Topo_Rep.jpg

http://www.trentarthur.info/film.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPO/10745~Eraserhead-Posters.jpg

http://jahed.malakut.org/archives/Un-chien-andalou.jpg

http://temp.pixhost.eu/avaxhome/avaxhome/2007-08-06/inland_empire_ver5_xlg.jpg

thashaolinassassin, what do you consider a great movie?

TSA
03-14-2008, 12:35 AM
the movie feels like there's no solid plot, just several events pasted together in the longest boringest way possible, so i've never got the movie or the hype

another one i've never gotten...ANY Monty Python movies

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:37 AM
your either too naive to get it or the state you live in is too red

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM
the movies about the mafia...a mafia family. Even tho its not real accurate, it is in some respects.
As far as why it was popular...you gotta look at when it was made. 1972...look at all the actors in it. The acting was great. The story was strong....Part 2 is better than 1 in my opinion..the flashbacks of Young Vito were the best part.

I actually like the Godfather Novella...were they play it in chronological order with deleted scenes included..

But to each his own....not too many italians out in nebraska, maybe you dont understand it cuz of that.

yeah , the additional of de niro is masterful.

but the first is still a classic.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:46 AM
if you guys thought donnie darko was confusing, these movies will sodomize your brain:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPO/10745~Eraserhead-Posters.jpg

haha, yeah eraserhead is pretty nuts.

INF
i love it but damn....

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/infinity4276/189228Lost-Highway-Posters.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
Gigli

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Oh and I've never seen it .. I just don't understand why they made it.

herzog
03-14-2008, 12:48 AM
eraserhead is one of my top ten movies. there's a new 35 mm print and i just saw it in the theater stoned off my ass on honey slides. amazing.

INF
03-14-2008, 12:49 AM
never seen gigli but besides lost highway this gets me fucked up too
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/infinity4276/039_VANILLASKY_2SIDEDVanilla-Sky-Po.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:55 AM
another one i've never gotten...ANY Monty Python movies

most americans dont have the ability to comprehend irony.

at least your not alone.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:00 AM

well i'd consider Godfather for the reasons i had listed above, but nobody would get that EVER and it's still not entertaining.

I like a lot of movies from the 60s, spagetti westerns by sergio leone, Good Bad and the Ugly, a Few Dollars More, A Fistful of Dollar ect.

Platoon would also be a G.O.A.T, Raging Bull

i love the shit out of old Samurai flicks by Akira, Seven Samurai is a fucking epic GOD status flick, Throne of Blood ect.

Citizen Kane and Forest Gump too

I look at movies strangely i guess, i look at the picture being created, character complexity (i hate 1 dimensional ass characters and plots), creativity (the entertaining type like Belly not the bullshit Sundance movie type that likes the smell of it's own ass by having everything all wierd and forgetting the point of making movies. and general bitchinness of the movie,

but most of all it has to catch my attention RIGHT away (godfather is like homework) and stay entertaining

i usually like movies where the character falls apart in the end, intentions are gray as opposed to black and white, and it's realistic

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:03 AM
most americans dont have the ability to comprehend irony.

at least your not alone.
nah dog, that shit's just not funny.

at all.

Europe makes some BLOWY ass movies, then when it sucks they use "you just don't understand the depth" as the excuse

that shit blows, period, it's not funny outside of europe and select white nerds.

A knight is righing around hitting coco nuts together and then they keep chopping his limbs off all corniliy, and then the evil villains a bunny

that's not "deep", it's fuckin unfunny, All That humor, only without the humor.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:06 AM
never seen gigli but besides lost highway this gets me fucked up too
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/infinity4276/039_VANILLASKY_2SIDEDVanilla-Sky-Po.jpg

yea,this movie was really weird to me,

and yall got me now really interested in that eraserhead movie,ill try and find it tomorow

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:07 AM
well i'd consider Godfather for the reasons i had listed above, but nobody would get that EVER and it's still not entertaining.

I like a lot of movies from the 60s, spagetti westerns by sergio leone, Good Bad and the Ugly, a Few Dollars More, A Fistful of Dollar ect.

Platoon would also be a G.O.A.T, Raging Bull

i love the shit out of old Samurai flicks by Akira, Seven Samurai is a fucking epic GOD status flick, Throne of Blood ect.

Citizen Kane and Forest Gump too

I look at movies strangely i guess, i look at the picture being created, character complexity (i hate 1 dimensional ass characters and plots), creativity (the entertaining type like Belly not the bullshit Sundance movie type that likes the smell of it's own ass by having everything all wierd and forgetting the point of making movies. and general bitchinness of the movie,

but most of all it has to catch my attention RIGHT away (godfather is like homework) and stay entertaining

i usually like movies where the character falls apart in the end, intentions are gray as opposed to black and white, and it's realistic

i was expecting you to list some shit movies after insulting godfather like that. but i agree, those are all great (except i thought forrest gump was weak). leone and kurosawa are masters.

i can't imagine what your problem with godfather is.

Hitman, I think the idea behind the end of Fight Club was that he convinced Durden, or that part of his subconscious, that he was going to kill himself, but in reality he only shot through his cheek. it doesn't really make much sense, but i'm pretty sure that's it.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:08 AM
Vanilla Sky is fuckin ILL.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Writer/director Richard Kelly does not deny personal interpretations, but has expressed his own theories through the extra commentary on the two DVDs, his own (fictional) book The Philosophy of Time Travel, and in various other interviews.

According to Kelly and his Philosophy of Time Travel, at midnight on October 2 a Tangent Universe branches off the Primary Universe around the time when Donnie is called out of his bedroom by Frank, immediately before the appearance of the Artifact, the faulty jet engine. The inherently unstable Tangent Universe will collapse in just over 28 days and take the Primary Universe with it if not corrected. Closing the Tangent Universe is the duty of the Living Receiver, Donnie, who wields certain supernatural powers to help him in the task.

Those who have died/will die within the Tangent Universe (and would not have died otherwise) are the Manipulated Dead (Frank and Gretchen Ross). Manipulated Dead Frank, at least, is also given certain powers in that he is able to subtly understand what is happening and have the ability to contact and influence the Living Receiver via the Fourth Dimensional Construct (water). All others within the orbit of the Living Receiver are the Manipulated Living (e.g. Ms. Pomeroy, Dr. Monnitoff), subconsciously drawn to push him towards his destiny to close the Tangent Universe and, according to the Philosophy of Time Travel, die by the Artifact.

There are two "Franks" in the story: the living boyfriend of Donnie's sister Elizabeth, and the Manipulated Dead Frank who appears to Donnie as a premonition from the future in the disturbing rabbit suit (the second Frank is dead, or undead; at the end of the film he is killed by Donnie). Dead Frank is aware of Donnie's fate and destiny.

even after reading this,im still confused

INF
03-14-2008, 01:09 AM
SHifter , Have you ever seen any John Waters Movies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Waters_(filmmaker)

First one I seen Was "Pink Flamingos"

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:11 AM
Pink Flamingos and Desperate Living = classic

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:13 AM
SHifter , Have you ever seen any John Waters Movies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Waters_(filmmaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Waters_%28filmmaker))

First one I seen Was "Pink Flamingos"

yea i saw serial mom which i thought was a preety good movie:b

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:14 AM
i was expecting you to list some shit movies after insulting godfather like that. but i agree, those are all great (except i thought forrest gump was weak). leone and kurosawa are masters.

i can't imagine what your problem with godfather is.

Hitman, I think the idea behind the end of Fight Club was that he convinced Durden, or that part of his subconscious, that he was going to kill himself, but in reality he only shot through his cheek. it doesn't really make much sense, but i'm pretty sure that's it.
i know movies nigga.

forrest gump is fucking REAL. If your not american your probably not gonna get it (not an insult, the movie is about contemporary american history after all)

i think the movie is one of the greatest of all time, the story behind the whore Jenny and how he's completely naive to the whole thing, his friendship with bubba, the fact that it's taking a retarded persons story so seriously and thus telling the story of his generation through a child's eyes

my friend's uncle is crazy and tells the same stories, he has this intricate plot in his head where he's actually the prince of america because he has sakaquewa's blood in him and the presidents have been trying to steal his semen since nixon so the can establish a legitimate monarchy in America.

It's fuckin hilarious, but entertaining and REALLY well thought out, sounds true after a while..i wouldn't doubt him, he said he was sane till the fucked with his brain and jackie kennedy was trying to Rubber him....RUBBER YOU FOOL..RUUBBUUAHHHH.

INF
03-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Pecker was funny. Nice and simple and Crazy as fuck.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Pecker_movie_poster.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:16 AM
yeah, i mean, you just dont get it, thats fine.

im not a big monty python fan so like, i couldnt care less.

Hitman, you should read AP the book, its a bit different to the movie.

but the movie is intended to be ambiguous as is the novel, i talked to someone else on here about it... maybe i can fnd it.

side note: check out the scene with the chase, when he shoot the car with one bullet, it explodes and hes like "what the fuck?", most random scene. in the book its the only chapter written in third person and it feels like hes in a movie.

INF
03-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Also - WORD UP to Forrest Gump.

his forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds.

his forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

INF
03-14-2008, 01:17 AM
monty python is on some bland humor. so is mel brooks films. fuck that shit. burn it.

his forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:17 AM
if i don't get it then it was an unfunny joke

unfunny joke = unfunny movie

ppl that like it try to act like it's "cultured" or "intellectual" when confronted with the fact that it blows and isn't funny

even the ppl that like it don't like it

INF
03-14-2008, 01:19 AM

ppl that like it try to act like it's "cultured" or "intellectual" when confronted with the fact that it blows and isn't funny

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper851/stills/40515519412a5-31-1.jpg

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:21 AM
alright, weak is too strong a word for forrest gump. i guess i meant overrated, and i am american. i have an aversion to feel good movies. i just don't think it's intellectually or emotionally compelling enough to be one of the greatest of all time. i mean, up there with citizen kane and throne of blood? it's a good movie, but great? i dunno.

i think it won best picture same year as quiz show and pulp fiction. i think both are better. woody allen's zelig did the "placing retarded character in historical footage" stuff first, and i thought that was better. then again, i haven't seen forrest gump for fucking years.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:22 AM
i also like SEVERLY shitty movies

cause they're fuckin HILARIOUS

like Breakin and Breakin II Electric Boogaloo, Boss Nigger, Don't Be A Menace, all action movies, b disney movies about ppl and not cartoons, and that movie about an action hero named Snake Piskin with an eye patch played by the nigga that played batman

SHIT-HOLE-CLASSIC.

Red October (i think that's the name) is another one. Where the soviets take over America and its up to a rag tag group of teenages to beat the Red Army

the scene where they throw all the adults in concentration camps and the dad tells his son "Avenge me...." then the rest of the movie is an action pack ass whooping roller coaster...god, fuckin gold.

all fuckin blowing up tanks with arrows and shit

INF
03-14-2008, 01:24 AM
gump >>>> pulp fiction , quiz show , jackie brown + encino man + goodfellas - new jack city

INF
03-14-2008, 01:25 AM
red oct = sleepy time

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:26 AM
alright, weak is too strong a word for forrest gump. i guess i meant overrated, and i am american. i have an aversion to feel good movies. i just don't think it's intellectually or emotionally compelling enough to be one of the greatest of all time. i mean, up there with citizen kane and throne of blood? it's a good movie, but great? i dunno.

i think it won best picture same year as quiz show and pulp fiction. i think both are better. woody allen's zelig did the "placing retarded character in historical footage" stuff first, and i thought that was better. then again, i haven't seen forrest gump for fucking years.
watch it again, maybe you were too young or something.

once you "get it" it's mindblowing, though i don't think it's hard to get.
it OWNS pulp fiction, and appeals to a broader audience (which doesn't make sense to wucorp, a website dedicated to one-track, selfish/self-serving views of what's good)

but idk you, so idk.

Pulp Fiction is cool but ppl played it out for me, i saw it with a pack of douches that had already seen it, so they spent the whole movie ruining the movie.

INF
03-14-2008, 01:29 AM
pack of douches

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:29 AM
yeah, i don't think pulp fiction is "great" either, but really fucking entertaining.

i should probably see gump again, because honestly, i was pretty young when i saw it. but gump, better than goodfellas? shocking.

what do you think of bergman and fellini?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:30 AM
lol.

it depends what you seek in a movie.

Forrest Gump is good, but its such a sappy movie. i honestly dont want to sit there and watch something like that more than one time, you watch it once, it may be engaging, but i have no desire to ever see it again.

its well acted by the leads, has a meandering fairly interesting story and a plethora of corny moments.

TSA
red oct = sleepy time
idk if that's the title

the one im talking about has patrick swazye, was made in the 80s, and the fuckin soviet union taking over america

the hilarity is in the ruggedness of the movie, all feeding of the wilderness and beating off the soviets with a fuckin bow and arrow

exaggerated ruggedness tends to make me laugh, like Kimbo

anytime your FATHER says "Avenge me...." you KNOW there's gonna be a 45 minute long globe empire sized ass whooping

on anthor note Schindler's List and The Outsiders are also good in my hood.

herzog
see, that's what i remember forrest gump being. sappy.

edit: the bergman/fellini question was directed at shaolinassassin

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:33 AM

no, it means you dont find it funny.

you do realise how ridiculous it is arguing about this stuff, movies are completely subjective.

someone might find Godfather hilarious, its all about what entertains you.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:33 AM
yeah, i don't think pulp fiction is "great" either, but really fucking entertaining.

i should probably see gump again, because honestly, i was pretty young when i saw it. but gump, better than goodfellas? shocking.

gump and goodfellas is close

the just the simplified complexity of the characters of gump is what give it the upper hand

Goodfellas is probably my 5th or 6th favorite movie ever with Seven Samurai being first, the whole thing is a rush and any Deniro and Pecci movie is the shit for me.

did ya'll know Joey Pecci made an album AHAHAHHAAHHA!
"How Ever Knew Little Joey Could Sing" or something like that, i haven't heard it but the guy have the grimiest scumbag voice of all time, i can't get out of the habit of imagining him acting like Nicky from Casino

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:35 AM

idk who or what that is? movie or director?

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:36 AM
ingmar bergman, swedish director. he made seventh seal, cries and whispers, virgin spring.

federico fellini, italian director. he made la strada, 8 1/2, fellini satyricon.

i think both are masters in the same league as kurosawa.

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:38 AM
also:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6185/511iwj0umulss500br5.jpg

holy shit.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:39 AM
^ahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahhahah!

Joe Pecci is the Hebrew God of the Old Testament

INF
03-14-2008, 01:41 AM
YO YO YO!!!!! WHAT THA FUCK HAPPENDED TO PECSI(sp??)???

GUmp >>> Castaway !!!1 Beleed dat

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:42 AM
ingmar bergman, swedish director. he made seventh seal, cries and whispers, virgin spring.

federico fellini, italian director. he made la strada, 8 1/2, fellini satyricon.

i think both are masters in the same league as kurosawa.
oh really?

i haven't seen any of those, or hear od them except seventh seal

hope they're not those european directors that like the smell of their own ass so they make really annoying "artsy" bullshit that fails to entertain.

but i'll check em out.

OH here's another one i dont get: Kill Bill

wtf?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:44 AM
this movie confused me a lot:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000AE798.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i dont know why the fuck they did it.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:46 AM

wtf?

what the fuck?

your missing the point of the thread, its not "post movies which everyone like but you cant understand why they like them at all".

what do you want people to say? you want some explanation of why people think its good so you can complain and say something else is better?

back in your box herbert.

herzog
03-14-2008, 01:46 AM
oh really?

i haven't seen any of those, or hear od them except seventh seal

hope they're not those european directors that like the smell of their own ass so they make really annoying "artsy" bullshit that fails to entertain.

but i'll check em out.

wtf?

i doubt they like to smell their own asses, but yeah, they are "artsy" i guess, but so is kurosawa. i hate the term artsy, because i think all movies are art to some degree, even shitty ones. i find their movies really entertaining. both are geniuses.

kill bill is vastly overrated. i'd rather watch all of the kung fu and exploitation movies it borrows from.

INF
03-14-2008, 01:49 AM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6053/afterhours1985dvdripxviwe4.jpg

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:49 AM
what the fuck?

your missing the point of the thread, its not "post movies which everyone like but you cant understand why they like them at all".

what do you want people to say? you want some explanation of why people think its good so you can complain and say something else is better?

back in your box herbert.
FAGGOT SCROT SLAVE, i fuckin said i didn't get the movie hoe, what's with you crawling on the heels of my fuckin opinion looking for breast milk fuck nigga, I DONT FUCKING GET KILL BILL AND THE GODFATHER FAGGOT, SWALLOW IT.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Pat Bateman doesn't deserve water that's why he's crawling allover everything i say for semen or breastmilk like a faggot that need to pull his skirt up

INF
03-14-2008, 01:51 AM
looking for breast milk fuck nigga,

LMAO

how could you not get Kill Bill though....cmon.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:52 AM
i doubt they like to smell their own asses, but yeah, they are "artsy" i guess, but so is kurosawa. i hate the term artsy, because i think all movies are art to some degree, even shitty ones. i find their movies really entertaining. both are geniuses.

kill bill is vastly overrated. i'd rather watch all of the kung fu and exploitation movies it borrows from.
my thoughts exactly, but i also straight up don't get it what so ever

INF
03-14-2008, 01:55 AM
fuck audioslave

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 01:57 AM
dont fucking try that.

yeah, because the KIll Bill and Godfather scripts were so mindboggling.

get mad.

TSA
03-14-2008, 01:57 AM
never seen audioslave

i don't get a lot of Tarantino, he comes off as trying too hard.

INF
03-14-2008, 02:01 AM
never seen audioslave

i don't get a lot of Tarantino, he comes off as trying too hard.

audioslave is a band. Fuck em. go on....

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:02 AM
dont fucking try that.

yeah, because the KIll Bill and Godfather scripts were so mindboggling.

get mad.
im sittin here having a real ass conversation with some real ass ppl and your sitting here talking about me

you blow. severly, i don't get YOU. what's the fuckin point of Pat Bateman, an ode to breast milk?

you've contributed nothing to this discussion what so ever and it only appears that MY opinions matter to you, your basically the useless ass smell of butt dick and pussy

INF
03-14-2008, 02:05 AM
its all about pussy.

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:07 AM
pussy would be this thread, pat batemen would be the smell

just clinging on for dear life with NO real contribution, EVER.

the niggas a crunch stain on toilet paper

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 02:12 AM
im sittin here having a real ass conversation with some real ass ppl and your sitting here talking about me

you blow. severly, i don't get YOU. what's the fuckin point of Pat Bateman, an ode to breast milk?

you've contributed nothing to this discussion what so ever and it only appears that MY opinions matter to you, your basically the useless ass smell of butt dick and pussy

your not though, your just mentioning movies you dislike, as if it matters.

i contributed to the discussion in that i tried to aid several posters in understanding a couple of movies.

now how have you done that?

instead youve complained about the Godfather and Taratino and gone completely of the topic.

80% of your 7000 posts are complaints.

complain some more, what the fuck do i care.

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:25 AM
^lie. you rode dicks and then discussed me

i swear there's a 6 man team of faggotpatch kids that go thread for thread discussing me

i just said i didn't get kill bill, another nigga just said he didn't get kill bill, your stuck discussing me

NOBODY has so far cared about your opinion

"ohhh yeah that movies totally wild"

"Awww yeah that's a crazy one"

"oohh there's another"

this is why faggots is hemroids should be given water (except mayne.)

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 02:28 AM
haha, right.

your yet to discuss anything on topic.

obviously people do care deeply about your personal preferences in relation to movies, it doesnt change the fact that it has nothing to do with this thread.

maybe this would have been an interesting thread if it wasnt posted in gen chat.

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:37 AM
your not though, your just mentioning movies you dislike, as if it matters.

i contributed to the discussion in that i tried to aid several posters in understanding a couple of movies.

now how have you done that?

instead youve complained about the Godfather and Taratino and gone completely of the topic.

80% of your 7000 posts are complaints.(look who's talking faggot)

complain some more, what the fuck do i care.

haha, right.

your yet to discuss anything on topic.

obviously people do care deeply about your personal preferences in relation to movies, it doesnt change the fact that it has nothing to do with this thread.

maybe this would have been an interesting thread if it wasnt posted in gen chat.

yeah, i mean, you just dont get it, thats fine.

im not a big monty python fan so like, i couldnt care less.

please refrain from my bo'zack you fucking fuck

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 02:40 AM
i made one comment and you got annoyed, i cant help it.

but anyway, i wont interrupt your hifalutin american art house cinema discussion any more.

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:45 AM
i swear everytime i have an engaging conversation a bunch of breast made faggots poke their head out of their moms slimy uterus and start talking about me, then RUIN the entire thread

THEN i drop some deep as shit the same week and say "wow i didn't know you could post something with substance, this is a suprise" when my contribution if 14x anything they could dream of on the strength that im actually interesting. Next week the cycle continues. PROVE ME WRONG

niggas think i just log on to beef with faggots all day that aren't worthy, everyday constant e-beef and i've NEVER started 1, not a single 1, if you don't believe me do some research hoe (except with buckshot)

if you wanna beef then keep it in an appropriate thread only person with the strength to hang is Stylemaster anyways, and you all know this

watch, bateman is gonna be on this EXACT conversation for the next 3 months

i don't mind e-be3f or whatever, just fuckin be worthy

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:48 AM
i made one comment and you got annoyed, i cant help it.

but anyway, i wont interrupt your hifalutin american art house cinema discussion any more.
one post?

every page has an example of you eating doritos of my bo'zack beggin for my to pet your head like a fuck made bitch

DON'T DISCUSS ME IF YOU SUCK

INF
03-14-2008, 02:52 AM
ya'll niggas is gay

http://www.tvsquad.com/images/2005/11/riley-freeman.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 02:58 AM
i swear everytime i have an engaging conversation a bunch of breast made faggots poke their head out of their moms slimy uterus and start talking about me, then RUIN the entire thread

THEN i drop some deep as shit the same week and say "wow i didn't know you could post something with substance, this is a suprise" when my contribution if 14x anything they could dream of on the strength that im actually interesting. Next week the cycle continues. PROVE ME WRONG

niggas think i just log on to beef with faggots all day that aren't worthy, everyday constant e-beef and i've NEVER started 1, not a single 1, if you don't believe me do some research hoe (except with buckshot)

if you wanna beef then keep it in an appropriate thread only person with the strength to hang is Stylemaster anyways, and you all know this

watch, bateman is gonna be on this EXACT conversation for the next 3 months

i don't mind e-be3f or whatever, just fuckin be worthy

what the fuck is your problem, let it go.

for some reason you think what your saying is actually intelligent, fine.

i already said i thought you were talking nonsense about an unrelated topic... i cant PROVE anything.

TSA
03-14-2008, 03:17 AM
the fuck are you talking about?

your honestly saying "how you totally get monty python, godfather, and kill bill, you just don't like them, it's ok, i love you, i don't care, i'll just keep talking about it"

back the fuck up hoe nigga. ANYTHING i've said in this thread is lightyears beyond anything you've said as far as being interesting and worth reading
or sparking actual discussion

as has been any thread with the both of us in it

i don't get godfather, i don't get kill bill, i don't get monty python, kill yourself.

TSA
03-14-2008, 03:20 AM
DON'T DISCUSS ME IF YOU SUCK

here's a little trick i learned from my nigga heyzues

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1090383&postcount=86

INF
03-14-2008, 03:22 AM
the fuck are you talking about?

your honestly saying "how you totally get monty python, godfather, and kill bill, you just don't like them, it's ok, i love you, i don't care, i'll just keep talking about it"

back the fuck up hoe nigga. ANYTHING i've said in this thread is lightyears beyond anything you've said as far as being interesting and worth reading
or sparking actual discussion

as has been any thread with the both of us in it

i don't get godfather, i don't get kill bill, i don't get monty python, kill yourself.

this post had the spunk of the best teckiclestylz post i ever read and so i give it an 8.

ignorab]t niggas woulda said an]]\\\ " a 8"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 08:51 AM
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 09:22 AM
sorry for messing up your thread grave, but you know what they say:

http://www.briankotek.com/psycho/movie/napkin.gif

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 09:23 AM
HAHA aint that the truth!!

TSA
03-14-2008, 11:36 AM
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! whoever knew little joey can sing?
anybody got some tracks?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 11:38 AM
im assuming everyone knows about his rap career also...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 11:39 AM
he was in teh studio with Beanie Siegel once...no lie

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Ice Age

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 11:41 AM
he knocked this out the box a few years ago:

p4et8Dt6rco

TSA
03-14-2008, 11:46 AM
he knocked this out the box a few years ago:

p4et8Dt6rco
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!11

JESUS FUCKING GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!

This niggas got Naomi campbell as a video hoe! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"YOu kids go to school this week!? *hands out money*" AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 11:49 AM
its the bitches that'll get ya's

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 11:55 AM
"Its a Nice Day... For A Drive By!!!"

i apologise sincerely in advance for posting this pathetic piece of humour, but i cant resist.

sMFHaimNX9g

check it out, ima break it down for you like this.

mAWO1i5VIa8&

there are thousands more, equally stupid.

sorry.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Weres Bobby D??? somewhere off bangin all the black broads?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:05 PM
car 'accident'