PDA

View Full Version : Cronulla Riots

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 02:11 AM
Whats your opinion of the cronulla riots..aussies and ppl outside Australia..being from Sydney and having dealt with racist issues with Lebanese 1st hand i think The Cronulla Riots started as a Protest as were sick of being harassed by Lebanese,has nothing to with there colour,religion etc....
but then once u get 5000+ together drunk..and ppl from out of town etc..things turned ugly.
Heres some Videos i found for u to watch..the Medias potrayal in australia and especially overseas on the Cronulla Riots was total and utter bullshit..dont think any of these videos i agree wit hetc..jsut ones that ive found on youtube for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_DyhpUJWA&feature=related

Truth about Cronulla pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEonlHWEfuI&feature=related
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntag80a6XWc&feature=related

flag burner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYWdIZhFBA

another video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY&feature=related

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:14 AM
looks like a pussy ass riot, what are they rioting about btw? i dont wanna watch anymore after the first

TSA
03-14-2008, 02:19 AM
oh ok, i watched it after realizing i went to sleep at 10 and woke up at 1 so i'll having nothing else to do.

idk, white people are just annoying. what's with this trend of white people being oppressed all of a sudden, shits wack, and not working, give it up.

you came into an island, slaughtered an entire race, took the children away from the remaining one, and basically hunted then for sport and now you want to complain cause some lebonessers are getting all the pussy and kicking sand in your face at a beach.

im not buying it, wack riot.

INF
03-14-2008, 02:19 AM
6MypaK4Mp1Y

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 02:24 AM
one of the most disgusting and repulsive events in australian history (there have been many) which demonstrated the consumate racism which exists in this country.

watching a pack of fucking bogan half wits telling people to get out of "their country" (whatever the fuck that means) makes me sick.

i wish decedents of convicts would leave, theyre the problem.

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 03:23 AM
See even Australians that arent from Sydney and experience it will bring these conclusions to the situation..yeh theyre were alot of fuckwits at that riot,and racists..as if uve got 5000 drunks together ur gonna get alot of assholes....but the message they were tyna get across i agree with it..it was "Aussies finally getting together and saying weve had enough,were fighting back"
Me,.. 100% of my Australian mates.. and even asians,greeks etc,both my brothers and the majority of there friends have always had to put up with lebanese threatening them with knives,verbal harassment,pushing,shoving,fighting anyone for no reason at all,harassin our woman
,spitting on us,disrespecting aussies as a race of ppl..yet still living here with all the freedom they want..tryna take over areas...not being able to go into certain areas in sydney becasue ur aussie and ull get stabbed or bashed if u do so..
Now after years and years of taking this...the day of cronulla riots (after the lifesaver incident)was when we finally had enough and all the paiin,frustrations and anger came out..with alot of ppl in the wrong way
thats exactly. what it comes down to

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 03:24 AM
aboriginals,islanders,asians,africans were also part of the riot..so its not just a white Australian issue.

INF
03-14-2008, 03:28 AM
rip Tupac ..... he was the best

TSA
03-14-2008, 03:28 AM
"The aussie race" ahahahahahahah!

Lebonesse are the alpha males of austrialia, so fucking what?

this riot is basically the Emperorles of riots

INF
03-14-2008, 03:30 AM
everybody thats reading this post your replies inthe white girl ass thread

Link _-______ http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51883&page=11

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 03:36 AM
how did i know u 2 would post with some garbage ass posts..shits just ridiculous

TSA
03-14-2008, 03:49 AM
you made a garbage ass thread

what are you getting at? do you want us to feel sorry for cause lebanesse dominate aussies at beaches or are you against what could be the beta-malest riot in riot history

"MEEUH WE'RE SICK OF BEING UN COOL! MEEUHH! MMMEEEUHH!"

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 04:06 AM
Lebanese are just new age italians.

i understand what your saying to an extent jcee, and yeah draw too many conclusions since im not there.

however, anyone here telling anyone else they dont belong or should go back to where they came from is idiotic.

im sure there were some people there who had the intention of peaceful protest, but they were in the severe minority.

most people wanted an excuse to abuse some immigrants and wear australian flags as capes.

Muslimah
03-14-2008, 04:12 AM
J-cee, firstly, the 'lebs' you are talking about ARE Australian.

Secondly, as a Muslim woman, walking down cronulla, I get harassed by a minority of what you call "white Australians."

Thirdly, white supremacists are known to have been at the riot.

Fourthly, these individuals you call 'white Australians' were complaining of 'lebs disrespecting OUR women.' Sorry to disappoint you mate, but women do not belong to men, regardless of race!

Fifthly, this is not your first 'anti-leb' thread and yet you claim not to be racist?? Am i missing something here??

Sixthly, why are you 'Asian, Greek' mates any less Australian then your Australian mates?

Seventhly, go fuck yourself you racist male chauvinist pig.

Love Muslimah

Ps, could include some more numbers but you get the point.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 04:15 AM
haha.

wordlife

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 01:14 PM
J-cee, firstly, the 'lebs' you are talking about ARE Australian.

Secondly, as a Muslim woman, walking down cronulla, I get harassed by a minority of what you call "white Australians."

Thirdly, white supremacists are known to have been at the riot.

Fourthly, these individuals you call 'white Australians' were complaining of 'lebs disrespecting OUR women.' Sorry to disappoint you mate, but women do not belong to men, regardless of race!

Fifthly, this is not your first 'anti-leb' thread and yet you claim not to be racist?? Am i missing something here??

Sixthly, why are you 'Asian, Greek' mates any less Australian then your Australian mates?

Seventhly, go fuck yourself you racist male chauvinist pig.

Love Muslimah

Ps, could include some more numbers but you get the point.

haha u have no idea..no im not racist,but i feel to obliged to say bitch,suck my dick and cook me some eggs.
No my mates that are asian,greek etc are no less australian then me,but if im trying to state point of course im going to distinguish different races to provide my pint to say that its not just white australians that were involved and had enough.
Define racist......everyone has some racism in them one way or another whether u were bred with the values of the media has sub conciously stained u with it..
p.s..get some dick cause ur obviously lacking some sort of meaty injestion.

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes..the lebs i'm talking about may be australian..but if ur living in the country and disrespect all our values and spit on our way of life..how australian are they...?

J-Cee
03-14-2008, 01:18 PM
you made a garbage ass thread

what are you getting at? do you want us to feel sorry for cause lebanesse dominate aussies at beaches or are you against what could be the beta-malest riot in riot history

"MEEUH WE'RE SICK OF BEING UN COOL! MEEUHH! MMMEEEUHH!"

"Posts in the garbage thread".....
i am your father

NIGHT MAYOR
03-25-2008, 04:05 AM

wake up he means aussie women cause he is an aussie. hence OUR women
fuckin cry baby.

i dont think he means it that way, again i think he means our race like white - we dont call ourselfs white australians we call ourselfs "aussies"

but on your point that you missleadingly hurled at poor J-cee

we grew here, they flew here.:yessad:

SKANK HILL
03-25-2008, 04:25 AM
....:cool:

NIGHT MAYOR
03-25-2008, 06:27 AM
YXa-nAYdjrk