03-14-2008, 07:44 AM
get your shit straight you lazy ass burger eating bastard

herzog
03-14-2008, 08:04 AM
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/full/Chloroform%20bottle.jpg

http://www.rpconline.com/catalog/content/images/tape_duct.jpg

shinobi4227
03-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Just tell her you a pussy eating champ and she'll be all over you like ants on sugar.

STYLE
03-14-2008, 08:48 AM
whip that pussy like kunta kente. thats all it takes honestly. you could be the laziest good for nothingest shittalkinest bastard on the planet but she will love you to death as long as when you roll over, her cooter is pulsing, throbbing and dripping down her butt crack.

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Ermm . No.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 10:06 AM
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/full/Chloroform%20bottle.jpg

http://www.rpconline.com/catalog/content/images/tape_duct.jpg

-dead-

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Bitches go crazy for that "Oh you're the only girl i think about. I've never felt anything like this" bullshit. She'll be loving your cock like ODB on a crack pipe.

WARPATH
03-14-2008, 10:16 AM
If you want a girl to love you......

Go visit emperorles's house. I hear the women over there love different shades of dick.

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 10:19 AM
If you want a girl to love you . Make her feel like she's the only one that gets you and that you can confide in.. and that "SHE COMPLETES YOU" oh and give her a some good lovin too.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 10:27 AM
lol....who the hell knows. be everything all at once cuz thats what they want

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-14-2008, 10:27 AM

Go visit emperorles's house. I hear the women over there love different shades of dick.
?? Well, at least i didn't name myself after a video game.

STYLE
03-14-2008, 10:34 AM
?? Well, at least i didn't name myself after a video game.

http://a994.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_8e0132e29db73afef1b4176cf5584d21.jpg

STYLE
03-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Ermm . No.

tell that to the women who i have dickmatized.

its a blessing and a curse

i bless them with good dick then they curse me out when they can't get it anymore.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 10:38 AM

lmfao

-:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:dead-

RzaRectum
03-14-2008, 11:02 AM
lol....who the hell knows. be everything all at once cuz thats what they want

^And this is what it really comes down to.

begongo
03-14-2008, 11:20 AM
If you want a girl to love you . Make her feel like she's the only one that gets you and that you can confide in.. and that "SHE COMPLETES YOU" oh and give her a some good lovin too.
doesn't always give results, some just want you to be a jerk

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 11:24 AM
THats true....the other alternative is acting like you dont even give a fuck if she's with you or not...that gets a definite response.

But all women are different....blackula is a different one. i kno what she needs

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 11:27 AM
i have some crazy bitch in melbourne OBSESSED with me. i didnt even do shit, i just didnt wanna hurt her and shes hot as hell. dont ever get a chick to love you, they're psychotic and want to talk about feelings so much.

I'm effeminate as well.. this bitch is just crazy.. reminds me of my ex

shinobi4227
03-14-2008, 11:27 AM

You already know.....and with a lil pussy eating you ready to go.

TSA
03-14-2008, 11:38 AM
whip that pussy like kunta kente. thats all it takes honestly. you could be the laziest good for nothingest shittalkinest bastard on the planet but she will love you to death as long as when you roll over, her cooter is pulsing, throbbing and dripping down her butt crack.
+1 to The Wucorp Bible: Book Of Style

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 11:40 AM
damn...swingin off dudes nuts today...

TSA
03-14-2008, 11:42 AM
hell if i know, if they're fat just kiss em.

me and whiteshao went down to seward (small town) to kick it with these goyls from there. He met the prime one on myspace i was holding it down for "the friend" of hers

turns out her friend as a fatasaurs rex, not even the cute type of fat, i felt cheated.

we were all laying there watching hostle and i said eh, why not, and kissed her.

2 years later she still wants the choc-o-late, which is gay cause she's fuckin wack, and the prime one was fuckin fine, and both of them thinking im christ on earth, so if we would have traded i would have got the guts.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 11:44 AM
yea, that sounds like a realistic story. I think I'd believe the belgian lotto commission before that.

TSA
03-14-2008, 11:49 AM
your wasting you acknowledgement coupons for next month

your down to 1 in april

but do you ever feel worthless dedicating you e-life to me?
i mean, really? don't you just ever wake up and say fuck..my heritage blows.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Blackula,i wanna eat you out...come see how good this toungue can get baby!!

chea!!

STYLE
03-14-2008, 12:14 PM

chea!!
i see you nicca
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/crazy/ugly2.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 12:37 PM
lmfao

-dead-

LORD NOSE
03-14-2008, 12:50 PM

this won't make her love you, she'll just use you for sex
or until she finds another nigga who got his shit together plus could phuc her better than some lazy ass burger eating greasy movahfuka

WARPATH
03-14-2008, 12:55 PM
this won't make her love you, she'll just use you for sex
or until she finds another nigga who got his shit together plus could phuc her better than some lazy ass burger eating greasy movahfuka

What's with the Omnivore stereotypes?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Haha

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 01:08 PM
THats true....the other alternative is acting like you dont even give a fuck if she's with you or not...that gets a definite response.

But all women are different....blackula is a different one. i kno what she needs

Oh yeah whats that?

chea!!

hah .. You're not too nice to your girlfriend.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:11 PM
THATS THE POINT,alienate her so i can have u sweet pea!!

RzaRectum
03-14-2008, 01:13 PM
http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/25/just_say_no.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:18 PM
haha...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh yeah whats that?

Your the type of girl that, while you dont need a man, you do want one BUT you have been hurt in the past and, already being a person who doesn't trust very much, its really put you in a spot were you just wanna give up on them altoghether.

And while you seem cold and distant to some, you are actually a very sweet caring person, who, when she finds the right match (me) will open up doors people never thought you had. Sexually, but more importantly intimately...and thats what your really all about. Intimacy...you like sex, but you kno its shallow and meaningless without intimacy.

Also, in your mate, you are not only looking for a lover, but a friend...someone to confide in, someone whose opinion you know you can trust and who has your best interests at heart and someone sincere.
Yet while you love intimacy, too much makes you sick...so you also need someone who is sarcastic, funny and someone who gets your tongue in cheek dry witted humor.

And that is my beautiful blackula in a nutshell

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-14-2008, 01:32 PM
aight peeps,im out for the day..got business to take care off

peace

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Your the type of girl that, while you dont need a man, you do want one BUT you have been hurt in the past and, already being a person who doesn't trust very much, its really put you in a spot were you just wanna give up on them altoghether.

And while you seem cold and distant to some, you are actually a very sweet caring person, who, when she finds the right match (me) will open up doors people never thought you had. Sexually, but more importantly intimately...and thats what your really all about. Intimacy...you like sex, but you kno its shallow and meaningless without intimacy.

Also, in your mate, you are not only looking for a lover, but a friend...someone to confide in, someone whose opinion you know you can trust and who has your best interests at heart and someone sincere.
Yet while you love intimacy, too much makes you sick...so you also need someone who is sarcastic, funny and someone who gets your tongue in cheek dry witted humor.

And that is my beautiful blackula in a nutshell

hahaha .. it sounds so generic don't most girls want that? I'll agree with what you said .. cause most of it is true .. but i also want someone who's patient .. and can put up with my stubborn ass, cause I'm very understanding ... I can accept ppls flaws aslong as it doesn't effect me in a negative way, i just want someone who can accept me for who I am.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
you'll be a catch for whoever gets u...in all seriousness. But they'll have to work at it, and most guys want instant gratification.
Dont change

Olive Oil Goombah
03-14-2008, 02:06 PM
hahaha .. it sounds so generic don't most girls want that?

it is a bit generic...BUT not all girls really truly want that. They may say they do but some just want security, some just want status. SOme just want eye candy, a sugar daddy.

LORD NOSE
03-14-2008, 02:20 PM
hahaha .. it sounds so generic don't most girls want that? I'll agree with what you said .. cause most of it is true .. but i also want someone who's patient .. and can put up with my stubborn ass, cause I'm very understanding ... I can accept ppls flaws aslong as it doesn't effect me in a negative way, i just want someone who can accept me for who I am.

some men will
some women will
don't tip the scales
let them balance themselves out

HANZO
03-14-2008, 05:06 PM
how to make a woman love you??????? depends on the woman i guess.

you can always buy them loads of diamonds.

shinobi4227
03-14-2008, 05:24 PM
how to make a woman love you??????? depends on the woman i guess.

you can always buy them loads of diamonds.

Not everyone is financially fit to do that.

HANZO
03-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Not everyone is financially fit to do that.

the diamonds wont have to be real. as long as you can make your woman believe you. ofcourse if this backfires your screwed.

Lox-the-5th
03-14-2008, 06:12 PM
question: how to get a woman to love you?....

answer:.....exactly wat she says.......

and i'll add, make her laugh.

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 06:20 PM
of course .. gotta make her laugh .

JASPER
03-14-2008, 06:26 PM
And you gotta not mention how much you hate everything she stands for.

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2008, 06:27 PM
lmao ^

JASPER
03-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I was seeing this politically involved girl and every opinion she had made my stomach turn. She was one of those lefty commie greenpeace weirdos. What was I thinking.

King Lizard
03-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Not to sound all corny and shit felllas, but you gotta beware of the kind of girl you are getting to love you. I mean, you don't want a sick, twisted, deranged, female doing that control-freak shit an you can't breathe, do you? I feel the first step is know how much dynamite you're fucking with.

SKANK HILL
03-14-2008, 10:04 PM
make the chick feel like she isn't the centre of your universe ... they love what they feel they can't have, it becomes a challenge. once you become pussy whipped and let it be known she's your world you are FUCKED because she will always come to lean back on that "am i pretty baby?" and she'll use you for your dosh and because your pussy whipped you'll be like "aw na i donno ..." and she'll bat her eye lids and you'll get a hard on and be like "here ya go" while some other motherfucker is puttin his foot down sayin "cook me some fuckin eggs" because he knows the score and probably been there done that. you'll find most chicks like a man to be a MAN and have control and not be a little bitch. if they wanted someone to be a bitch she'd be a lesbian

so, even if you are really really really in love with a chick, don't let it be known too early. if you with her for a while and it's looking pretty long term and serious then you let it out otherwise keep that shit to yourself

MgkMn
03-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Be different.

WARPATH
03-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Tread carefully Ichigoya.

Azuma ninja are everywhere.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-15-2008, 11:43 AM
make the chick feel like she isn't the centre of your universe ... they love what they feel they can't have, it becomes a challenge.
so, even if you are really really really in love with a chick, don't let it be known too early.Thats how you do it, baby pah!

LORD NOSE
03-15-2008, 12:38 PM
How to get a woman to love you

you gotta squeeze her tities properly

ZigZag
03-15-2008, 01:34 PM

lol church.

that only works tho on hoodrats.

ZigZag
03-15-2008, 01:36 PM
u want a woman to love u u have ur own car, crib, and a money in ur pocket.

thats how it works in new york...

u could drive a honda and only have a apt and front and chicks would love u.

but if u like me n like esquisite bitches u get a benzy a house n got money for vacations then u get dime cooch status..

shinobi4227
03-15-2008, 02:12 PM

but if u like me n like esquisite bitches u get a benzy a house n got money for vacations then u get dime cooch status..

How do you rep again? cuz zig's bout to get reped!

RzaRectum
03-15-2008, 05:59 PM

Thats how it works all over the US |(

ZigZag
03-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Thats how it works all over the US |(

true indeed but in the south u dont gotta have that necessarily shit i know dat for a fact down there where tpain from

Lox-the-5th
03-15-2008, 08:56 PM
i understand and agree with all that 'make sure u got money and material things' to get a girl.

but my interpretation was how to get a girl to LOVE u, not necessarily get her.

this make any sense?

all females love material things, but there are some rare occasions wen a female will actually love ur dumb ass just as u are.

now that i think about it myself, i think im in love again...

god dammit, just wen i thought i was out! they pull me back in!

Lizard King
03-17-2008, 10:54 AM
kiss her legs man. they love it.
this is my formula
haha!!!! :D

J.T.S.
03-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Keep the toilet seat up!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Keep the toilet seat up!aint this the motherfucking truth man,this statement right here should be noted because most of the women ive dated take this shit real serious!!

Lizard King
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
aint this the motherfucking truth man,this statement right here should be noted because most of the women ive dated take this shit real serious!!

yo man...maybe your girlfriends were all eating bananas,bear and yougourt and they needed to shit often

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 03:41 PM
yo man...maybe your girlfriends were all eating bananas,bear and yougourt and they needed to shit often

O_o bear?

Yeah .. I hate when you guys don't put the seat back down ..
Although.. my ex .. when i lived with him .. He always remembered to put it down I never had an issue with him on that .. he wasn't messy dude, it was like living with another girl, almost. >_<

King Lizard
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
To be honest, there is no true way of getteing a woman to love you. There are too many different kinds of women all over this world. The first question that you need to ask yourself is this...What KIND of woman do you want to love you? There are all kinds and you know I'm telling the truth. You have your street, god-fearing, loyal, disloyal, kind-hearted, not-so-kind hearted, funny, serious...I mean damn, the list goes on, so fellas, what kind of woman do you want to love you? Maybe this will change the responses just a little bit. Holla!

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 06:32 PM
To be honest, there is no true way of getteing a woman to love you. There are too many different kinds of women all over this world. The first question that you need to ask yourself is this...What KIND of woman do you want to love you? There are all kinds and you know I'm telling the truth. You have your street, god-fearing, loyal, disloyal, kind-hearted, not-so-kind hearted, funny, serious...I mean damn, the list goes on, so fellas, what kind of woman do you want to love you? Maybe this will change the responses just a little bit. Holla!

ahight Dr. Phil

here is your new Avy

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7543/lulbp8.jpg

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Cock

(side note:cock must be above average in size)

Cock is all i have to offer her

here is a picture of me and my over sized cock

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7818/chickenkj6.jpg

I'll even cook for her after the 1 hundredth and 1 fuck session

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4951/cockflavortj0.jpg

JASPER
03-17-2008, 06:40 PM
^ I had to scroll up to see it wasn't a Skampoe post.

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 07:07 PM
^ I had to scroll up to see it wasn't a Skampoe post.

yeah - skampoe was the first one ever to paste pics on a forum
no one else does that or ever did that before

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2324/jasper1qz4.jpg

Jasper Roberts Contact Details :
email: jasperroberts68@hotmail.com
Tel : 0794 127 5098
Website : www.elvisthetribute.co.uk (https://www.elvisthetribute.co.uk/)

JASPER
03-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Only Skampoe posts that many old memes.

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Only Skampoe posts that many old memes.

english movahphuca ENGLISH

JASPER
03-17-2008, 07:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

Ebonics, ninja. Fuck that.