PDA

View Full Version : So I was masturbating when a dudes face cam on the screen...

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 12:09 PM
I couldnt stop at the time because I was about to blow, does that make me gay?

begongo
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM
mash had a thread like this a while ago

but I guess that if you closed your eyes and silently said "no homo" like a prayer while you continued jerking ... it would make it ok

11th Chamber
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM
naw, shit happens.

Some times I try to find a scene were its ultra hot and that be the moment I bust. Just try doin that

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
mash had a thread like this a while ago

Obviously it's an epidemic

Sicka than aidZ
03-14-2008, 12:14 PM
i dont know about australia but here on my westcoast rezervation it would definantly be a sign to take your ass to the smokehouse, hahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:15 PM
plan out your viewing experience to avoid such potentially disastrous occurrences.

because yes, it is gay, very much so.

no problem.

begongo
03-14-2008, 12:16 PM
so today started out like any other day, i went to school and everythin was normal. then 5 minutes before school let out we had a lockdown because a man with a gun was scopin' the area or somethin like that and they kept us in the classrooms until the coast was clear. then they let us leave and i came home. i've just been chillin but the stress got to me so I decided to jerk my skampoe even though my pops is home,.. so He's asleep on the couch and i'm just peeling my skampoe to the bone to some asian mistresses thinking "damn this load will be amazing since I haven't skamped since like 2 weeks ago.." So i'm just at the scene when the latino tells the asian chick to "swallow dat shit, chica" and I'm just about to splurt when I hear my dad sit up, so I switch to my Wu-corp box and I blew my load to Heat's COrmega video in his sig

I guess in a way it's not a big deal since Cormega is ill as fuck, but it feels like my dad "forced my hand" if you know what I mean....

http://www.urbansmarts.com/interviews/images/cormega.jpg
you tell me, let's discuss this..

I feel a little ashamed but also like, damn the g.o.d. Cormega know how to get you wild as fuck with his rhymes :cool:

here it is

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:18 PM
i dont know about australia but here on my westcoast rezervation it would definantly be a sign to take your ass to the smokehouse, hahahaha

haha

the largest city in australia, Sydney, is made up of about 85% homosexuals.

so i dont think it would matter too much.

haha, i need the gif. of cormega smiling in the clip for 'The Come Up'

DJMethods
03-14-2008, 12:18 PM
I remember that as well^^^^^^

Wow, "mash" is contagious

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2008, 12:22 PM
i love the use of 'skampoe' and 'skamp' in that post.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-14-2008, 01:22 PM

Youre not gay provided he had soft features and semi-long hair. If thats the case, then HE is actually the gay one for turning you on to the point of orgasm.

DJMethods
03-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Youre not gay provided he had soft features and semi-long hair. If thats the case, then HE is actually the gay one for turning you on to the point of orgasm.

you really deserve the forum named after you, wucorp legend. if i could work the smileys on here id be bowing down.

RzaRectum
03-15-2008, 06:45 PM
9:|6

(There you go)

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Yes, you are a flaming faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2008, 12:18 PM

hahahahaha