PDA

View Full Version : Its Smart to be Stupid

Dick Cheney
03-14-2008, 09:03 PM
All those years of dumbed down education has caught up. Cut out the lyrics and the inventive, originals beats.....that shits for people trying to live in their mom's basement for the rest of their lives.

Nowadays, you chant some useless repetitive shit with a catchy beat
and
GET PAID
http://www.quartersnacks.com/qs/images/_random/guccimane.jpg
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/shawty-lo.jpg

But it don't have to be that way

________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

JerseyIronman
03-14-2008, 10:37 PM
http://www.netweed.com/prohiphop/graf/nasdead.jpg

Dough Snatcher
03-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Who is that?
And is that a Bart Simpson chain? The fuck?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-14-2008, 11:47 PM
we made this type of threads a million times b ,
there are artists making music out there , pay attention to them , there are different genres of hip hop, it dosnt have to be just 1 genre,If u dont lil pop rap , than go look up other artists . there are millions waiting for somebody to listen to them ....

AcidPhosphate69
03-15-2008, 01:29 AM
That sig is nasty. "God damn right I fuck fans..."

But yeah, it's bullshit. But seriously, a lot of good artists are out there. How can you say hip-hop is dead if you're still bumpin' fresh new shit. Just at the end of '07 GFK dropped a good album, Special Teamz dropped a fucking classic album and Sean Price came out with Master P which is a pretty sick CD imo.

Honestly though, the rawest shit nowadays is coming out of Mass.

Special Teamz
Team 220
Mic Stylez is nice
Big Shug
Krumbsnatcha
Slaine
Dre Rob
Akrobatik
etc etc

NY_Mami
03-15-2008, 02:02 AM
That's just sad.........

TSA
03-15-2008, 03:46 AM
All those years of dumbed down education has caught up. Cut out the lyrics and the inventive, originals beats.....that shits for people trying to live in their mom's basement for the rest of their lives.

Nowadays, you chant some useless repetitive shit with a catchy beat

and
GET PAID
http://www.quartersnacks.com/qs/images/_random/guccimane.jpg
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/shawty-lo.jpg

But it don't have to be that way

OH SHIT!

+8 G.O.D Points

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dick Cheney
03-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Who is that?
And is that a Bart Simpson chain? The fuck?Yes, and thats two different dudes, top is Gucci Mane, and that bottom dude is Shawty Lo

we made this type of threads a million times b ,
there are artists making music out there , pay attention to them , there are different genres of hip hop, it dosnt have to be just 1 genre,If u dont lil pop rap , than go look up other artists . there are millions waiting for somebody to listen to them ....You're missing the point, if you poor as fuck or gotta hustle your ass off to keep your family fed chances are your gonna try to do what you can to gather as much as possible. When ringtones matter more than records deals, the motivation is to get stupid. You can make quality music all you want and be as fuckin broke as you wanna be. Stupid sales cuz smart muhfuckas download their shit for free.

That sig is nasty. "God damn right I fuck fans..."

But yeah, it's bullshit. But seriously, a lot of good artists are out there. How can you say hip-hop is dead if you're still bumpin' fresh new shit. Just at the end of '07 GFK dropped a good album, Special Teamz dropped a fucking classic album and Sean Price came out with Master P which is a pretty sick CD imo.

Honestly though, the rawest shit nowadays is coming out of Mass.

Special Teamz
Team 220
Mic Stylez is nice
Big Shug
Krumbsnatcha
Slaine
Dre Rob
Akrobatik
etc etcThe quality is there, the cash ain't. Ghostface new album was another quality joint.....................just like that fresh hat I saw him trying to hawk on eBay.
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

03-15-2008, 07:04 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/dfgdf.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-15-2008, 11:13 AM
^^^^

wow..

Olive Oil Goombah
03-15-2008, 11:47 AM
If the people are eating it up....I mean whose fault is it really??? They are just supplying a demand

CharlesJones
03-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Record companies will sign anybody nowadays and that's so sad. Rap music when it first started used to be about skills and lyrics. Now rap is about wack lyrics and wack beats and you can sell a lot of records hahahahahahahahahahaha. The thing that's even sadder is that the clowns who buy this wack shit don't care about good lyrics and they don't wanna hear good lyrics.

TSA
03-15-2008, 12:12 PM
they do wanna hear "good" lyrics, just nothing they can't understand, and for a majority of the world, rap is over their head.

so when ya say shit like "My hot like a light bulb" it has the same effect to a regular person as

"Amocyillin stock sky rocket for bobby's moccassins" would to a trained ear. It's like Bruce lee, he moved to fast for cameras, so the real kung fu niggas respected and understood that, but when he made his hollywood flicks he had to slow it down cause everyone likes bitchin gung-fu, just not gun-fu they can't catch

V4D3R
03-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Meatheads all tryna sound like Jeezy or Weezy and they will let it happen this record execs.

I bet u put on some brightly colored parachute pants and call yourself MC Chisel and drink 20 red bulls and dance for these execs - you will go Multi platinum - maybe even diamond.

"I Chisel on dem and drisel on dem -the say I neva fizzle......"Chorus x4 said in staccato tone.

Who the dude that say in his video"Watch how I do me..." nigga I'm too busy watching me do me.

03-15-2008, 12:32 PM
anybody who has the most basic knowledge of political science and the system knows that it's impossible to feed 6 billion people unless most of them are dumb.
Otherwise, the system just won't work.

So these guys are just giving dumb people what they like.
They just didn't think of this in the 80s, and record companies only signed lyrical fucking giants..
Soulja Boy and whateva would have been just as successful in any period, with this kind of marketing.

Dick Cheney
03-15-2008, 12:43 PM
If the people are eating it up....I mean whose fault is it really??? They are just supplying a demandIt's the opposite of fault, these dudes are being smart and getting paid for it. My guess is they COULD be alot more lyrical or whatever but then they'd be headed straight for mom's basement and dinner consisting of refried beans straight from the can and who in their right mind is gonna make that trade? Those kinda of guys catch alot of hate from "true" hip-hop fans (look at what Charles Jones has to say) but then they too would like to own a mansion, the maybachs and the ferraris. Why be mad? I'm congratulatin them on the ultra-baller lifestyle and being smart enough to know how to go get it

they do wanna hear "good" lyrics, just nothing they can't understand, and for a majority of the world, rap is over their head.

so when ya say shit like "My hot like a light bulb" it has the same effect to a regular person as

"Amocyillin stock sky rocket for bobby's moccassins" would to a trained ear. It's like Bruce lee, he moved to fast for cameras, so the real kung fu niggas respected and understood that, but when he made his hollywood flicks he had to slow it down cause everyone likes bitchin gung-fu, just not gun-fu they can't catch
Exactly, people want to hear better hip-hop you better raise some faster-minded children. At the same time when Canibus is trying to squeeze a semester of chemistry into a single verse his ass might want to use some mathematics to figure out the amount of audience he can actually reach with that shit. When you find out the number is 5 then he's a dumbass for continuing to put it on wax. You can tell by the lifestyle. One dude's getting schauffered around in the Maybach while another is getting dropped off at boot camp by his army recruiter.
________
PAXIL PROBLEMS (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

JerseyIronman
03-15-2008, 12:50 PM
At the same time when Canibus is trying to squeeze a semester of chemistry into a single verse his ass might want to use some mathematics to figure out the amount of audience he can actually reach with that shit.

HAHAHA semester of chemistry oh shit

If these guys who "dumb down" their lyrics do so to reach a wider audience why cant they also put a few tracks on their album where they do "real rap" and try and fit in the chemistry.

Ghostface albums are 95% hard core shit but then then he'll throw in a track like Cher Chez La Ghost or We Celebrate to reach the wider audience

JerseyIronman
03-15-2008, 12:53 PM

i think someone owes him self some G.O.D points

You cant get mad at people for not understanding shit like wu lyrics cuz half the shit you can only pick up if you listen to that type of rap in depth

Dick Cheney
03-15-2008, 12:59 PM
HAHAHA semester of chemistry oh shit

If these guys who "dumb down" their lyrics do so to reach a wider audience why cant they also put a few tracks on their album where they do "real rap" and try and fit in the chemistry.

Ghostface albums are 95% hard core shit but then then he'll throw in a track like Cher Chez La Ghost or We Celebrate to reach the wider audience
But Ghost is doing that to try and reach the same audience that these other guys got on lock so what's the motivation?
________
VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

JerseyIronman
03-15-2008, 01:01 PM
But Ghost is doing that to try and reach the same audience that these other guys got on lock so what's the motivation?

cuz its keeps hims some what relevant to the mainstream

Those are the only tracks that are gonna get airplay on MTV Jams or whatever

Dick Cheney
03-15-2008, 01:04 PM
cuz its keeps hims some what relevant to the mainstream

Those are the only tracks that are gonna get airplay on MTV Jams or whateverYou missed what I was saying, that's Ghost reason^ but if Gucci Mane gets plenty of airplay n' whatnot why all of a sudden become lyrical on that level and risk alienating his fanbase, loosing all his shit in the process. There's no motivation for it so its not gonna happen.
________
The Cigar Boss (http://thecigarboss.com/)

DJMethods
03-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Bring Robby back, timmy

Dick Cheney
03-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Bring Robby back, timmy
Almost 200 post in and you still suffer from paranoid delusion. My dick is already stressed enough from the weight of my gigantic balls, so please hop off
________
Zoloft injury lawyer (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

DJMethods
03-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Almost 200 post in and you still suffer from paranoid delusion. My dick is already stressed enough from the weight of my gigantic balls, so please hop off

I love the cheese under the hood

JerseyIronman
03-15-2008, 01:10 PM
You missed what I was saying, that's Ghost reason^ but if Gucci Mane gets plenty of airplay n' whatnot why all of a sudden become lyrical on that level and risk alienating his fanbase, loosing all his shit in the process. There's no motivation for it so its not gonna happen.

get lyrical for like 1 or 2 tracks out of 15 is all im saying.

not asking that much from the fans, they can just hit the skip button if they dont like it

AcidPhosphate69
03-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I gotta agree with Tuffnutz on the fact that there really isn't any market for quality rap besides already dedicated hip-hop heads who know what they're looking for. Most of the shit now isn't for the hoood, it's for the fucking suburb kids who don't know shit. Running around putting faggot ass lyrics as their myspace name and posing like a bunch of fucking gangsters.

Fuck it, let mainstream hip-hop die from over saturation and then maybe some of the ill ass undergrowth might get some sunlight.

JerseyIronman
03-15-2008, 01:31 PM
i think hip hop is going through what rock went through in the 80's with cheezy ass hair metal