PDA

View Full Version : Post here only..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-16-2008, 06:22 PM
IF YOU ARE STONED OR DRUNK..IF YOU ARE NOT FUCK YOURSELF WITH A DILDO (NO HOMO_..

I AM FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW..

THIS GREEK SHIT IS A FUCKIN BOMB..

PEACE TO ALL MY WTC PEEPS :thumbup:

:dead:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-16-2008, 08:20 PM
i am too but i stay drunk all the time im here anywayz

SickSide
03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
im anti-sobriety i try to stay tipsy

SKAMPOE
03-16-2008, 08:27 PM
fuck technician fa bitin my thread style fuck u nigga get cha own shit faggit n hop off da dick learn da fuckin language if u thinkin on gettin at me faggit this grown man shit here nigga

Sicka than aidZ
03-16-2008, 08:32 PM
holy fuck i doubt your the first to give a shout out when your all fucked up dog. im tryin to think back who's all done a thread like this, i know i probably have. them aussies did the other day. nobody has the official rights for a "im fucked shout out fam" thread. neg rep u lose skampo

JohnnyKarson
03-16-2008, 08:33 PM
shouting out posters is some nerd shit

Sicka than aidZ
03-16-2008, 08:35 PM
thanks for the update dog where'd u live before Los angeles homie?

JohnnyKarson
03-16-2008, 08:38 PM
thanks for the update dog where'd u live before Los angeles homie?
Harlem, and you?

Sicka than aidZ
03-16-2008, 08:42 PM
north of seattle where all the buds at. i only been to LA but i'd definantly live there. man u probably luvin it all the bitches and sun and shit. i dont know i see vegas in my future maybe ill hit up LA again.

SKAMPOE
03-16-2008, 08:48 PM
holy fuck i doubt your the first to give a shout out when your all fucked up dog. im tryin to think back who's all done a thread like this, i know i probably have. them aussies did the other day. nobody has the official rights for a "im fucked shout out fam" thread. neg rep u lose skampo

4 da record i dont lose! 2. i aint make a shout out fam or w.e da fuck threadi was askin niggas whut the fuck they wuz doin right now, i happend to say i was high n shit n he took that whole shit n made this thread here so fuck u very much

JohnnyKarson
03-16-2008, 08:50 PM
north of seattle where all the buds at. i only been to LA but i'd definantly live there. man u probably luvin it all the bitches and sun and shit. i dont know i see vegas in my future maybe ill hit up LA again.

LA is alright man, definitely not as hectic as back east.

Sicka than aidZ
03-16-2008, 08:53 PM
yeah i only been to baltimore, dc, and like west virginia but that was awhile back an shit, i mean awhile

4 da record i dont lose! 2. i aint make a shout out fam or w.e da fuck threadi was askin niggas whut the fuck they wuz doin right now, i happend to say i was high n shit n he took that whole shit n made this thread here so fuck u very much

oh yeah well u got 3 barz out the shit u should be happy. ill start my own gettin high thread knock ya both out the box. lmao. just gotta get high now. hahaaa

SKAMPOE
03-16-2008, 08:58 PM
lol

SickSide
03-16-2008, 09:00 PM
skampoe on ur sig, bitch top right has the ill titties

Sicka than aidZ
03-16-2008, 09:02 PM
word them bitches is poppin out i saw that and forgot to post. shit looked like kjajklfakldfsdaklfalkda and shit.

SKAMPOE
03-16-2008, 09:03 PM
those is da nicest

03-17-2008, 02:44 AM
fuck technician fa bitin my thread style fuck u nigga get cha own shit faggit n hop off da dick learn da fuckin language if u thinkin on gettin at me faggit this grown man shit here nigga

I am not hatin on you but you are doin it..Fuck you man..You are pissed off cause you said that iam bitin your thread style..Wtf is wrong witchu??Your e-lifestyle is pathetic..Go to the real world for a second..This forum shit aint for ya..

:loser:

:stroke:

SKAMPOE
03-17-2008, 01:33 PM
NIGGA IM THE RULER OF GENCHAT!
and ur just a regular foreign dick head

http://www.kaschenko.ru/ShMuZ/download/file.php?id=1255

Lizard King
03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
IF YOU ARE STONED OR DRUNK..IF YOU ARE NOT FUCK YOURSELF WITH A DILDO (NO HOMO_..

I AM FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW..

THIS GREEK SHIT IS A FUCKIN BOMB..

PEACE TO ALL MY WTC PEEPS :thumbup:

:dead:

what up my nigger
you must be drinking uzzo? or some similar shit..
woorrrd
i like your style. you're like odb man...drunk and crazy

SKAMPOE
03-17-2008, 01:48 PM
NO HES NOT HES MORE LIKE THIS FAG

http://www.solvalou.com/downloads/alatalo_1280x1024.jpg

03-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Skampoe fuck you man..You cant be the ruler of your dick cause you are so fat that you cant see him..Ruler of the GEN CHAT?Haha..No..

I am stoned now..Thats why I am postin..

I am not postin about your fat ass fatman..

http://theintvduals.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/fat2.jpg

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 07:28 PM
LA is alright man, definitely not as hectic as back east.

yes it is

and much more so