PDA

View Full Version : Women Gets Into A Sticky Situation On A Plane

Storm
03-17-2008, 11:12 AM
A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.

The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.

Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on decent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.

The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.

The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 11:50 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so disgusting! Why r men like that! Just masturbating everywhere.............

TSA
03-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Why is queen like this, not calling me anymore :(

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 11:55 AM
When did I ever call u?

HarlemDiplomat
03-17-2008, 11:56 AM
LMAO!!! I don't believe a cumshot is worth 200k but whatever.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 11:58 AM

I'd be asking for way more than that!!!!!!!!!!! To me, she was violated! Men suck..........

HarlemDiplomat
03-17-2008, 12:01 PM
I'd be asking for way more than that!!!!!!!!!!! To me, she was violated! Men suck..........

Oh please she probably deserved it...

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Oh please she probably deserved it...

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Storm
03-17-2008, 12:03 PM
I wonder what was going through that guys mind...What I want to know is how did NO ONE notice what the guy was doing. Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle stand up, he did in san fran.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:07 PM
I wonder what was going through that guys mind...What I want to know is how did NO ONE notice what the guy was doing. Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle stand up, he did in san fran.

Maybe the man had a little pee pee so it wasn't that noticeable.........LOL

King Tron 1
03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
How did that go unnoticed?

Storm
03-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Maybe the man had a little pee pee so it wasn't that noticeable.........LOL

lmao, maybe so..:i

shinobi4227
03-17-2008, 12:21 PM
LMAO some crazy shit, the guy tried to pull a fast one. he prolly woke her up when he was moning like this kid
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p205/kmkkmk123/IMG_0395.jpg

STYLE
03-17-2008, 12:26 PM

why you think they call it the "money shot"?

but she liked it. all women like that shit. even when they say they don't. show me a woman with cum in her face and i'll show you a happy camper.

queen, open your mouth and close your eyes and i will give you a big suprise.

hahahah remember that?

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
why you think they call it the "money shot"?

but she liked it. all women like that shit. even when they say they don't. show me a woman with cum in her face and i'll show you a happy camper.

queen, open your mouth and close your eyes and i will give you a big suprise.

hahahah remember that?

I've fallen for that line too many times already.............

LOL...........just kidding..........:lmao:

Jeru
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
If Queen was sitting next to me I'd have a hard time controling myself 2 :yes: ;)

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-17-2008, 12:37 PM
What kind of world do we live in where you cant even jack off in a sleeping girl's hair without everyone making a federal case about it? Our forefathers fought off the British over here specifically so that we would be able to splooge wherever we wanted in the name of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That chick should be flattered. Im tired of you commies always trying to control where my giz lands.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
If Queen was sitting next to me I'd have a hard time controling myself 2 :yes: ;)

LOL.............baby u wouldn't have too..............we'd for sure join the mile high club that day................:f

DJMethods
03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
She should give him the 200 k, thats top quality hair care and she goes complaining? Women bitch about everything, they even complain when they get surprise sex, it's a cock and you dont have to tell the boyfriend.. Shut up and enjoy.

Jeru
03-17-2008, 12:39 PM
LOL.............baby u wouldn't have too..............we'd for sure join the mile high club that day................:f

:hooray::cheerlie:

Longbongcilvaringz
03-17-2008, 12:42 PM
What kind of world do we live in where you cant even jack off in a sleeping girl's hair without everyone making a federal case about it? Our forefathers fought off the British over here specifically so that we would be able to splooge wherever we wanted in the name of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That chick should be flattered. Im tired of you commies always trying to control where my giz lands.

hahaha

verified the semen in her hair

but no, this case is not funny.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-17-2008, 12:46 PM
I dont know if I should laugh or... be mad? I remember one day I was walking to the store and a car kept following me.. until I looked carefully and saw that he was masturbating.. so then I grabbed a bottle and bricked his car... and ran....
that was just one ocassion.

03-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I dont know if I should laugh or... be mad? I remember one day I was walking to the store and a car kept following me.. until I looked carefully and saw that he was masturbating.. so then I grabbed a bottle and bricked his car... and ran....

Thats how you repay somebody for flattery? If a guy bought you flowers would you shank him?

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Why do u consider that a compliment?

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:56 PM

Damn..........that's crazy sis...........I ain't never had that to me........just the usually hard on that appears and that is a turn off.......I mean, can't a man just hold a conversation without his pee pee gettin hard?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Thats how you repay somebody for flattery? If a guy bought you flowers would you shank him?

so you trying to say that everytime a jerk jerks himself off I should accept it as a compliment? you're crazy.

If a guy bought me flowers its different...
yeah it may mean that he wants to get physical.. thus thats why the flowers come in play.. but nah.. U lost your mind.

TAURO
03-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Damn..........that's crazy sis...........I ain't never had that to me........just the usually hard on that appears and that is a turn off.......I mean, can't a man just hold a conversation without his pee pee gettin hard?

Over a thousand years and women still don't get men.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 12:59 PM

Why don't u educate me?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-17-2008, 12:59 PM

Oh man I ran so hard that day..... I was like ewwwwwwwwwwww. and then I had another time where I was stuck in traffic.... and the creep next to me
.... yeah... I saw that shit and I yelled : YOU PIG :
eww. :r

03-17-2008, 01:00 PM
He obviously found you attractive enough to pleasure himself to you. You couldve at least put a little shimmy in your walk for him, or acted like you were tying your shoes or something...

MsRzaRecTaH
03-17-2008, 01:01 PM

and whats that TAURO? That men always think with the small brain?!
Thats a known fact.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-17-2008, 01:03 PM
He obviously found you attractive enough to pleasure himself to you. You couldve at least put a little shimmy in your walk for him, or acted like you were tying your shoes or something...

Really? Next time Ill do that then.... Next time!
:slutty:

pep
03-17-2008, 01:04 PM
get the fuck outta here..she should be honered she got gooped on...

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:08 PM
get the fuck outta here..she should be honered she got gooped on...

Why? Because it's such a rarity? Please.........niggas r always wantin to that..........women can have they pick of a dick so why should be flattered? Men should be flattered when u give u some..........not the other way around..........we can get it anytime.............

TAURO
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM

No

and whats that TAURO? That men always think with the small brain?!
Thats a known fact.

If it's a known fact why is Queen acting like she's new?

TAURO
03-17-2008, 01:10 PM
If I woke up to find a woman squirting on me, I would be pleased.

pep
03-17-2008, 01:11 PM
true story..but sometimes u just wanna crack 1 off and there it is..all jokes aside, duke was out the water with his reasoning but hey..sometimes it be like that...by the way i hope u got the melanin in ya skin dropping that n bomb like that...

pep
03-17-2008, 01:12 PM
If I woke up to find a woman squirting on me, I would be pleased.
basics like asics...

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:12 PM
If it's a known fact why is Queen acting like she's new?

LOL.............I wasn't really asking if they were able more saying they should be able to control themselves............

I mean, I have met gorgeous men and I have been attracted to them..........but while holding a conversation with them I don't get all wet and bothered...........I'm chill............men should try that approach.........just be chill, maybe they might get farther.........

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:14 PM
true story..but sometimes u just wanna crack 1 off and there it is..all jokes aside, duke was out the water with his reasoning but hey..sometimes it be like that...by the way i hope u got the melanin in ya skin dropping that n bomb like that...

Oh ur new.............obviously..............:(W

pep
03-17-2008, 01:14 PM
LOL.............I wasn't really asking if they were able more saying they should be able to control themselves............

I mean, I have met gorgeous men and I have been attracted to them..........but while holding a conversation with them I don't get all wet and bothered...........I'm chill............men should try that approach.........just be chill, maybe they might get farther.........
men are attracted to the physical..women is on some other shit..and if u wasnt hot and bothered talking to sun duke then his swagger wasnt on high...

Sicka than aidZ
03-17-2008, 01:15 PM
roflmao!!!

pep
03-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh ur new.............obviously..............:(W
im ancient wiz b..zippers is made of gold i preveil well fams....u just outta touch...

TAURO
03-17-2008, 01:16 PM

We can't fight the way our body operates. Thats like you trying to dictate when you take a piss or a shit....you can't.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:17 PM
men are attracted to the physical..women is on some other shit..and if u wasnt hot and bothered talking to sun duke then his swagger wasnt on high...

Whatever..........he was fine and he wasn't hittin on me............I mean just normal conversation.........u know men and women can have a normal conversation or have u never had the pleasure of just talkin to a woman?

pep
03-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Whatever..........he was fine and he wasn't hittin on me............I mean just normal conversation.........u know men and women can have a normal conversation or have u never had the pleasure of just talkin to a woman?
im in it to win it and things can be kopastetic and all that but im a conquerer and all that...i claim land and all that...so yeah it can be a pleasent convo all day but u know, im trying to leave my mark and let her knowledge me as the original man that can maintain her rotation at the proper speed and all that...choose the best part for myself and all that...

Jeru
03-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Men and women are different on that level that's a fact...but like Queen I don't walk up to a beautiful woman, start talking to her with the thought of trynna jizz allover her face. Just deal with the moment and whatever happens happens...

DJMethods
03-17-2008, 01:22 PM
pep is like the uncle of this board, everyone can learn something of the great man.

QOP needs stop hanging around where the losers are... I havent been hard from just a conversation since I was like 13, either your Jessica Alba status or you're a school teacher.

pep
03-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Men and women are different on that level that's a fact...but like Queen I don't walk up to a beautiful woman, start talking to her with the thought of trynna jizz allover her face. Just deal with the moment and whatever happens happens...
nah never that..but any female i deal with is gonna knowledge me..thats just how im on it...

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
pep is like the uncle of this board, everyone can learn something of the great man.

QOP needs stop hanging around where the losers are... I havent been hard from just a conversation since I was like 13, either your Jessica Alba status or you're a school teacher.

LOL...............see ur a hot mess! I am neither............and I didn't say it happened everyday..........I said I have experienced it............

pep
03-17-2008, 01:25 PM

ding! we not gonna beat off in a chick hair on the red eye to LA or no shit..but god knows we'll bong her in the old shit pipe on a peter pan from philly to 42nd....next thing u know niggus is laid up in sayerville somewhere poppin corks watching the discovery channel on a plush sofa....

TAURO
nah never that..but any female i deal with is gonna knowledge me..thats just how im on it...

co-sign uncle pep

RADIOACTIVE MAN
lmfao////this is great...i should try this next time i get on a plane

Queen Of Poetry
im in it to win it and things can be kopastetic and all that but im a conquerer and all that...i claim land and all that...so yeah it can be a pleasent convo all day but u know, im trying to leave my mark and let her knowledge me as the original man that can maintain her rotation at the proper speed and all that...choose the best part for myself and all that...

**YAWN**

pep
03-17-2008, 01:26 PM
lmfao////this is great...i should try this next time i get on a plane
im gonna try it next time im on a city train....

pep
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
**YAWN**
i would expect as much...

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM

Well damn..........where u live so I can be sure I ain't next to u?

pep
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Well damn..........where u live so I can be sure I ain't next to u?
im in atl right now so catch me on a northbound...nah ma..dude was savage with his acts and all that...but damn sometimes u chicks be looking mad good..and its nothing like having mamis in the cobra clutch and thing....

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
i would expect as much...

Whatever............u seem intelligent but then u again u seem like one of those dirty old men that thinks he gots game but he don't........

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 01:31 PM

haha:b

DJMethods
03-17-2008, 01:31 PM
LOL...............see ur a hot mess! I am neither............and I didn't say it happened everyday..........I said I have experienced it............

Today I experienced a chick trying to track down my phone number/address through a football club I'm a member of. She works there and went to the database to track me down cause shes fucking crazy and wont shut up about how she loves me. All cause I had a conversation with her.

Bit unfair to say all women are like that.. but I learnt my lesson... only talk to them long enough to get their mouth open, the hair takes no skill to hit.

pep
03-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Whatever............u seem intelligent but then u again u seem like one of those dirty old men that thinks he gots game but he don't........
a little of both.....

pep
03-17-2008, 01:33 PM
any1 else listening to supreme clientel getting they odb on???(getting your odb on=1 blender, 4 diferent liquors, mad fruit drinks)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 01:34 PM
haha pep is a throurougbred nigga QOP,trust that!!

and you still my fav babymama!!

pep
03-17-2008, 01:38 PM
i c im gonna have to go c the rastas then..they let a muthafucka get it 4 7!

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
haha pep is a throurougbred nigga QOP,trust that!!

and you still my fav babymama!!

I don't know man.......he's been givin me a hard time...........

pep
03-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't know man.......he's been givin me a hard time...........
yeah..and just to show u im a gentleman..i m not gonna pick up on the hard time joke u just put out there 4 me...

SKAMPOE
03-17-2008, 01:46 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3108/2297088020_670aeb33b1.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2297088178_8f49dccbcf.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2296292347_76fbce8169.jpg

pep
03-17-2008, 01:46 PM
im drunk yo..i got suspended from work for a week for duffin the white bouy in his face 4 saying some slick shit....i still havent told the wiz....

pep
03-17-2008, 01:48 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3108/2297088020_670aeb33b1.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2297088178_8f49dccbcf.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2296292347_76fbce8169.jpg
god bless u sir....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 01:49 PM
she'll understand,a man gotta do what a man gotta do

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2008, 01:51 PM
yeah..and just to show u im a gentleman..i m not gonna pick up on the hard time joke u just put out there 4 me...

See..........don't make no sense.........

pep
03-17-2008, 01:52 PM
See..........don't make no sense.........
it aint supposed to..u looking for big doe rehab buts its all nonsensical supreme clientel era over here....uncut live..drop 85 from 1 shot...