PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Veterans...

PsYkOsUs
03-17-2008, 12:57 PM
..As in those of you who've beaten the campaign on Veteran difficulty... I'm stuck on the last checkpoint in One Shot, One Kill, and the tactics that got me through normal and hardened aren't doin' me any justice on veteran.. Any tips..? I almost just threw my controller through my new tv...

HANZO
03-17-2008, 03:02 PM
well near the area of the last checkpoint im guessing its the part where u enter some sort of boiler room. where the enemy comes at you from left and right. if this is it, my advice is to go prone around the corners to take shots at them. takes time but it worked for me. then pick up a shotgun and rambo your way through checking every corner for enemies when u enter a new room.

PsYkOsUs
03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
well near the area of the last checkpoint im guessing its the part where u enter some sort of boiler room. where the enemy comes at you from left and right. if this is it, my advice is to go prone around the corners to take shots at them. takes time but it worked for me. then pick up a shotgun and rambo your way through checking every corner for enemies when u enter a new room.

You're thinkin' of "no fightin' in the war room"... I'll just kill myself when i get to that level... LOL...

PsYkOsUs
03-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

Its difficult my only advice is to step away and come back a new day.

Yeah... I swear I've tried just about everything... Just too many enemies... I can manage to pick off all the troops comin' down on the ropes from two of the enemy choppers before they touch down, and that doesn't even seem to help much.. Where's my M4 with the reflex scope when I need it... I hate snipers anyway, LOL...

HANZO
03-17-2008, 05:17 PM
when u pick up the sniper its always helpful to have a couple flashbangs go off. helped me out a bit.

The Hound
03-17-2008, 05:37 PM
LOL fuck veteran i broke a controlle already on hardened, veteran will undoubtedly send me off to harvey norman for a new TV

PsYkOsUs
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks fellas... Finally pulled it off... Didn't have any trouble once the chopper was on the ground...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Bravo!!!

PsYkOsUs
03-17-2008, 11:31 PM
9:|6

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2008, 11:56 PM
LOL fuck veteran i broke a controlle already on hardened, veteran will undoubtedly send me off to harvey norman for a new TV

hahahah n00b :tease:

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2008, 11:58 PM
with this game i find practice makes perfect, also try different things dont get stagnant

The Hound
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
hahahah n00b :tease:

lol pretty much

PsYkOsUs
03-18-2008, 08:44 PM
"Heat" was frustratin' to say the least... The hardest part was gettin' off the farm... Took forever...