PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Better Prodigy or Havoc?

Robert
08-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Nowadays that answer is easy (as p has lost it completly) but in the hey day of mobb deep (pre murda musik) who was better. Personally, i believe that prodigy was better, damn good verses consistently. not to say havoc was not good but p was ultimate. Makes it even sadder when you see the state he's in now. What yall think happened to him?
PEACE

THE W
08-14-2005, 10:02 AM
P by a large margin. i always thought havoc was average.

Bedlam
08-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Prodigy

Unforgiven
08-14-2005, 11:10 AM
both of 'em are/were tight, but Prodigy, he always had me payin' attention

C Beretta
08-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Prodigy was back in the day but Havoc is definitely seeing him now-a-days.

Robert
08-14-2005, 11:20 AM
what yall think happened to prodigy, i mean the shit he spits now is fuckin wak

G.O.D.PT3
08-14-2005, 11:24 AM
They Both Ill

THE K-MAN
08-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Prodigy was back in the day but Havoc is definitely seeing him now-a-days.
YEP

tical2000
08-14-2005, 12:55 PM
well in the MOBB DEEP hey day......from like THE INFAMOUS-HNIC album PRODIGY was the fuckin man......like I say he was top 5 rappers out there

but it seems like since JAY-Z called PRODIGY out, he has been a shell of his former self.....like dude has lost his manhood.............so while PRODIGY has lost it on albums like INFAMY and AMERIKAZ NIGHTMARE, HAVOC has stepped it up on the mic

ColombianCapo
08-14-2005, 12:57 PM
they both nasty. but until havoc drops an ill ass solo like HNIC prodigy is iller

Robert
08-14-2005, 01:53 PM
well in the MOBB DEEP hey day......from like THE INFAMOUS-HNIC album PRODIGY was the fuckin man......like I say he was top 5 rappers out there

but it seems like since JAY-Z called PRODIGY out, he has been a shell of his former self.....like dude has lost his manhood.............so while PRODIGY has lost it on albums like INFAMY and AMERIKAZ NIGHTMARE, HAVOC has stepped it up on the mic

Very true, what ya think of the move to gunit records? Ive heard a couple of tracks and for me it just aint workin

Razorsharp
08-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Prodigy, but n0w, with tha current label....NONE

GhostfaceKillah199
08-14-2005, 02:26 PM
In there prime Prodigy. now Havoc. Hav's beats have gotten worse but he's steppin up his lyrical game... while P is unfortunately sinking. peace

Dante
08-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Prodigy

MefMan36
08-14-2005, 05:15 PM
In that G-Unit song Prodigy is talking about cooking, cleaning and going down on chicks while Havoc spits a tight verse

ch-chef
08-14-2005, 05:38 PM
u can hear havs progression over the years, pee is still raw to me i like em both the same

ramel
08-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Havoc ain't start seeing prodigy until "infamy".
I notice that when I first heard "clap"
But havoc was always a dope emcee.
His solo tracks like "more trife life" and "let a ho be a ho" showed promise for a solo album.

Plus he had the best verse on "Can't fuck Wit" with Prodigy and The chef.

A Havoc solo album is still better than 95% of the rest of these clowns.
So I'm looking foward 2 his shit.

But Overall P is better than on hav.
PEACE

Orion Nebulus
08-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Off course Prodigy was the better of the two pre "Infamy" ...after that he took a plunge to the depths of wackness. I dont know what happened to him!!!

ramel
08-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Off course Prodigy was the better of the two pre "Infamy" ...after that he took a plunge to the depths of wackness. I dont know what happened to him!!!
True
But the fuck up thing is, even on a bad performance prodigy will always have 1 or 2 quotes that every1 will remember.
So Havoc, even thou he was more consistent on infamy prodigy outshines him based on the fact he was barely trying and yet had every1 anticipating on the edge of their seat.
Havoc seem to outshine P only because it was so shocking to hear him actually come above average.

"Shotgun surprise nigga that's how pop up on him
You off point you die in ya sleep that's the mobb"

"Trust me it's not like that it's not what you thought.
You'll be like P shot me and bouce in the porsche"

"Thee invincible infamous mobb deep nigga FUCK U
and if you touch one of my doggs I'll BUCK U
you ain't got nuts enough 2 COME Thru
and get back at my niggas for them GUN Wounds"

"Don't make me have to body something"
"Fuck you and what you known for to me you nothing"
"I don't see why in the world to me you frontin"
"And you was that nigga you still ain't nothing holmes"

Punk I wake up everyday to catheral ceilings
Jumping out wall to wall marble interior
Living like pharoahe tut I'm bless with life
So I breath deep and give praise to the most high. Then I
Get fresh for a new day, I eat brocoli for breakast and smoke my trees............

His whole verse on "get at me" was classic too.

I don't know about havoc outshining prodigy on "infamy" no more.
I'll say it was a tie????