PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Been In A Mental Institution?

King Tron 1
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
It seems that some of you cats are borderline-loco, if not completely insane.

HANZO
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
anger management is the furthest i went.

King Tron 1
03-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Manage Ya Anger There, Bruce Banner.

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Nope ... Closest i've been to is Church >_>

begongo
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I've seen therapy for a couple of months when I was 16 ... but that wasn't mental problems ... it was just the consequence of me being me and others not accepting it

HANZO
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Manage Ya Anger There, Bruce Banner.

haha it was the biggest lump of shit i ever been to. my girl forced me to go, cause apparently i get very angry and jealous. load of bollocks in my mind.

Nope ... Closest i've been to is Church >_>

you need to go back to church. you might want to try a mosque to.

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 04:07 PM
I dont believe in organized religion..... Church is for crazy christians and tom cruise.

King Tron 1
03-17-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm catholic, roman catholic, but I haven't gone to church in about 4 years. I just make a cross motion across my body, kiss it then all is forgiven.

HANZO
03-17-2008, 04:12 PM
the lack of faith in this thread is disturbing. i have taken it to the next step, i teach maths to 10 year olds at the mosque on weekends. allah likes me.

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
I believe in a higher power .. There is a God .. I just don't believe in religion .. I was baptized under the Roman Catholic church but I am not a practicing Catholic.

HEMAK
03-17-2008, 04:19 PM
8 weeks involuntarily _damn that was strange:r

but never fixed on bed and never injections

later a few months voluntarily.

in hospital............

thats the result if you take too much and to often drugs.

checking in checking out..

i even had a attempt to break out (successful).

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Yikes ...

JASPER
03-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Last month, I voluntarily had myself checked in a mental institution. I could leave anytime I want and so I did, after two and a half weeks. Those places will make you sicker rather than cure you if you stay too long. Not a pretty sight.

SKAMPOE
03-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Last month, I voluntarily had myself checked in a mental institution. I could leave anytime I want and so I did, after two and a half weeks. Those places will make you sicker rather than cure you if you stay too long. Not a pretty sight.

U AINT LIEING! I I RATHER GO TO JAIL FOR A YEAR.

King Tron 1
03-17-2008, 05:00 PM

Why go through such conditions, voluntarily?

Dirty Knowledge
03-17-2008, 07:51 PM

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest...

JASPER
03-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Why go through such conditions, voluntarily?Because I have down syndrome.

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 08:22 PM
i used to bite people in the mental institution

bite them right in the face as hard as i could

L~>1<~NKS
03-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Miami-Dade County is a mental institution.

TSA
03-17-2008, 08:27 PM
when i was a baby my mom said i would say shit and then say it again in a quite echo, or if someone said something particular i would say it in that same creepy/dope echo

so they had me tested and it turned out to be a god thing

till this day i think out loud to myself and laugh at events that never happened outside of my imagination

which i don't think is wierd at all cause wtf, im i the only human being alive that has funny thoughts?

or does everyone else just think about groceries and bills and shit?

LORD NOSE
03-17-2008, 08:46 PM
they serve bologna sanwiches and those little square carton juice box things and on the side of the tray they give you graham crackers and nurses flirt with you and you hear screaming at night and they give you needles all the time and they always check your penis and sometimes people play with your feet and the beds are hard and sometimes its cold and some of them women walk around naked while lightly pulling on their nipples and it smells like oatmeal allot and they have a closet full of crayons its like a nice apartment

J-Cee
03-18-2008, 02:47 AM
where do i sign up^?

Durag
03-18-2008, 06:57 AM
My girlfriend wants me to go to anger management classes coz apparantly i lose my temper kind of easily. And my mother wanted me to get help for drink and drug addiction, but i didnt need it.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-28-2008, 10:29 PM
I've seen therapy for a couple of months when I was 16 ... but that wasn't mental problems ... it was just the consequence of me being me and others not accepting it

I think I could have ended up there...
I thought I needed Anger Mangement but really you should seek help about
What makes you Angry in the first place....Well thats my expirenece of it anyway.
When I used to get angry I would smash stuff up to the maximum...
And one time I fucked up a dude on the street when I was in a real bad mood
And after that I thought I should get some help...
I seeked Therapy for a while...and it really helped.
But it's there hiding somewhere waiting if someone wants to try it.

I think visiting one would be crazy !!!!

(paron the pun)

BTTR KNG KOOL
03-28-2008, 10:50 PM
my mom was in one, she gone now tho. RIP.

But i visited the place when i was like 10, it was fucked up place.

I only saw few other people, i remember this one old lady who kept walking in this corrider from other end to another and talking to herself "how she needs to pay bills". No joke, i allways remember that, she sounded like really angry and shit...

living fucking nightmare.

Affects you a lot when you that young.

More than any other stupid shit ive seen.

LORD NOSE
03-29-2008, 01:44 AM
why is this cooleyed ?

it smells like bandaids in there
there was this asian lady who just kept on laughing
and people just standing there drooling on themselves
they have a jail room they put violent loud people in - there is a window you can see inside that room people with scratched up faces live there
there was this girl with scabby arms looks like she cut herself allot
the nurses there really like to have sex with you
and sometimes the room turns into allot of bright colors
they don't let you take showers allot
but the gramham crackers taste good
and sometimes people cry
the potato chip monster comes to visit sometimes
and there is this one man who keeps asking for rice
yes rice

Sgt Holly Wood
03-29-2008, 01:49 AM
i am mental and my mental is my own mental institution, which means im not exactly mental but mental in my own mental, does that make me mental ?

netscape check two
03-29-2008, 01:55 AM
If a person keeps breaking things or injuring other people, maybe it would be a good idea to spend some time there to get ahold of things.