PDA

View Full Version : jadakiss

Art-0ffical
08-14-2005, 11:39 AM
I was arguing with some people yesterday about jadakiss. i was telling them that he is a punchline rapper and they were saying he wasn't. they don't think he's a punch line rapper becasue they don't know what punchines realy are. all you have to do is listen to him and you can hear almost every thing he spits is a punch line. the argument they were giving me is "he doesn't spit punchlines he spits "hard statements"....." well i told them punch lines are statements. so it's obvious they don't even know what a punch line is.

So the botom line is. do you agree with me that jadakiss is punch line rapper???

ColombianCapo
08-14-2005, 12:35 PM
nigga got punchlines and he can get lyrical and spit that hard shit. mayB ure the one dats not listenin correctly

Robert
08-14-2005, 01:07 PM
hmmmm, you reckon someone can make it to his level and be a punch line rapper solely? I dont reckon

tical2000
08-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I would not say JADAKISS is a punchline rapper...........I think dude is more multitalented

I think alot of PUNCHLINE rappers are one dimensional..........like that homo LLOYD BANKS is a straight punchline rapper......and nothing more

Mixtape Mutt
08-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah but Lloyd Banks is weak...extremely weak. Jadakiss is multitalented IMO, he can go the punchline road and yet get a message across. Big L was kind of like a punchline rapper, but he wasn't one dimensional. Big L is one of the GOATers. But back to Jada, I think Jada is one of the best mainstream artists out there right now. I don't consider him commercial...all though he did do that Mariah Carey track.

frosted592
08-14-2005, 02:37 PM
I only like jadakiss on song he's featured on
example: Ghostface - Run , or Gangstarr - Right where u stand

and ...

He's a fucking faggot. I've seen him once in my life and he stole 50 000$ from peeps I know around here. They were supose to make a deal for having "ruff ryder Canada's divison" or something, back then... If he come back around he's getting shot. He might say shit like 50's a snitch but kiss's a fucking busta

Eerie Theories
08-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Jadakiss is nasty...i always liked him and after hearing "checkmate" to 50 i couldnt argue his skill.

"Be laid up stiff/ i spit straight up piff/ i did real songs with big no made up shits" 50 cent should not have a career after that.