PDA

View Full Version : have u ever been with a woman who...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 09:05 PM
after a while of fucking and being in a relationship,she just repulses u,its like u wake up one day and say,what the hell am i doing with this chick,what did i see in her in the 1st place,share your stories

11th Chamber
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Not to the point that she repusled me, but I couldent stand being around her after a while

TAURO
03-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Nope, although I wondered whether some of my boys thought that looking at their girls.

TSA
03-17-2008, 09:13 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

IPEzbBpG85c
:hooray:+12:hooray:
Shifty's on fire these days

TSA
03-17-2008, 09:15 PM
after a while of fucking and being in a relationship,she just repulses u,its like u wake up one day and say,what the hell am i doing with this chick,what did i see in her in the 1st place,share your stories
and now for contribution...

uh...yeah, not really woke up, but during i've been all "dude, wtf, why?"

then i look at the clock and it's passed 2:00am and it all makes sense

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
I was with this chick and she was a great fuck but i really could not stand her personality. She just had this loudmouth always had to get the last word cunt personality. AFter a while, I didnt even care how she fucked cuz she made me sick...i still talk to her as a friend tho, and even now she annoys me. She's cool, i like the girl but man its no wonder she hasn't found a man who will stay with her yet....
I guess you gotta do more than suck a good dick and fuck like a pro...bwahahahaha...bitch

TAURO
03-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I was with this chick and she was a great fuck but i really could not stand her personality. She just had this loudmouth always had to get the last word cunt personality. AFter a while, I didnt even care how she fucked cuz she made me sick...i still talk to her as a friend tho, and even now she annoys me. She's cool, i like the girl but man its no wonder she hasn't found a man who will stay with her yet....
I guess you gotta do more than suck a good dick and fuck like a pro...bwahahahaha...bitch

Wait a minute, she annoyed the fuck out of you yet you still keep her around as a friend?....so what you're saying is she continues to annoy the fuck out of you, but now you ain't getting any for your troubles?.....I think someone needs to re-evaluate their situation.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2008, 09:33 PM
She's cool as a friend i see periodically . But once im around her alot I realize why i couldnt be with her..Her relationship side comes out. Its not that I can't handle her as a friend, its anything past that....i cant stand her.

TAURO
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
ok

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM

man i feel u,i hate loudmouths:r

Jimmy Wiggles
03-17-2008, 09:47 PM
One time I dated this girl who was hot as hell. Like really hot! Anyway, one day she wasn't as hot anymore, but I still kept banging her. I like thick, ugly black women.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 09:57 PM
look folks,i gotta admit,once i dated this really ugly ass chick with a head that looked like a hammer,i guess what got me is the fact that she had big lips and was really good with them so we messed around for 3 months,one day i woke up next to her and literally nearly puked and thats when i realised that i had to run off,she called and called,stalked and stalked but i wasnt having it

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2008, 10:05 PM
lol...shit happens.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
for real,this was one ugly ass bitch,what the fuck was i thinking but then again,that was the time in my life when me and my boyz would drink for weeks non stop

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 11:43 PM
I have felt this way

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 11:45 PM
elaborate bLackula,i wanna hear juicy details..common baby!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 11:46 PM
btw http://myspace-031.vo.llnwd.net/00379/13/04/379044031_l.jpg
You must be talking about this girl? I mean i would be disgusted too if i sobered up and woke up next to this. :( !

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 11:47 PM
trust me,that girl is wayyyyyyy more beautiful than the chick im talking about..that girl makes this one look like miss universe

Blackula Spectacula
03-17-2008, 11:50 PM
elaborate bLackula,i wanna hear juicy details..common baby!!

it wasn't about girl .. it was about a guy .. just started to hate how fake he could be .. made me mad.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-17-2008, 11:51 PM
well good thing he is the past,now its my turn right??

lol

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
um ..........

*leaves this thread*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 01:46 AM
haha atleast u didnt say no

"i got a chance" haha

now i can sleep in peace

Durag
03-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Yeah, but not a girlfriend, just some bitch i fucked that night when i was drunk. Damn, i fucked one or two ugly ass bitches when ive been really drunk.

I never remember their names either.

I fucked this one bitch who was fine as fuck, she kept comin up to me at a party, when i was sposed to be with someone else, but i though fuck it, this bitch was fine. So we went to her place and stayed up all night fuckin and talkin, fuckin and talkin. We never went to sleep, and she told me bout her family, work, friends etc.

Then at about 9 in the morning in the middle of talkin she sias "so, where do i work?", i was like emmmmmm.............. I could see she was annoyed, then she went "whats my name" (she told me it a number of times), i was like ............o............shit........... i couldnt fukin remeber it. She freaked out started screaming and shit. I was like fuck this im out of here. I just skirted out the door and avoided her any time i seen her.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Yeah, but not a girlfriend, just some bitch i fucked that night when i was drunk. Damn, i fucked one or two ugly ass bitches when ive been really drunk.

I never remember their names either.

I fucked this one bitch who was fine as fuck, she kept comin up to me at a party, when i was sposed to be with someone else, but i though fuck it, this bitch was fine. So we went to her place and stayed up all night fuckin and talkin, fuckin and talkin. We never went to sleep, and she told me bout her family, work, friends etc.

Then at about 9 in the morning in the middle of talkin she sias "so, where do i work?", i was like emmmmmm.............. I could see she was annoyed, then she went "whats my name" (she told me it a number of times), i was like ............o............shit........... i couldnt fukin remeber it. She freaked out started screaming and shit. I was like fuck this im out of here. I just skirted out the door and avoided her any time i seen her.

hahaha,ive been thru that before...they be getting pissed as fuck when u cant remember shit about em

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
hey,lets hear more

WARPATH
03-19-2008, 11:24 AM

I usually feel this way immediately after busting a nut deep in her womb.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Not to the point that she repusled me, but I couldent stand being around her after a while

Yeah I agree with 11th.
"Repulsed" is a strong word !!!!
It's weird though...
I went out with a girl for 2 years + and in the end I broke it up...
Because I honestly thought I would end up marrying her or be with her forever !!!
That shit scared me...
I thought I was too young for all of that.
Sometimes I did think to myself "What Am I Doing" ????

Nope, although I wondered whether some of my boys thought that looking at their girls.

Hahaha...I knoe what you mean !!!
Friends are a part of why this happens as wel I think...the shit they say ect...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
im gay http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar5-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar5.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar5-r.gif kempa (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=40692)
116.67%

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-19-2008, 01:14 PM
l;mfaooooo

-dead-
i saw that too

Da Ryda
03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Nah... that's wrong. Although one of my friends did say similar thing once, I was just shocked like "Why bother in the first place?"

HANZO
03-19-2008, 02:47 PM
this aint happened to me, and i wish it to never happen. but like tauro said some of my friends. i mean GOD DAMN!! its like wat da fuk are you doing son, higher your standards.

Mumm Ra
03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
yeah I was hittin this female friend of mine I wasn't attracted to at all whenever I'd get really drunk, then after a couple months I had to call that off but we remained friends. About 3 months after I stopped sleeping with her I had a long make-out session with her hot friend at a party she invited me to...she hasn't really talked to me since.