PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else who doesn't like driving?

begongo
03-18-2008, 07:05 AM
I drive because it's a necessity, but I don't feel any pleasure in it and I also had 2 accidents in 4 months lol

I never was a fan of cars and driving, and I never understood my friends that seem so passionate about it.

So who else here is a terrible driver?

Durag
03-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Nah i like driving. Im not fuckin mad on it like some of my friends are but i do like it. I have hip-hop pumpin outta da shitty speakers i got with it. If you've had an accident it will really dent your interest in driving. My brother had a bad crash and wrote off his first car bout 6 months ago, and now he only uses his new car when he has to. He doesnt view driving as pleasureable either

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-18-2008, 07:41 AM
I love driving..

Supreme-NRT
03-18-2008, 08:09 AM
I like driving just because of my ill sound system. If it wasnt for the music it would be too boring

Tyler Durden
03-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Love it.
Mind you, I'm getting sick and tired of driving my lame ass car though.
I definately need an upgrade. Corsa 55 plate 1 litre is a little bit tired.

HarlemDiplomat
03-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah I hate driving too... but I also hate taking the bus.

If I was rich I'll just hire someone to drive me when I need.. but until then, I'mma have to take my chances with these nutjobs on the freeway.

Storm
03-18-2008, 08:30 AM
I like driving just because of my ill sound system. If it wasnt for the music it would be too boring

Same here.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 08:35 AM
i hate driving alone and i hate driving with niggaz,id rather drive with 3 sexy ass chicks in the whip with me,thats just my preference

JerseyIronman
03-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Im living in Boston right now. i walk, take the train or bus

i dont own a car which im glad about cuz it would be a pain in the ass to park

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I love driving....hate everyone else that drives

I drive about 3-5 hours every day and I swear I get into at least 15 near-accidents every day.....and what do they all have in common

9 out of every 10 stupid drivers is a woman

9 out of every 10 stupid women drivers are on a cell phone

BAN WOMEN DRIVERS AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE