PDA

View Full Version : Herbal Vaporizers

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-18-2008, 08:07 AM
I heard that it is good shit..I want to buy one..

Discuss..I want opinions If you know about this..Have you ever used a Vaporizer?I think that it is healthy..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer)

http://www.vaporizerdeals.com (http://www.vaporizerdeals.com)

Durag
03-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Couldnt be bothered reading all that. I never even heard of this before, would it give the same effect as smoking?

03-18-2008, 08:38 AM
I heard that it would give a better effect than smokin..

Supreme-NRT
03-18-2008, 08:38 AM
^^ No its not, its more effective because you dont burn up the THC like when your smoking, and there are no harmful elements like when you smoke.

03-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Hmmm..If its true I like it..

Supreme-NRT
03-18-2008, 08:42 AM
less harmful effects plus more "highness" effect equals double the fun :)

03-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Do you have a vaporizer?Is it difficult to use it?Explain..

03-18-2008, 08:50 AM
I heard that it would give a better effect than smokin..

I dont meant bad effect..

I meant that you can go to a higher level with a healthy way..

Supreme-NRT
03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Nope, got the info from a couple of friends that use it. Tried it with a shisha, but I doubt its the same thing, cuz its still smoke(it burns up the weed). Its still more effective tho' !

03-18-2008, 09:11 AM
I will buy one..I am sure about it..haha

kurupt_kw
03-18-2008, 09:55 AM
There are shitty vaporizers out there that are a huge waste of money. If you have some extra dollars though I highly suggest picking up the volcano.

http://www.storz-bickel.com/vaporiser/vaporiser.html

The first time I smoked out of it I was fucked. I've pretty much smoked everyday for years and still this shit hit me like it was my first time again. It's less harmful and more potent as the smoke is pure THC. It makes shit pot taste like white widow. You are not smoking the leaf/buds. When you're done you can take the discolored pot and mix it with some fresh green and then go sell it to some idiot. It's great.

kurupt_kw
03-18-2008, 10:01 AM
They are super easy to use. Basically you just let it heat up and put your green into the plastic piece that sits on the air vent. Clip the bag onto the piece and turn the fan on. It doesn't actually burn the weed as Masta suggests. It just heats up and blows the vaporized THC into the bag. You use much less pot than you normally would too. You can take a gram and get a whole bunch of people completely stoned off of it.

herzog
03-18-2008, 10:08 AM
crush up the weed and snort it.

Supreme-NRT
03-18-2008, 10:33 AM
They are super easy to use. Basically you just let it heat up and put your green into the plastic piece that sits on the air vent. Clip the bag onto the piece and turn the fan on. It doesn't actually burn the weed as Masta suggests. It just heats up and blows the vaporized THC into the bag. You use much less pot than you normally would too. You can take a gram and get a whole bunch of people completely stoned off of it.

Word.

03-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Damn..This is ill

HarlemDiplomat
03-18-2008, 11:11 AM
I heard they're good... I might get one eventually, but first I gotta move out of my mom's crib.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Oh shit..............

I must be having a Jessica Simpson moment because I was going to say that I have one in my son's room and that it works great............

but that's a humidifier............LOL

Carry on!

03-18-2008, 02:26 PM
^^

hahahaha

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 02:36 PM
i've used them

pros:

they conserve weed
it's better for your lungs
you only get the THC

cons:

you gonna get laughed at when ya boys wanna roll up a fat blunt and you like "uh, guys, i'd actually prefer to smoke my marijuana out of a vaporizer in order to preserve my cannibus supply and keep my lungs in proper working order"

i couldn't imagine getting high without puffing a blunt (then again i quit cigarettes over a year ago and haven't gone a day without at least like 4 bones)

03-18-2008, 02:45 PM
i've used them

pros:

they conserve weed
it's better for your lungs
you only get the THC

cons:

you gonna get laughed at when ya boys wanna roll up a fat blunt and you like "uh, guys, i'd actually prefer to smoke my marijuana out of a vaporizer in order to preserve my cannibus supply and keep my lungs in proper working order"

i couldn't imagine getting high without puffing a blunt (then again i quit cigarettes over a year ago and haven't gone a day without at least like 4 bones)

I dont give a fuck about the laugh of my boyz..

I want my lungs..

:b

*startin search for a good vaporizer*

03-18-2008, 02:53 PM
I want help for a good and cheap vaporizer..Let me know your suggestions..