PDA

View Full Version : Men don't do this!

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:12 AM
I went out on a date last night with this guy............so we go to the restaurant and he has preordered my food! Why?!? I didn't want it, I didn't eat it and he said says to me "I thought u may be impressed my this"..............WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are talking and his vibe and energy is crazy so I 'm thinkin ok he's not that bad I'll give him a chance...........

So he takes me home and then it happens...........he tries to kiss me! HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know this guy! I never let any part of a man's body touch my body until at least date 3.............especially not his lips or his saliva!!!!!!!!!!!

Men, please............take it easy, step back and we want u to step up we'll let u know!

Just some information for the guys to help them out...........

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:13 AM
hows your hair?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:14 AM
hows your hair?

LOL...........my hair? Why?

begongo
are you really attracted to men?

Storm
hows your hair?

Ahahahaha!!!!

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL...........my hair? Why?

"i thought you may be impressed by this"

ahaha, nah, men just like to randomly ejaculate everywhere, just looking out for you.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:16 AM

Yes I am..........r u?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:18 AM
"i thought you may be impressed by this"

ahaha, nah, men just like to randomly ejaculate everywhere, just looking out for you.

See..........ur a hot mess!

begongo
03-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Yes I am..........r u?
Yes I am (no homo), but you don't seem to

HarlemDiplomat
03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Thats why so many black women are single today...

Stop being bitches.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes I am (no homo), but you don't seem to

The fact that u have admitted that u r attracted to men is homo!

And because of what I said, that leads u to believe I'm not attracted to men? Ridiculous..........

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:21 AM
See..........ur a hot mess!

I still dont know if being a hot mess is good or bad, I'm taking it as a compliment because I have low self esteem. Thanks, you're a hot mess too.

You really need to stop hanging out with losers too, and guys need to learn how to date.

Visionz
03-18-2008, 11:22 AM
DATE 3?!????!!!!!?????

I'm more for appreciating the finer points of my ceiling/headboard by date 3....but then I'd never pre-order your meal for you either

Durag
I went out on a date last night with this guy............so we go to the restaurant and he has preordered my food! Why?!? I didn't want it, I didn't eat it and he said says to me "I thought u may be impressed my this"..............WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are talking and his vibe and energy is crazy so I 'm thinkin ok he's not that bad I'll give him a chance...........

So he takes me home and then it happens...........he tries to kiss me! HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know this guy! I never let any part of a man's body touch my body until at least date 3.............especially not his lips or his saliva!!!!!!!!!!!

Men, please............take it easy, step back and we want u to step up we'll let u know!

Pre ordering your food is a bit stupid, but a kiss aint that bad! If he grapped ur ass or something it would be a different story

Queen Of Poetry

Stop being bitches.

I am not a bitch................

TAURO
03-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Women tend to give out alot of mixed signals on the first date, the guy was just taking a chance.

Women never seem to make up their minds, it's like this.....if you don't move in for a kiss, you're not man enough or not interested.....move in for a kiss and you're a creep....c'mon make up you're minds.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Pre ordering your food is a bit stupid, but a kiss aint that bad! If he grapped ur ass or something it would be a different story

Kissing is very personal........I mean in 2 hours do u know if that person has diseases.............I gotta do some sort of background check before I allow his saliva in my mouth.............LOL

TrueDciple
03-18-2008, 11:25 AM

You prob. did without noticing... dude got the wrong impression or signals (body lenguage) and went for it. Shit happen and ya'll feamales sometimes are hard to read and some just like to feel wanted.

or dude just want to Fuck U.... think about it, if he really wanned to build something nice with you why rush? why not take the time.

TSA

did a women just start a thread?!

dope.

but uh, yeah, i ordered your food because it makes men feel good to provide for women in different degrees for different men. like me, i don't even feel comfortable riding in a women's front seat. and it's a DATE nigga, it's duh law, he shouldn't have PRE ordered tho, what a lord, he all picks what you like before even knowing you lol.

and taking it easy is for the weak. If he wouldn't have fucked up colossally your probably would have kissed him, but appearantly he's a douche. I like to move at bullet train speeds and then be the one to tell em to slow down to establish dominance over duh sluttier animal:mexico:

but yeah, you should have at least kissed him, it's not 1982 ya know, shit.

Lox-the-5th
Lox presents.........

the flipside.........

I went out on a date last night with this girl............so we go to the restaurant and she has preordered my food! Why?!? I didn't know, how did she know i liked steak. I did eat it and she said says to me "I thought u may be impressed by this"..............right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are talking and her vibe and energy and tits are crazy so I 'm thinkin ok she's not that bad I'll give her a chance...........

So she takes me home and then it happens...........she tries to kiss me! HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know this girl that well. I never let any part of a girl's body touch my body until at least 3 minutes.............especially not her lips or his saliva!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies, please............take it easy, step up. we want u to step up and we'll let u know!

Just some information for the girls to help them out...........

Queen Of Poetry
Women tend to give out alot of mixed signals on the first date, the guy was just taking a chance.

Women never seem to make up their minds, it's like this.....if you don't move in for a kiss, you're not man enough or not interested.....move in for a kiss and you're a creep....c'mon make up you're minds.

Ur right.......maybe I should a big sandwich board that says "don't not try to kiss me until the 3rd date"..............

begongo
03-18-2008, 11:26 AM

And because of what I said, that leads u to believe I'm not attracted to men? Ridiculous..........
for fucks sake ... that was a joke

how the hell can you take a person seriously when he says "I'm attracted to men (no homo)" ... I'd expect that from a teenager

homo

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-18-2008, 11:26 AM

LOL

i doubt she is.

TSA
03-18-2008, 11:27 AM
You prob. did without noticing... dude got the wrong impression or signals (body lenguage) and went for it. Shit happen and ya'll feamales sometimes are hard to read and some just like to feel wanted.

or dude just want to Fuck U.... think about it, if he really wanned to build something nice with you why rush? why not take the time.
way to be a fuckin hater faggot.

i bet your the nigga that bitches take shopping and he warns them about what guys are PlAy3Rz. dick.

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:28 AM
did a women just start a thread?!

dope.

but uh, yeah, i ordered your food because it makes men feel good to provide for women in different degrees for different men. like me, i don't even feel comfortable riding in a women's front seat. and it's a DATE nigga, it's duh law, he shouldn't have PRE ordered tho, what a lord, he all picks what you like before even knowing you lol.

and taking it easy is for the weak. If he wouldn't have fucked up colossally your probably would have kissed him, but appearantly he's a douche. I like to move at bullet train speeds and then be the one to tell em to slow down to establish dominance over duh sluttier animal:mexico:

but yeah, you should have at least kissed him, it's not 1982 ya know, shit.

TSA speaks the truth. Always tell the girl you wanna take it slow to show you're interested in them and not sex.

You might go 3 days before shes "ready"

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:29 AM
for fucks sake ... that was a joke

how the hell can you take a person seriously when he says "I'm attracted to men (no homo)" ... I'd expect that from a teenager

homo

}:T}:T}:T}:T

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:30 AM
See............all ya'll r buggin...........should have known that u would come at me instead of look at it positively............

TAURO
03-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Ur right.......maybe I should a big sandwich board that says "don't not try to kiss me until the 3rd date"..............

Personally for me it's all about hand movements and gestures, followed by a kiss on the cheek. This says you're interested without being pushy, plus if she responds with the hand movements then you know where you stand.

TSA
03-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I am not a bitch................
probably not, but you need to upgrade your slut game to 2008. Not saying be a slut, it's obviously not your style, but fuck it, relax, why you gotta have rules about dating, what if your heart tells you something else, relax and go with it.

that's the line i use to break prudes down:beer:

TrueDciple
03-18-2008, 11:31 AM
way to be a fuckin hater faggot.

i bet your the nigga that bitches take shopping and he warns them about what guys are PlAy3Rz. dick.

U are soo sweet, i didnt know it was u who went on the date with her . Better luck next time.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Personally for me it's all about hand movements and gestures, followed by a kiss on the cheek. This says you're interested without being pushy, plus if she responds with the hand movements then you know where you stand.

I really don't think my hand movements or gestures suggested anything........I don't know, maybe I should ask him if I gave him that vibe.........

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:35 AM
probably not, but you need to upgrade your slut game to 2008. Not saying be a slut, it's obviously not your style, but fuck it, relax, why you gotta have rules about dating, what if your heart tells you something else, relax and go with it.

that's the line i use to break prudes down:beer:

Ur a hot mess too!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
We are men and If we see a good chick we will not wait for the 3d date..

Its simple..

Jeru
Could be worse...he could've invited you to his mansion in Hawaii and jizzed in your hair while on the plane LOL...but I agree tho' with Queen...a little one on the cheek is good but that whole saliva swappin shit I save that for the 2nd date

LORD NOSE
i suck titties on the first date

DJMethods
I really don't think my hand movements or gestures suggested anything........I don't know, maybe I should ask him if I gave him that vibe.........

Maybe the guy just likes you? Yesterday we were joking about jacking off in hair, but attempting a kiss (peck) is nothing the same. He could just like you and wanted to let that known without going into a "id.. um... yeah... liketoseeyouagain" speech.

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
queen whut did he order for u?

i think tongue kissing is one of the grosses thing any one can do!
its really swappin spit from one mouth to the other!
kissing is nice when is slow on the lips bite the lip a lil bit n shit but tongue wrestling is gross n i think im gonna be siknow.................................

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 11:39 AM

pre-ordering a woman's food is fucked up, but you're gonna have to talk to your own cause men understand that there are enough women out there who don't even need to be treated to dinner before exploring every nether region possible, so until bitches stop acting like such hoebags all the time, we are gonna assume that every bitch is easy....you women are doing it to yourselves

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:40 AM
queen whut did he order for u?

i think tongue kissing is one of the grosses thing any one can do!
its really swappin spit from one mouth to the other!
kissing is nice when is slow on the lips bite the lip a lil bit n shit but tongue wrestling is gross n i think im gonna be siknow.................................

He orderd me some beef looking crap and some sort of fish...........I'm a vegetarian..........

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:41 AM
OK...........in case ya'll r new...........

Can we please not use the word bitch...............

begongo
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
did you tell him you were a vegetarian before?

TrueDciple
03-18-2008, 11:44 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
did you tell him you were a vegetarian before?

No. I didn't ask him if he was either.............I don't normally walk around and say to folks "oh by the way, I'm a vegetarian"............

buckshotstheone
OK...........in case ya'll r new...........

Can we please not use the word bitch...............

bitch is an appropriate term when discussing certain women....Jay-Z did it right to explain it....there are a lot of bitches, and they seem to be the reason you are having problems, bitches are fucking it up for women. bitches are making guys think shit about women that ain't true

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:45 AM

U seem like the type.................:*

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:47 AM
We need to make a WuCorp Pimp Bible, theres lots of young heads on here.

begongo
03-18-2008, 11:47 AM
No. I didn't ask him if he was either.............I don't normally walk around and say to folks "oh by the way, I'm a vegetarian"............
then he was just trying to impress you, you should appreciate that

TSA
03-18-2008, 11:52 AM
U are soo sweet, i didnt know it was u who went on the date with her . Better luck next time.
look at this gooback trying to act like he wasn't a fuck up
ITS IN THE MAN LAW FAGGOT, DONT SHIT ON PPLS GAME.

your officially not a man, and you officially don't exist until you get 1000 post faggots

leaving you an nonexistant bitch to won't wash ya puss, EAT A DICK.

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 11:52 AM
He orderd me some beef looking crap and some sort of fish...........I'm a vegetarian..........
yuko! fish i hate fish!
was it a akward ride back to da lab?

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 11:53 AM
yuko! fish i hate fish!

someone sig this, Sakmp said he hated food

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:55 AM
yuko! fish i hate fish!

No, I mean we statyed at the restaurant & just talked and then he took me home.........I mean I told him I'm vegetarian and he said he didn't know and then I said well you didn't ask............so I ate a salad.......and he just kept tellin me how sorry he was...........

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 11:55 AM
men don't respect vegetarians anyways....that just makes the dick sucking argument even harder. if you ain't gonna eat tasty meat cooked through with herbs and spices how the fuck am i gonna convince you (aside from a little GHB) to eat my meat?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 11:58 AM
men don't respect vegetarians anyways....that just makes the dick sucking argument even harder. if you ain't gonna eat tasty meat cooked through with herbs and spices how the fuck am i gonna convince you (aside from a little GHB) to eat my meat?

No one has ever complained about my skills.............:slutty:

TSA
03-18-2008, 11:59 AM
LOL at skampoe checking the food

but nah queen i wasn't joking, you can't be all uptight about things like that, your a grown women, why do you need rules to control your love life

if you didn't wanna kiss the nigga, cool. i don't kiss niggas either
but if there's a dude like myself, smart, handsome, funny, with a perfect teeth-cheek-dimple-smile and groin moistening voice, and you wanted to kiss him, but it was like, the 2nd date would you be like

"meeuuhhh i would, but it goes against my rule"
fuck that, do what your heart desirreessss..

sexual rules are rembrandts of the gender-slavery women have gone through for all of known human history

TSA
03-18-2008, 12:00 PM
L :W L

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:01 PM
LOL at skampoe checking the food

but nah queen i wasn't joking, you can't be all uptight about things like that, your a grown women, why do you need rules to control your love life

if you didn't wanna kiss the nigga, cool. i don't kiss niggas either
but if there's a dude like myself, smart, handsome, funny, with a perfect teeth-cheek-dimple-smile and groin moistening voice, and you wanted to kiss him, but it was like, the 2nd date would you be like

"meeuuhhh i would, but it goes against my rule"
fuck that, do what your heart desirreessss..

sexual rules are rembrandts of the gender-slavery women have gone through for all of human history

LOL.........u r mad crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u live near NY? We need to hang out!

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:01 PM
L :W L

wow...you respecting a post i made....this must be marked down as a first in history...unless you wanna take back your approval now that you noticed i was the one who posted it

TrueDciple
03-18-2008, 12:02 PM
look at this gooback trying to act like he wasn't a fuck up
ITS IN THE MAN LAW FAGGOT, DONT SHIT ON PPLS GAME.

your officially not a man, and you officially don't exist until you get 1000 post faggots

leaving you an nonexistant bitch to won't wash ya puss, EAT A DICK.

Wao you sure know how to use those capital letters. Impressive. I wonder why you try so hard to "sound" tough.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
No one has ever complained about my skills.............:slutty:

yeah, i've been nice before too and not said anything to the woman who left teeth marks on my dick

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:04 PM
yeah, i've been nice before too and not said anything to the woman who left teeth marks on my dick

LOL........ok I feel u..............:ouch:

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Wao you sure know how to use those capital letters. Impressive. I wonder why you try so hard to "sound" tough.

you haven't figured it out yet? TSA is gary coleman, and this is the only place he can seem like a big tough dude instead of what he really is....

http://blog.doctissimo.fr/php/blog/monenfance/images/gary-coleman.jpg

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Gary Coleman would fuck you up nigga

36chambers
03-18-2008, 12:08 PM

hahahaha gravey fucked up there ;)

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 12:08 PM
you haven't figured it out yet? TSA is gary coleman, and this is the only place he can seem like a big tough dude instead of what he really is....

http://blog.doctissimo.fr/php/blog/monenfance/images/gary-coleman.jpg

TSA LOOK GOOD IN HIS MAN SKIRT

http://www.haww.gov.cn/admin/upload_file/img/2007-01/1168563335655.jpg

NO HOMO

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
hahahaha gravey fucked up there ;)

Nah........Gravey would have gotten within ten minutes..........:*

If it was Gravey I would have shown up in a skirt and no thongs........:f

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 12:12 PM
I Bet U Gotta Hairy Bungholio

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:14 PM
I Bet U Gotta Hairy Bungholio

8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-18-2008, 12:15 PM

Everybody used to complain that not enough women posted on here, and now all of a sudden wu-corp turned into that movie Beauty Shop, which ive never seen but assume is about a bunch of chicks whining about men and another nonsense.

Either way, he probably ordered your food because hes considerate, and he didnt want you to get fat. And instead of repaying him by at least smacking his junk around, all you do is bitch about him on the internet. Ingreat.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Everybody used to complain that not enough women posted on here, and now all of a sudden wu-corp turned into that movie Beauty Shop, which ive never seen but assume is about a bunch of chicks whining about men and another nonsense.

Either way, he probably ordered your food because hes considerate, and he didnt want you to get fat. And instead of repaying him by at least smacking his junk around, all you do is bitch about him on the internet. Ingreat.

^hasn't had his dick sucked in 6 years

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 12:17 PM
8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O

SO CUTE!

I BE IN AC FROM TOME TO TIME I GOT FAMILY IN HAMMONTON

03-18-2008, 12:19 PM
^hasn't had his dick sucked in 6 years

That was a good, old-fashioned joke. Ive got a girlfriend, son, thats why i dont have to use e-chivalry to try and impress some whiney broad i dont know. But if youre offering, this dick isnt going to suck itself. just dont look me in the eye.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Queen I don't kiss on the first or second date I give bear hugs.

Was he white? Like executive bastard white?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Queen I don't kiss on the first or second date I give bear hugs.

Was he white? Like executive bastard white?

No he was black..........I have never dated a white man...........I'd like to but no one has ever asked.........

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:23 PM
That was a good, old-fashioned joke. Ive got a girlfriend, son, thats why i dont have to use e-chivalry to try and impress some whiney broad i dont know. But if youre offering, this dick isnt going to suck itself. just dont look me in the eye.

i think you just outed yourself. i would NEVER let a guy suck my dick, but apparently...there are some that would

THE W
03-18-2008, 12:24 PM
who pre-orders food for their date without knowing what they eat? bad move.

the guy probably just wanted a whore and your werent it.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:24 PM
No he was black..........I have never dated a white man...........I'd like to but no one has ever asked.........

wanna go out on a date?

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 12:25 PM
All this for a bad date? That's one fucked up night.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:26 PM
who pre-orders food for their date without knowing what they eat? bad move.

the guy probably just wanted whore and your werent it.:learning:
Do the knowledge, wade dropping jewels

TSA
03-18-2008, 12:27 PM
^wade ben and that non existant guy are haters

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:28 PM
wanna go out on a date?

Sure but first I need you to answer a few simple questions:

Shoe size?
Annual income?
Kids?
Any disease in you family?
Are your teeth all yours?
Do u snore?
What kind of soap do u use?
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's?
Do u own or rent?
Do u have a checking/savings?

I'm just kidding...........:Y

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
U MAD?

- 37 G.O.D. points

TSA
03-18-2008, 12:30 PM
TSA LOOK GOOD IN HIS MAN SKIRT
http://www.haww.gov.cn/admin/upload_file/img/2007-01/1168563335655.jpg

NO HOMO
so am i gay for wearing the man skirt, or are you gay for poppin a brolic boner when i put it on?

?........?

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 12:31 PM

Jesus Christ. I won't even talk to a girl anymore if she doesn't put out by our second encounter.

buckshotstheone

Shoe size?
Annual income?
Kids?
Any disease in you family?
Are your teeth all yours?
Do u snore?
What kind of soap do u use?
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's?
Do u own or rent?
Do u have a checking/savings?

I'm just kidding...........:Y

haha, if that was all you went on i guarantee i would meet your requirements

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Shoe size? 13
Annual income? 64k
Kids? 2
Any disease in you family? No
Are your teeth all yours? yes
Do u snore? Yes & Sleep fuck
What kind of soap do u use? Dove
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's? No
Do u own or rent? Own
Do u have a checking/savings? Both

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Shoe size? 13
Annual income? 64k
Kids? 2
Do u snore? Yes & Sleep fuck
What kind of soap do u use? Dove
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's? No
Do u own or rent? Own
Do u have a checking/savings? Both

Sleep fuck? what the heck is that?

dezmond
03-18-2008, 12:35 PM
So you gonna see him again?

maybe he was a bit nervous with you...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:35 PM
I often start fucking while I'm asleep. This includes missionary and doggystyle. I do not wake but am told of it in the morning.

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Don't listen to these fools Queen .. I respect the fact that you got standards good for you ma .. Let me take you out I know how to treat a real woman right ;)

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:37 PM
lmao I cant believe Ben actually answered.

i thought about answering, then i quickly realized that it would just reek of desperation, something i am not

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:37 PM
So you gonna see him again?

maybe he was a bit nervous with you...

He sent me a text message and asked me if I would want to get together this weekend........haven't answered him back yet...........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
i thought about answering, then i quickly realized that it would just reek of desperation, something i am not

Afraid of being rejected

buckshotstheone
Don't listen to these fools Queen .. I respect the fact that you got standards good for you ma .. Let me take you out I know how to treat a real woman right ;)

^someone needs some pussy

Queen Of Poetry
lmao I cant believe Ben actually answered.

Right.........broke down the science for me..............

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Afraid of being rejected

haha, nope. my answers were all almost the same as yours except i don't have kids...i just don't need it, i got a bitch, and i'm quite satisfied with her

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 12:41 PM
He sent me a text message and asked me if I would want to get together this weekend........haven't answered him back yet...........

Just say no and tell him to fuck off.

Because...

If he doesn't make you want put out after the first date, then he isn't your soul mate.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-18-2008, 12:41 PM
haha, nope. my answers were all almost the same as yours except i don't have kids...i just don't need it, i got a bitch, and i'm quite satisfied with her
So am I

* High Five!

TSA
03-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Shoe size? 12 and a half
Annual income? im 19, so it ranges
Kids? no
Any disease in you family? struddering, nigerianass blood pressure lol (but i don't studder)
Do u snore? like hell
What kind of soap do u use? this black nigerian stuff from the arab store, it's all natural cause i don't trust white people
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's? no
Do u own or rent? own
Do u have a checking/savings? bowf.

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 12:44 PM

We're still going on a date, I have it planned out, you're gonna need a day free.

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM

Shoe size? 12
Annual income? 30K
Kids? 4
Are your teeth all yours? YES!
Do u snore? YES!
What kind of soap do u use? Dove Shampoo, Pink Dove soap, Old Spice Body Wash
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's? No, well never been tested, just for clap once, but it was a false alarm.
Do u own or rent? OWN
Do u have a checking/savings? Checking

Orion Nebulus
03-18-2008, 12:48 PM

Lmaoo men don't do this? You mean theres dudes that actually preorders food for their date without them knowing? I think you should go out with him again. He might give you a motor scooter.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Lmaoo men don't do this? You mean theres dudes that actually preorders food for their date without them knowing? I think you should go out with him again. He might give you a motor scooter.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought of that.............

JerseyIronman
03-18-2008, 12:51 PM
dating sucks

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 12:53 PM
dating sucks

I hate the first several "dates" .. I just think of it as chillen .. no sexual inuendos .. just chillen out... so it don't get mad awkward.

36chambers
03-18-2008, 12:54 PM

YES!

http://kimandjason.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/celebrate.jpg

Can i come?

TSA
03-18-2008, 12:54 PM
dating is the shit. i love it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 12:55 PM
hows your hair?
OH mY gOD

-DEAD-

Thats why you need to date a real nigga like me QOP:Y

36chambers
03-18-2008, 12:56 PM

I know your trying to get me jealous, but its not working. So :(W :p

Queen Of Poetry
ha.. queen check your rep real quick!!!

U got that shit right sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn next time I need to think quick and I could have everything I have ever wanted!

DJMethods
YES!

http://kimandjason.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/celebrate.jpg

Can i come?

I think we all did mate

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:57 PM
I know your trying to get me jealous, but its not working. So :(W :p

:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 12:59 PM
This why I prefer indian girls, they don't fuck around.

First date and she's already fucking and moving into your wigwam, then your going out burning wagons together.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 12:59 PM
I finally took my time on a date this one time, and u know what happened when I waited for date '3'?!?! She BAILED! Thinkin' I didn't like her...

fuck that rule of 3 bullshit.....

Well damn......she was just foul.................

TSA
03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
no, she's human.
if your not letting someone hold hands with you for 2 dates, the fuck is that?
DIP!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 01:09 PM

haha thats my girl!!;$

CherChezLaMarauder
03-18-2008, 01:10 PM
He's keeping your calorie count low. You must have a repuatation of scarfing angus burgers for breakfast.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 01:11 PM
He's keeping your calorie count low. You must have a repuatation of scarfing angus burgers for breakfast.

LOL..........yeah at 103 punds I am a little on the heavy side...........ur a hot mess!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 01:12 PM

First date and she's already fucking and moving into your wigwam, then your going out burning wagons together.
you know what,im coming to south dakota right now...hook me up homie,ill bring the liqor haha

thats my type of woman:b

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 01:13 PM
you know what,im coming to south dakota right now...hook me up homie,ill bring the liqor haha

thats my type of woman:b

}:T}:T}:T}:T}:T}:T}:T}:T

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 01:15 PM
sorry baby!!!

muahzzz@ QOP

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 01:20 PM

plus they smoke the peace pipe, don't gotta hear none of that "how the fuck you gonna show up to my parents house 30 minutes later for dinner and then scarf down everything in sight then dipping to puff another blunt with ya boys!"

11th Chamber
03-18-2008, 01:41 PM

Stop being bitches.

hahahahhaha

Prolifical ENG
03-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Well I read the initial post....nver bothered reading the rest because this thread is 2 hours old with over 130 posts already....lol

That is a pretty shitty date. If some dude is gonna preorder food he might as well just invite you over and cook it himself if he wants to impress that way.

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 01:45 PM
plus they smoke the peace pipe, don't gotta hear none of that "how the fuck you gonna show up to my parents house 30 minutes later for dinner and then scarf down everything in sight then dipping to puff another blunt with ya boys!"

You know damn well there's no such thing as an Indian on the east coast.

Prolifical ENG
03-18-2008, 01:53 PM
oh yeah is this thread a question or a message....so does the title supposed to say "Men dont do this" or "Men, dont do this".

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 01:53 PM
You know damn well there's no such thing as an Indian on the east coast.

we have one...he works at a car repair place

03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
i think you just outed yourself. i would NEVER let a guy suck my dick, but apparently...there are some that would

Im pretty sure youre the gay one for offering to serve me up. By accepting, I am merely being a good host. Its much gayer to suck a dick than to get your dick sucked. NO HOMO.(actually, im not going to lie, that was FAIRLY HOMO).

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
oh yeah is this thread a question or a message....so does the title supposed to say "Men dont do this" or "Men, dont do this".

Oh my goodness..............

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Im pretty sure youre the gay one for offering to serve me up. By accepting, I am merely being a good host. Its much gayer to suck a dick than to get your dick sucked. NO HOMO.(actually, im not going to lie, that was FAIRLY HOMO).

you're just mad cause you got caught being homo. your dad gonna take his belt off and whip you now? he gonna drink another natty ice and slap your mom around a little bit while screaming about how it's her fault that you turned out to be "one of them goddamned FAGGOTS"

i bet you cry when you see your mom's bruises

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...............there r a whole lot of hateful words being used..............is it necessary?

STYLE
03-18-2008, 02:01 PM
ok let me break it down.
pre ordering food works when you FIRST ASK WHAT UR DATE LIKES. just a quick question and then let her know " i think you'll really like ______. its delicious. wanna try it? or better yet do you trust my judgement ?" bam then order the dish for her.
i pull this at a nice chinese restaruant and place or orders in chinese.

this usually gets the condesation collecting on the cooter.

okay now about the kiss. if he worked his game/personality properly queen would have felt like she knew him all of her life and this physical meeting was just a formality. then all the preconceived 3rd date rules evaporate into the ether. if i had a dollar for everytime i heard "i don't do this, i usually make a guy wait, but i feel _______. I don't fall for huys like this. etc etc. ", i'd be richer than i am now.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...............there r a whole lot of hateful words being used..............is it necessary?

no it wasn't....i don't know where that came from....

kurupt_kw
03-18-2008, 02:10 PM
this usually gets the condesation collecting on the cooter.

I just call that panty soup.

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 02:15 PM
You mean...........

You guys actually have to buy females something to eat before you get laid?

66z9BZTNxpY

This post has been pre-approved buy:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/superman.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM
40 n a blunt does the trick round here

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 02:24 PM
OK.............I called him and we r going out again on Friday............he told me he promises not to order my food for me (that was cute)............so I'll let ya'll know what happens............maybe I throw the rule book out the window and do some big girl thangs with him...............LOL

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 02:29 PM
QOP is catching spring fever, all the women are going in heat!!!!!!!!!!

Lox-the-5th
03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Queen of Poetry, ive been thinkin about ur dilemmia and i think maybe the poor guy is just inexperienced wen it comes to dates. he probably didnt know exactly wat he was doin. and he probably thought that by orderin on ur behalf, would make him appear as a man who could take care of u.

i think u should give him a 2nd opportunity, if u think there is potential there.

now that i think about it in my experience, one date was never really enough to get a true impression of a girl. and im sure ive impressed a girl better on the 2nd date, once the shyness and awkwardness of the 1st date has been forgotten about.

forget all this chat about "if he was a pimp he woulda had u creamin" that shit is rare, rather than the norm.

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Let me Translate:

Queen of Poetry, ive been thinkin about ur dilemmia and i think maybe the poor guy is just inexperienced wen it comes to dates. he probably didnt know exactly wat he was doin. and he probably thought that by orderin on ur behalf, would make him appear as a man who could take care of u.

Queen, I'm a loser. To help defend others like me, I gotta say, we all make mistakes.

i think u should give him a 2nd opportunity, if u think there is potential there.

I think you should let him have another chance, because even though there's no chance of him getting laid, there still a chance he'll buy you a mini scooter.

now that i think about it in my experience, one date was never really enough to get a true impression of a girl. and im sure ive impressed a girl better on the 2nd date, once the shyness and awkwardness of the 1st date has been forgotten about.

Guys like us, we rarely, if ever, get laid. We misinterpret all the wrong signals and try and seize all the wrong moments. We think because when you look at us your thinking "oh he's so sweet" when your really thinking, "what fucking pathetic ass wipe."

forget all this chat about "if he was a pimp he woulda had u creamin" that shit is rare, rather than the norm.

I know in the end, some real man's going to come through and have you creaming on the first date. And if you are still dating a loser like myself when this mystery dream pimp comes along, I know it's only going to lead to heart ache (on us sweet sensitive types). But you know what, it's the memories we cherish, and we always hold them dear in our hearts.

How'd I do?

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Youre so mean CS I agree though, maybe he was trying to impress her ?!

I was just teasing, but honestly-

I have disagree with QOP giving that kid a second chance. Ordering her food? That's an asshole move in my opinion.

But what do I know, all the females I ever dated are the ones that paid for the meal.

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
^ha!

JASPER
03-18-2008, 03:32 PM
I've always ordered a whopper for my girls, 'cause if they don't like it, I know they're not really humans.

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:33 PM
^^Whoppers? Ha!

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Well like I said I am going to give him another chance and he told I could pick the restaurant and order for him.................LOL

So I am going to take him to this place called Curry in a Hurry.....................

36chambers
03-18-2008, 04:19 PM
order the spiciest shit on the menu for him.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm sure he is not going to like this place.................he is strictly meat and potatoes.............

TSA
03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
QOP is catching spring fever, all the women are going in heat!!!!!!!!!!
mating season has begun..........})

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
LOL..............I'm always in heat...............

L~>1<~NKS
03-18-2008, 04:36 PM
A kiss? What fuckin sissy - he should've pulled your hair from the back - slammed you up against the wall - ripped your panties off and go to werk.

Fuck all that kissin shit

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 04:37 PM

call me ignorant...but...i noticed you said you worked at Phat Farm...you ever meet Russell? or have you ever seen the MTV cameras there doing Run's House?....you have that son of Run getting you coffee and shit? cause i know i would...

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 05:38 PM
call me ignorant...but...i noticed you said you worked at Phat Farm...you ever meet Russell? or have you ever seen the MTV cameras there doing Run's House?....you have that son of Run getting you coffee and shit? cause i know i would...

LOL............I have met Russell, he always introduces himself to knew employees..........I have been there when the cameras r there but at that time we r restricted to where we can go...........and no JoJo is not getting me coffee.............

diggy
03-18-2008, 05:46 PM

You overreacted.

If he showed u no interest, you probably would complain also.

This is the problem with some women, you have all these rules u want men to abide by instead of just enjoying the moment. A pre-ordered meal or a kiss is not gonna kill u.

wuswordz95
03-18-2008, 05:48 PM
oh thanks a lot mizzy. after reading that thread I feel like a girl dosent have to be attracted to me just to have a date with me. gee, i should start asking girls out. my confidence is back.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 05:52 PM
oh thanks a lot mizzy. after reading that thread I feel like a girl dosent have to be attracted to me just to have a date with me. gee, i should start asking girls out. my confidence is back.

LOL...............I'm sorry.............

TSA
03-18-2008, 06:29 PM
*blows glob*

FUCK! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NEW PANTS ASSHOLE!

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 06:33 PM
*blows glob*

FUCK! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NEW PANTS ASSHOLE!

:stroke:

The Hound
03-18-2008, 08:17 PM
this is the problem with women ... if homeboy just rocks up like 'yeh ill have this ...' and QOP orders then at the end the cheque comes and dude is like "we'll pay seperate ..." there'd of been a fuckin riot in the restaurant ... you bitches want equality but want everything paid for you by a man ... if homeboy told you to catch a cab home there'd be uproar but he took you back to yours and paid for a meal you were too ungrateful to say "sorry we've have a break down in communication i'm a vegetarian i'll just have some bread" and when he takes you home the least you can do is give him a kiss ... you don't have to make out but you can be appreciative of somebody actually trying to do something for you and make your night enjoyable instead of coming on her to bitch about it ... you women will never see it and wonder why men stick to just fuckin and dumpin your arses instead of trying to make you feel good

TSA
03-18-2008, 08:20 PM
^not a man.

The Hound
03-18-2008, 08:22 PM
^skirt

TSA
03-18-2008, 08:23 PM
------TSA/Fuckup Boarder-----

tho i think queens "rules" are ridiculous and if anything, childish, she didn't ask for the food so she has the right to complain, and she isn't obligated to kiss him.

just quit being a prude, whats the fucking point, that's like taking pride in how little your bike is used.

------TSA/Fuckup Boarder-----

The Hound
03-18-2008, 08:25 PM
but yet the dude went out of his way to try and make her have a good time he had good intentions at heart and she sat there and sulked like a bitch ... she couldn't ask for something else ??

the dude has NFI and sounded like a fool but it seems like he was trying to do something out of the ordinary and it backed fired, no need to act like a sulk over it

Longbongcilvaringz
03-18-2008, 08:48 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*rips own head from neck*

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 08:54 PM

hahahaahahahah guys thes day have no game

begongo
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
one more thing

when you go on a date with a woman that already has kids ... the last thing you expect is a NO TOUCH till date 3 policy

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-18-2008, 10:43 PM
yo dont make a big deal , kiss him , suck his dick

end of story , whats with all this shit , keep it movin , we dont have all day . ..

INF
03-18-2008, 11:58 PM
fuck that shit , I'm touchin on the first date ( at least a kiss ). Some of you fags (JC , TSA , etc ) need to stay off the subjects off things like this mainly cuz ya'll know damn well ya'l dont ever get to take a bitch out to eat unless its your family.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-19-2008, 12:09 AM
-dead-

Blackula Spectacula
03-19-2008, 12:31 AM
I would let the dude kiss my hand if i was feeling him... maybe.

But if it was a girl . yeah i'd kiss on the first date if i was feeling her >_>

Queen Of Poetry
03-19-2008, 07:00 AM
one more thing

when you go on a date with a woman that already has kids ... the last thing you expect is a NO TOUCH till date 3 policy

OUCH..........for the record.........I was with their fathers for a long time, it wasn't just some random guy I met and took home.........

TSA
03-19-2008, 07:19 AM
"fatherS"

how many?
if it's more then 2 the Queens probably a psychopath in real life, or they got tired of being called hot messes after sex

03-19-2008, 05:23 PM
you're just mad cause you got caught being homo. your dad gonna take his belt off and whip you now? he gonna drink another natty ice and slap your mom around a little bit while screaming about how it's her fault that you turned out to be "one of them goddamned FAGGOTS"

i bet you cry when you see your mom's bruises

Was that domestic violence joke a louisville reference? It was pretty funny, i guess, if not a little violent in its imagery.

I just tried to think of something to joke on Neshua, New Hampshire about, but nothing came to mind.

So, now im going to google it real quick...

ok here we go: According to http://www.gonashua.com, Mayor Donnalee Lozeua states, "Everyone who has the privilege of living in our fine seaside, upscale, suburban Boston ommunity is truly a bitchmade faggot". Huh, how about that?

Im just kidding, of course, Nashua looks like a great place to raise a family and keep up the great posting.

TSA
03-19-2008, 05:26 PM
wow, i never thought Irondan could own someone

HANZO
03-19-2008, 05:38 PM
hahaha pre-ordering food hahahahaha, that killed it. shit i would never do that.

did he atleast pull out your chair???

Queen Of Poetry
03-19-2008, 05:44 PM
"fatherS"

how many?
if it's more then 2 the Queens probably a psychopath in real life, or they got tired of being called hot messes after sex

LOL..............I have 2 children by 2 different men...........

Queen Of Poetry
03-19-2008, 05:45 PM
hahaha pre-ordering food hahahahaha, that killed it. shit i would never do that.

did he atleast pull out your chair???

No he didn't but he did open the car for me every time I got in and out the car.............and he did the door for me going in and out of the restaurant..............

buckshotstheone
03-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Was that domestic violence joke a louisville reference? It was pretty funny, i guess, if not a little violent in its imagery.

I just tried to think of something to joke on Neshua, New Hampshire about, but nothing came to mind.

So, now im going to google it real quick...

ok here we go: According to http://www.gonashua.com, Mayor Donnalee Lozeua states, "Everyone who has the privilege of living in our fine seaside, upscale, suburban Boston ommunity is truly a bitchmade faggot". Huh, how about that?

Im just kidding, of course, Nashua looks like a great place to raise a family and keep up the great posting.

Nashua won "Best Place To Live in America" twice...only city to do it twice, and the last city that won the award...so it stands forever

and it's Lozeau, not Lozeua...and she's awesome, just got elected and about to run shit in this city....and of course the city's website is gonna talk it up...you think Harlem's city website says shit like "you can get your hip hop on in our dope ass hood"

ya'll hate cause i live in a good city....that is some cold shit, at least i ain't scared to walk around at night.......

and before ya'll front like "you the definition of suburban faggot eminem fan"...i lived in some shady areas of boston (anyone from around here knows jp and dorchester)....so fuck ya'll...i'm lucky to be where i'm at (and it ain't like it's all gravy....the house across the street from me was broken up like 2 summers ago with CRAZY crack dealers and shit...Big Mama, bitch was crazy, clocking at all hours...she got hit hard with some heavy charges

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071026/NEWS01/310260091

there is the article...i can post pictures of the house, it is literally across the street from me

SHRAP
03-19-2008, 08:39 PM

:lmao: dude was fuckin pumpd up for that shit, had everything laid out and u fuckd his shit up :lmao:

i bet u 10dollars he only gonna fuck with white chicks now :lmao:

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 09:03 PM

WHORE!!!

TSA
03-19-2008, 10:17 PM
find them a father figure before the end up being spineless-hoes.
why didn't the both of them work out? if it's super personal i don't wanna hear it, but im thinking you have some kinda complex that's scaring them off, and causes you to view people as hot messes

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Just another girl on the IRT remember that movie???

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 12:10 AM
I would let the dude kiss my hand if i was feeling him... maybe.

wake da fucc up from the dream world. most guys aint that romantic and sentimental plus u aint a queen or a princess, U'sa internet hoe FULLSTOP

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 12:12 AM
No he didn't but he did open the car for me every time I got in and out the car.............and he did the door for me going in and out of the restaurant..............

and would u suck his cock, considering all his cavalier shit he does?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 12:16 AM
40 n a blunt does the trick round here

i feel ya, but there r sober girls out there too...

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 12:25 AM
wake da fucc up from the dream world. most guys aint that romantic and sentimental plus u aint a queen or a princess, U'sa internet hoe FULLSTOP

owned

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:29 AM
"U'sa internet hoe" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

yo this is cappadonna straight from staten-africa

allah akbar.

yesa yesa my lord

Surreptitious
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Queen of Poetry, at least you realized what a lame muhfucker he was, that shit is weak like clock radio speakers

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 12:41 AM
but she'l never know if his sperm flows like a blood on a murder scene though :D

Surreptitious
03-20-2008, 12:50 AM
^^haha, no doubt

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 02:19 AM
SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD

Huggasaurus Sex
03-20-2008, 03:02 AM
skampoe that's your cue

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 03:39 AM
this thread embodies what general chat used to be.

and it is quite frankly disgusting.

that is all.

Queen Of Poetry
03-20-2008, 06:16 AM
:lmao: dude was fuckin pumpd up for that shit, had everything laid out and u fuckd his shit up :lmao:

i bet u 10dollars he only gonna fuck with white chicks now :lmao:

LOL.........oh man that's depressing...........

Queen Of Poetry
03-20-2008, 06:17 AM
find them a father figure before the end up being spineless-hoes.
why didn't the both of them work out? if it's super personal i don't wanna hear it, but im thinking you have some kinda complex that's scaring them off, and causes you to view people as hot messes

LOL........my daughter's father was an abuser and my son's father always thought I was cheating on him (since I was living in NY and he was in Jersey)........I should have cheated on his dumb ass and sent him pictures!

Queen Of Poetry
03-20-2008, 06:27 AM
this thread embodies what general chat used to be.

and it is quite frankly disgusting.

that is all.

Then why u come into the thread (a few times).............u don't like the thread then get the fuck out of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 06:30 AM
BECAUSE IT FILLS ME WITH AN UN NAMED DREAD

thats why.

BTTR KNG KOOL
03-20-2008, 06:34 AM
Fuck meat!

http://www.akrondesign.com/Mascots/marylens/veggies1.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 07:34 AM
http://home.online.no/~marttr/idiot.jpg

IrOnMaN
03-21-2008, 10:26 AM
^^Oh, shit!! Lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2008, 10:39 AM
-dead-

100pr00f
03-21-2008, 10:59 AM

were do u wanna go ill take ya

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-21-2008, 12:10 PM
^^ Hahahahaha

pr00f is that man

V4D3R
03-21-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm very patient. I never make the first move.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2008, 12:26 PM

Shoe size?15
Annual income?150.000 and higher
Kids?no
Any disease in you family?no
Are your teeth all yours?yes
Do u snore?hardly
What kind of soap do u use?dove
Have u ever or do u currently have any STD's?no comments
Do u own or rent?own
Do u have a checking/savings?yes

even though you are already mine,ijust thought id respond baby!!

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 03:39 PM
OK................so he & I went out last night and we had a cool time...............we went to Curry in a Hurry and he was so sweet...............he tried all the vegan food and we talked and then we stopped at McDonald's so he could get a Big Mac and a cheeseburger! LOL

We went to the Empire State Building and then back to my place................

Orion Nebulus
03-22-2008, 03:40 PM
And.......

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 03:42 PM
LOL..................and nothing...................I made us some coffee and we talked...........

Oh, I did kiss him and it was yummy! But that was it................we r going to go out again...............

begongo
03-22-2008, 03:42 PM
was he a hot mess?

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 03:43 PM
was he a hot mess?

LOL.................no not at all..................but he is only 23 so that's a problem...................

TSA
03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
how old r u?

im talking to a 23 yr old, and it sucks

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
how old r u?

im talking to a 23 yr old, and it sucks

Never ask a woman that..................but I am not 23..............

TSA
03-22-2008, 03:51 PM
i hate when ppl try to be mysterious on the internet

begongo
03-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Never ask a woman that..................but I am not 23..............
oh for fucks sake :nonono: ......

Orion Nebulus
03-22-2008, 04:28 PM
She's 32.

TSA
03-22-2008, 05:00 PM
i c, well that makes the whole having 2 kids thing make more sense to me now

The Void
03-22-2008, 05:39 PM
I fuck before the first date.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-22-2008, 05:43 PM

I like the 'we' like all women are the same. Some women would suck ya dick in the alley behind the restaurant.

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 05:57 PM
She's 32.

I am not 32! I am not in my 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 05:58 PM
I like the 'we' like all women are the same. Some women will suck ya dick in the alley behind the restaurant.

HUH? For $20?

JASPER
03-22-2008, 06:04 PM

Just some information for the guys to help them out...........Wow. It's your right do decide when and what, but still, this is retarded and certainly not the message you should be conveying to men. If you send a man home with a solid boner he'll get it elsewhere. Your utopian romantic imagery is so very far from reality I can't let you get away with this utter nonsense.

TSA
03-22-2008, 06:20 PM
queen is only prude on the internet, in real like she likes it when niggas put grapes in her ass so she can fart it into her own mouth

on the second date

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 06:36 PM
queen is only prude on the internet, in real like she likes it when niggas put grapes in her ass so she can fart it into her own mouth

on the second date

U r a dirty bird!

BlaK FuRYaN
03-22-2008, 06:44 PM
q.o.p On Onother Date!!!?

i Swear You Bin On More Dates Then Calender....!

you Should Do A Documentry....

Queen Of Poetry
03-22-2008, 06:45 PM
q.o.p On Onother Date!!!?

i Swear You Bin On More Dates Then Calender....!

you Should Do A Documentry....

LOL..................nah not me..............I was in a relationship for like 2 years then he got fired so now I am back on the market...........we all aren't blessed to have a spouse like u..............

num2son
03-22-2008, 06:57 PM
I'll take that into consideration, even though I probably wouldnt want to go out with an eagles fan....lol.

Peace.

Visionz
03-22-2008, 07:20 PM
^Nah its a good idea, after the Cowboys whip that ass she'll wanna start a fight that'll end up being make-up sex :b

Orion Nebulus
03-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I am not 32! I am not in my 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40s??? :o

camron4589
03-22-2008, 10:28 PM

no see he said no homo so its ok.